The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Options

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    LOOK AT THIS WICKED SPIRIT, DID YOU READ WHAT I JUST POST, no you didnt you lying tongue serpent. even your confused spirit threw One Spliff into a loop, he had to ask you do you even read. I REBUKE YOU

The book of Jasher chapter 79
    43 And when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of Egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of Egypt, in which all the idols of Egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of Jehovah, but they found it not.

44 And Pharaoh said to Moses and Aaron, Behold I have not found the name of your ? written in this book, and his name I know not.

45 And the counsellors and wise men answered the king, We have heard that the ? of the Hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 And Pharaoh turned to Moses and Aaron and said to them, I know not the Lord whom you have declared, neither will I send his people.

47 And they answered and said to the king, YAH MIGHTY ONE of MIGHTY ONES is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, Go to Pharaoh and say unto him, Send my people that they may serve me.
    According to the book of Jasher, Pharaoh got the RECORDS with the listing of all the Egyptians Gods, and Yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of YAH the mighty one of the Israelites. So Moses couldn't and didn't receive Yah's name from Egypt. But yet the Egyptians worshipped a ? name Yah. Because the Egyptians got the name Yah from the Hebrews. Not the other way around

u read the book of yahsher, ?...? SAY IT AINT SO.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    look at this wicked spirit, did you read what i just post, no you didnt you lying tongue serpent. Even your confused spirit threw one spliff into a loop, he had to ask you do you even read. I rebuke you

the book of jasher chapter 79
    43 and when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of egypt, in which all the idols of egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of jehovah, but they found it not.

44 and pharaoh said to moses and aaron, behold i have not found the name of your ? written in this book, and his name i know not.

45 and the counsellors and wise men answered the king, we have heard that the ? of the hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 and pharaoh turned to moses and aaron and said to them, i know not the lord whom you have declared, neither will i send his people.

47 and they answered and said to the king, yah mighty one of mighty ones is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, go to pharaoh and say unto him, send my people that they may serve me.
    According to the book of jasher, pharaoh got the records with the listing of all the egyptians gods, and yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of yah the mighty one of the israelites. So moses couldn't and didn't receive yah's name from egypt. But yet the egyptians worshipped a ? name yah. Because the egyptians got the name yah from the hebrews. Not the other way around

you bugged out ahch... Lmao

i heard that book say esau wrestled with nimrod... Is that right?

BOOK OF JASHER SAYS ESAU SLAYED NIMROD.... LOL

CHAPTER 27--Esau slays Nimrod and Two of his Mighty Men. Returns Home weary from the Fight, and sells his Birthright for Value.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    u read the book of yahsher, ?...? SAY IT AINT SO.

? you read the Oahspe by a guy who said he received spirits that help him write and thor and apollo is the son of Yah, A Gentile who summons wicked spirit.

Say it aint so, you wicked ? .
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

CHAPTER 27--Esau slays Nimrod and Two of his Mighty Men. Returns Home weary from the Fight, and sells his Birthright for Value.

you more stupid then i thought, you really dont know ? , can read worth ? .
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you more stupid then i thought, you really dont know ? , can read worth ? .

dude your book says that esau slayed nimrod... What does that have to do with anything about reading?

You just want to squeeze your wicked ass out of the mess u got into by quoting out that book devil.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dude your book says that esau slayed nimrod... What does that have to do with anything about reading?

You just want to squeeze your wicked ass out of the mess u got into by quoting out that book devil.

Do you know who Nimrod is you wicked ? , tell me about Nimord off the top of your demon seed infested mind first, let's see you know what you speak.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options

and what's so funny about this, amuse us you got the lol, tell us what's so funny about that verse
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and what's so funny about this, amuse us you got the lol, tell us what's so funny about that verse

Lol what do u mean whats funny about it? it does not line up with the Old Testament.

Now let me refrain myself from stooping down to your level again with all the childish name calling. Unlike you I actually try my best to live by what Yeshua taught. For someone like you that cries & rants in the forum like a 4 year old with all the name calling u sure don't have the spirit of Christ operating in you but gross DARKNESS.

I even sent this dude waterproof a pm the other day trying to make peace but this child of darkness couldn't even allow it. That wasn't even my first time doing it but I done it many times. This is the guy that wants to keep all the strife up then act as if he is holier than thou but really is full of darkness.

My guess is the average Caucasian has a better shot at being saved than u.

peace
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!

yo...the book of jasher is straight comedy...lmao @ esau n nimrod having a slug fest b4 esau sold his birthright...

also check this out...

2 samuel 1:17And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son: 18(Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

^^this is nowhere to be found in the book of jasher, infact the book of jasher ends before the time of david LOL...

UH OH !!!
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    one spliff wrote: »
    lmao !!!!!!!!!!!

Yo...the book of jasher is straight comedy...lmao @ esau n nimrod having a slug fest b4 esau sold his birthright...

Also check this out...

2 samuel 1:17and david lamented with this lamentation over saul and over jonathan his son: 18(also he bade them teach the children of judah the use of the bow: Behold, it is written in the book of jasher.)

^^this is nowhere to be found in the book of jasher, infact the book of jasher ends before the time of david lol...

Uh oh !!!

oh ? !!! Lol
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ this ? .

u got cut so bad, that u ran from this thread for 3 days straight and ignored every question i brought forth.

im still waiting for u 2 show me how jesus was the messiah, and what prophecies he fufilled.

also show me how oahspe is fake, wen it clearly has the same laws and prophecies of the old testament, as well as clear description of the israelites as being copper-coloured, and clearly states the slaves were israelites...lol...if u agree that the slaves were israelites, THEN U AGREE WITH OAHSPE, lol...? .

what do me answering you and beenfooled question on my own time have to do me being scared, im not done with you ? but im not on your clock, i run my cipher and i will answer your question when i get to it.

you stupid ass ? what dont you get, spirits not messengers of Yah told him that ? , dont you know evil spirits aka fallen angels and lucifer know the history of the hebrews you ignorant easily fooled heathen.

they sprinkle truth with their lies.

Ezekiel 13 :6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, YHWH saith: and YHWH hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, YHWH saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

? YOU IN TROUBLE

Ezekiel 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Sovereign YHWH.

? YOU REALLY IN TROUBLE

Jeremiah 14:14 Then YHWH said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

HE DONT WANT TO LISTEN FATHER

Deuteronomy 13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from YHWH your Elohim, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of ? , to thrust thee out of the way which YHWH thy Elohim commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy ? , or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other elohim, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

THAT'S WHY I DIDNT LISTEN TO HIM FATHER, ONE SPLIFF WAY YOU GO THE OTHER WAY IN WHICH THE FATHER TOLD YOU TO WALK

2 Chronicles 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of YHWH, to provoke him to anger.

? YOU GOING TO LEARN THESE SCRIPTURES, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Jeremiah 27:9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon:

27:10 For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish

u ? gon learn, or u ? r gon burn...

Nahum 3 :4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

3:5 Behold, I am against thee, saith YHWH of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

2 Chronicles 3 :6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of YHWH, to provoke him to anger.

Jeremiah 27:9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon:

27:10 For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol what do u mean whats funny about it? it does not line up with the Old Testament.

Now let me refrain myself from stooping down to your level again with all the childish name calling. Unlike you I actually try my best to live by what Yeshua taught. For someone like you that cries & rants in the forum like a 4 year old with all the name calling u sure don't have the spirit of Christ operating in you but gross DARKNESS.

I even sent this dude waterproof a pm the other day trying to make peace but this child of darkness couldn't even allow it. That wasn't even my first time doing it but I done it many times. This is the guy that wants to keep all the strife up then act as if he is holier than thou but really is full of darkness.

My guess is the average Caucasian has a better shot at being saved than u.

peace

? you always send me PM talking the same ? , know i dont answer your. you got them spirits on you tough, i dont deal with Heathens
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? you always send me PM talking the same ? , know i dont answer your. you got them spirits on you tough, i dont deal with Heathens

a mind is a terrible thing to waste... lol i hope u get help waterproof.

i will pray that some LIGHT may shine in your dark heart.

this is the one claiming to be a servant of the Most High yet u worst than the devil.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    what do me answering you and beenfooled question on my own time have to do me being scared, im not done with you ? but im not on your clock, i run my cipher and i will answer your question when i get to it.

you stupid ass ? what dont you get, spirits not messengers of Yah told him that ? , dont you know evil spirits aka fallen angels and lucifer know the history of the hebrews you ignorant easily fooled heathen.

they sprinkle truth with their lies.

Ezekiel 13 :6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, YHWH saith: and YHWH hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, YHWH saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

? YOU IN TROUBLE

Ezekiel 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Sovereign YHWH.

? YOU REALLY IN TROUBLE

Jeremiah 14:14 Then YHWH said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

HE DONT WANT TO LISTEN FATHER

Deuteronomy 13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from YHWH your Elohim, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of ? , to thrust thee out of the way which YHWH thy Elohim commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy ? , or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other elohim, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

THAT'S WHY I DIDNT LISTEN TO HIM FATHER, ONE SPLIFF WAY YOU GO THE OTHER WAY IN WHICH THE FATHER TOLD YOU TO WALK

2 Chronicles 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of YHWH, to provoke him to anger.

? YOU GOING TO LEARN THESE SCRIPTURES, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

u ? gon learn, or u ? r gon burn...

Nahum 3 :4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

3:5 Behold, I am against thee, saith YHWH of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

2 Chronicles 3 :6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of YHWH, to provoke him to anger.

what lies were written in oahspe ???

lol...u just posted a whole bunch of scriptures about false prophets, but did'nt actually show me where the false prophecies are in oahspe., what part about it is false...show me ?

n btw the prophetsof the most high recirved prophecies thru spirits/angels...same way all seer's/diviners/necromancers/prohets did in ancient times...
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao !!!!!!!!!!!

yo...the book of jasher is straight comedy...lmao @ esau n nimrod having a slug fest b4 esau sold his birthright...

also check this out...

2 samuel 1:17And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son: 18(Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

^^this is nowhere to be found in the book of jasher, infact the book of jasher ends before the time of david LOL...

UH OH !!!
    oh ? !!! Lol

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO

2 Samuel 1:17 And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son:

1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

COULD IT BE THAT KING DAVID IS QUOTING THE DYING WORDS OF JACOB TO HIS SON YAHUDAH in the Book of Jasher

Book of Jasher, Chapter 56

8 And Jacob said unto Judah, I know my son that thou art a mighty man for thy brethren; reign over them, and thy sons shall reign over their sons forever.

9 Only teach thy sons the bow and all the weapons of war, in order that they may fight the battles of their brother who will rule over his enemies.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    what lies were written in oahspe ???

lol...u just posted a whole bunch of scriptures about false prophets, but did'nt actually show me where the false prophecies are in oahspe., what part about it is false...show me ?

n btw the prophetsof the most high recirved prophecies thru spirits/angels...same way all seer's/diviners/necromancers/prohets did in ancient times...

? YOU BELIEVE IN A GENTILE MAN NAMED John Ballou Newbrough, who summon spirits, he's a spirtualist who summons spirits, witchcraft you damn heathen.

YAH DONT DEAL WITH THAT, AND I TOLD YOU THAT EVIL SPIRITS WELL SPRINKLE TRUTH WITH LIES

Book of Apollo, Son of Jehovih

BEING THE HEAVENLY ADMINISTRATION OF APOLLO, AN ETHEREAN ? .

Chapter I

1. APOLLO, Son of Jehovih, resident of Pti'mus, in etherea, and ? of Suf'ad and Don'ga and Tah, in the South Province of Buru, Orian Chief, controller of vortices,

YOU WICKED ?

Book of Thor, Son of Jehovih

BEING THE RECORDS OF THOR, APOLLO'S SUCCESSOR, ON THE EARTH AND IN HER HEAVENS, FROM THE ARC OF MOS TO THE ARC OF DAE, IN THE ETHEREAN HEAVENS, AND OF THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED YEARS.

Chapter I

1. THOR, Orian Chief of Don'ga, in etherea, ? of Palla, Surveyor of Yorretz and Thassa, ? of Galeb, Receiver of Saffer and Hoesonya, ? of Wartz and Lo and Yisain, Counselor in the ethereal worlds Hituna, Ctaran, Seeing, Sethawan and Hababak, greeting:

2. In the Holy Council of Gods and Goddesses in Don'ga, the voice of Jehovih came to Thor, saying:

3. My Son, behold the red star, the earth; she courseth from Mos to Dae, and now draggeth in the swamps of Asath. Behold, thou shalt deliver her through thy dominions, three thousand two hundred years. Even now approacheth the dawn of Ghan.

YOU WICKED ?

Book of Divinity

WHICH DESCENDED TO THE EARTH AND BECAME KNOWN BY THE NAMES, DIV, AND DIVA, AND DIVAN LAWS. BEING ? 'S LABORS IN ATMOSPHEREA (HADA), FOR A PERIOD OF THREE THOUSAND AND ONE HUNDRED YEARS, DURING THE PASSAGE OF THE EARTH FROM THE ARC OF LOO TO THE ARC OF SPE'TA, IN ETHEREA; AND ON THE EARTH, FROM THE TIME OF ZARATHUSTRA TO THE TIME OF ABRAHAM AND BRAHMA.

Chapter I

16. ? said: I, ? of earth, being made Div, by Jehovih's will, through His Son, Fragapatti, heard the Creator's voice, saying:

17. Div, My Son, proclaim thou the Ormazdian law, and the I'hua'Mazdian law, and the Zarathustrian law.

YOU WICKED ?
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO

2 Samuel 1:17 And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son:

1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

COULD IT BE THAT KING DAVID IS QUOTING THE DYING WORDS OF JACOB TO HIS SON YAHUDAH in the Book of Jasher

Book of Jasher, Chapter 56

8 And Jacob said unto Judah, I know my son that thou art a mighty man for thy brethren; reign over them, and thy sons shall reign over their sons forever.

9 Only teach thy sons the bow and all the weapons of war, in order that they may fight the battles of their brother who will rule over his enemies.

u dumb ? u...

the bow is a LAMENT that david wrote, read 2 sam 1:19-27...thats the lament of the bow that was supposed to be taught to the children of judah, its not talking about the weapon of war LOL...

which proove your fake ass book of jasher was written after samuel and NOT BEFORE...

plus theres many different versions of jasher.

and explain the story of abraham and the sacrifice of isaac...the story in jasher is totally different to the story in genesis, can you explain which story is true ?
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? YOU BELIEVE IN A GENTILE MAN NAMED John Ballou Newbrough, who summon spirits, he's a spirtualist who summons spirits, witchcraft you damn heathen.

YAH DONT DEAL WITH THAT, AND I TOLD YOU THAT EVIL SPIRITS WELL SPRINKLE TRUTH WITH LIES

Book of Apollo, Son of Jehovih

BEING THE HEAVENLY ADMINISTRATION OF APOLLO, AN ETHEREAN ? .

Chapter I

1. APOLLO, Son of Jehovih, resident of Pti'mus, in etherea, and ? of Suf'ad and Don'ga and Tah, in the South Province of Buru, Orian Chief, controller of vortices,

YOU WICKED ?

Book of Thor, Son of Jehovih

BEING THE RECORDS OF THOR, APOLLO'S SUCCESSOR, ON THE EARTH AND IN HER HEAVENS, FROM THE ARC OF MOS TO THE ARC OF DAE, IN THE ETHEREAN HEAVENS, AND OF THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED YEARS.

Chapter I

1. THOR, Orian Chief of Don'ga, in etherea, ? of Palla, Surveyor of Yorretz and Thassa, ? of Galeb, Receiver of Saffer and Hoesonya, ? of Wartz and Lo and Yisain, Counselor in the ethereal worlds Hituna, Ctaran, Seeing, Sethawan and Hababak, greeting:

2. In the Holy Council of Gods and Goddesses in Don'ga, the voice of Jehovih came to Thor, saying:

3. My Son, behold the red star, the earth; she courseth from Mos to Dae, and now draggeth in the swamps of Asath. Behold, thou shalt deliver her through thy dominions, three thousand two hundred years. Even now approacheth the dawn of Ghan.

YOU WICKED ?

Book of Divinity

WHICH DESCENDED TO THE EARTH AND BECAME KNOWN BY THE NAMES, DIV, AND DIVA, AND DIVAN LAWS. BEING ? 'S LABORS IN ATMOSPHEREA (HADA), FOR A PERIOD OF THREE THOUSAND AND ONE HUNDRED YEARS, DURING THE PASSAGE OF THE EARTH FROM THE ARC OF LOO TO THE ARC OF SPE'TA, IN ETHEREA; AND ON THE EARTH, FROM THE TIME OF ZARATHUSTRA TO THE TIME OF ABRAHAM AND BRAHMA.

Chapter I

16. ? said: I, ? of earth, being made Div, by Jehovih's will, through His Son, Fragapatti, heard the Creator's voice, saying:

17. Div, My Son, proclaim thou the Ormazdian law, and the I'hua'Mazdian law, and the Zarathustrian law.

YOU WICKED ?

ok...i still dont understand what u are getting at...

show me what is false about what u just posted, i dont get it lol.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u dumb ? u...

the bow is a LAMENT that david wrote, read 2 sam 1:19-27...thats the lament of the bow that was supposed to be taught to the children of judah, its not talking about the weapon of war LOL...

which proove your fake ass book of jasher was written after samuel and NOT BEFORE...

plus theres many different versions of jasher.

and explain the story of abraham and the sacrifice of isaac...the story in jasher is totally different to the story in genesis, can you explain which story is true ?

this ? is reaching for the stars, ? i read sam:1 19-27 and i know how many versions there is on jasher, didnt judahxulu schooled you once on jasher, why you try to force your views on people

and again

^^^get this understanding first.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options

show me what is false about what u just posted, i dont get it lol.

this is what im getting at you believe a book from a gentile that was told to him by spirits. no where in scriptures this was talked about you heathen.

Dr. Newbrough had started writing the book in 1880 and stated that the writing was done automatically; he had been a spiritualist since the early 1870s. Not all details about his automatic writing are clear; an article in The New York Times has him explain that, feeling the urge to write, he sat down with pen and paper until a bright light enveloped his fingers and they started writing.

The first presentation of the book took place on 20 October 1882 in Newbrough's house, at 128 West 34th Street in New York City, where he presented the "new bible,

Newbrough claimed that the book was not a sacred text per se, but rather a history of religions going back 24,000 years; Newbrough did not claim any knowledge of ancient religions.

John Ballou Newbrough was born on 5 June 1828 near Mohicanville, Ohio, in a log cabin. His father, William Newbrough, was an Englishman who had attended William and Mary College; his mother, Elizabeth Polsky, was Swiss and attracted to spiritualism. Their son was named for the universalist clergyman Hosea Ballou. Newbrough's father was a stern man, flogging his son when the latter "began to receive spirit messages"; his schooling (he went to high school in Cleveland) were paid for by his mother and him selling wool and eggs. He graduated from Cincinnati Medical College, but being highly sensitive to pain and suffering he chose dentistry, setting up practice first in Dayton, then Cincinnati, and then New York City. He ran into trouble with the Goodyear Rubber Company after he developed a much cheaper compound to set teeth in dental plates than the one produced by Goodyear, which dominated the market. He was sued for patent infringement, but when the verdict was handed down in his favor, after he had supposedly consulted with spirits who visited him at dawn, he saw that as confirmation of his spiritual future.

YOU WICKED ?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    one spliff wrote: »

Show me what is false about what u just posted, i dont get it lol.

? you think thor and apollo are the son of yah.

You ignorant fool im done with you
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this ? is reaching for the stars, ? i read sam:1 19-27 and i know how many versions there is on jasher, didnt judahxulu schooled you once on jasher, why you try to force your views on people

and again

^^^get this understanding first.

does jasher come before the old testament ?

u cant accept both, because they give different accounts of history.

the KJV fooled u ? ...

simple ? like u, need the NIV or NLT lmao...

NIV:
    17David took up this lament concerning Saul and his son Jonathan, 18and ordered that the men of Judah be taught this lament of the bow (it is written in the Book of Jashar):

NLT:
    17Then David composed a funeral song for Saul and Jonathan, 18and he commanded that it be taught to the people of Judah. It is known as the Song of the Bow, and it is recorded in The Book of Jashar.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? you think thor and apollo are the son of yah.

You ignorant fool im done with you

i dont understand wat u mean...

thor and apollo were the names of gods/angels...they have absolutely nothign to do with the pagan gods that came thousands of years after.

there was also a heavnly angel called osirus, who the FAKE osirus of egypt got his name from...but they were not the same either.

basically u r clutching @ straws, but failing miserably...if u wana attack the oahspe THEN COME WITH FACTS...
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    does jasher come before the old testament ?

u cant accept both, because they give different accounts of history.

the KJV fooled u ? ...

simple ? like u, need the NIV or NLT lmao...

NIV:
    17David took up this lament concerning Saul and his son Jonathan, 18and ordered that the men of Judah be taught this lament of the bow (it is written in the Book of Jashar):

NLT:
    17Then David composed a funeral song for Saul and Jonathan, 18and he commanded that it be taught to the people of Judah. It is known as the Song of the Bow, and it is recorded in The Book of Jashar.

LOOK AT THIS FOOL using the NIV AND NLT those books were written from people who cant understand what they reading so they put their take on it, now go back to your oasphe that foolish ? told you about.

"it's a been a long journey" lol

? was proud
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOOK AT THIS FOOL using the NIV AND NLT those books were written from people who cant understand what they reading so they put their take on it, now go back to your oasphe that foolish ? told you about.

"it's a been a long journey" lol

this is the same hypocrite full of DARKNESS that claims to keep all the laws.

Matthew 5:22
    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.