The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Options

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    LOOK AT THIS FOOL using the NIV AND NLT those books were written from people who cant understand what they reading so they put their take on it, now go back to your oasphe that foolish ? told you about.

"it's a been a long journey" lol

? was proud

i commend your zeal, but you are misguided unfortuneatly.

jahser was written by crackers...u KNOW DAMN WELL it was...yet u talk ? about oahspe lol...u make no sense burh...

let me cut u again.

The Book of Jasher
    Referred to in
    Joshua and Second Samuel
    Faithfully Translated
    FROM THE ORIGINAL HEBREW INTO ENGLISH
    "Is not this written in the Book of Jasher?"--Joshua, x. 13.
    "Behold it is written in the Book of Jasher."--II. Samuel, i. 18

SALT LAKE CITY:
    PUBLISHED BY J.H. PARRY & COMPANY

This is one of the apochrypal Books of Jasher. There are several (as many as five) separate works by this title, all composed much later than Biblical times. This particular one is a translation of a Hebrew book printed in 1613. Sepir Ha Yasher, the Hebrew title of this book, means the 'Book of the Upright', or 'the Upright or Correct Record'. This title was misread as 'Jasher', and at some point Jasher was treated as a proper name; however the pronoun 'the' (hebrew 'ha') never preceeds proper names.

There is also another spurious Book of Jasher, published 1750, in which Jasher is treated as the name of the author.

This text covers much of the same ground as the traditional Mosaic books of the Bible, from the creation of the world to the death of Moses, albeit with several minor variations.

^^^ proove this book is legit...can you ?...if not then hold your tongue !!!

b its funny how u dodge my question about the authenticity of this book and wether it comes b4 the bible...U ARE CONFUSED !!!

its like reading the talmud and claiming its legit...or reading the quaran or any other holy book which contradicts and does not CORRECT the bible.

oahspe corrects the errors and contradictions in the scriptures, and i can proove it...
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YOUNG KING...

another dumb ignorant product of GMS.

? STUDY THE PROCHIES...

LETS SEE IF U CAN KEEP UP...

daniel 9:24-27 is a prophecy of the last 500 years of this age before christ/son of man returns...

a day is a year, and a week is 7 years.

the first 7 weeks are 49years in which the 3rd temple mentioned in ezekiel 41-48 will be rebuilt, the command will be given to the prince who is a descendant of david/zerubbabel, who is also the prince mentioned in ezekiel 45 and 48, the same branch mentioned in zechariah 3,4 and 6...and in many old testament prophecies such as hosea 3:4-5, jeremiah 30:8-9, jeremiah 33:14-26, ezekiel 34:23-31, ezekiel 37:21-28, haggai 2:20-23, siaiah 55:3, the whole of psalm 89, jeremiah 23:5-8,...

tbh there many more, but these are the main ones...it gets even deeper, but i wont go there just yet.

the house/temple will be built on top of a mountain...

ezekiel 43: . 12This is the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.

isaiah 2: 2And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

once its built, the glory of the most high will return to the temple...

ezekiel 43: 1Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east: 2And, behold, the glory of the ? of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory. 3And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face. 4And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. 5So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house.
    6And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. 7And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

once this happens there will be 62 weeks (434) years in which we will reign with desandants of david/messiah/prince/annointed as ruler over israel(dan 9:26), after this will be cut off and ezekiel 38 will begin to be fufilled, in which the PRINCE of meschal and tubal will invade jerusalem, as mentioned in zechariah 12 n zechariah 14

this is also spoken of in esdras

2 esdras 7: 28 For my son Jesus shall be revealed with those that be with him, and they that remain shall rejoice within four hundred years.

29 After these years shall my son Christ die, and all men that have life.

30 And the world shall be turned into the old silence seven days, like as in the former judgments: so that no man shall remain.

31 And after seven days the world, that yet awaketh not, shall be raised up, and that shall die that is corrupt

32 And the earth shall restore those that are asleep in her, and so shall the dust those that dwell in silence, and the secret places shall deliver those souls that were committed unto them.

33 And the most High shall appear upon the seat of judgment, and misery shall pass away, and the long suffering shall have an end:

^^^ the 400 years with christ is speaking of the 62 weeks of daniel 9:26, and the last 7 days is speaking of the last week mentioned in daniel 9:27

and the jesus here, is talking about the messiah/prince/annointed....not jesus christ.

its this final 7 years that the book of revelation is based on...

half way thru the week, is when the abomination of desolation mentioned in daniel 9:27, matthew 24:15, luke 21:20, 2 thess 2:4 and daniel 12:11 will take place.

u need to understand that matt 24 and luke 21 are END TIME PROPHECIES...i have no idea why people us it to explain the destruction of the second temple by the romans, because the romans never set up an abomination of desolation...

notice how it will happen in the midst of the final week (7 years) which is why all throught revelation u see dates such as 42 months, 1260 days, 3 1/2 years...they are all speaking of the same period, which is half a week....remember that a week is 7 years, so half a week is 3 and a half years/42 months, 1260 days...

the horn mentioned in daniel 7:21 is the prince of meshech and tubal who will have power over israel for 42 months...until he is destroyed as written in ezekiel 38 and ezekiel 39

notice that ezekiel 38 wont be fufilled until we have returned and are living safely in israel.

42 months is half of 7 years...revelation speaks on the time in which the prince will invade and then set up the abomination...

rev 11: 1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of ? , and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

rev 13: 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against ? , to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

people dont realise that this is all speaking of the same period...read dan 9:24-27 and daniel 12th chapter...it all goes hand in hand with revelation and what christ said in matt 24:15

also the trumpets and vials are the plagues that moses and elijah will be bringing on teh earth in the last days...GMS never go into what the trumpes, bowls and seals really are...and they try to link them wo world war 1 and world war 2...which si complete ? .

its in that time that the gospel will be preached throught out the whole world, and those who confess the mosy high name will be saved, those who dont will be destroyed...

matt 24:14

this is only jus the tip of the iceberg when it comes to understanding the OT prophecies.

another way to proove all this....is this:

read ezekiel 48 and u'll see that it gives a re-allotment fo the 12 tribes of israel...because when we return to israel, all the tribes will be given their new land...

also...

ezekiel 45: 17And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

^^^the prince in the third temple will be giving sacrifices....this prooves the prince is NOT jesus christ, because...

rev 21: 22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord ? Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

also...

read jeremiah 33:14-18...it says that levites would never stop giving sacrifices before him...

this back up the fact that christ aint got nuthing to do with the last days and israel returning, how can we build a temple if there will be NO TEMPLE when your fake jesus returns ?...lol...use common sense.

check this out...

ezekiel 48: 11It shall be for the priests that are sanctified of the sons of Zadok; which have kept my charge, which went not astray when the children of Israel went astray, as the Levites went astray.

^^ this talks about the land that the zadokites will have in israel, who will serve in the third temple...this goes hand in hand with jeremiah 33:14-18...the main high preist in the third temple will be a descandant of josha the high preist, read zechariah 3 and zeheriah 6...and u can conencted the dots between the descent of zerubabbel (the branch) and the descandnants of joshua...

it all makes perfect sense...but your elders sold the ? out thats why they never ever break down these propehcies.

ALSO...

2 esdras 12: 31 And the lion, whom thou sawest rising up out of the wood, and roaring, and speaking to the eagle, and rebuking her for her unrighteousness with all the words which thou hast heard;

32 This is the anointed, which the Highest hath kept for them and for their wickedness unto the end: he shall reprove them, and shall upbraid them with their cruelty.

33 For he shall set them before him alive in judgment, and shall rebuke them, and correct them.

34 For the rest of my people shall he deliver with mercy, those that have been pressed upon my borders, and he shall make them joyful until the coming of the day of judgment, whereof I have spoken unto thee from the the beginning

^^ the lion who spoke words of a man is the annointed/messiah/prince, a descadant of david/zerubabbel...notice how in the 34th verse it says that he will deliver his people and make them joyful UNTIL, the comign day of judgement.

that means israel will be delivered before judgement day !!!...which prooves once again that christ aint nuthing to dowith us returning to israel.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    what u gon do when u go in that fema camp ? ???? when them nukes n fema troops get let loose what u gon do ? ???? NDAA aint a game like NCAA!!!!!! trust me devil! uve already denied HIS SON just like the pharisees did so... in kshine voice "THIS ? DEAD"

Matthew 12:31
    Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
    aint nothin left 4 u ? just get ready 2 get what u get

Matthew 10:32-33
    32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    when WE gettin beamed up HIS SON is gonna deny you a beam u damn devil... u gonna feel them got damn nukes ?

this ? do exactly wat waterproof do and dodge scriptures LOL.

waterproof is takin 5 days jus to show me a scrtiptures that prohcise jesus as being the messiah, but he still cant do it...maybe u can help him.

wats funnier is how talk about moses bringing israsel out of egypt...yet moses was NEVER WORSHIPPED AS A ? OR AS A SAVIOUR...he was just a man.

u idol worshipping fool, your elders got scliced the ? up by ISUPK btw.
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options
    1 John 2:22
    Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
    And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of ? : and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
    For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

these pharisees are out here til this date.... its nothing new under the sun.... n the bible was written for our learning n u havent learned yet u devil
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    1 John 2:22
    Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
    And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of ? : and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
    For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

these pharisees are out here til this date.... its nothing new under the sun.... n the bible was written for our learning n u havent learned yet u devil

jesus christ came in the flesh...wen did i deny it ?

lol

u clown.

but he sure wasn't the messiah propehcised in the OT...not 1 propechy even fits him, but i guess u cant proove that which si why u post random scriptures and make random posts about independance day ufo's and martians coming to beam us up.

u r a fool.
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u a got damn lie when did i ever say on independence day martians are coming to get us?!?!?! ? NDAA is all i got 2 say enjoy your stay ? !!!

u denied it when u said HES not coming to get US n its NO certain man thats going to get US. just ? ... ? ? is NOT gettin HIS hands ? ? around with US HE is going to use HIS SON as the mediator to get US. u walkin dead blasphemin ?

Genesis 49
    8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.

Revelation 19
    14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty ? .

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

now leave it the f@ck alone ? its all connected from old testament prophecy to new testament
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok enough...

What the hell is wrong with yall?

This is not what the remnant of Israel is about and its an embarrassment.

Yall put so much energy into debate. Day in and day out the people who should have the most in common, arguing among themselves almost exclusively.

YHWH does not dwell in the midst of confusion.

Maybe we should start talking about what we have in common and the practical things the "light of the world" need to be about on a visceral level. Your hearts have waxed cold. It is so easy to argue in this world. YHWH is about mercy and truth. Are we not to beat or swords into plowshares in this age? Then why the hell are you beating each other with those swords instead?

Ecc 12:12 -14 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear ? , and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

For ? shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil.

Zec 7:9-14 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:

And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.

Yea, they made their hearts [as] an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Therefore it is come to pass, [that] as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:

But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @judahxulu and i hear you brother for i am guilty of the some of things you spoke of in this post and the other a few pages ago. But i know we have brothers and sister who lurks searching for the truth but when we have these so-called Hebrew brothers under a strong spell like the scriptures say, lying and causing confusion, Then what a Hebrew to do, they lie on Yahushua, taking a book that was written by a Gentile who summon spirits or whispering in his ear gave him half truths with lies then taking that over scriptures and pushing the Oasphe. Everbody knows the Father send his message either his angles or through desendants of Ham or our father Shem the cousin of Ham..

then you have people lying on the father and his son saying Yah never talks to his people, like beenwize using this verse

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. not knowing that Yahushua is talking to those serpent seeds.

But i will work on my flaws but when these people mislead our people further, the ? have to stop. we came to far to go back under those spells.

SHALOM AND THANKS FOR THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ALWAYS DROP you awaken me from my long winter slumber. You always came at me as a brother.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u a got damn lie when did i ever say on independence day martians are coming to get us?!?!?! ? NDAA is all i got 2 say enjoy your stay ? !!!

u denied it when u said HES not coming to get US n its NO certain man thats going to get US. just ? ... ? ? is NOT gettin HIS hands ? ? around with US HE is going to use HIS SON as the mediator to get US. u walkin dead blasphemin ?

Genesis 49
    8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

Revelation 19
    14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty ? .

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

now leave it the f@ck alone ? its all connected from old testament prophecy to new testament

i sliced you and waterproof asunder !!!

i post scriptures and ask for answer and BOTH of u ignore.

i show scriptures breaking down prophecy to the T, u ignore and make random irrelevant outbursts.

nobody is falling for your fake ass black jesus propehcies...ur nothing but a black ass christian, ? is movin upwards n onwards with this understanding, we aint being hindered by worshipping DUMB IDOLS...ur an idol worshipper...black jesus is nothing but an idol.

nothing comes before the MOST HIGH, nothing and no one.

now how about u or waterproof be a man n address my questions and bring forth your case in orderly manner,...plead your case my brother....try going to the OLD TESTAMENT and actually showing me prophecies of a messiah that were fufilled 2000 years ago, otherwise keep that ? out of this thread.

unless u stand up n show scriptural proof of a super ? name YAHAWASHI or YAHUSHUA, then shut the ? up...save that ? 4 youtube ? .
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »

i show scriptures breaking down prophecy to the T, u ignore and make random irrelevant outbursts.

nobody is falling for your fake ass black jesus propehcies...ur nothing but a black ass christian, ? is movin upwards n onwards with this understanding, we aint being hindered by worshipping DUMB IDOLS...ur an idol worshipper...black jesus is nothing but an idol.

now how about u or waterproof be a man n address my questions and bring forth your case in orderly manner,...plead your case my brother....try going to the OLD TESTAMENT and actually showing me prophecies of a messiah that were fufilled 2000 years ago, otherwise keep that ? out of this thread.

unless u stand up n show scriptural proof of a super ? name YAHAWASHI or YAHUSHUA, then shut the ? up...save that ? 4 youtube ? .

really, lol.......................... you aint slice ? , what you did was becoming a fool by you tube ? who was spaced out backing a word by a guy who played with spirits

? are you serious i cant take you serious when you hold the Oasphe that you learned from you tube that was written from a gentile.

tell me this name one Messenger of Yah or a messenger that was not a descendant from Ham or Shem. Since you believe in the Oasphe who was written by a gentile.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

then you have people lying on the father and his son saying Yah never talks to his people, like beenwize using this verse

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. not knowing that Yahushua is talking to those serpent seeds.

once again you have been found lying. i see u can't never end a dispute or reconcile a issue without continuing on with the name dropping. if yall look at my last few post in this thread i already tried peace and reconciliation with this dude even thru a pm as well. he too stubborn for it tho. he claim to be in Christ but he don't know how to act like it.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?419992-Was-Jesus-referring-to-Yahweh-Jehovah-or-someone-else

^^^^ IF YALL CLICK THE ABOVE LINK TO MY THREAD YOU WILL SEE I USED THE BELOW SCRIPTURE TO SHOW THAT YAH WAS HEARD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Deuteronomy 5:24
    And ye said, Behold, the LORD our ? hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that ? doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Deuteronomy 5:22 These are the commandments the LORD proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me.

Exodus 33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Exodus 19:19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and ? answered him by a voice.

Deuteronomy 4:33 Has any other people heard the voice of ? speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Ok enough...

What the hell is wrong with yall?

This is not what the remnant of Israel is about and its an embarrassment.

Yall put so much energy into debate. Day in and day out the people who should have the most in common, arguing among themselves almost exclusively.

YHWH does not dwell in the midst of confusion.

Maybe we should start talking about what we have in common and the practical things the "light of the world" need to be about on a visceral level. Your hearts have waxed cold. It is so easy to argue in this world. YHWH is about mercy and truth. Are we not to beat or swords into plowshares in this age? Then why the hell are you beating each other with those swords instead?

Ecc 12:12 -14 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear ? , and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

For ? shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil.

Zec 7:9-14 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:

And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.

Yea, they made their hearts [as] an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Therefore it is come to pass, [that] as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:

But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

AGREED!

I will humble myself and quit with all the questioning. Peace
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    once again you have been found lying. i see u can't never end a dispute or reconcile a issue without continuing on with the name dropping. if yall look at my last few post in this thread i already tried peace and reconciliation with this dude even thru a pm as well. he too stubborn for it tho. he claim to be in Christ but he don't know how to act like it.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?419992-Was-Jesus-referring-to-Yahweh-Jehovah-or-someone-else

^^^^ IF YALL CLICK THE ABOVE LINK TO MY THREAD YOU WILL SEE I USED THE BELOW SCRIPTURE TO SHOW THAT YAH WAS HEARD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Deuteronomy 5:24
    And ye said, Behold, the LORD our ? hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that ? doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Deuteronomy 5:22 These are the commandments the LORD proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me.

Exodus 33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Exodus 19:19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and ? answered him by a voice.

Deuteronomy 4:33 Has any other people heard the voice of ? speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?

didnt you say this???

no Jesus said that NOBODY has ever seen or heard the voice of the Father that sent him... In the Bible Yahweh is depicted as being seen and heard... So obviously Jesus couldn't have been referring to Yahweh as his Father.

and did you use this as your reference

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

and then you said this And here no one has heard the voice of ? or seen his shape. He is giving a witness and notice HE SAYS AT ANY TIME

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Now who's lying, stop being deceitful
    Not knowing scripture you use Yahshua words to prove that nobody hear Yah voice or seen him fit your views which his far from truth, using and twisting the words of the Father and Messiyah is really deceitful when you have no knowledge what you was reading, to go pick a verse with out really reading the chapter is misleading to the people and wicked. Yahushua was speaking to the the Serpent seed and you even didnt know that.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh yeah to answer your question about this verse which you used, to say that the Old Testement is going against Yahushua teachings.

Genesis 18:1
    And the YAHWEH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

Next time be more honest

Genesis 18

18:1 And YHWH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

18:2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

18:3 And said, YHWH, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

Again like Yahushua said Man never seen Yah's face but Yah will come to his people in anyform that he choosed to, as a Burning Bush, as a Cloud and in this scripture Yah came in a apperance of a figure with 2 angels that looked like a man.

Just like Angels who are spirit that takes on a form of a human body or figure so they can be seen.

Scriptures dont lie and Yah is light just because he use clouds dont make him a dark figure
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    really, lol.......................... you aint slice ? , what you did was becoming a fool by you tube ? who was spaced out backing a word by a guy who played with spirits

? are you serious i cant take you serious when you hold the Oasphe that you learned from you tube that was written from a gentile.

tell me this name one Messenger of Yah or a messenger that was not a descendant from Ham or Shem. Since you believe in the Oasphe who was written by a gentile.

still dodging questions i see...

i guess i'll be waiting forver...

but let me get this straight jus so we r correct...

u believe a super ? by the name if yahushua was born 2000+ years ago by a ? and he never sinned in his life, right ?

u also believe he is the messiah prophicised in the OT, right ?

u also believe he was crucified, died on a cross for the sins of the world, right ?

u believe he will come back in a spaceship really really soon to beam u up and talk to the promised land LOL, right ?

all i want u to do is BE A MAN, and back up your belief with scriptures...show me u udnerstand the bible, and back up your faith.

please break it down 4 me, im actually intruiged...
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    didnt you say this???

no Jesus said that NOBODY has ever seen or heard the voice of the Father that sent him... In the Bible Yahweh is depicted as being seen and heard... So obviously Jesus couldn't have been referring to Yahweh as his Father.

^^^ READ the bolded waterproof I stated Yah was heard according to the Old Testament.

Lol u are the one lying. In that verse Jesus says nobody had seen or heard his Father so if he was only talking to THOSE particular people then that is a simple misinterpretation on my part. But the fact still remains Jesus said the Father had not been seen period.

No reply is needed I'm done with you.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In John 5, Yahushua is speaking to the Scribes and Pharisee's who was put in the seat of Moses by the Romans the people who where in seating in the seat are the children of AMalek and Cain the serpent seeds, so Yahushua was talking to them.

5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

5:41 I receive not honour from men.

5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of Elohim in you.

5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from Elohim only?

5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

It was the Pharisee's and Scribes who are the serpent seed that he was talking to them, early in the book he told them that their father was the father of lies and was a murder from the begining.

So how can they see or hear the father when the father is not with them, their father is lucifer and that's why they wanted to ? them because he brought truth to the Hebrews about these people.

Now there was a small % of hebrews who are scorpions that was in that sect but they have no power that was used as a face, the one was calling the shots were gentiles, serpent seed, amalek the ones that in our homeland and tried to bring the talmud to the hebrews
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    ^^^ READ the bolded waterproof I stated Yah was heard according to the Old Testament.

Lol u are the one lying. In that verse Jesus says nobody had seen or heard his Father so if he was only talking to THOSE particular people then that is a simple misinterpretation on my part. But the fact still remains Jesus said the Father had not been seen period.

No reply is needed I'm done with you.

It was a simple misinterpretation on your part. Yah's face was not seen by man, BUT HIS LIKENESS AS IN A CLOUD, A FIERY BUSH OR IN A FORM OF A MAN WAS SEEN FOR THE OLD TESTAMENT SPOKE OF IT
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It was a simple misinterpretation on your part. Yah's face was not seen by man, BUT HIS LIKENESS AS IN A CLOUD, A FIERY BUSH OR IN A FORM OF A MAN WAS SEEN FOR THE OLD TESTAMENT SPOKE OF IT

aight thanks.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    still dodging questions i see...

i guess i'll be waiting forver...

but let me get this straight jus so we r correct...

u believe a super ? by the name if yahushua was born 2000+ years ago by a ? and he never sinned in his life, right ?

u also believe he is the messiah prophicised in the OT, right ?

u also believe he was crucified, died on a cross for the sins of the world, right ?

u believe he will come back in a spaceship really really soon to beam u up and talk to the promised land LOL, right ?

all i want u to do is BE A MAN, and back up your belief with scriptures...show me u udnerstand the bible, and back up your faith.

please break it down 4 me, im actually intruiged...

shut up heathen and run to your demonic scripture that you was ol so happy to find after you long journey.

Psalm 2

2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against YHWH, and against his anointed, saying,

2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: YHWH shall have them in derision.

2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

2:11 Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against YHWH, and against his anointed, saying,

2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: YHWH shall have them in derision.

2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

2:11 Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options

look here u stupid lil 1/2 dead no snoop no lbc havin ? !!! thats exactly why ur weak azz is gon get drafted in that new NDAA development league n ur gonna be in the starting lineup! ? aint dealin with devils or demons like u. u called HIS SON sum random super N...... i dont answer questions back 2 back with demons that dont believe in HIS SON... bcuz thats not worth it bcuz u already str8 up blasphemed against the holy spirit so its no hope for u so why should i waste energy answerin all your lil scoffin??? ? the grave is already made. ur just waitin on ? 2 hand u that blanket pillow n send u to lay in it

Genesis 49
    those who overcome i will give power over the nations... in revalations

the tribe HIS SON came from

the rod of iron spoken of in revalations... the gathering of people in matthew where he seperates the tares from the wheat n goat from the sheep.

in revelation... where HE killed all OUR enemies n tread on the winepress with the fierceness of wrath

in revelations... where HIS eyes were red n skin of burned bronze

Matthew 25
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    gathering of the people from gen

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Revelation 1
    13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    golden girdle from isaiah

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    red eyes

Revelation 19

the sceptre from gen... the wine press from gen

Isaiah 11
    1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
    Matthew 1-16

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
    the spirit of ? is going to rest on HIS SON

5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his ? , and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
    the golden girlde from revalations... when u rein that means ur a king/prince a prince is represented with GOLD

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
    the root of jesse... king david... king solomon n so forth... its a real man with a geneology

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
    HIS SON is going to get US from every nation on earth

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
    gathering of the people from gen to matthew to revelation... old n new testament
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Isaiah 28:10
    For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Matthew 13
    10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
    this is why u n devils like u cant understand

John 12:40
    He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
    ? put the spirits on u 2/3 NIGGALITES 2 NOT have eyes to see n hardened ur hearts so u cant believe

Romans 11:8
    (According as it is written, ? hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.
    HE did it way back then all the way until this date... bcuz its NO new thing under the sun

Romans 11:10
    Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
    n HE ordained the prophets 2 put curses on u devils n demons 2 not understand realize or see prophecy
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    young-king u dumb bible toting ? !!!

none of those scriptures are talking about jesus u dumb ape...learn how to study prophecy.

JESUS AINT COMING BACK BEFORE THE THIRD TEMPLE IS BUILT !!!...its so simple to udnerstand...there will be NO TEMPLE WEN THE LAMB RETURNS LOL, so explain isaiah 2:2, or last 7 chapters of ezekiel

and btw isaiah 11 and genesis 49 are prophecies about a descendant of KING DAVID, who is the prince...its not christ...christ is supposed to be a high preist according to paul, not a king.

when the ? did black jesus sit on a throne as the king of the jews?...he NEVER DID !!!
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options
    young-king u dumb bible toting ? !!!

none of those scriptures are talking about jesus u dumb ape...learn how to study prophecy.

JESUS AINT COMING BACK BEFORE THE THIRD TEMPLE IS BUILT !!!...its so simple to udnerstand...there will be NO TEMPLE WEN THE LAMB RETURNS LOL, so explain isaiah 2:2, or last 7 chapters of ezekiel

and btw isaiah 11 and genesis 49 are prophecies about a descendant of KING DAVID, who is the prince...its not christ...christ is supposed to be a high preist according to paul, not a king.

when the ? did black jesus sit on a throne as the king of the jews?...he NEVER DID !!!

lil 1/2 dead u gon try 2 jump out the cell with snoop again when u hit that fema camp aint u boy?!?!? ? u dont understand prophecy or the bible bcuz ? and HIS SON blinded u 4 denouncing HIS SON! so get ready 4 what u get ready 4 NIGGALITE!

Acts 17:24
    ? that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
    see what i mean... u cant even understand simple concepts bcuz ? took HIS spirit from u devil we aint building a physical temple ? wtf u talkin bout. jeruselum is a people b4 a place n israel is a people b4 a place n when 2 or 3 israelites are together thats the mist of GODS temple. ? really blinded u on simple concepts

Isaiah 11
    1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
    Matthew 1-16

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
    the spirit of ? is going to rest on HIS SON

Matthew 1:16
    16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
    if ? is NOT going to use HIS SON... then why did HE say HE was going to let HIS spirit rest on HIM... then went thru all of those names n generations ended it off with HIS SON n then NO MORE names were listed???

Matthew 25
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    thats when HES gonna sit on the throne n be the KING of ISRAEL... HE came humble 1st now HE has to come in HIS glory

Revelation 19
    HES the KING of kings n PRIEST of priests

so cut ur bs out bcuz u dont know what ur talkin about u blaspheming pharisee devil
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ ONE SPLIFF this is the last time im going to address a heathen and im going to break down to the nearest compound.

First of all you had some Hebrew Knowledge but somewhere you pride and knowledge got the best of you, instead of following the scriptures and know the scriptures and take heed to the prophets warning using the tanach as a survival guide, you prideful ass left an opening to let those powerful elements get the best of you.

Instead of praying and meditating about the truth and go to the father you took everything in your own hands and start using you tube and let some ? who's was influence by the same demonic spirits that John Ballou Newbrough and go by this new religion called Kosmon teaching

You heathen show me in the scriptures that it say's that a Gentile Man will come with the teaching of YahuWAH and a new book called Oasphe. THERE IS NONE, and you go against everything Yahuwah told your black ass not to do.

You let these ? who called the Father by another name bring this heathen religion to you

^^^^and you came in here trying to push that ? to me and try to school Judahxulu about the sabbath with this demonic ? and you got schooled, AGAIN SHOW ME IN SCRIPTURE THAT Kosmon teaching and the oasphe is from YAH. And these the ? that sold you on the Oasphe

And you being a foolish heathen never went back to the tanach to see if there was any prophices of the Oasphe and a new religion called Kosmon, what a foolish ? and you didnt even research on John Ballou Newbrough, who summon spirits and in the scriptures summoning spirits IS FORBIDDEN TO ISAREL

so you kept messing with these ? who takes a genitle who summons spirits over YAH'S TANACH. THIS IS THE ? YOU BELIEVED.

again show me in scriptures where is was said that a gentile/esau would bring a thing called Oasphe the Kosomon teaching.