The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ ONE SPLIFF so those foolish ? have you fooling a guy who do seances. THIS IS THE GENTILE THAT ONE SPLIFF SAID THAT HIS BOOK BROUGHT HIM TO THE LIGHT who adopted Orphans and beat the ? out of them like his father did to him and who members and wife left him.

The life of Dr. John Ballou Newbrough was often impressive, often unique, and often strange — and at its strangest, it was in New Mexico.

Born in Ohio in 1828, Newbrough was a charismatic man with fiery red hair, an imposing 6’4” frame, deep and enigmatic eyes, and a commanding presence. In the course of his life, Newbrough became an East Coast doctor, dentist, inventor, and novelist, made two fortunes mining gold in California and Australia, travelled the world, married a girl from Scotland, and practiced medicine for decades in New York City.

Newbrough was also deeply immersed in the spiritualistic circles and seances so in vogue in the mid- to late-1800s, and in the spring of 1880, declared that angels had instructed him to create a new Bible.

^^^^Doing witchcraft and open a door for an evil spirit that told him he was an angel but not a fallen angel

“I had been commanded by the spirit voices to purchase a typewriter, a new invention which writes like the keys of a piano,” Newbrough wrote in the introduction to a later edition of the book he produced. “I applied myself to this invention with indifferent success. Then one morning lines of light rested on my hands, while behind me an angel stood with hands on my shoulders. My fingers played over the typewriter with lightning speed. I was forbidden to read what I had written and I obeyed. This same power visited me every morning. My hands kept on writing, writing for five weeks. The illustrations were made under the same control. Then I was told to publish the book which should be called Oahspe, a paneric word meaning Earth, Air, and Spirit.”

Fallen Angels telling him dont read what i tell you, YAH AINT NEVER DID THAT HE MAKE SURE THEY READ TO GET SOME UNDERSTANING

First published in 1882, Oahspe: A New Bible in the Words of Jehovih [sic] and his Angel Ambassadors, professed to be a true account of the entire history of humanity, covering approximately 78,000 years. The book incorporated and explored stories from the Bible, world history, Greek mythology, Buddhism, Confucianism, Mohammedanism, and — coincidentally — Newbrough’s own life. It was the first book to ever use the word “starship,” and perhaps the only book to suggest that the Star of Bethlehem said to have shone over Jesus’s birth was actually the Starship of Bethlehem.

One verse in Oahspe reads, “When the birth was completed, the angels of heaven re-entered their starship and hastened back to paradise.”

The book soon sold out its initial printings and attracted a small band of disciples who Newbrough called Faithists. It also attracted the interest (and fortune) of an affluent businessman named Andrew Howland.

In 1884, Newbrough convinced Howland that a spirit had revealed that the Faithists were to go west to establish a home for orphaned children — a place where all the Faithists could live together in peace. Newbrough had already — according to an anonymously authored 1906 account — determined that the group’s refuge would be in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico, just a few miles north of Las Cruces, but told Howland to board a train westward with him, and that angels would instruct them further.

Sound like a cult to me

Newbrough and Howland soon arrived in New Mexico Territory, and Newbrough said he felt compelled to head south. In Las Cruces, Newbrough said he felt the need to exit the train. There, Newbrough asked to be blindfolded so that only inspiration would lead them to their goal. The pair rode into the desert in a buggy and, on the sandy banks of a bend of the Rio Grande, Newbrough removed his blindfold and declared what he saw to be the Land of Shalam — or Shalam Colony — the future home of the Faithists.

Allegedly the history of life on Earth and life in dimensions parallel to our own, Oahspe attracted an international group of followers who became known as Faithists. In October of 1884, 20 of these Faithists accompanied Newbrough to a quiet part of southern New Mexico Territory, just north of Las Cruces.

There, on a 930-acre swathe of creosote desert beside the Rio Grande, the group established Shalam Colony—a community with a name from Oahspe—with the goal of creating a place where orphaned children of all races could be raised as vegetarian pacifists, and where Faithist adults could explore their beliefs away from the eyes of the world.

Within only a few years, thanks in large part to the wealth of a Bostonian wool merchant named Andrew Howland, Shalam Colony had become a thriving place with extensive crops, numerous animals, imposing buildings, and a two-story studio in which Newbrough would paint religious imagery with both hands simultaneously, while entranced.

In 1886, Newbrough’s wife divorced him, reporting that she “objected violently” to his beliefs. In 1887, Newbrough married Frances Van de Water Sweet, one of the colony’s members.

“Those [Newbrough] and Howland collected about them were, for the most part, religious fanatics, adventurers or those afflicted with something strikingly akin to imbecility,” wrote one unnamed 1906 historian. The colony’s Faithists—numbering as many as 47 at one point—let their hair grow long, and walked around the desert in gowns and sandals. The colony’s orphans wore sleeveless, pajama-like outfits.

As early as 1885, however, trouble arose that suggested life at Shalam Colony might not always be all lazy days of lounging around in robes, leafing through Oahspe for details on Chief Litabakathrava or the mountain of Yublahahcolaesavaganawakka. That year, certain Faithists accused Newbrough of being a tyrant, and in 1886, over a mere six-month time span, 50 percent of Shalam’s members abandoned the colony. By 1887, the remaining colonists were divided by squabbling, and certain of the Faithists were allowed to found the nearby desert suburb of Levitica; by 1890, however, Levitica had been destroyed in a flood, and only about ten adults remained at the colony.

In 1891, Newbrough died from influenza, though his ghost was said to have stayed behind. In 1893, Newbrough’s second wife married Howland, to quiet certain sordid rumors, and for almost a decade, the Howlands struggled to keep the colony alive, pouring money into the colony’s fields and orphanage, until 1900, when Howland suddenly had no money left to pour. By that point, the colony had been weakened to the point of breaking—by East Coast urban Faithists who knew nothing of farming or irrigation, by frequent flooding and drought, and by tourists who fed the vegetarian orphans ham sandwiches. In 1901 the colony was officially disbanded, and the remaining children were sent to orphanages in Texas and Colorado.

The Howlands moved to El Paso, Texas, where Andrew Howland was said to have sold vegetarian snacks. One woman remembered him peddling a cookie called “U-Like-Ums,” made of honey and cornmeal.

The Faithists scattered across the West, founding short-lived colonies in at least three different states. Today, there are perhaps 1500 practicing Faithists, and many more who consider Oahspe an inspired text. The Faithists are now the Universal Faithists of Kosmon, and—judging from their numerous websites—seem to be strongly divided into separate factions that all regard the others as brainwashing cults.

Shalam Colony itself is now only ruins—adobe walls, a name on a country road sign, a story, and the desert beside the river.

YOU AND THOSE YOU TUBE ? IS FOOLISH
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @One Spliff DID YOU EXHALE YOU HEATHEN was it a long journey. did you say that when you and beenwize was gloating and happy that's the journey you took was a long journey you finally found the truth (when you had the truth all the time in the tanach) and you didnt research on these you tube ? and the writer of the oasphe or even went to the tanach to consult you if the oasphe is the truth, that journey led you to straight disrespecting the father's son, then your pharisee spirit had you you called him The Messiyah a ? . Treated him like the Pharisee treated him, YOU IS NOT A HEBREW but you is a Jew who have their ancestors Amalek wHO became Scribes and Pharisee's spirit.

Mark 14 :60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Yahushua, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

14:61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed?

14:62 And Yahushua said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Psalm 2

2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against YHWH, and against his anointed, saying,

2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: YHWH shall have them in derision.

2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

2:11 Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against YHWH, and against his anointed, saying,

2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: YHWH shall have them in derision.

2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

2:11 Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

IM THROUGH with you one spliff your blasphemy against the father's son and you following evil spirts that told gentiles to write a book that was nowhere to be found in Hebrew Holy books.

you just might as well but on a sackcloth and a milestone around your neck and walk into the ocean, YOU IS LOST and you let your pride got the best of you that you rebuke the teachings of THE ANCESTORS.

YOU DONT KNOW ? !!! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE BASIC COMMON SENSE. dont ever quote me or try to kick knowledge about scriptures because us is a fool, trying to question people faith of the tanach and the messiyah. FOOLISH ASS ? enjoy your new found truth that leads to a spirtual death from the father
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Ok enough...

What the hell is wrong with yall?

This is not what the remnant of Israel is about and its an embarrassment.

Yall put so much energy into debate. Day in and day out the people who should have the most in common, arguing among themselves almost exclusively.

YHWH does not dwell in the midst of confusion.

Maybe we should start talking about what we have in common and the practical things the "light of the world" need to be about on a visceral level. Your hearts have waxed cold. It is so easy to argue in this world. YHWH is about mercy and truth. Are we not to beat or swords into plowshares in this age? Then why the hell are you beating each other with those swords instead?

Ecc 12:12 -14 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear ? , and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

For ? shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil.

Zec 7:9-14 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:

And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.

Yea, they made their hearts [as] an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Therefore it is come to pass, [that] as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:

But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

NOW THIS IS A HEBREW THREAD LIKE BROTHER JUDAHXULU said let's get back to being a Hebrews and bringin PEACE ON EARTH and the truth to our brothers and sister who's waking up.

WE dont follow the Talmud, Oasphe orYaldabaoth by the sethians (that's another thread) and ophites.

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i cant even take your posts seriously waterproof, i skimmed them but i didn't see u addressing any of the scriptures i posted a week ago...

i guess i never get a real response from u.

im jus gon have to ignore from now until u start manning up.

n judahxulahu hasnt prooved his sabbath to me, and nor have u...which means i am going by THE LAW in the scriptures, the moon was given for months, sun was given for days...show me what determins a week, or hold ya peace.

cutting u up has been fun, but u jus boring now...

YAHUSHUA is an idol, and u aint dont nothin but took white jesus and painted him black...lol...u still a damn christian.

to each his own tho.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i don't know how ppl walk around with mainstream religious books and think they have the whole truth about earth and everything figured out... they don't even research beyond 1 book most of the time. most just read 1 book and say they got the truth and don't even stop to think if they might be part of some sinister game. Lol
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    lil 1/2 dead u gon try 2 jump out the cell with snoop again when u hit that fema camp aint u boy?!?!? ? u dont understand prophecy or the bible bcuz ? and HIS SON blinded u 4 denouncing HIS SON! so get ready 4 what u get ready 4 NIGGALITE!

Acts 17:24
    ? that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
    see what i mean... u cant even understand simple concepts bcuz ? took HIS spirit from u devil we aint building a physical temple ? wtf u talkin bout. jeruselum is a people b4 a place n israel is a people b4 a place n when 2 or 3 israelites are together thats the mist of GODS temple. ? really blinded u on simple concepts

Isaiah 11
    1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
    Matthew 1-16

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
    the spirit of ? is going to rest on HIS SON

Matthew 1:16
    16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
    if ? is NOT going to use HIS SON... then why did HE say HE was going to let HIS spirit rest on HIM... then went thru all of those names n generations ended it off with HIS SON n then NO MORE names were listed???

Matthew 25
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    thats when HES gonna sit on the throne n be the KING of ISRAEL... HE came humble 1st now HE has to come in HIS glory

Revelation 19
    16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    HES the KING of kings n PRIEST of priests

so cut ur bs out bcuz u dont know what ur talkin about u blaspheming pharisee devil

thbe whole of isaiah 11 is an endtime propechy, LOL...i keep tellin u that the prochies of christ were NOT FUFILLED 2000 YEARS AGO.

they talkin about the prince of the third temple.

ezekiel 48, gives you the re-allotment of the 12 tribes of israel for when we go back...

2w6gkmp.jpg

^^ when did we go back to israel and live in these alottments ???...HUH ?....thats proove u and waterproof are BUGGED THE ? OUT.

the temple and hoy city in EZEKIEL 48 is comepletely different to the holy city in REVELATION...which rpoove jesus aint doing ? in this last days...your precious black jesus came and went, he aint saving nobody...study the propchies n u can see the prince will return in the last days, and the temple will be built.

REVELATION 21:22 SAYS THERE WILL BE NO TEMPLE WEN CHRIST COME BACK.

common sense ? .
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lil 1/2 dead u gon try 2 jump out the cell with snoop again when u hit that fema camp aint u boy?!?!? ? u dont understand prophecy or the bible bcuz ? and HIS SON blinded u 4 denouncing HIS SON! so get ready 4 what u get ready 4 NIGGALITE!

Acts 17:24
    ? that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
    see what i mean... u cant even understand simple concepts bcuz ? took HIS spirit from u devil we aint building a physical temple ? wtf u talkin bout. jeruselum is a people b4 a place n israel is a people b4 a place n when 2 or 3 israelites are together thats the mist of GODS temple. ? really blinded u on simple concepts

Isaiah 11
    1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
    Matthew 1-16

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
    the spirit of ? is going to rest on HIS SON

Matthew 1:16
    16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
    if ? is NOT going to use HIS SON... then why did HE say HE was going to let HIS spirit rest on HIM... then went thru all of those names n generations ended it off with HIS SON n then NO MORE names were listed???

Matthew 25
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    thats when HES gonna sit on the throne n be the KING of ISRAEL... HE came humble 1st now HE has to come in HIS glory

Revelation 19
    16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    HES the KING of kings n PRIEST of priests

so cut ur bs out bcuz u dont know what ur talkin about u blaspheming pharisee devil

this dude is lost in gms delusions and he thinks ? is some type of gang banger Mob boss.

Like ? goes around killing ppl that don't believe in Jesus Lol.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    this dude is lost in gms delusions and he thinks ? is some type of gang banger Mob boss.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!

i used to brainwashed by those GMS ? ...they have some truth, but alot fof what they teach is complete ? .

young-king is an embarrasment to israelites everywhere.

waterproof is just as bad.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!

i used to brainwashed by those GMS ? ...they have some truth, but alot fof what they teach is complete ? .

young-king is an embarrasment to israelites everywhere.

waterproof is just as bad.

true they teach some type of ? that resembles the character off the movie "The Godfather"

they have no idea how wrong they are tho. Lol
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    true they teach some type of ? that resembles the character off the movie "The Godfather"

they have no idea how wrong they are tho. Lol

lmao...

they truly belive the most high is a man in heaven with an afro and a bad attitude, who hates white people...

it cracks me up how lost they are, its pointless trying to debate them because they are too ignorant n refuse to open their eyes to any other possibilities.

to them the bible is 100% accurate.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao...

they truly belive the most high is a man in heaven with an afro and a bad attitude, who hates white people...

it cracks me up how lost they are, its pointless trying to debate them because they are too ignorant n refuse to open their eyes to any other possibilities.

to them the bible is 100% accurate.

yup lol i never seen anybody as worst as young_king tho.

I can't believe they think the divine spirit and source of all life is some man in heaven ? off all the time. Lol
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i cant even take your posts seriously waterproof, i skimmed them but i didn't see u addressing any of the scriptures i posted a week ago...

i guess i never get a real response from u.

im jus gon have to ignore from now until u start manning up.

n judahxulahu hasnt prooved his sabbath to me, and nor have u...which means i am going by THE LAW in the scriptures, the moon was given for months, sun was given for days...show me what determins a week, or hold ya peace.

cutting u up has been fun, but u jus boring now...

YAHUSHUA is an idol, and u aint dont nothin but took white jesus and painted him black...lol...u still a damn christian.

to each his own tho.

that's what i thought heathen all i need to post is Psalms 2 and Mark 14 6-62 and like your father before you, you is a lie, you read those post exposing your heathen religion cult leader who wrote the Oasphe.

Now tell us in Hebrew scripture do it state's that a gentile who summon spirits will be a messenger of Yah and where it states that witchcraft summoning spirits is favor in Yah eye's

I just exposed your ass infront of hundreds and thousands of people of your false doctrine that you took over the tanach.

And you is a lie ask Any Hebrew thEY will tell you, no Hebrew worshipped Yahushua we are taught that the glory goes to Yah only, you lying serpent.

So what you doing as a foolish heathen you expect me to take your word?? lol the guy who found the light with the Oasphe, lol over my Ancestors.

Yahushua followers the ebionites, the nazareen's and the disciples prove you wrong and a lying heathen Yahushua the Prophet walked this earth and traveled his lost years ever heard of the master teacher correcting the flaws of other doctrines that mixed paganism with Yah laws that they carried from Africa.

so again dead sea scrolls, the tanach, the scripture of the disciples, ebionite, nazareens and Hebrews who lived and have records of the man and history prove you wrong.

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/919fda59eb4e5446b73a4443d3031760/l.jpg
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i don't know how ppl walk around with mainstream religious books and think they have the whole truth about earth and everything figured out... they don't even research beyond 1 book most of the time. most just read 1 book and say they got the truth and don't even stop to think if they might be part of some sinister game. Lol

you have no room to talk i got a thread coming about the Nag Hammadi and the Sethians, and this is the reason why i will never accept your olive branch. I told you already you is a enemy to me you asked for peace then you go back to your same ? . you never see me pming you about anything.

Now dont talk about confusion are you this person

who went by the name of Judah 7 and came in and spoke ill on the son, then you turned around and said the son laws and commandment is over the father, then you said that son went against the father.

then you took the new testament over the old testament. and came back as beenwize talking about yahushua was an alien and the alien gave us the holy books.

now you cant decipher basic scripture, lol. didnt know that Paul was talking to the galatians when he said why you go back to the elements that had you in ? .

then this guy didnt know that Yahushua was talking to the pharisee when he said you never seen or heard my father.

and you is talking about people being confused, LOL
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    that's what i thought heathen all i need to post is Psalms 2 and Mark 14 6-62 and like your father before you, you is a lie, you read those post exposing your heathen religion cult leader who wrote the Oasphe.

Now tell us in Hebrew scripture do it state's that a gentile who summon spirits will be a messenger of Yah and where it states that witchcraft summoning spirits is favor in Yah eye's

I just exposed your ass infront of hundreds and thousands of people of your false doctrine that you took over the tanach.

And you is a lie ask Any Hebrew thEY will tell you, no Hebrew worshipped Yahushua we are taught that the glory goes to Yah only, you lying serpent.

So what you doing as a foolish heathen you expect me to take your word?? lol the guy who found the light with the Oasphe, lol over my Ancestors.

Yahushua followers the ebionites, the nazareen's and the disciples prove you wrong and a lying heathen Yahushua the Prophet walked this earth and traveled his lost years ever heard of the master teacher correcting the flaws of other doctrines that mixed paganism with Yah laws that they carried from Africa.

so again dead sea scrolls, the tanach, the scripture of the disciples, ebionite, nazareens and Hebrews who lived and have records of the man and history prove you wrong.

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/919fda59eb4e5446b73a4443d3031760/l.jpg

i already knew the origins of oahspe LOL...u such a dumb clown, i did my reseach on it, and at first i rejected it because i was just like u...then i studied more n realised it makes perfect sense.

yahushua lived he was an essene, and yes he was a prophet, a teacher and a great man...but the rest is all made up ? that they put in @ the council of nicea...

u believe he died ona cross, he died for our sins, he did miracles, he was born of a ? , he never sinned, he fufilled the prophcies of the OT...which is all FALSE.

u have such a simple mind that u cant even comprehend simple eenglish...yahushua was the same as moses and abraham, but u dont call moses or abraham the messiah, u only call yahushua the messiah, why is that ?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you have no room to talk i got a thread coming about the Nag Hammadi and the Sethians, and this is the reason why i will never accept your olive branch. I told you already you is a enemy to me you asked for peace then you go back to your same ? . you never see me pming you about anything.

Now dont talk about confusion are you this person

who went by the name of Judah 7 and came in and spoke ill on the son, then you turned around and said the son laws and commandment is over the father, then you said that son went against the father.

then you took the new testament over the old testament. and came back as beenwize talking about yahushua was an alien and the alien gave us the holy books.

now you cant decipher basic scripture, lol. didnt know that Paul was talking to the galatians when he said why you go back to the elements that had you in ? .

then this guy didnt know that Yahushua was talking to the pharisee when he said you never seen or heard my father.

and you is talking about people being confused, LOL

Why is this dude always quoting me?

Your thread about Nag hammadi gospels would be pointless considering I never said the book was all true and I only read a portion of it so far. You think you have complete truth walking around with a KJV "version" Roman translated Bible. Lol you actually are deluded if you don't research beyond 1 book. And you are a lie I never said Jesus was an alien. And to be factual he would be an alien since he said out of his own mouth that he is not of this world. Lol Jesus did say NOBODY has ever seen the Father but in the Old Testament Yah was seen and heard many times. waterproof to be real u are a joke and nothing but a ranting & complaining crybaby. if none of my replies were directed or mentioned you by name then why quote me? u luv drama i see.

and dude i did have the name "judah7" but i left the forum so i deleted my account but i changed my mind and came back later on... what is your point?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i already knew the origins of oahspe LOL...u such a dumb clown, i did my reseach on it, and at first i rejected it because i was just like u...then i studied more n realised it makes perfect sense.

yahushua lived he was an essene, and yes he was a prophet, a teacher and a great man...but the rest is all made up ? that they put in @ the council of nicea...

u believe he died ona cross, he died for our sins, he did miracles, he was born of a ? , he never sinned, he fufilled the prophcies of the OT...which is all FALSE.

u have such a simple mind that u cant even comprehend simple eenglish...yahushua was the same as moses and abraham, but u dont call moses or abraham the messiah, u only call yahushua the messiah, why is that ?

you ignorant fool you is a damn lie, the only perfect sense it make is that the fallen angels gave him truths with lies, that's how they draw people in. YAHUWAH IN THE TANACH FORBIDS SUMMONING SPIRITS A FORM OF WITCH CRAFT, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO KING SAUL WHEN HE WENT AGAINST THE FATHER AND SUMMON SPIRITS HE KILLED HIMSELF.

? YOU IS A FOOL, YOU WENT AGAINST THE FATHER WORDS BECAUSE IT MAKE PERFECT SENSE, YOU WENT AGAINST YAH. YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH, LOL. FOOLISH ASS ? , THE SLY SERPENT DRAW YOU IN, YOUR WEAK SPIRIT YOU HAVE.

and you stupid fool it said he will be born to a virigin, meaning a ? will get pregnant and will give birth.

oh i thought you studied, those miracles aint nothing new, if you have knowledge you would of known that man always had the science to do things like that, dont you know sages who came from africa that lived in india known as the dravidans kept that science and have records of performing so-called mircales for thousands of years even before the birth of christ.

Indian man survives without food and water, baffles doctors
    Althea Manasan May 10, 2010 – 3:09 PM ET | Last Updated: May 10, 2010 3:18 PM ET

Sterling Hospitals/AFP/Getty Images
    In this undated handout image, Indian patient Prahlad Jani (Mataji), who claims he has survived without food and water for more than seven decades, is pictured at Sterling Hospitals in Ahmedabad on April 26, 2010. He was examined for two weeks, during which time he did not eat or drink.
    An Indian man has mystified a team of military doctors after he abstained from food and water for two weeks.

Prahlad Jani, an 82-year-old yogi who claimed he hadn’t eaten or ? anything for 70 years , was observed by 30 medics in a hospital in the Indian state of Gujarat. He spent two weeks under constant surveillance in an area equipped with cameras and closed circuit television. During the 15-day period, which ended Thursday, Jani didn’t eat, drink or go to the toilet.

From AFP:

“We still do not know how he survives,” neurologist Sudhir Shah told reporters after the end of the experiment. “It is still a mystery what kind of phenomenon this is.”

“If Jani does not derive energy from food and water, he must be doing that from energy sources around him, sunlight being one,” said Shah. “As medical practitioners we cannot shut our eyes to possibilities, to a source of energy other than calories.”
    The study was done by India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), the state defense and military research institute. They hope to unlock the key to Jani’s mysterious ability so that others can benefit, such as soldiers in the field, astronauts in space, and victims trapped in natural disasters.

Doctors performed several tests on Jani’s heart, lungs and memory capacity and took scans of his organs, brain and blood vessels. Lab work will also be completed on his hormones, enzymes, energy metabolism and genes. The findings will be revealed in greater detail over the next several months.

Jani claimed that he has not had anything to eat or drink since 1940, and called himself a breatharian, sustaining himself on air and meditation. According to AFP, Jani said he was given his special powers after being blessed by a goddess when he was young. After the observation and tests were completed, he returned to his village in northern Gujarat where he will continue his routine of yoga and meditation.

According to LiveScience.com, Jani was placed under observation once before in 2003, but lost weight over the week he was held.

you ignorant fool, you think that Yahushua didnt have that knowledge when he fasted 40 days and 40 nights and other's was done to before. but you is a heathen you dont look inside where YAH DWELLS to lead you to the truth.

DO you tried to understand our Cousin Ham's desendant's. and how Yah give Ham and our father science of our selfs. WE ARE ELOHIM'S.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options

Your thread about Nag hammadi gospels would be pointless considering I never said the book was all true and I only read a portion of it so far. You think you have complete truth walking around with a KJV "version" Roman translated Bible. Lol you actually are deluded if you don't research beyond 1 book. And you are a lie I never said Jesus was an alien. And to be factual he would be an alien since he said out of his own mouth that he is not of this world. Lol Jesus did say NOBODY has ever seen the Father but in the Old Testament Yah was seen and heard many times. waterproof to be real u are a joke and nothing but a ranting & complaining crybaby. if none of my replies were directed or mentioned you by name then why quote me? u luv drama i see.

and dude i did have the name "judah7" but i left the forum so i deleted my account but i changed my mind and came back later on... what is your point?

BUT YOU DID SAID THIS But NOT all scripture was destroyed during the Roman Crusades... Do research on the Nag Hammadi scriptures that are over 2,000 years old which were found in Egypt in 1945... They reveal the truth about the one many ppl worship and claim to be a ? and I am not speaking of Jesus/Yeshua. The Nag Hammadi scriptures are the teachings of Yeshua BEFORE they were distorted by the Roman Catholic Church.

again you is a lie, and i always quote you because you is a hypocrite and dont know ? , i monkey see, monkey do and twist scriptures for your benefit with out doing research
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options

In John 5, Yahushua is speaking to the Scribes and Pharisee's who was put in the seat of Moses by the Romans the people who where in seating in the seat are the children of AMalek and Cain the serpent seeds, so Yahushua was talking to them.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

5:41 I receive not honour from men.

5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of Elohim in you.

5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from Elohim only?

5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

It was the Pharisee's and Scribes who are the serpent seed that he was talking to them, early in the book he told them that their father was the father of lies and was a murder from the begining.

So how can they see or hear the father when the father is not with them, their father is lucifer and that's why they wanted to ? them because he brought truth to the Hebrews about these people.

Now there was a small % of hebrews who are scorpions that was in that sect but they have no power that was used as a face, the one was calling the shots were gentiles, serpent seed, amalek the ones that in our homeland and tried to bring the talmud to the hebrews
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BUT YOU DID SAID THIS But NOT all scripture was destroyed during the Roman Crusades... Do research on the Nag Hammadi scriptures that are over 2,000 years old which were found in Egypt in 1945... They reveal the truth about the one many ppl worship and claim to be a ? and I am not speaking of Jesus/Yeshua. The Nag Hammadi scriptures are the teachings of Yeshua BEFORE they were distorted by the Roman Catholic Church.

again you is a lie, and i always quote you because you is a hypocrite and dont know ? , i monkey see, monkey do and twist scriptures for your benefit with out doing research

Again you is a lie... Like I said for you to claim a book to be FALSE right off jump that you have never read, research, or studied is foolish. Why don't you read the hundreds of books written that expose the KJV Bible? And yea those scripture did expose the truth regarding what the earliest Christians believed to be true. You don't know if they are true or false becuz you are basing your biased opinion on preconceived notions from the KJV Bible. And last of all as I said before Yah was seen and heard all throughout the Old Testament... In the New Testament Jesus says he was never ever seen. U MAD?
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you ignorant fool you is a damn lie, the only perfect sense it make is that the fallen angels gave him truths with lies, that's how they draw people in. YAHUWAH IN THE TANACH FORBIDS SUMMONING SPIRITS A FORM OF WITCH CRAFT, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO KING SAUL WHEN HE WENT AGAINST THE FATHER AND SUMMON SPIRITS HE KILLED HIMSELF.

? YOU IS A FOOL, YOU WENT AGAINST THE FATHER WORDS BECAUSE IT MAKE PERFECT SENSE, YOU WENT AGAINST YAH. YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH, LOL. FOOLISH ASS ? , THE SLY SERPENT DRAW YOU IN, YOUR WEAK SPIRIT YOU HAVE.

and you stupid fool it said he will be born to a virigin, meaning a ? will get pregnant and will give birth.

oh i thought you studied, those miracles aint nothing new, if you have knowledge you would of known that man always had the science to do things like that, dont you know sages who came from africa that lived in india known as the dravidans kept that science and have records of performing so-called mircales for thousands of years even before the birth of christ.

Indian man survives without food and water, baffles doctors
    Althea Manasan May 10, 2010 – 3:09 PM ET | Last Updated: May 10, 2010 3:18 PM ET

Sterling Hospitals/AFP/Getty Images
    In this undated handout image, Indian patient Prahlad Jani (Mataji), who claims he has survived without food and water for more than seven decades, is pictured at Sterling Hospitals in Ahmedabad on April 26, 2010. He was examined for two weeks, during which time he did not eat or drink.
    An Indian man has mystified a team of military doctors after he abstained from food and water for two weeks.

Prahlad Jani, an 82-year-old yogi who claimed he hadn’t eaten or ? anything for 70 years , was observed by 30 medics in a hospital in the Indian state of Gujarat. He spent two weeks under constant surveillance in an area equipped with cameras and closed circuit television. During the 15-day period, which ended Thursday, Jani didn’t eat, drink or go to the toilet.

From AFP:

“We still do not know how he survives,” neurologist Sudhir Shah told reporters after the end of the experiment. “It is still a mystery what kind of phenomenon this is.”

“If Jani does not derive energy from food and water, he must be doing that from energy sources around him, sunlight being one,” said Shah. “As medical practitioners we cannot shut our eyes to possibilities, to a source of energy other than calories.”
    The study was done by India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), the state defense and military research institute. They hope to unlock the key to Jani’s mysterious ability so that others can benefit, such as soldiers in the field, astronauts in space, and victims trapped in natural disasters.

Doctors performed several tests on Jani’s heart, lungs and memory capacity and took scans of his organs, brain and blood vessels. Lab work will also be completed on his hormones, enzymes, energy metabolism and genes. The findings will be revealed in greater detail over the next several months.

Jani claimed that he has not had anything to eat or drink since 1940, and called himself a breatharian, sustaining himself on air and meditation. According to AFP, Jani said he was given his special powers after being blessed by a goddess when he was young. After the observation and tests were completed, he returned to his village in northern Gujarat where he will continue his routine of yoga and meditation.

According to LiveScience.com, Jani was placed under observation once before in 2003, but lost weight over the week he was held.

you ignorant fool, you think that Yahushua didnt have that knowledge when he fasted 40 days and 40 nights and other's was done to before. but you is a heathen you dont look inside where YAH DWELLS to lead you to the truth.

DO you tried to understand our Cousin Ham's desendant's. and how Yah give Ham and our father science of our selfs. WE ARE ELOHIM'S.

na its not summoning familiar spirits, because if it was then the oahspe wud be full of ? ...but the ? in it goes hand in hand with the tanach.

all oahspe does is go deep into heavenly order of things aswell as giving u more knowledge and udnerstanding of the msot highs angels, and mortals who he raised up.

it clears up alot of contradiction and errors in genesis, and the OT...aswell as giving the origins of the creation story and all these false religions.

oahspe isnt a religion, its speaksing against all religions.

u can hate all u want bruh, but i know the OT inside out...and i know the porphecies inside out, aint no way u can convince me yahushua was the one propechised in the OT...i knew that b4 i started takin oahspe seriously.
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options
    thbe whole of isaiah 11 is an endtime propechy, LOL...i keep tellin u that the prochies of christ were NOT FUFILLED 2000 YEARS AGO.

they talkin about the prince of the third temple.

ezekiel 48, gives you the re-allotment of the 12 tribes of israel for when we go back...

2w6gkmp.jpg

^^ when did we go back to israel and live in these alottments ???...HUH ?....thats proove u and waterproof are BUGGED THE ? OUT.

the temple and hoy city in EZEKIEL 48 is comepletely different to the holy city in REVELATION...which rpoove jesus aint doing ? in this last days...your precious black jesus came and went, he aint saving nobody...study the propchies n u can see the prince will return in the last days, and the temple will be built.

REVELATION 21:22 SAYS THERE WILL BE NO TEMPLE WEN CHRIST COME BACK.

common sense ? .

im thru with u dude... lets just cut contact. bcuz u already denouced the SON n continue to call HIM names n belittle HIS importance so it obvious ? aint dealin with u or HIS SON. so im NOT either enjoy your life n im sorry it had to end that way... take care
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im thru with u dude... lets just cut contact. bcuz u already denouced the SON n continue to call HIM names n belittle HIS importance so it obvious ? aint dealin with u or HIS SON. so im NOT either enjoy your life n im sorry it had to end that way... take care

in other words u got cut LOL...

ezekiel 48 gets um eveytime lol, it never fails.

study prophecy youngin, u still a babe in this truth.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in other words u got cut LOL...

ezekiel 48 gets um eveytime lol, it never fails.

study prophecy youngin, u still a babe in this truth.

i would like to see them debate you with scripture instead of talking mess and then running away.

Something is probably wrong cuz I even see white ppl making youtube videos saying the same thing. There is even books on this subject as well. Lol interesting.
  • One Spliff
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i would like to see them debate you with scripture instead of talking mess and then running away.

Something is probably wrong cuz I even see white ppl making youtube videos saying the same thing. There is even books on this subject as well. Lol interesting.

lol exactly...waterpoof and dumb-king refuse to address the scrtiptures of their so called messiah...because they know damn well i will slice them to peices.

immanuel had absolutely nothing to do with JESUS lol, wen u read the chapters in their proper context u'll see how the prophcies were FORCED onto christ, even some white people are not that stupid....his name wasn't even immanuel LOL, it was joshua.

its sad that u got so called israelites in this thread always running their mouths, but yet they r afraid to enter a simple debate.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol exactly...waterpoof and dumb-king refuse to address the scrtiptures of their so called messiah...because they know damn well i will slice them to peices.

immanuel had absolutely nothing to do with JESUS lol, wen u read the chapters in their proper context u'll see how the prophcies were FORCED onto christ, even some white people are not that stupid....his name wasn't even immanuel LOL, it was joshua.

its sad that u got so called israelites in this thread always running their mouths, but yet they r afraid to enter a simple debate.

Lol I told them stuff like this wen I had my other account and all they could do was whine and talk mess... Just like the scripture in Matthew below which claims that Jesus fulfilled a prophecy of ? calling him out of Egypt but when you read the Old Testament it was referring to the nation of Israel.

Matthew 2:14
    When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

But look below and you see it was referring to the nation of Israel but Matthew says it was referring to Jesus.

Hosea 11:1
    When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.

^^^ Jesus never sacrificed to Baalim so how was it referring to him? Lol