The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Options

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Lol I told them stuff like this wen I had my other account and all they could do was whine and talk mess... Just like the scripture in Matthew below which claims that Jesus fulfilled a prophecy of ? calling him out of Egypt but when you read the Old Testament it was referring to the nation of Israel.

Matthew 2:14
    When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

But when you go look at this so called prophecy it was talking about the nation of Israel and not Jesus in the Old Testament.

Hosea 11:1
    When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.

^^^ Jesus never sacrificed to Baalim so how was it referring to him? Lol

LOL !!!

thank you brother.

im'a have to add that to my list of fake ass jesus porphecies...

its actually embarrasing when u read how forced some of them are.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lol exactly...waterpoof and dumb-king refuse to address the scrtiptures of their so called messiah...because they know damn well i will slice them to peices.

immanuel had absolutely nothing to do with JESUS lol, wen u read the chapters in their proper context u'll see how the prophcies were FORCED onto christ, even some white people are not that stupid....his name wasn't even immanuel LOL, it was joshua.

its sad that u got so called israelites in this thread always running their mouths, but yet they r afraid to enter a simple debate.

I have a white friend that's Gnostic Christian and he studies all types of religious scripture and he says that Jesus was not prophecied to come in the Old Testament... He believes that Jesus was a Christ being that came to earth to preach truth and get ppl out of false religion. He also says that the Father that Jesus referred to in the New Testament was NOT Yahweh of the Old Testament but someone else. He also believes the Nag Hammadi gospels to be truth. I will study them for myself as well.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i cant even take your posts seriously waterproof, i skimmed them but i didn't see u addressing any of the scriptures i posted a week ago...

i guess i never get a real response from u.

im jus gon have to ignore from now until u start manning up.

n judahxulahu hasnt prooved his sabbath to me, and nor have u...which means i am going by THE LAW in the scriptures, the moon was given for months, sun was given for days...show me what determins a week, or hold ya peace.

cutting u up has been fun, but u jus boring now...

YAHUSHUA is an idol, and u aint dont nothin but took white jesus and painted him black...lol...u still a damn christian.

to each his own tho.

YOU nor have any of your lunatic brethren produced any SPECIFIC AND PLAIN law in scripture that says calculate the sabbath by the moon. Moreover yo STILL did not address WHY the same thing was practiced in BABYLON by moon worshipers. Im not worried about what sabbath you proclaim to observe because I can discern by your spirit that WHATEVER DAY YOU DO IT you aint doing it right. Keep my name out your posts. I promise I wont address you at all. Im not dealing with folly this season.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in other words u got cut LOL...

ezekiel 48 gets um eveytime lol, it never fails.

study prophecy youngin, u still a babe in this truth.
    lol exactly...waterpoof and dumb-king refuse to address the scrtiptures of their so called messiah...because they know damn well i will slice them to peices.

immanuel had absolutely nothing to do with JESUS lol, wen u read the chapters in their proper context u'll see how the prophcies were FORCED onto christ, even some white people are not that stupid....his name wasn't even immanuel LOL, it was joshua.

its sad that u got so called israelites in this thread always running their mouths, but yet they r afraid to enter a simple debate.

heathen you have no truth in you, you worrying about planets and stars, gravity with the oasphe and you havent tried to learn about yourself something that's greater than the planets and ? . Yah is within. how do you know when your higher self is leading you from your lowerself or a demon whispering in your ear disguise in your voice, all to the untrained ear sound the same put there is a slight pitch difference.

you have not even try to understand who you are, I am spiritual and Yah deal in the spirit who looks inside to get answers, what have you learned from the planet earth or from the creatures that Yah created, not a damn thing, YOU AINT HEBREW you haven't study yourself break yourself down from the outside influence. you and beenwize not even on the spiritual level, reaching higher self level. because if so yall will be on a different level teaching and giving yall testimony on hebrew spiritual enlightment.

Now quote me on saying immanuel is Yahushua what your ass should being doing is questioning your co-signer who said that in the Isiah prophecy that immanuel proves that Yahushua is Yahuwah, when he post as Judah7.

Now if you cant bear those fruits that i said that out of my mouth again you break the father laws by bareing false witness
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol I told them stuff like this wen I had my other account and all they could do was whine and talk mess... Just like the scripture in Matthew below which claims that Jesus fulfilled a prophecy of ? calling him out of Egypt but when you read the Old Testament it was referring to the nation of Israel.

Matthew 2:14
    When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

But look below and you see it was referring to the nation of Israel but Matthew says it was referring to Jesus.

Hosea 11:1
    When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.

^^^ Jesus never sacrificed to Baalim so how was it referring to him? Lol
    I have a white friend that's Gnostic Christian and he studies all types of religious scripture and he says that Jesus was not prophecied to come in the Old Testament... He believes that Jesus was a Christ being that came to earth to preach truth and get ppl out of false religion. He also says that the Father that Jesus referred to in the New Testament was NOT Yahweh of the Old Testament but someone else. He also believes the Nag Hammadi gospels to be truth. I will study them for myself as well.

what you try to teach when you was judah 7, because i remember you was screaming and saying that Yahushua was Yahuwah because the names that the immanuel prophecy called him the everlasting father. Again you is a lie.

and your white friend told you about the Nag Hammadi, LOL!!!!!! a Gentile teaching a Hebrew????? didnt scripture says that a Hebrew will bring YAH LAWS to a gentile, lol.

No wonder your ass and One Spliff is confused, yall have the same wicked spirit. like i said your spirit attract other wicked spirits and yall ? is learning from a gentile.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    na its not summoning familiar spirits, because if it was then the oahspe wud be full of ? ...but the ? in it goes hand in hand with the tanach.

all oahspe does is go deep into heavenly order of things aswell as giving u more knowledge and udnerstanding of the msot highs angels, and mortals who he raised up.

it clears up alot of contradiction and errors in genesis, and the OT...aswell as giving the origins of the creation story and all these false religions.

oahspe isnt a religion, its speaksing against all religions.

u can hate all u want bruh, but i know the OT inside out...and i know the porphecies inside out, aint no way u can convince me yahushua was the one propechised in the OT...i knew that b4 i started takin oahspe seriously.

That Opashe have a strong hold of you, the founder/writer of the book summon spirits all of his life and his mother did the same thing. His father whopped his ass so bad that he said spirits came to him and he start communicating with them.

A spirit came to him a evil spirit, Yah's Angels always say they from the most high when they present themselves the fallen angle that came to John didnt say none of that. He opened a portal to let these fallen angels come in and used him for lucifer.

you dont think that fallen angles who leader is Lucifer dont know the heavenly order and the history of mankind?

show us these contradictions and errors in genesis, and giving you more knowledge about what. didnt Yah said all secrets will be known to man when the time is right.

If you know the OT inside out then your ass would of known no gentile ever was a messenger of Yah and summoning spirits is forbidden AND there's is nothing about a gentile bringin Yah words, AGAIN YOU DONT KNOW ? .

im done with you, im glad you and beenwize are posting in this hebrew thread because yall ? are fulfilling prophecies.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    heathen you have no truth in you, you worrying about planets and stars, gravity with the oasphe and you havent tried to learn about yourself something that's greater than the planets and ? . Yah is within. how do you know when your higher self is leading you from your lowerself or a demon whispering in your ear disguise in your voice, all to the untrained ear sound the same put there is a slight pitch difference.

you have not even try to understand who you are, I am spiritual and Yah deal in the spirit who looks inside to get answers, what have you learned from the planet earth or from the creatures that Yah created, not a damn thing, YOU AINT HEBREW you haven't study yourself break yourself down from the outside influence. you and beenwize not even on the spiritual level, reaching higher self level. because if so yall will be on a different level teaching and giving yall testimony on hebrew spiritual enlightment.

Now quote me on saying immanuel is Yahushua what your ass should being doing is questioning your co-signer who said that in the Isiah prophecy that immanuel proves that Yahushua is Yahuwah, when he post as Judah7.

Now if you cant bear those fruits that i said that out of my mouth again you break the father laws by bareing false witness

who went by the name of Judah 7 and came in and spoke ill on the son, then you turned around and said the son laws and commandment is over the father, then you said that son went against the father.

^^^who wrote that?

Why don't you go to the Old Testament and show us the prophecy Jesus fulfilled in Matthew of Yah calling him out of Egypt?

Also I see you take statements and run and distort them... I never said that a white friend was teaching me anything all I did was state his belief based on his research of religious scripture.

and speaking on spirituality there ain't no evidence that Yah is tallking in yo ear. Throughout history since thousands of years ago up until present day ppl have claimed Amen-Ra, Jesus, Buddah, Allah, Osiris, Isis, Ishtar, Zeus, and all types of gods have talked to them so your claim is baseless. Nobody talked in your ear and said this is "Yah" the ? of the universe you jus believe that in your own mind becuz you are deluded. How do you know you ain't talking with a demon just like you claim the white man talked to a demon? Lol
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    show us these contradictions and errors in genesis, and giving you more knowledge about what. .

lets see if u will dodge this...

genesis 20: 11And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of ? is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. 12And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife

^^ abraham and sarah were half brother n sister, huh ?

lets see wat the law says...

lev 18: 9The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

^^ OUCH

genesis 4: 13And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. 14Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

^ why wud cain be scared of people killing him, if there were only 3 people on the earth @ that time LOL...

n how did adam n eve populate the earth, unless it was through ? ???

EVERYBODY WATCH WATERPROOF DODGE THESE BLATANT ERRORS AND CONTRADICTION IN GENESIS, SO FAR HE HAS NOT BEEN MAN ENOUGH TO ADDRESS ANY OF MY SCRIPTURES...WATCH HIM TRY TO DEFEND ABRAHAM AND SARAH FOR BEING INCESTOUS LOL

U ARE A SICK N TWISTED ? IF YOU THINK ABRAHAM AND SRAH WERE BROTHER N SISTER, I TOLD U THAT YOUR BIBLE HAS BEEN CORRUPOTED, AND OAHSPE EXPOSES THE ERRORS AND CORRECTS THEM.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^^^who wrote that?

Why don't you go to the Old Testament and show us the prophecy Jesus fulfilled in Matthew of Yah calling him out of Egypt?

Also I see you take statements and run and distort them... I never said that a white friend was teaching me anything all I did was state his belief based on his research of religious scripture.

and speaking on spirituality there ain't no evidence that Yah is tallking in yo ear. Throughout history since thousands of years ago up until present day ppl have claimed Amen-Ra, Jesus, Buddah, Allah, Osiris, Isis, Ishtar, Zeus, and all types of gods have talked to them so your claim is baseless. Nobody talked in your ear and said this is "Yah" the ? of the universe you jus believe that in your own mind becuz you are deluded. How do you know you ain't talking with a demon just like you claim the white man talked to a demon? Lol

Are you serious, either you dumb and can't read worth ? or you have a reading/learning disability no wonder you can't read basic scripture. You quoted me and said i said yah is whispering in my ear, show me where i said that.

YOU JUST STUPID, if you quote me then quote me dont be makin up ?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Are you serious, either you dumb and can't read worth ? or you have a reading/learning disability no wonder you can't read basic scripture. You quoted me and said i said yah is whispering in my ear, show me where i said that.

YOU JUST STUPID, if you quote me then quote me dont be makin us ?

ONCE AGAIN.....

• waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lets see if u will dodge this...

genesis 20: 11And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of ? is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. 12And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife

^^ abraham and sarah were half brother n sister, huh ?

lets see wat the law says...

lev 18: 9The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

^^ OUCH

genesis 4: 13And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. 14Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

^ why wud cain be scared of people killing him, if there were only 3 people on the earth @ that time LOL...

n how did adam n eve populate the earth, unless it was through ? ???

EVERYBODY WATCH WATERPROOF DODGE THESE BLATANT ERRORS AND CONTRADICTION IN GENESIS, SO FAR HE HAS NOT BEEN MAN ENOUGH TO ADDRESS ANY OF MY SCRIPTURES...WATCH HIM TRY TO DEFEND ABRAHAM AND SARAH FOR BEING INCESTOUS LOL

U ARE A SICK N TWISTED ? IF YOU THINK ABRAHAM AND SRAH WERE BROTHER N SISTER, I TOLD U THAT YOUR BIBLE HAS BEEN CORRUPOTED, AND OAHSPE EXPOSES THE ERRORS AND CORRECTS THEM.

FIRST OF ALL LOOK AT THIS HEATHEN ACTING LIKE A ESTROGEN FILLED SISTER OF A ? , LOL!!!!!! USING BOLDED LETTERS like a flamboyant cross dressing greek hellenist heathen, LOOK AT ME, I POST IN BOLD. OH LOOK AT ME FLAMBOYANT ASS GIRL, ONLY ? BEGS FOR ATTENTION

YOU IGNORANT ASS FOOL you don't study, or have a historical knowledge of biblical times or have spiritual insight.

Abraham was traveling through out the land due to the famine season and the egyptians wanted his wife because she is very beautiful and they would of killed abraham, that's why he said she his sister because Abraham knew what land he was in and The Egyptians are known for that ? , and if he would of said she also his wife and sister they will spare his life. So then they gave Abraham gifts trying to bribe sarah from him, and the Pharoah took her then Yah send a plague because the pharoah was committing adultrey.

LOL thinking Sarah and Abraham are brother and sister, what a heathen.

you blind HEATHEN, YAH DONT LIE OR CHANGE, LOL.

AND TO UNDERSTAND GENESIS 4:13 READ GENESIS the creations in Genesis 1 and 2, Pray on it, re-read it and try to get understanding. you heathen you are spiritual blind and have no understanding.

LOL at this heathen not knowing there is 2 man, one with the father Rauach and one with out it. REAL HEBREWS KNOW THIS

"I TOLD U THAT YOUR BIBLE HAS BEEN CORRUPOTED, AND OAHSPE EXPOSES THE ERRORS AND CORRECTS THEM."

^^^^^^^^^^WHAT A ? ......THAT'S A ? RIGHT THERE, LOOK AT THAT ? THAT CAME OUT OF YOU. OASPHE CORRECTED ? , BASIC COMMON SENSE A GIFT FROM YAH WOULD OF TOLD YOU THAT ABOUT ABRAHAM AND SARAH AND THE CREATIONS OF MAN, LOL. ANOTHER LOST FOR YOU

? THE OASPHE that demonic scripture written by a gentile who summon spirits. YAH GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH THAT ONE....
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ONCE AGAIN.....

Once again show me where i ever said that the scripture was about Yahushua, you still bearing false witness i see. you see you child of the serpent. you will always lose, it's in your bloodline you never came correct once with anything. i stay schooling you, you want to know why it's because Yah is not with you he knows your wicked spirit that's why you cant stand on your own two and everytime you post bogus ? , i shine that truth on you and make you look foolish.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Once again show me where i ever said that the scripture was about Yahushua, you still bearing false witness i see. you see you child of the serpent. you will always lose, it's in your bloodline you never came correct once with anything. i stay schooling you, you want to know why it's because Yah is not with you he knows your wicked spirit that's why you cant stand on your own two and everytime you post bogus ? , i shine that truth on you and make you look foolish.

Lol I never said you stated the scripture was about Jesus... I am asking you to prove that the passage in Matthew was a fulfilled prophecy by Jesus. So why don't you go to the Old Testament and show us when Jesus was called out of Egypt? Why sit here and call names becuz you have no answer?

And last of all I proved you wrong in my other thread about Yah being seen and heard all over the Old Testament but Jesus saying his Father was never seen. I proved you wrong when Jesus said it was evil to send serpents to children that asked for food. I proved you wrong when Elijah called fire down from heaven but Jesus apostles asked to do the same and Jesus said it was a negative spirit to do something like that. I've proven you wrong many times over and this is one more to add to the list. U MAD?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    FIRST OF ALL LOOK AT THIS HEATHEN ACTING LIKE A ESTROGEN FILLED SISTER OF A ? , LOL!!!!!! USING BOLDED LETTERS like a flamboyant cross dressing greek hellenist heathen, LOOK AT ME, I POST IN BOLD. OH LOOK AT ME FLAMBOYANT ASS GIRL, ONLY ? BEGS FOR ATTENTION

YOU IGNORANT ASS FOOL you don't study, or have a historical knowledge of biblical times or have spiritual insight.

Abraham was traveling through out the land due to the famine season and the egyptians wanted his wife because she is very beautiful and they would of killed abraham, that's why he said she his sister because Abraham knew what land he was in and The Egyptians are known for that ? , and if he would of said she also his wife and sister they will spare his life. So then they gave Abraham gifts trying to bribe sarah from him, and the Pharoah took her then Yah send a plague because the pharoah was committing adultrey.

AND TO UNDERSTAND GENESIS 4:13 READ GENESIS the creations in Genesis 1 and 2, Pray on it, re-read it and try to get understanding. you heathen you are spiritual blind and have no understanding.

LOL at this heathen not knowing there is 2 man, one with the father Rauach and one with out it. REAL HEBREWS KNOW THIS

"I TOLD U THAT YOUR BIBLE HAS BEEN CORRUPOTED, AND OAHSPE EXPOSES THE ERRORS AND CORRECTS THEM."

^^^^^^^^^^WHAT A ? ......THAT'S A ? RIGHT THERE, LOOK AT THAT ? THAT CAME OUT OF YOU. OASPHE CORRECTED ? , BASIC COMMON SENSE A GIFT FROM YAH WOULD OF TOLD YOU THAT ABOUT ABRAHAM AND SARAH AND THE CREATIONS OF MAN, LOL. ANOTHER LOST FOR YOU

? THE OASPHE that demonic scripture written by a gentile who summon spirits. YAH GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH THAT ONE....

Lol @ waterproof being desperate and GOOGLING his answer.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol I never said you stated the scripture was about Jesus... I am asking you to prove that the passage in Matthew was a fulfilled prophecy by Jesus. So why don't you go to the Old Testament and show us when Jesus was called out of Egypt? Why sit here and call names becuz you have no answer?

And last of all I proved you wrong in my other thread about Yah being seen and heard all over the Old Testament but Jesus saying his Father was never seen. I proved you wrong when Jesus said it was evil to send serpents to children that asked for food. I proved you wrong when Elijah called fire down from heaven but Jesus apostles asked to do the same and Jesus said it was a negative spirit to do something like that. I've proven you wrong many times over and this is one more to add to the list. U MAD?

wrong like you been since you came here, i proved with scriptures that Yah likeness was seen as a human figure with Abraham and as a Burning Bush and clouds with Moses, his face was never seen. So if his likeness was seen then it's correct his face was never seen, but you to stupid to understand that.

i took you to school on the serpent seed in John 5:37 never seening or hearing the father.

but i haven't answered the fire from heaven but i will just like Galatains 4 when i took your ass to school
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol @ waterproof being desperate and GOOGLING his answer.

That's call understanding scripture something you wasnt blessed with
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options

u cut yourself on abraham...

read carefully...u clearly cant comprehend simple english...

gen 20: 10And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing? 11And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of ? is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. 12And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife. 13And it came to pass, when ? caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt shew unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother

^^^ abraham confessed that sarah ACTUALLY was his sister...learn how to ? read LOL.

why wud abraham claim that sarah was the daughter of his father ?...u r reading A SICK VERSION OF GENESIS LOL !!!

Early next morning, Abimelech informed his servants of his dream and approached Abraham inquiring as to why he had brought such great guilt upon his kingdom. Abraham stated that Gerar of Philistia had no fear of ? in them and the only way for this kingdom to recognize the fear of ? was to do what he had done. Then Abraham justified what he had said as not being a lie at all: "And moreover she is indeed my sister, the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and so she became my wife." (Genesis 20:12)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham#Abraham_and_Sarah

lol @ your response for gen 4...u cant answer how the earth was populated BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW !!!

U CLOWN.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wrong like you been since you came here, i proved with scriptures that Yah likeness was seen as a human figure with Abraham and as a Burning Bush and clouds with Moses, his face was never seen. So if his likeness was seen then it's correct his face was never seen, but you to stupid to understand that.

i took you to school on the serpent seed in John 5:37 never seening or hearing the father.

but i haven't answered the fire from heaven but i will just like Galatains 4 when i took your ass to school

Nah, Yah was seen and heard many times throughout the Old Testament... Jesus said his Father nobody had ever seen nor could be seen. And yea you haven't answer many things like when Jesus said it was evil to send serpents if someone ask for food. He said for someone to call fire down from heaven was a negative spirit which Elijah of the Old Testament had done. He said it was negative to ? babies (little ones) which ppl all over the old testament had done. He spoke on many things and I haven't even listed them all yet.

1 Timothy 6:16
    Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

And once again plz SHOW A PROPHECY OF JESUS BEING CALLED OUT OF EGYPT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That's call understanding scripture something you wasnt blessed with

Lol @ you thinking someone has to be blessed to understand a King James version Roman translated Bible.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options

? u r such a ? clown.

ANSWER HIS QUESTION ABOUT JESUS COMING OUT OF EGYPT U DUMB CLOWN.

u cant call YAHUSHUA the messiah, if none of the prophecies fit him LOL...think about it.

u r idolising christ, and u dont realise that jesus was NOT even prophecised in the old testament, u dumb monkey,
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

also you didn't take me to school on Galatians 4 becuz what that passage was about had nothing to do with the things you were trying to tie it to. you were trying to tie it with man made holidays but none of us are enslaved by or required to celebrate a holiday. there is not multiple religious scripture demanding us to worship a ? and celebrate certain special days. the only doctrine of that i can recall is old testament doctrine.

Galatians 4 is one of those scriptures that kinda remind me of the early Gnostic Christians and their belief that Jesus/Yeshua had nothing to do with the Old Testament.
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in other words u got cut LOL...

ezekiel 48 gets um eveytime lol, it never fails.

study prophecy youngin, u still a babe in this truth.

how i get cut? im just followin scriptures n they say

Matthew 18
    16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
    if an israelite dont want to listen after u told them then had 2 or more people see the issue

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
    then u cast them out like a heathen man! so if i treat u like a heathen I dont have 2 answer u just tell u your judgment which i have according to the blasphemy u have been doing

Romans 16:17
    Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
    im followin scriptures n avoidin u devils n demons

i broke down the scriptures from gen matthew isaha to revelations n connected them with precepts. then the 2nd time added a few more scriptures n a lil more commentary n made sure that they lined up with HIS SON n HIS SONS return even more but u dont want 2 hear that so its no use or no hope going back n forward so whats the use. so enjoy your life heathen
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options

the spirit of YAHAWASHI is the spirit of prophecy so im tellin u whats bout 2 happen that rfid chip n that WW3
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    how i get cut? im just followin scriptures n they say

Matthew 18
    16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
    if an israelite dont want to listen after u told them then had 2 or more people see the issue

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
    then u cast them out like a heathen man! so if i treat u like a heathen I dont have 2 answer u just tell u your judgment which i have according to the blasphemy u have been doing

Romans 16:17
    Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
    im followin scriptures n avoidin u devils n demons

i broke down the scriptures from gen matthew isaha to revelations n connected them with precepts. then the 2nd time added a few more scriptures n a lil more commentary n made sure that they lined up with HIS SON n HIS SONS return even more but u dont want 2 hear that so its no use or no hope going back n forward so whats the use. so enjoy your life heathen

In the Old Testament when it speaks of the sons of Yah standing with Satan b4 Yah are these sons the same demons that came to earth?

And why wasn't Jesus mentioned as one of those sons?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    also you didn't take me to school on Galatians 4 becuz what that passage was about had nothing to do with the things you were trying to tie it to. you were trying to tie it with man made holidays but none of us are enslaved by or required to celebrate a holiday. there is not multiple religious scripture demanding us to worship a ? and celebrate certain special days. the only doctrine of that i can recall is old testament doctrine.

Galatians 4 is one of those scriptures that kinda remind me of the early Gnostic Christians and their belief that Jesus/Yeshua had nothing to do with the Old Testament.

Look at the fruits he bear, this serpent can't be trusted. See how he tried to twist ? , now look at his original post..he asked who the scriptures was about, this lying heathen thought this was about Hebrews until i checked him

Originally Posted by beenwize
    Also PAY ATTENTION to these scriptures who are they referring too?

Galatians 4:8-11
    Formerly, when you did not know ? , you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

But now that you know ? —or rather are known by ? —how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces?

Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.

YOU PAY ATTENTION YOU HEATHEN AND SIT BACK AS I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH..... I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU FOUND SOMETHING, YOU GOT REAL EXCITED AND WAS POPPIN YOURSELF. Now for the people out there, dont listen to this guy he will lead you straight to mental hell and a spiritual death. Look how wicked he is by posting half scriptures with out even reading the chapter before it, if he did he would of got that understanding.

Now let's break this scripture down, First of all The Book of Galatians was written by Paul to the gentiles who where Galatians, they was newly converts to the this new thing called Christianity that Paul was pushing and they gentiles was heathens, worship false gods ect.... so the Galatians was falling back to their old pagan ways.

Now if this confused misleading spirit known ass Beenfooled aka Former Hebrew formerly know as Judah7 would of went to Chapter 3 he would of got the answer who was Paul talking to.

Galatians 3
    3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Yahushua the Messiah hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

^^^^^^You see Paul got word that the Gentiles named Galaitans was returning to their old ways and mergering their heathen ways with the Church. He called them foolish for letting people to bewitched them, THE SAME THING THAT HAPPEN TO ONE SPLIFF AND BEENFOOLED letting spirits to bewitched them and lead them further from the father.

Now for those read all of chapter 3 to get the understanding of Galatians 4:8-11, im going to jump to the scripture.

Galatians 4 :1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be mstr of all;

4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, YHWH sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

^^^^So Paul in his letters right here was telling the Galatians how our Ancestors were in ? under the elements of the world, that's why we got shipped on them ships because Hebrews was supersitious (sp) and taken the elements of the world aka Fallen Angles as their new elohim due to following the heathens.

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, YHWH hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of YHWH through the Messiah.

4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not YHWH, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

4:9 But now, after that ye have known YHWH, or rather are known of YHWH, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ?

4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

LOL BEENFOOLED I TOLD YOU THIS WAS TO EASY. So Paul told the Gentiles that before they didnt know YAH and they was slaves to those who was fallen angels, but after he told them about YAH and his glory they turn back to those weak false gods and fallen angels and asked them if they want to be in ? again worshping false ? and committing all types of sin.

and yes in they observe special days months and seasons like May Day, eastre ect.........

SO AGAIN YOU FOOLISH, SILLY ASS HEATHEN YOU DONT KNOW ? , YOU FAIL ONCE AGAIN, YOU LOVE TAKING THEM L'S

THAT SCRIPTURE PAUL WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GALATIANS, LOL

THIS ? IS TO EASY