The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Options

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    i read everything that you typed but nowhere have i seen a date of when this book was written or who wrote it? unless i skipped it.

so if u read those scrips i posted, u'd understand why the ? of the OT is described as a physical ? , rather than in the spirital sense of the creator.

u said "if those scriptures try to say he is spirit then that's not agreeing with the old testament."

why say this unless u ahd read them scrips, u'd clearly see that they answer your question already.

n waterproof already made it known who the book was written by n in what year, more proof that u dont read posts.

but oahspe CREDITS itsself, it tells u who the israelites today are, aswell as giving description and also exposing the falsehoods of the bible, and much much more.

i doubt a white guy from the 1800's got lucky by guessing the slaves were israelites...think about it, not to mention the vast knwoledge of the angels and hevanly orders, cosmology, prophecy, history ect etc
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    so if u read those scrips i posted, u'd understand why the ? of the OT is described as a physical ? , rather than in the spirital sense of the creator.

u said "if those scriptures try to say he is spirit then that's not agreeing with the old testament."

why say this unless u ahd read them scrips, u'd clearly see that they answer your question already.

n waterproof already made it known who the book was written by n in what year, more proof that u dont read posts.

but oahspe CREDITS itsself, it tells u who the israelites today are, aswell as giving description and also exposing the falsehoods of the bible, and much much more.

i doubt a white guy from the 1800's got lucky by guessing the slaves were israelites...think about it, not to mention the vast knwoledge of the angels and hevanly orders, cosmology, prophecy, history ect etc

i hear u but i rather research from more ancient books with some archaeological evidence and credibility... the Nag Hammadi gospels are from 1st & 2nd century and are believed to have been written by the Apostles of Yeshua.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i hear u but i rather research from more ancient books with some archaeological evidence and credibility... the Nag Hammadi gospels are from 1st & 2nd century and are believed to have been written by the Apostles of Yeshua.

archaeoligal evidence ?

lol.

well why cant nag hammadi even tell us the race of jesus, maybe then the whole world would not be decieved by worshipping false idols.

show me where i can read this book, is there a site ?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    archaeoligal evidence ?

lol.

well why cant nag hammadi even tell us the race of jesus, maybe then the whole world would not be decieved by worshipping false idols.

show me where i can read this book, is there a site ?

i haven't read the whole thing only certain portions so far so i don't know if it contains the race of Yeshua... But in the New Testament Yeshua never asked for worship. He said worship the Father in Heaven who is a spirit. He didn't give the Father a personal name.

here is a link... they don't contain full text on the site just excerpts. u can do a google search for some of the books contained in these gospels and u might find full text online.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

also these scriptures are not too big on external worship of deity like the KJV Bible... they are spiritual teachings on how to develop the christ conscious within us and how to live in the spirit that Christ talked about. gnosis means "knowledge" in greek it's more about how to know ? within. they also contain a lot of information not included in the kjv Bible that the powers that be suppressed.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u dont know wat a astronomical new moon is ?

use common sense and u'd realise that a new moon cant be seen until 15+ hours after an astronomical making it unviewable until the next day at evening.

you actually full of ? , because if you had the truth, u'd share your calender and show me how the holy days and sabbaths shall be kept.

but now i realise u dont even go by the KJV bible ?...so what do you follow ?

no wonder why waterproof is so lost, u bugged him out with your ? .

lol. the records have been unbroken since before the babylonian captivity. i was trying to be nice but i see you trying to get jazzy. dumb ? , how come everything else the creator commands is made quite plain and often repeated in scriptures yet u figure that something as important as the sabbath would need to be interpreted and "read between the lines"? how come you ignored the historical evidence that lunar sabbaths are a pagan babylonian/assyrian custom? thats historical fact you know. i cant share my calendar because i dont store it on my computer, ? . as i thought you should have gathered before, but i guess not since you are obviously slow- IM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OR PROVE ? TO YOU. i showed you information. do what you wish with it. i could give a ? less you fake hebrew. i live in the holy land. i speak and read hebrew. i wear fringed clothing with cords of blue. but you probably dont even know what those are. what do i follow you ask? YHWHs word in the language of my ancestors. there is nothing holy about the king james bible. im a hebrew so i read HEBREW scriptures, ? . YHWH is my king- not james. so the next time you quote me- remember this....IM NOT HERE TO CONVINCE YOU TO DO ? . im just sharing information. if you are that slow of understanding and willfully ignorant then enjoy the fruits of your moon worship. im not the one to hold you accountable to that, but you have been shown the truth and YHWH WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE.

im not a street preacher, internet prosletyzer or a weekend hebrew- IM THE REAL DEAL. i live the lifestyle and give all that i am. your opinion means nothing to me because i know 10000% that you dont live it- you just like how it sounds. you can go back to your argument(s) now. im not wasting any more wisdom on the foolish or the proud.
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i haven't read the whole thing only certain portions so far so i don't know if it contains the race of Yeshua... But in the New Testament Yeshua never asked for worship. He said worship the Father in Heaven who is a spirit. He didn't give the Father a personal name.

here is a link... they don't contain full text on the site just excerpts. u can do a google search for some of the books contained in these gospels and u might find full text online.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

also these scriptures are not too big on external worship of deity like the KJV Bible... they are spiritual teachings on how to develop the christ conscious within us and how to live in the spirit that Christ talked about. gnosis means "knowledge" in greek it's more about how to know ? within. they also contain a lot of information not included in the kjv Bible that the powers that be suppressed.

i suggest you read the whole thing and cross reference it before you keep pushing its veracity. read it all the way through and youll see what i was telling you about it before.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    lol. the records have been unbroken since before the babylonian captivity. i was trying to be nice but i see you trying to get jazzy. dumb ? , how come everything else the creator commands is made quite plain and often repeated in scriptures yet u figure that something as important as the sabbath would need to be interpreted and "read between the lines"? how come you ignored the historical evidence that lunar sabbaths are a pagan babylonian/assyrian custom? thats historical fact you know. i cant share my calendar because i dont store it on my computer, ? . as i thought you should have gathered before, but i guess not since you are obviously slow- IM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OR PROVE ? TO YOU. i showed you information. do what you wish with it. i could give a ? less you fake hebrew. i live in the holy land. i speak and read hebrew. i wear fringed clothing with cords of blue. but you probably dont even know what those are. what do i follow you ask? YHWHs word in the language of my ancestors. there is nothing holy about the king james bible. im a hebrew so i read HEBREW scriptures, ? . YHWH is my king- not james. so the next time you quote me- remember this....IM NOT HERE TO CONVINCE YOU TO DO ? . im just sharing information. if you are that slow of understanding and willfully ignorant then enjoy the fruits of your moon worship. im not the one to hold you accountable to that, but you have been shown the truth and YHWH WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE.

im not a street preacher, internet prosletyzer or a weekend hebrew- IM THE REAL DEAL. i live the lifestyle and give all that i am. your opinion means nothing to me because i know 10000% that you dont live it- you just like how it sounds. you can go back to your argument(s) now. im not wasting any more wisdom on the foolish or the proud.

typical response from a reprobate.

1. the sun governs the days
    2. the moon governs the monts

3. if the 7th day of the moon is not the sabbath, then please tell me or show me what the sabbath is, and what exactly governs the weeks.

if you had common sense u'd know that the moon dictates the weeks of a month, u have 4 sabbaths a month, the new moon is the first day of a month...7,14,21,28 days r all sabbaths, very simple...

if you disagree, then why dont u come with facts and not emotions ?

u say u dont keep the sabbath on a saturday, ok...show me genius wen your sabbath is.
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    typical response from a reprobate.

1. the sun governs the days
    2. the moon governs the monts

3. if the 7th day of the moon is not the sabbath, then please tell me or show me what the sabbath is, and what exactly governs the weeks.

if you had common sense u'd know that the moon dictates the weeks of a month, u have 4 sabbaths a month, the new moon is the first day of a month...7,14,21,28 days r all sabbaths, very simple...

if you disagree, then why dont u come with facts and not emotions ?

u say u dont keep the sabbath on a saturday, ok...show me genius wen your sabbath is.

i did come with facts. you still havent addressed EVERYTHING from my first point. its hilarious to me how youre dancing around the whole sabbatu thing especially. how you explain THAT away? you cant. thats why youre acting like i didnt mention it. the shabbaht begins sundown yom sheeshee. if you were a real hebrew you would know what that is. but you arent so you dont. the next shabbaht comes on the 23rd. this was counted from the new year last spring in consecutive cycles of seven.

but like i said. do what you want. im not here to convince you. thats not emotional at all.

now if you want to talk about facts then i suggest you address the first post i made about the lunar sabbath. if not then just leave it alone. but dont play games like you aint see EVERYTHING i originally posted.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i did come with facts. you still havent addressed EVERYTHING from my first point. its hilarious to me how youre dancing around the whole sabbatu thing especially. how you explain THAT away? you cant. thats why youre acting like i didnt mention it. the shabbaht begins sundown yom sheeshee. if you were a real hebrew you would know what that is. but you arent so you dont. the next shabbaht comes on the 23rd. this was counted from the new year last spring in consecutive cycles of seven.

but like i said. do what you want. im not here to convince you. thats not emotional at all.

now if you want to talk about facts then i suggest you address the first post i made about the lunar sabbath. if not then just leave it alone. but dont play games like you aint see EVERYTHING i originally posted.

u r using modern hevrew terms/yiddish which im not familiar with...try speaking real hebrew then we might have an understanding.

the best thing to do is just giv me an exmaple out of a month, n show me the 4 sabbaths, n wat days they fall on.

or tell me what the starting piint of a week is signified by, use ENGLISH TERMS, instead of trying to sound enlightened with those fake hebrew terms.

wtf is yomsheeshee ?...lol @ the thought of israelites speaking that ? in ancient times, u sounding like a straight up khazar fake jew...u live in israel ?...u sold out by the sounds of things.
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u r using modern hevrew terms/yiddish which im not familiar with...try speaking real hebrew then we might have an understanding.

the best thing to do is just giv me an exmaple out of a month, n show me the 4 sabbaths, n wat days they fall on.

or tell me what the starting piint of a week is signified by, use ENGLISH TERMS, instead of trying to sound enlightened with those fake hebrew terms.

wtf is yomsheeshee ?...lol @ the thought of israelites speaking that ? in ancient times, u sounding like a straight up khazar fake jew...u live in israel ?...u sold out by the sounds of things.

are you slow? nothing i wrote was yiddish. i dont know that ? . im speaking hebrew. hebrew has not changed ? , only the letters look slightly different in modern hebrew (the ideograms are the same though) and modern hebrew of course has words to describe things that did not exist in ancient times.

? count by 7 from the 23rd four times and there you have it.

yom means day ? .

sheeshee means sixth from the word sheish which is six, ? .

i have to use hebrew terms to describe the day you dumb ? BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR. hebrews dont count days from midnight to midnight. you mad because youre claiming a culture and youre too ? lazy and/or busy arguing about dumb ? to learn it?

this is not yiddish im talking about.

its kindergarten hebrew. words as basic as shalom. simple ? you cant grasp.

perpetrating ass nigg talking about speak real hebrew. ? you dont know a lick of hebrew. you can front for those who dont know but im aware.

youre not even on my level to have this discussion.

as far as selling out, history shows how my community gets down and israelis know not to mess with us. we govern ourselves by Yah's laws not israeli laws in the land and its well documented.

dumb ? like you can do nothing but argue about things you cant truly conceive because you dont have the spiritual strength to actually do the work of tikun olam (healing the world). you would rather debate than perform justice and establish righteousness in the earth. thats what my kind of hebrews do, and once again its on historical record. what do you do ? ? stir up strife. the work of your real spiritual guide. ha satan. the adversarial spirit. if you were truly about Yahs business you would have at least objectively researched what im saying. but youre not. because the demon within you has been roused and fears being driven out. unaware of this process you lash out like a wild beast and thinks this constitutes worship of the creator. poor boy. i feel sorry for people like you. well not really. you will receive the just reward of the proud.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im dyin laughin at yall in here caliin each other "heathens" and learnin some ? along the way
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    are you slow? nothing i wrote was yiddish. i dont know that ? . im speaking hebrew. hebrew has not changed ? , only the letters look slightly different in modern hebrew (the ideograms are the same though) and modern hebrew of course has words to describe things that did not exist in ancient times.

yom means day ? .

sheeshee means sixth from the word sheish which is six, ? .

i have to use hebrew terms to describe the day you dumb ? BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR. hebrews dont count days from midnight to midnight. you mad because youre claiming a culture and youre too ? lazy and/or busy arguing about dumb ? to learn it?

this is not yiddish im talking about.

its kindergarten hebrew. words as basic as shalom. simple ? you cant grasp.

perpetrating ass nigg talking about speak real hebrew. ? you dont know a lick of hebrew. you can front for those who dont know but im aware.

youre not even on my level to have this discussion.

as far as selling out, history shows how my community gets down and israelis know not to mess with us. we govern ourselves by Yah's laws not israeli laws in the land and its well documented.

dumb ? like you can do nothing but argue about things you cant truly conceive because you dont have the spiritual strength to actually do the work of tikun olam (healing the world). you would rather debate than perform justice and establish righteousness in the earth. thats what my kind of hebrews do, and once again its on historical record. what do you do ? ? stir up strife. the work of your real spiritual guide. ha satan. the adversarial spirit. if you were truly about Yahs business you would have at least objectively researched what im saying. but youre not. because the demon within you has been roused and fears being driven out. unaware of this process you lash out like a wild beast and thinks this constitutes worship of the creator. poor boy. i feel sorry for people like you. well not really. you will receive the just reward of the proud.

the pronounciation of ancient hebrew and modern hebrew are not the same., the characters and the pronounciation changed over time.

but u still refuse to show me what the first day of the week is, or how it is deteremed...i wonder why that is...

simple question: why is the 23rd day the first day of the weekly cycle ?...where is that written ?...who taught u that ?...what is it based on ?...

and yes only sellouts live in israel...what u guna do when the most high judges that place ?...dont u study prophecy ?...israel will be in ruins b4 the TRUE israelites return, many prophecies state we will return and build the waste cities, study prohecy, u like dat ? SHYNE PO who went to prison then came out speaking yiddish n wearing black hats wid funny looking pig tailes on the side of his head...u probably pray @ the wailing wall n read from the talmud too, huh ?

u think u a hebrew because u living by YAH'S laws that were written 3500 years ago, is pretty foolish...the time for the re-establishment of the law and the nation of israel hasn't come yet, yet there u aer in sirael sun bathing on nude beaches with other fake jew khazar rats...u eating kosher pig too ?

u if u understood YAH'S laws u'd udnerstand the significane of the moon and its phases.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    are you slow? Nothing i wrote was yiddish. I dont know that ? . Im speaking hebrew. Hebrew has not changed ? , only the letters look slightly different in modern hebrew (the ideograms are the same though) and modern hebrew of course has words to describe things that did not exist in ancient times.

Yom means day ? .

Sheeshee means sixth from the word sheish which is six, ? .

I have to use hebrew terms to describe the day you dumb ? because they are different than the gregorian calendar. Hebrews dont count days from midnight to midnight. You mad because youre claiming a culture and youre too ? lazy and/or busy arguing about dumb ? to learn it?

This is not yiddish im talking about.

Its kindergarten hebrew. Words as basic as shalom. Simple ? you cant grasp.

Perpetrating ass nigg talking about speak real hebrew. ? you dont know a lick of hebrew. You can front for those who dont know but im aware.

Youre not even on my level to have this discussion.

As far as selling out, history shows how my community gets down and israelis know not to mess with us. We govern ourselves by yah's laws not israeli laws in the land and its well documented.

dumb ? like you can do nothing but argue about things you cant truly conceive because you dont have the spiritual strength to actually do the work of tikun olam (healing the world). You would rather debate than perform justice and establish righteousness in the earth. Thats what my kind of hebrews do, and once again its on historical record. What do you do ? ? Stir up strife. The work of your real spiritual guide. Ha satan. The adversarial spirit. If you were truly about yahs business you would have at least objectively researched what im saying. But youre not. Because the demon within you has been roused and fears being driven out. Unaware of this process you lash out like a wild beast and thinks this constitutes worship of the creator. Poor boy. I feel sorry for people like you. Well not really. You will receive the just reward of the proud.

and this message was brought to you by ether - that ? that will make your soul burn slow
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    smh @ all the confusion religion has caused.

everybody using 1 book but got thousands if not millions of different so called truths.

then the controversy about which religious book is true and which is not. if u got to search for a certain religious book then something is NOT right in the first place.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    smh @ all the confusion religion has caused.

everybody using 1 book but got thousands if not millions of different so called truths.

then the controversy about which religious book is true and which is not. if u got to search for a certain religious book then something is NOT right.

Says the guy that tell people to read scriptures that has Sophie a greek goddess and cosigned a person that believes in a book that called Thor and Apollo the Son of Yah.

Both you ? is lost, and im bout to make a thread on yall books.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Says the guy that tell people to read scriptures that has Sophie a greek goddess and cosigned a person that believes in a book that called Thor and Apollo the Son of Yah.

Both you ? is lost, and im bout to make a thread on yall books.

but u are still CONFUSED!

You cosigned a person that compares the New Testament to a grain of salt but you swear by it... Lol

And Sophia means wisdom and is depicted as another name for mother earth so what are u saying?

I knew your crazy self would run in here and quote me since i ran you out the other thread.

no 2 ppl in this forum alone believe the exact same doctrine.

And it's been said the name Jesus is Zeus or his New Testament character is Horus.

And the name Yah was also used for an Ancient Egyptian MOON ? .

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/yah.htm

YAH, THE OTHER EGYPTIAN MOON ?
    BY JIMMY DUNN

It is interesting that the earliest references to the name Yah (Yaeh) refer to the moon as a satellite of the earth in its physical form. From this, the term becomes conceptualized as a lunar deity, pictorially anthropomorphic but whose manifestations, from hieroglyphic evidence, can include the crescent of the new moon, the ibis and the falcon, which is comparable to the other moon deities, Thoth and Khonsu.

Of course, the complexity and controversy of Yah stem from the term's similarity to the early form of the name for the modern ? of the Jews (Yahweh), Christians and Muslims, as well as the fact that their ancestors were so intermingled with those of the Egyptians. In fact, this distinctive attribute of this ? makes research on his ancient Egyptian mythology all the more difficult.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ BEENFOOLED look how i ? multiple birds with one stone, lol..... this is to easy.

1) One Brother Judahxulu told you that you have to take the New Testament with the grain of salt, when i told you that first you was calling me out my name. I told you when you read the New Testament you take the good that goes with the OT and throw out the bad. Even brother Judahxulu agreed he said the same thing.

2) Sophia is a Greek Goddess
    Sophia (Σοφíα, Greek for "wisdom") is a central idea in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, as well as Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of ? .

You see how they crept into the early churches the same that influence the Nag Hammadi.

Philo, a Hellenised Jew writing in Alexandria, attempted to harmonise Platonic philosophy and Jewish scripture. Also influenced by Stoic philosophical concepts, he used the Greek term logos, "word," for the role and function of Wisdom, a concept later adapted by the author of the Gospel of John in the opening verses and applied to Jesus Christ as the eternal Word (Logos) of ? the Father.[1]

I bet he was a Sethian or a Ophite the same ones wrote the Nag Hammadi. I can go on but i leave it right there so you can soak it up.

And for that Yah Moon ? i answer that twice in your thread about reptiles and in my Message to the Egyptologist that let me know that you have a confused haunted mind.

and third you know damn well you didnt run me out, you have a restless confused spirit and in my cipher i control how things go, I answer your questions ON MY OWN TIME not yours and a matter of fact im answering your Galatians question.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YAH THE EGYPTIAN MOON ?

According to the archaeological records of the ancient Egyptians they worshipped a ? by the name of Yah. Yah was the Egyptian Moon ? . The Egyptologist say:
    " This proves, the Hebrews are really worshipping Egyptian Deities, and this proves the Hebrews stole the Egyptians religions."

Oh my, can this be true? Did Moses take the name of Yah from an Egyptian moon ? ? Lets look to scripture along with History to see if this is so. Below is an excerpt from a website that speaks about the Moon ? Yah or lash

Taken from: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/yah.htm

"Many topics in ancient Egyptian religion can be fraught with complexities. Trying to understand the changing roles of gods such as RA, Osiris and Amun are difficult if not impossible with the limited text available to us today. However, there are none of these more difficult, or certainly more controversial than the Moon ? , Yah.

It is interesting that the earliest references to the name Yah (Yaeh) refer to the moon as a satellite of the earth in its physical form. From this, the term becomes conceptualized as a lunar deity, pictorially anthropomorphic but whose manifestations, from hieroglyphic evidence, can include the crescent of the new moon, the ibis and the falcon, which is comparable to the other moon deities, Thoth and Khonsu.

Of course, the complexity and controversy of Yah stem from the term's similarity to the early form of the name for the modern ? of the Jews (Yahweh), Christians and Muslims, as well as the fact that their ancestors were so intermingled with those of the Egyptians. In fact, this distinctive attribute of this ? makes research on his ancient Egyptian mythology all the more difficult.

Little is really know of this ? 's cult, and there is no references to actual temples or locations where he may have been worshipped.

However, among ancient references, we do seem to find in the Papyrus of Ani several references to the ? .

In Chapter 2:

"A spell to come forth by day and live after dying. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani:
    O One, bright as the moon-? Yah; O One, shining as Yah;
    This Osiris Ani comes forth among these your multitudes outside, bringing himself back as a shining one. He has opened the netherworld.
    Lo, the Osiris Osiris [sic] Ani comes forth by day, and does as he desires on earth among the living."

In exodus chapter 5: verse 1-3

1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith YAH MIGHTY ONE of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.

2 And Pharaoh said, Who is YAH that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not YAH, neither will I let Israel go.

3 And they said, THE MIGHTY ONE of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto YAH our MIGHTY ONE; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

As Moses and Aaron went in to Pharaoh and told him Yah said let the Children of Israel go. Pharaoh said he didn't know Yah. And because he didn't know YAH, he didn't have to let the children of Israel go. This is very important to understand, as was stated the Egyptians worshipped many gods. But yet Pharaoh didn't know anything about an Egyptian ? by the name of Yah.

Lets look to the book of Jasher for extra information concerning this exact situation in Exodus 5:
    the book of Jasher is a valid book that was removed from the so called bible canon. In fact the book of Jasher is mention twice in scripture.

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2nd Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

The book of Jasher chapter 79
    43 And when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of Egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of Egypt, in which all the idols of Egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of Jehovah, but they found it not.

44 And Pharaoh said to Moses and Aaron, Behold I have not found the name of your ? written in this book, and his name I know not.

45 And the counsellors and wise men answered the king, We have heard that the ? of the Hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 And Pharaoh turned to Moses and Aaron and said to them, I know not the Lord whom you have declared, neither will I send his people.

47 And they answered and said to the king, YAH MIGHTY ONE of MIGHTY ONES is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, Go to Pharaoh and say unto him, Send my people that they may serve me.
    According to the book of Jasher, Pharaoh got the RECORDS with the listing of all the Egyptians Gods, and Yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of YAH the mighty one of the Israelites. So Moses couldn't and didn't receive Yah's name from Egypt. But yet the Egyptians worshipped a ? name Yah. Because the Egyptians got the name Yah from the Hebrews. Not the other way around
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YAH THE EGYPTIAN MOON ?

After Pharaoh was an eyewitness to the greatness of Yah and what he did to the Egyptian gods, they brought the name of Yah into Egypt. But just as they did before with Yah's righteous law, they took his name and applied it to their gods.

Num 33:4 For the Egyptians buried all their firstborn, which YAH had smitten among them: upon their gods also YAH executed judgments.

Exodus 9:27 And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: YAH is righteous, and I and my people are wicked.

Exodus 12:31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve YAH, as ye have said.

32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

After Yah freed our people the true Israelites from Egyptian ? , his might and power was known throughout the world, which included Egypt. The name Yah was "RESTORED" INTO Egypt, not stolen. That too is another Egyptologist lie. This open letter / lesson has only touched the surface of the lies they teach. More Understanding is coming.

Brothers and sisters I hope this has been of help to you. Deception is rampant in these last days. The adversary is using every trick he can to get mankind far away from Yah. Don't be pulled into his traps, Stay prayerful, watchful, and study to show yourself approved.

REMEMBER SATAN HATES ISRAEL WITH A GREAT PASSION, HE HAS NO LOVE FOR THE TRUE ISRAELITES
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ BEENFOOLED look how i ? multiple birds with one stone, lol..... this is to easy.

1) One Brother Judahxulu told you that you have to take the New Testament with the grain of salt, when i told you that first you was calling me out my name. I told you when you read the New Testament you take the good that goes with the OT and throw out the bad. Even brother Judahxulu agreed he said the same thing.

2) Sophia is a Greek Goddess
    Sophia (Σοφíα, Greek for "wisdom") is a central idea in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, as well as Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of ? .

You see how they crept into the early churches the same that influence the Nag Hammadi.

Philo, a Hellenised Jew writing in Alexandria, attempted to harmonise Platonic philosophy and Jewish scripture. Also influenced by Stoic philosophical concepts, he used the Greek term logos, "word," for the role and function of Wisdom, a concept later adapted by the author of the Gospel of John in the opening verses and applied to Jesus Christ as the eternal Word (Logos) of ? the Father.[1]

I bet he was a Sethian or a Ophite the same ones wrote the Nag Hammadi. I can go on but i leave it right there so you can soak it up.

And for that Yah Moon ? i answer that twice in your thread about reptiles and in my Message to the Egyptologist that let me know that you have a confused haunted mind.

and third you know damn well you didnt run me out, you have a restless confused spirit and in my cipher i control how things go, I answer your questions ON MY OWN TIME not yours and a matter of fact im answering your Galatians question.

Lol you are a joke... I see you can't stop quoting me wen ever i post in a thread?

You are lost confused and deluded and got ran up out the other thread. Lol

You cosign someone that says there is NOTHING holy about the KJV Bible and take the New Testament with a grain of salt but these are books you swear by.

Lol @ you believing Satan is a man that got kicked out of heaven and hates certain ppl.

And if you say the Egyptians knew Yah was the ? of the world then why would they call the MOON by the name Yah? And I thought Ancient Egypt was destroyed by the time they heard of Yah?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol you are a joke... I see you can't stop quoting me wen ever i post in a thread?

You are lost confused and deluded and got ran up out the other thread. Lol

You cosign someone that says there is NOTHING holy about the KJV Bible and take the New Testament with a grain of salt but these are books you swear by.

Lol @ you believing Satan is a man that got kicked out of heaven and hates certain ppl.

keep taking those L's and you aint ran ? , i just answered one of your questions in the other thread, i dont work on your time
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    keep taking those L's and you aint ran ? , i just answered one of your questions in the other thread, i dont work on your time

You the only one taking L's.

And if you say the Egyptians knew Yah was the ? of the world then why would they call the MOON by the name Yah? And I thought Ancient Egypt was destroyed by the time they heard of Yah?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You the only one taking L's.

LOOK AT THIS WICKED SPIRIT, DID YOU READ WHAT I JUST POST, no you didnt you lying tongue serpent. even your confused spirit threw One Spliff into a loop, he had to ask you do you even read. I REBUKE YOU

The book of Jasher chapter 79
    43 And when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of Egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of Egypt, in which all the idols of Egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of Jehovah, but they found it not.

44 And Pharaoh said to Moses and Aaron, Behold I have not found the name of your ? written in this book, and his name I know not.

45 And the counsellors and wise men answered the king, We have heard that the ? of the Hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 And Pharaoh turned to Moses and Aaron and said to them, I know not the Lord whom you have declared, neither will I send his people.

47 And they answered and said to the king, YAH MIGHTY ONE of MIGHTY ONES is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, Go to Pharaoh and say unto him, Send my people that they may serve me.
    According to the book of Jasher, Pharaoh got the RECORDS with the listing of all the Egyptians Gods, and Yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of YAH the mighty one of the Israelites. So Moses couldn't and didn't receive Yah's name from Egypt. But yet the Egyptians worshipped a ? name Yah. Because the Egyptians got the name Yah from the Hebrews. Not the other way around
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    look at this wicked spirit, did you read what i just post, no you didnt you lying tongue serpent. Even your confused spirit threw one spliff into a loop, he had to ask you do you even read. I rebuke you

the book of jasher chapter 79
    43 and when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of egypt, in which all the idols of egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of jehovah, but they found it not.

44 and pharaoh said to moses and aaron, behold i have not found the name of your ? written in this book, and his name i know not.

45 and the counsellors and wise men answered the king, we have heard that the ? of the hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 and pharaoh turned to moses and aaron and said to them, i know not the lord whom you have declared, neither will i send his people.

47 and they answered and said to the king, yah mighty one of mighty ones is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, go to pharaoh and say unto him, send my people that they may serve me.
    According to the book of jasher, pharaoh got the records with the listing of all the egyptians gods, and yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of yah the mighty one of the israelites. So moses couldn't and didn't receive yah's name from egypt. But yet the egyptians worshipped a ? name yah. Because the egyptians got the name yah from the hebrews. Not the other way around

like i said if they knew yah was the ? of the world then why was the name yah referred to as a moon ? in ancient egypt?

Do you not see my question? Quit playing dumb u lunatic devil! Lol
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and this message was brought to you by ether - that ? that will make your soul burn slow

lol @ this ? .

u got cut so bad, that u ran from this thread for 3 days straight and ignored every question i brought forth.

im still waiting for u 2 show me how jesus was the messiah, and what prophecies he fufilled.

also show me how oahspe is fake, wen it clearly has the same laws and prophecies of the old testament, as well as clear description of the israelites as being copper-coloured, and clearly states the slaves were israelites...lol...if u agree that the slaves were israelites, THEN U AGREE WITH OAHSPE, lol...? .