LETS GET IT!!! Tourettes Barbie or Kim!

Options

Comments

• -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao man...i can't cosign this at all. And yall know I'm a Kim stan

kim had a gimmick from the minute she came out. She was an extra raunchy sexpot. Talkin bout how good she can suck a ? off, wearing risque clothing, etc etc....her whole gimmick was to be the super sexed up half naked gangsta ? from brooklyn.

All rappers in general have a gimmick. Both these hoes need to sit the ? down in my opinion.

Yeah we know your Stannery for K.I.M., is up there, and you ? with Nicki too, so...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So being a sexpot is a gimmick now?

Edit: Particularly if that's really how she gets down. In that case, people would just say she's bein real. I beg to differ on that.
    Yea it's a gimmick. It's always been a gimmick. Not just for Kim- for any "entertainer"....gimmicks are what thrusts them into the spotlight. and wtf...how is she being real when she said she can ? a sprite can? that aint real lol man...i hope u dont really think Kim is doin the ? she says....
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Agree with your whole post up to this point. When is the last time we had a good female battle??? Old vs. New. Queens vs. Brooklyn. Big's project vs. Wayne's project.

And Kim started it. It might hurt Kim's legacy but at least its giving her name a buzz.
    I think Kim is starting to look bitter and I don't want her legacy ? up....that's my chick :( I ain ttryna have these new age pepsi drinkin kids talkin ? about her
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

I think Kim is starting to look bitter and I don't want her legacy ? up....that's my chick :( I ain ttryna have these new age pepsi drinkin kids talkin ? about her

Thats because she is bitter lol.. I can understand, you being a big Kim fan. I like Kim but I think it could get entertaining.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea it's a gimmick. It's always been a gimmick. Not just for Kim- for any "entertainer"....gimmicks are what thrusts them into the spotlight. and wtf...how is she being real when she said she can ? a sprite can? that aint real lol man...i hope u dont really think Kim is doin the ? she says....

"Sex sells" is not a gimmick, it's a reality. If that's a gimmick than 90% of female entertainers are nothing but gimmicks. That's what I'm disagreeing on. Kim may have been one of the first female rappers to be straight up about sex, but that's doesn't make her a gimmick to me. It just makes her innovative. Dressing like a ? Tune doesn't automatically signify talent IMO.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "Sex sells" is not a gimmick, it's a reality. If that's a gimmick than 90% of female entertainers are nothing but gimmicks. That's what I'm disagreeing on. Kim may have been one of the first female rappers to be straight up about sex, but that's doesn't make her a gimmick to me. It just makes her innovative. Dressing like a ? Tune doesn't automatically signify talent IMO.

And this is what you're failing to come to terms with.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's not failing to come to terms. Sex appeal is just not a gimmick to me. Not when everyone does it. Gimmicks are used to separate oneself from the rest. If everyone does it, what's the usefulness in it?
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Gimmick: A trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business.

It's all relative b.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u. have. issues.

co-sign.
    I do believe this guy is a new member of swr now, lol.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited November 2010
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes her innovative in coming up with a gimmick--well, she didn't come up with it....Biggie gave it to her.
    Still a gimmick nonetheless.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes her innovative in coming up with a gimmick--well, she didn't come up with it....Biggie gave it to her.
    Still a gimmick nonetheless.

B.I.G. Fathered K.I.M. whole stee-lo, and that's not taking NO credit from K.I.M. as an Artist , and as an Legend as a female MC
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    co-sign.
    I do believe this guy is a new member of swr now, lol.

WTH? Lil Ol me? WTF I do? I aint a fake ? , I stay in my lane,

It aint my fault that I've been here since 03-04 and KNOW damn near everything & EVERYBODY, aliases too? Call me the Charcoal Mega Mind,B

Blame my O.G. & my Old Man, they created this monstrosity who never went to Public School's like some, but was still forced 2 read Public School book's 4 fun :-( growing up cause his O.G is a CPS teacher

Blue Virgo Huckle-Berry Green IV , I'm everywhere
  • Blue Virgo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    WTH? Lil Ol me? WTF I do? I aint a fake ? , I stay in my lane,

It aint my fault that I've been here since 03-04 and KNOW damn near everything & EVERYBODY, aliases too? Call me the Charcoal Mega Mind,B

Blame my O.G. & my Old Man, they created this monstrosity who never went to Public School's like some, but was still forced 2 read Public School book's 4 fun :-( growing up cause his O.G is a CPS teacher

Blue Virgo Huckle-Berry Green IV , I'm everywhere
    I don't even know what you're saying right now.
    =~(*
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kim, I prefer ? jobs over ass jobs

and lyrically kim came better than nicki

plus her delivery will always ? on nicki

I dont get it though, nicki is more of a pop star than a rapper, why even engage in rap beef if your not built for it??
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

there's nothing innovative about talking sex ? . It's a gimmick. That's why some females are so ? up nowadays....confusing that ? for reality and then tryna emulate that ? in their daily lives.

um.....

Haute- Kim had both!! LOL And she got some ? done to her hips...but at least that ? looks natural unlike her face.

so anyway Blue- he's kinda kooky to me and idk what he's talkin bout half the time. Oh and I cant post on SWR because my PW doesn't work- AGAIN and my email addy is unrecognized...AGAIN smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nicki Minaj's interview ether of Lil Kim>>>Kim's diss record AND Roman's Revenge...if Nicki Minaj just left it at that interview she did with Angie Martinez she would've just left Kim looking stupid and bitter cuz her whole beef w/ Nicki Minaj is really stupid...she took generic ass rapper statements and took them personal...she did the same ? with Foxy Brown about 8 or 9 times over the years...
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    what lil kim you talking about? wtf

SUCH A SMART ASS dude :-) I guess it's better than being a ?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jsince90s wrote: »
    ????whys eminem gettin involved wid that fukree????

an their beef is moist

gee 757 is that you ?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't even know what you're saying right now.
    =~(*

I know,I know , you don't Virgo

It cost's you nothing, pay me no mind ,B
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    there's nothing innovative about talking sex ? . It's a gimmick. That's why some females are so ? up nowadays....confusing that ? for reality and then tryna emulate that ? in their daily lives.

Um.....

Haute- kim had both!! Lol and she got some ? done to her hips...but at least that ? looks natural unlike her face.

So anyway blue- he's kinda kooky to me and idk what he's talkin bout half the time. Oh and i cant post on swr because my pw doesn't work- again and my email addy is unrecognized...again smh

wtf? Wtf? Wtf? Wow........:confused: PEW, PEW, PEW, THEY SHOOTIN MADE YA LOOK, YOU A SLAVE TO A PAGE IN MY RHYME BOOK

I feel sorry for your public school eduaction's :eek:

public school system's for the loss :-( ;)
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think Nicki raps better than Kim

but without Kim there would be no Nicki and without Biggie there would be no Kim

not saying that Nicki is better than Biggie because she isn't but if Biggie were still writing for Kim then Kim would be better than Nicki but in all actuallity it wouldn't be Kim being better than Nicki it would be Biggie who is better than Nicki

in conclusion I aint really said ?
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I have to say Kim. I don't even understand how Nicki can go at Kim when she wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Kim. It's like blasphemy to me.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I have to say Kim. I don't even understand how Nicki can go at Kim when she wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Kim. It's like blasphemy to me.

regardless of legend status or how I feel about somebody, it's only so long I'd take them making lil comments about me...I love Scarface, always have and always will but if I were a rapper and he said some ? about me I'd talk about his ass too
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »

K.I.M. and ? -J, came @ Nicki & Wheel Chair Jimmy Drake first

So since she verbally spar's with Wayne, Drake, Kanye, and Jay, she had the co-sign to go @ K.I.M.

The girl is a superstar, no if's , and's or BUTT's ummmmmmmm... about it A.K.

Jay say she next up? She next up.. whether it be rap, hip-hop, R & B, Pop, Rock, Male or female, I know a few ? 's who rappin now, who aint rhyming harder than Anna Nicki, and that is ? poor
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options

um.....

Haute- Kim had both!! LOL And she got some ? done to her hips...but at least that ? looks natural unlike her face.

so anyway Blue- he's kinda kooky to me and idk what he's talkin bout half the time. Oh and I cant post on SWR because my PW doesn't work- AGAIN and my email addy is unrecognized...AGAIN smh

At this time we'll agree to disagree.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    old heads always get bitter when somebody new has a certain aspect about them that is similar to what they "came up with"...is what it is...Kim wasn't 100% original so she needs to just sit the ? down

*random side note*

if she didn't look like a monster I would be more willing to side with her, sorry

Lupe Fiasco looks better than both of them though, pause.

unpresses pause button

aint no pause that was just ?