Put up or Shut UP! Offical thread

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    diamond status thread in fashion forward......with the majority of posts dissing another poster....lets do this?

am i the only dude that still rock k swiss and levis?

nope! i got all black and all white k swiss classics.. and everybody pretty much stated they like levis.. all the straight men prefer 501s.. ? .. 505s
    i mean even if i did wanna give them a shot i wouldnt.. i wouldnt try them on in fear of catchin somethin. hahahaha
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    this fashion ? be confusing me dawg....it's safe for me to say i just don't get the ? ..i gotta homegirl up in philly who heavy in that industry... We went out to a ball together once, and hit the mall first... She had a ? buy some ? that i woulda never bought on my own had i been out there with all the money in the world....imo the ? just ain't look right on me, but she gave me her word it was good ? ....

Anyways, we went out, took a bunch of pictures...ppl were telling me i looked nice n ? .. ? had me like...???...... But whatever..i digress...

I guess the point is...you can't sit here and take pride in fashion or catch feelings bout the ? if you ain't bout that industry forreal....what ur eye sees, and their eyes see just ain't the same..

Dro u may be regular ? fresh, and ain't ? wrong with that.....but u can't catch feelings cuz charlie said u ain't industry fresh....

Other than that... Cool ass thread.....cap b ain't ? ... But yea... Cool ass thread...

du'.. I promise i aint get mad cause she said that.. I got mad cause she changed the rules and ? .. I gives a ? what the industry wears cause most of that ? is ugly!...

I know i got style, so i dont need charlie or angela simmons to tell me other wise
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    yeh ? a belt..
    u cool w/ me bruh.. so i aint even tryin to come off like that to u.. im'a treat this as a misunderstanding..

my dude.. for me to drop 6-700 dollar on a belt is nothing.. gucci is only 3-4.. nothin..
    ur sayin that cause thats out ur range... or how Charlie would put it.. level.. like i was in Saks they had a dress shirt, plain ol' button down cant remember the name.. 600.. i couldnt do it.... NOW.. but a year from now.. who's to say..

take du.. anything that aint on clearance he couldnt do it.. ? lives with his moms for christ sake.. he bet'not be doin it. hahaha

damn ? what you raking a year?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one who owns 559's and 569's........
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dakari wrote: »
    i think spendin all that money on insignificant ? is dumb but thats just me
    true, specially when you cant afford it
    i agree...but with that said id spend whatever for certain sneakers....
    i love sneaks.... Gotta have em....
    so in conclusion, cap is still a ? ass shawty lo/anthony anderson lookin ? who wears uneven, pre perspired off-white tees that go to high end stores just to get an empty bag and put his fubu jersey and paco jeans in it frontin' like its theory and true religion..? outta here.
    hahahahahahah
    capitalb wrote: »
    the bolded is why i dont take what ? like dakari say serious..
    ? spend ? on what they want to spend it on.. Period.. Like dro wont buy jeans over 100 but will buy shoes for 2 or 3..
    thats true... People say buyin a belt for that much is dumb.. People have told me i was dumb for payin 400$ for some sneakers.. Hey if thats what u like, do you!
    diamond status thread in fashion forward......with the majority of posts dissing another poster....lets do this?
    Bring it
    am i the only dude that still rock k swiss and levis?
    yeah, just u and cap b... I cant fonk with the swiss....
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    damn ? what you raking a year?

hahahaha im comfortable my dude.. very comfortable..
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    NOHOMOZ @ YALL ? WEARIN "DICKYS"...and they aint even spelt like dat...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i dont take offense to anything bums say actually..
    i mean seriously.. i speak money as a first language.. how do u bein broke and a ? even comprehend what im sayin to u with my thick accent??

*thinking*

yea that's something chicken would say......

carry on....
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    like real ? .. im convinced.. ? enjoy humiliation...
    its like they call for it...

well.. maybe later.. im off for the day..
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmm.

A lot of beef in here.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Checking again.........

wbdwl0.jpg

23qz1pe.jpg
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    checking again.........

wbdwl0.jpg

23qz1pe.jpg

did somebody take a picture of you, taking a picture of yourself?
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    checking again.........

wbdwl0.jpg

23qz1pe.jpg

nice fit...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the bolded is why i dont take what ? like Dakari say serious..
    ? spend ? on what they want to spend it on.. PERIOD.. like Dro wont buy jeans over 100 but will buy shoes for 2 or 3..

real talk right there.......im rocking 50 dollar jeans with some yeezys i paid 860.00 for lmao
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    did somebody take a picture of you, taking a picture of yourself?

LOL. Nah, I just adjusted the side mirror for the effect. Too bad I ain't got a photographer though. You can't get the full effect of an outfit if you snap pics yourself. The lightning is off in the 1st pic. The hoodie is pink, but it looks orange in the pic. Stupid Iphone.

But yeah Dro, I like the Miami Lebrons. I wanted those bad. Those kicks is FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Those are the only Lebrons I would cop.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I still dont get the fascination with 501s
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I still dont get the fascination with 501s

? dont get the fascination of ? takin bumpy ? up they ? either.. ? period.. but we let u do u.. nobody says anything..
    like real ? .. i dont have a problem with ? .. jus u ? !

whats ur fascination of thinkin er'body suppose to have ur same sense in fashion??
    we see straight.. we dont have the ? eye.. sorry.. we jus dont.. nor want it..

501s is some hood ? .. probably somethin u wouldnt know nothin about funboy..
    ? hilarious u still on this ? .. i mean u won..

whats next?? u go want er'body to switch when they walk as well??
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i still dont get the fascination with 501s

? 501's is the ? ! Real talk.. 40$ a pop and them shyts last 4eva...
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? 501's is the ? ! Real talk.. 40$ a pop and them shyts last 4eva...

set ur boy STRAIGHT Dro. bwahahahaha
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? dont get the fascination of ? takin bumpy ? up they ? either.. ? period.. but we let u do u.. nobody says anything..

whats ur fascination of thinkin er'body suppose to have ur same sense in fashion??

man, I dont even know the difference between the 501 and 505?'s I just know I get the loose fit..sometimes straight leg and sometimes baggy. but never skinny.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    man, I dont even know the difference between the 501 and 505?'s I just know I get the loose fit..sometimes straight leg and sometimes baggy. but never skinny.

im from the WestCoast.. dont nothin starch like 501s.. PERIOD.. except khakis..
    i thought it was strickly an LA thing.. but i see the preference crosses state lines..

but ol' boy jus a hater.. everybody like 501s he has to make it a point to say 505s are better..
    females say Trus are cool.. he has to make it a point to say they trash..
    ol' girl poppin Louis tags he comes out of nowhere and insinuate ol' girl ? 's fake..

? and ? ? do ? like that.. so what do u expect??
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    501's got universal appeal son. ? wrong with you? ? in the hood rock em. suburban ? rock em. white boys rock em. even celebs rock em. you can shrink em, starch em, sag em.. ? mad versatile
    501's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ? what ya heard boy
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

You ? ass Wu Wear ass ? , I never said anything was wrong with it, I don't get what's so good about them, matter a fact I'm trying to veer ? to another conversation but yo hoe ass stuck on the fact that I won and didn't nobody give a ? about your buy a tank a gas, get a ? ass white tee free ? made ass. ? go get a job at Walmart or something, ? outta my face.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You ? ass Wu Wear ass ? , I never said anything was wrong with it, I don't get what's so good about them, matter a fact I'm trying to veer ? to another conversation but yo hoe ass stuck on the fact that I won and didn't nobody give a ? about your buy a tank a gas, get a ? ass white tee free ? made ass. ? go get a job at Walmart or something, ? outta my face.

i bet ur neck hurt after typin all them feelins huh!!? bwahahahaha
    dont lie u got a couple snaps in too huh ? !!? hahahaha
    and i dont care u won.. i came in sayin i aint up on fashion.. a ? fly though..
    least thats what the ? tell me..

so dont cry now ? .. u called ME out flame..
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options

i bet ur neck hurt after typin all them feelins huh!!? bwahahahaha
    dont lie u got a couple snaps in too huh ? !!? hahahaha
    and i dont care u won.. i came in sayin i aint up on fashion.. a ? fly though..
    least thats what the ? tell me..

so dont cry now ? .. u called ME out flame..