2nd Annual Weightloss Competition

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    okay.. as you can tell i lost mad weight and here are some before and after.. (im too shy to show my before before photo)

this is december '10 with my spanx :) lolll

b50irt.jpg

april '11 without spanx :) lol im currently working on my inner thighs and stomach area.

11rtc1u.jpg
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited April 2011
    Options
    started out around 200 :( just weighed in at 181
    so 19lbs

hows the weight watchers thing going? they pre package your food or just tell you what to eat??

Its going good. Its the only thing that has worked for me and the program is very affordable. Its based off points, every food has a points value. You have a set number of points you consume everyday. You can eat whatever you want as long as you don't go over your daily points. Healthy foods have a lower value and junk is much higher. For example you can eat 1 twix for 8 pts or you can eat 4 oz grilled chicken a serving of veggies and half a cup of brown rice for 7. Its better than calorie counting bc points takes the fiber, fat, protein, and carbs into consideration to help you lose more effectively. I have a little calculator to keep track of the points I've consumed daily and you can also caculate points using a food's nutrition label. As you lose weight the amount of points your allowed will decrease in order to keep you losing. I started off at 210 and I was allowed to eat 34 points daily I'm now 189 and get 31 points a day. I've hit a plateau now though Ive only lost 2 lbs in last 4 weeks
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That red......mu...mu must....re....re..resist....

second pic's.....redemption

not bad, not bad at all
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Before Pic (Jan, 3rd 2011- 223 lbs, 32% body fat) and NEW 'Present' Pic (April, 30th 2011 - 177 lbs, 17% body fat)

or46dg.jpg

rk1vuc.jpg
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thats leading by example.......major props.

believe it or not I was bigger fat ass then you.....not Du levels tho
  • Mastery
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    thats leading by example.......major props.

believe it or not I was bigger fat ass then you.....not Du levels tho
    20's the new 30... Du's the new Fat lol Du, where you at, ? !

I'm trying to get down to around 10% body fat (props to Gutta & Shad for the input) before I start the bulking process. This next month (May) I'm going to try to do low carb (no more than 30 grams/per day) and see how far my body fat % drops from that. I want to start the bulking process around June :tu
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    Before Pic (Jan, 3rd 2011- 223 lbs, 32% body fat) and NEW 'Present' Pic (April, 30th 2011 - 177 lbs, 17% body fat)

or46dg.jpg

rk1vuc.jpg

Fantastic results!
    I can see some cutting going on in your abs :tu
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Fantastic results!

? !!!!! i need to get up in here!! ok ima start mine on the first...
  • Purr
    edited April 2011
    Options

or46dg.jpg

rk1vuc.jpg

? im jealous.. *hangs in the towel* :(
  • Purr
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    That red......mu...mu must....re....re..resist....

second pic's.....redemption

not bad, not bad at all

:)

ive been working my BUTT off @ 24hr

in the red dress i was 240 and now im 210.
    My goal is 180; my nutrtionist goal is 160.

we'll see. im on track though
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Fantastic results!

And to add:
    Look how much younger you look :tu.
    That does add years to your life either way.
  • Mastery
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Fantastic results!
    So can I... motivation... MOTIVATION! lol

? im jealous.. *hangs in the towel* :(
    Dont throw in the towel lol Keep up the hard work and you'll be within your goals' reach soon :tu
    And to add:
    Look how much younger you look :tu.That does add years to your life either way.
    I noticed that as well. I was told that I looked like a 'kid' now, compared to how I looked before lol

• Purr
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dont throw in the towel lol Keep up the hard work and you'll be within your goals' reach soon :tu

Let's work out together :)
  • Mastery
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Let's work out together :)
    Next time I'm in the LA area, I'll be sure to hit you up so we can make that happen :tu

• dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So can I... motivation... MOTIVATION! lol

I noticed that as well. I was told that I looked like a 'kid' now, compared to how I looked before lol

I'm so jealous but congrates started weight watchers jan 28th have lost 21 lbs to date maybe I'll get enough courage to post a pic soon lol
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    5th time working out this week! Hustle don't stop!

@WallH: great job, fam! :tu
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    okay.. as you can tell i lost mad weight and here are some before and after.. (im too shy to show my before before photo)

april '11 without spanx :) lol im currently working on my inner thighs and stomach area.

11rtc1u.jpg

Damn!!! Don't lose those thighs :-)
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Started off the new week with a great workout about an hour ago!
  • Mastery
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @WallH: great job, fam! :tu
    *daps*

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    20's the new 30... Du's the new Fat lol Du, where you at, ? !

I'm trying to get down to around 10% body fat (props to Gutta & Shad for the input) before I start the bulking process. This next month (May) I'm going to try to do low carb (no more than 30 grams/per day) and see how far my body fat % drops from that. I want to start the bulking process around June :tu

man, i'm just not as pro-active about the ? , but i'm still working out reguarly, still more mindful about my diet....i'm losing somewhere around a pound a week at this point....sometimes only a few ounces...

my body looks better and better each week, but the weight is still significant...last week i weighed in at about 255 which is about 10lbs less than where i started, and i've notice that my diabolic blood pressure has been consistantly normal for the past 2 weeks....

first time that ? 's ever happened in my adult life.....EVER.....

ran about 2 miles last monday when it hit 80 degrees and still did my full work out right after the run.....

i'll post some more progress pics soon... but i ain't ? with ur pics my ? .... u doing ur ? though...
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i played somr football with some friends yesterday, my stamina was there and i had the most energy, but i all ive been doing was cardio, and when i woke up this morning, i was sore all over, still in some pain but gonna abuse the bike this month
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Took an off-day from working out on Monday, because I was busy applying at two nursing homes, but I will be working out sometime today.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Worked out three hours ago, and it was great! Started off on the treadmill for 10 minutes to warm-up and I jogged for a little over 7 minutes. After that, I hit the weights, did 2 sets of 20 sit-ups on the bench(not all at once), and finished off on the stepper for 1 hour 5 minutes.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I ate full meals for three days straight and what happens? I gain 3lbs. So now I am back to running 3 miles a day and using portion control I am back to 212 heading to 208!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.