just sayin tho LOL

*ding ding ding*
    Dro get in here and go in like you know you want to lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    that ? still got herpes! lol
    but g'head Ms Charlie.. lay it on me.. but be gentle.. its my first time. lol

? private.. thats some hoe ? ! lol
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    whoever posted their pics have an option of having a break down of style via ? or in an open thread. :)

so just say private or open so i can know who wants to do that

open...........
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? you ? , next time dont come outside taking pictures in a ? ass white tee you got from Target lol
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ok im lost here ... what is supposed to be the theme of this contest??

now before i chime in tho .... i just want to say, im no fashion freak or nothing like that, i just like what i like. i dont take it as far as dro with the wild colors etc etc so i never really thought i would win especially with just one pic

but

is this supposed to be like GQ magazine fashion, or just who had the best outfit, or who rocked their particular style the best?? LOL

now im looking at the only photos of the winner i could find, didnt search real hard, i know i seen some other ones where dude had on some penny loafers rockin harvard socks and all that, but i dont see how that tops some of the posters who dropped pics. maybe i just dont know a whole lot about what this was based on, but dudes ? looked very plain and basic to me. he just looked like a teacher or counselor who's not too old to be out of style. but it didnt look to eyebrow raising to me

so either everybody missed the point
    everybody's ? was trash and charlie was just being nice LOL
    or she just thought he was the cutest based on your taste in men LOL

but at the end of the day, nobody who participated in this thread are models or nothing like that. so why would this be based on the industry standard??? you were talking about how his fabrics and colors were so great or whateva, but dude is wearing black and white and his pics are just as blurry as everybody elses LOL

im just trying to understand what pic you were looking at and what exactly is the standard here???

imo dro should have won with post #256
    Rl polo loafer

jeans

daniell cremieux belt

custom made shirt

2011-01-30185159.jpg

2011-01-30185917.jpg

2011-01-30190138.jpg
    2011-01-30190237.jpg

im not on any negative ? or anything like that ... im just tryin to understand LOL no diss to abstrakt but that ? looked like he bought it from burlington JUST to wear it to work LOL

and dont get it twisted ... moreno's outfit did look cute on her ... but the pic is all dark, you cant make out the colors, and really it just looks like she was out shopping on a chilly day and took that pic to text it to a friend. it was just a coat and some tights LOL thats why im trying to understand what the standard or theme of this thread is .............
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just sayin tho LOL

hahahha.. GOT EM!
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ok im lost here ... what is supposed to be the theme of this contest??

now before i chime in tho .... i just want to say, im no fashion freak or nothing like that, i just like what i like. i dont take it as far as dro with the wild colors etc etc so i never really thought i would win especially with just one pic

but

is this supposed to be like GQ magazine fashion, or just who had the best outfit, or who rocked their particular style the best?? LOL

now im looking at the only photos of the winner i could find, didnt search real hard, i know i seen some other ones where dude had on some penny loafers rockin harvard socks and all that, but i dont see how that tops some of the posters who dropped pics. maybe i just dont know a whole lot about what this was based on, but dudes ? looked very plain and basic to me. he just looked like a teacher or counselor who's not too old to be out of style. but it didnt look to eyebrow raising to me

so either everybody missed the point
    everybody's ? was trash and charlie was just being nice LOL
    or she just thought he was the cutest based on your taste in men LOL

but at the end of the day, nobody who participated in this thread are models or nothing like that. so why would this be based on the industry standard??? you were talking about how his fabrics and colors were so great or whateva, but dude is wearing black and white and his pics are just as blurry as everybody elses LOL

im just trying to understand what pic you were looking at and what exactly is the standard here???

imo dro should have won with post #256

im not on any negative ? or anything like that ... im just tryin to understand LOL no diss to abstrakt but that ? looked like he bought it from burlington JUST to wear it to work LOL

and dont get it twisted ... moreno's outfit did look cute on her ... but the pic is all dark, you cant make out the colors, and really it just looks like she was out shopping on a chilly day and took that pic to text it to a friend. it was just a coat and some tights LOL thats why im trying to understand what the standard or theme of this thread is .............

PRESHATE IT BRO... I AINT HATIN, BUT THIS ^^^^ IS THE FRESHEST FIT IN HERE... ME AND CHARLIE GOT INTO IT AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE SHE SAID I LOST.. SHE CAUGHT FEELINGS AND SAID EVERYTHING I POSTED WAS CHEAP, UGLY.. BLA BLA BLA.. SO RIGHT THEN AND THERE I KNEW I WON....

FROM THE JUMP I SAID IT WAS BETWEEN BE AND ABSTRACT... LIKE U SAID, HE CLEAN, VERY CLEAN, BUT IT WASNT NO "WoW, I GOTTA HAVE THAT FIT... BUT ITS ALL GOOD...
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    *ding ding ding*
    Dro get in here and go in like you know you want to lol

D.. I AINT MAD MAN... 4 REAL.. I GOT PM'S FROM FOLKS SAYIN MY FITS WAS FRESH.. SAMM SAID MY ? WAS FRESH.. SOME MORE DUDES GAVE PROPS.....PLENTY OF COMPLIMENTS, SO MY JOB HERE IS DONE..

I JUST AINT LIKE HOW CHARLIE BE TRYIN 2 DEEBO ? CAUSE SHE A MOD... CHANGIN RULES FOR CERTAIN FOLKS...

IM COOL DOE.. IMA CONTINUE 2 b FLY... DRO
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? you ? , next time dont come outside taking pictures in a ? ass white tee you got from Target lol

WRONG!... ? only thing Target has to offer me is deodorant.. which i dont even go get.. dvds/blu rays.. and PS3 games..
    like i was tellin Dro.. my white Ts are Polo.. after taxes basically 20 a pop..
    but congrats my dude.. i came in sayin i aint up on the latest fashion... basically lettin er'one know from jump i aint ? .. so i didnt come in expectin to win..

so in sayin that lol @ u havin the herp in yo ? . lmmfao
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Target is pretty weak...
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i like target :(
    they have some nice summer dresses
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »

u going to dallas this weekend?
  • sammm
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u going to dallas this weekend?

for the superbowl?
    nah shawty.
    i was suppose to go but change of plans.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options

dont tell nobody else that. hahahaha
  • sammm
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    dont tell nobody else that. hahahaha

shietttt
    dresses imma be wearing on vacation or to the pool getting messed up in sand.
    LOL im not going to neimans for that ? .
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Huh?... Yall ? talkin bout herpes in the ass and irregular white t's from target? Hahahahahahah
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shietttt
    dresses imma be wearing on vacation or to the pool getting messed up in sand.
    Lol im not going to neimans for that ? .

.. Summer dresses are the ? for women.. No matter how small a females ass is in that dress, it will be clappin like a standin ovation
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Huh?... Yall ? talkin bout herpes in the ass and irregular white t's from target? Hahahahahahah

LOL....dude cop them defected ass white tees from AJ Wright. I'm through with dude, and this thread can die. I started a new thread, ya'll jump in it.
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    why pay a dub for a polo white t when you can get 7 regular ones for that price

not hanes or fruit of the loom im talkin bout white t's in the hood at the ? spot

3 for 20 @ foot locker 4 me...
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol....dude cop them defected ass white tees from aj wright. I'm through with dude, and this thread can die. I started a new thread, ya'll jump in it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaha
  • sammm
    edited February 2011
    Options
    .. Summer dresses are the ? for women.. No matter how small a females ass is in that dress, it will be clappin like a standin ovation

they do make a females body look nice
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why pay a dub for a polo white t when you can get 7 regular ones for that price

Not hanes or fruit of the loom im talkin bout white t's in the hood at the ? spot

dont feel the same nor fit the same...
    i mean i came up on ProClubs and Pro5s ..Shaka's too..
    but in Vegas u cant wear thick Ts like that.. ? ud bake..

and Polo's have a tailored feel.... not too long or wide like all the Ts above..
    whats the point of havin a 6hunnid dolla belt if a mu'? cant see it??

but basically u get what u pay for.. wear a Polo T trust me ull see and feel the difference..
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL....dude cop them defected ass white tees from AJ Wright. I'm through with dude, and this thread can die. I started a new thread, ya'll jump in it.

actually the irregular white ts have the insignia on the chest less its on the pocket..
    plain white Ts by polo have it on the bottom left..

but i wouldnt expect u to know that.. i mean i do make in an hour more often then not what u do in a month... maybe even more judgin by ur workplace and whack ass mirror with the herpe medicine in the cabinet..

get'cha money up playboy..
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    dont feel the same nor fit the same...
    i mean i came up on ProClubs and Pro5s ..Shaka's too..
    but in Vegas u cant wear thick Ts like that.. ? ud bake..

and Polo's have a tailored feel.... not too long or wide like all the Ts above..
    whats the point of havin a 6hunnid dolla belt if a mu'? cant see it??

but basically u get what u pay for.. wear a Polo T trust me ull see and feel the difference..

Tailored feel? ? ... your ? baggy than a muthafucka.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tailored feel? ? ... your ? baggy than a muthafucka.

to a ? yes. hahahaha
    but its cool dude.. u can have "the most fashionable"
    ill HAVE the ? and money.. we both can walk away happy..
    well.. i can.. my ? dont itch. hahahaha