LETS GET IT!!! Tourettes Barbie or Kim!

Options

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man y'all kidding right LOL. That Roman's Revenge ? was GARBAGE. ? don't even sound like music. Nicki could be a great rapper if she stopped the dumb ? she does in her rhymes with screaming and talking like a barbie... she actually spits hot ? and has a few good songs when she actually takes it seriously.. but she has no room to talk about anyone until she chills out with this gimmick ? and focuses on real music. Everyone has a gimmick, she is just ODing with it. It's played out already. She ain't ever gonna be on Kim's level, I'm sorry.. Kim paved the way for chicks like her, Nicki just cashing them checks, she ain't in it for her love for hip hop obviously.

And as far as Kim going at her first, she's allowed to do that IMO, esp when it's clear to most people how much Nicki ripped her gimmick off of Kim's. Kim is crazy and bitter, we all know this, but regardless Nicki got a long way to go before she can even try to diss her or compare their careers. Thats all I'm sayin. This ? JUST put out her first album lol. And anyway.. Kim's track is way hotter, she will always ? on 99% of female rappers' skills, always.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Man y'all kidding right LOL. That Roman's Revenge ? was GARBAGE. ? don't even sound like music. Nicki could be a great rapper if she stopped the dumb ? she does in her rhymes with screaming and talking like a barbie... she actually spits hot ? and has a few good songs when she actually takes it seriously.. but she has no room to talk about anyone until she chills out with this gimmick ? and focuses on real music. Everyone has a gimmick, she is just ODing with it. It's played out already. She ain't ever gonna be on Kim's level, I'm sorry.. Kim paved the way for chicks like her, Nicki just cashing them checks, she ain't in it for her love for hip hop obviously.

And as far as Kim going at her first, she's allowed to do that IMO, esp when it's clear to most people how much Nicki ripped her gimmick off of Kim's. Kim is crazy and bitter, we all know this, but regardless Nicki got a long way to go before she can even try to diss her or compare their careers. Thats all I'm sayin. This ? JUST put out her first album lol. And anyway.. Kim's track is way hotter, she will always ? on 99% of female rappers' skills, always.

@ the bold...I think most people agree Roman's Revenge wasn't that great lol but I don't get where people get this idea that just because somebody is of a certain status they can talk ? about you but you're never allowed to respond to them...it's one thing to say "I'm not going to respond because I don't do beef ? " but to say "I'm not going to respond because they're a legend" and this person just keeps making lil slick comments about you just ain't happening...
  • akforty7
    edited November 2010
    Options
    PR you need to chill with this ? ? man
  • akforty7
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    @ the bold...I think most people agree Roman's Revenge wasn't that great lol but I don't get where people get this idea that just because somebody is of a certain status they can talk ? about you but you're never allowed to respond to them...it's one thing to say "I'm not going to respond because I don't do beef ? " but to say "I'm not going to respond because they're a legend" and this person just keeps making lil slick comments about you just ain't happening...

I mean I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying that's how I'd react, but you gotta be able to back up the goods you talkin. If your skill and career aint comparing, how can you talk ? ? Thats what I mean. Someone who's proven themself a little more may have been a more even match, like Eve or something. But Nicki JUST came out, she JUSt dropped her first album last week, all her fans are under the age of 21, and no one takes her rhymes or skill serious. What can she really say to diss Kim...? I would say plastic surgery disses but she can't talk about that either lol.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Bwoah Womack of ? , whaT you know Bout that Loadin gun's, Blowin blunt's, tell my Lawyer to get the case goin in yo Sig? SP The Ghost, P.Monch , My Life
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the thing that really makes Kim look bad is that Nicki has gone on record numerous times paying homage to all the female MC's before her

ie M.C Lyte, Foxxy, Lil Kim so on and so on

Nicki even sad she bit lil Kim's poster w/ da phat ? pose because she thought it was hot

and then Kim comes out talkin bout " ? better pay homage"

if Kim was smart she would've pulled a Trina and did a track with her to get her buzz back up................but noooooooooooo she wants to lick shots and keep missing.

to bad she's out of ammo
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A.K. ROMAN'S REVENGE IS WACK ? WHAT ? QUE? QUE? PARDON ME I HAD TO LAUGH @ THAT MA'AM JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA *STRAIGHT FACE* * SHAQ FACE*

I AINT INTO S aND M , BUT MY WHIP'S OFF THE CHAin? =============== wack juice-a-flock-a flame ? ? PLEASE :-)
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't get it, it seem like some dude's dont ? with nicki cause she rhyme harder than they favorite skinny pant's and van's , fro-hawk wearin rapper

some women act like she cuffed yall dude in yall face and said do somethin chick, ? what
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i mean i'm not saying it's right, i'm not saying that's how i'd react, but you gotta be able to back up the goods you talkin. If your skill and career aint comparing, how can you talk ? ? Thats what i mean. Someone who's proven themself a little more may have been a more even match, like eve or something. But nicki just came out, she just dropped her first album last week, all her fans are under the age of 21, and no one takes her rhymes or skill serious. What can she really say to diss kim...? I would say plastic surgery disses but she can't talk about that either lol.

kick that hoe, punt?

I FOUND THAT QUIT ENTERTAINING

AND ? BE CALLING ME MANNING ELI HILARIOUS

TWO WORD'S SLIGHTLY ? ...SAGITTARIUS NICKI IS

I DON'T ? WITH ELI MANNING OR MANNING ELI

I'M MICHAEL V. I.
  • akforty7
    edited November 2010
    Options
    JB You need to lay off the weed homie, not a good look at all

and Bwoah.. Kim definitely could have came harder, but even what she did on that old ass beat was killin Nicki lol. I think their entire beef is wack... but if I had to pick yeah Kim all day for me. No question at all.
  • blackrain
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I mean I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying that's how I'd react, but you gotta be able to back up the goods you talkin. If your skill and career aint comparing, how can you talk ? ? Thats what I mean. Someone who's proven themself a little more may have been a more even match, like Eve or something. But Nicki JUST came out, she JUSt dropped her first album last week, all her fans are under the age of 21, and no one takes her rhymes or skill serious. What can she really say to diss Kim...? I would say plastic surgery disses but she can't talk about that either lol.

She responded to Kim...I'm not a Nicki Minaj fan by far but even I thought it was weird when Kim came out saying that Nicki Minaj hadn't been paying homage to her when in plenty of interviews she gave Lil Kim all sorts of props along with other female MC's...Kim just took some generic rapper comments personally and is using Nicki Minaj to try and get her own buzz back...if those 2 had an actual beef w/ each other...if they'd seen each other somehwere and got into an argument or fight and had a legit reason to beef then it'd be cool, but Kim's beef with Nicki Minaj has no basis other than "she's another female rapper talking about sex and calling herself a queen"...if male rappers beefed over that simple ? ? would do nothing but diss records cuz every male rappers calls himself the king, the best, etc...
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Haute- Kim had both!! LOL And she got some ? done to her hips...but at least that ? looks natural unlike her face.

I noticed that on dancing with the stars! bish is on the cutting edge of ps technology
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kim's beef wit nicki reminds me in a way of beans with jay...

i mean...not in comparison to skill or nothing, cuz....that's not where i'm going with it...

i'm talking in the sense.. beans shots at jay might have been lethal iff beans was still mad relevant...

kim's shots at nicki might have been lethal if kim had a bigger stage than she currently does.....

i mean i guess we'll just wait and see how big this diss record gets..

but it's nothing like who major ether and takeover were...both those tracks got heavy play all the time.. u couldn't avoid hearing either one if u wanted to..

i haven[t even heard roman's revenge yet, i just heard of it
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kim on GP. Nicki is a gimmick to me; nothing more.

^^^ .
  • akforty7
    edited November 2010
    Options
    She responded to Kim...I'm not a Nicki Minaj fan by far but even I thought it was weird when Kim came out saying that Nicki Minaj hadn't been paying homage to her when in plenty of interviews she gave Lil Kim all sorts of props along with other female MC's...Kim just took some generic rapper comments personally and is using Nicki Minaj to try and get her own buzz back...if those 2 had an actual beef w/ each other...if they'd seen each other somehwere and got into an argument or fight and had a legit reason to beef then it'd be cool, but Kim's beef with Nicki Minaj has no basis other than "she's another female rapper talking about sex and calling herself a queen"...if male rappers beefed over that simple ? ? would do nothing but diss records cuz every male rappers calls himself the king, the best, etc...

But all hip hop beef is like that.. almost always both parties using it for buzz and its phony as ? ... I always envision whoever's beefin (like Kim and Nicki, or whoever else) chillin together somewhere laughing lol... cuz it's all about promotion and record sales at the end of the day, not REAL beef... thats why its wack to me... but if I had to pick based on skill and history yeah Kim no question.
  • blackrain
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

i mean...not in comparison to skill or nothing, cuz....that's not where i'm going with it...

i'm talking in the sense.. beans shots at jay might have been lethal iff beans was still mad relevant...

kim's shots at nicki might have been lethal if kim had a bigger stage than she currently does.....

i mean i guess we'll just wait and see how big this diss record gets..

but it's nothing like who major ether and takeover were...both those tracks got heavy play all the time.. u couldn't avoid hearing either one if u wanted to..

i haven[t even heard roman's revenge yet, i just heard of it

Sigel going at Jay is just sad...sad...Sigel sounds like any moment he's gonna make a part 3 to him and Jay's "Daddy where did you go" song series..."Where Have You Been" (The Truth album) "Still Got Love For You (The Reason album)" "Jay-Z Won't Return My Calls" (I Still Got Daddy Issues album)
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^^ .
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NO MA'AM nTHNG IS 4EVR RYHDGYR
  • blackrain
    edited November 2010
    Options
    But all hip hop beef is like that.. almost always both parties using it for buzz and its phony as ? ... I always envision whoever's beefin (like Kim and Nicki, or whoever else) chillin together somewhere laughing lol... cuz it's all about promotion and record sales at the end of the day, not REAL beef... thats why its wack to me... but if I had to pick based on skill and history yeah Kim no question.

when you're judging a battle history isn't part of that...that's unfair to any rapper who hasn't been around as long as the rapper they're beefing with...if we're talking simply based on skills though seeing as how Kim's entire first album and her verses on the Junior Mafia album weren't written by her I can't really say Kim's "skills" give her the edge...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sigel going at Jay is just sad...sad...Sigel sounds like any moment he's gonna make a part 3 to him and Jay's "Daddy where did you go" song series..."Where Have You Been" (The Truth album) "Still Got Love For You (The Reason album)" "Jay-Z Won't Return My Calls" (I Still Got Daddy Issues album)

that's my point, i don't feel like Kim has much to gain from this..at all...

it's nicki's time she gonna shine regardless....

nicki don't even gotta say much and already in the minds of her fans she's gonna win....she ain't ending shorty career at all.. if anything she's adding another notch in shorty's list of accomplishments....
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

And this is the point I was trying to make.Watching this isnt as exciting as it could have been. I love kim and i'm teamqueenb all day but this will do nothing for her career and she released it at the wrong time giving nikki way more publicity than I think she wanted to. Oh wells

This thread has prompted me to download "I came back for you"
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -jb- wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    no ma'am nthng is 4evr ryhdgyr

yes sir, -jb-
  • blackrain
    edited November 2010
    Options
    that's my point, i don't feel like Kim has much to gain from this..at all...

it's nicki's time she gonna shine regardless....

nicki don't even gotta say much and already in the minds of her fans she's gonna win....she ain't ending shorty career at all.. if anything she's adding another notch in shorty's list of accomplishments....

yeah...unless Kim tells the public something they already don't know about Nicki Minaj then she's gonna end up looking like the ? at the end of 8 Mile...Nicki already admitted to jacking Kim's style in the past...you can't diss somebody for ? they freely admit to lol...
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    JB You need to lay off the weed homie, not a good look at all
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :-( ^^^^^^^ A GOOONIE GOOOOO GOOOOO :o:D :cool:

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY WE STEAM UP? LIGHT GREEN UP? BACK 2 BACK BEAM UP? I'M STRESSED TO THE POINT I GET A FEVER, IT AIN'T THE L OR THE ? ... SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY A.K.

BUT I'M REALLY TRYNA STOP GETTIN WEEDED OUT , TRYNA WEEN IT OUT, BUT I AIN'T GOIN EITHER ROUTE :cool:

I'M TRYING TO STOP SMOKING , STOP DRINKING, BUT I'VE BEEN THINKING, I GOT MY REASON'S , JUST TO GET BY
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and Bwoah.. Kim definitely could have came harder, but even what she did on that old ass beat was killin Nicki lol. I think their entire beef is wack... but if I had to pick yeah Kim all day for me. No question at all.[/QUOTE]
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options

yes sir, -jb-

NO MA'AM ntHNG
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ayo JB, wtf is up with that weather man