Put up or Shut UP! Offical thread

Options

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh...you a jackin' ass ? ..trying hard to impress internet ? ..
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh...you a jackin' ass ? ..trying hard to impress internet ? ..

you really posted a pic with some cream for tha "herps"?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yall a mess...
    first it was jeans now its white ts?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »
    yall a mess...
    first it was jeans now its white ts?

thats that ? ..
    tinkerbell came hatin out the gate.. first u.. then me..
    only one he seem cool with is Dro..

that ? betta come denounce this ? 's faggotry.. they all buddy buddy and ? . hahaha
    i mean aint nothin with have ? eye as his friend.. but im sure he aint like "that" and he should not want people to be confused.

im jus sayin..
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yay!
    When will we have another one?
    I wanna be better prepared :)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh.. dro. marie adams also votes. we came to the same decision on abstrak.

unlike you. I know how to separate my feelings for personal/for this contest. so stop being a cryin ass ? and take the L.

Yo fault you posted a million pics and only 1 was hot. yo lauce ? . good night
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would like an open critique of the one fit I posted...smh at this being a beef thread.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    Yay!
    When will we have another one?
    I wanna be better prepared :)

show me yo feet ma....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited February 2011
    Options

unlike you. I know how to separate my feelings for personal/for this contest. so stop being a cryin ass ? and take the L.

you know damn well dro had the best "style" in the thread boo.....
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you know damn well dro had the best "style" in the thread boo.....

.....HER MAD AT ME hahahah... SHE TALKIN BOUT I CAUGHT FEELINGS...

SHE SAID I LOST SOON AS I STARTED TALKIN ? ...
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options

I LIKE hOW U KEEP TRYIN 2 SLICK HOLLA AT ME... CALM DOWN... U NOT MY TYPE NOWAY...

IM STILL WAITIN FOR YOU 2 POST SOME OF YOUR SO CALLED FASHION PICS.... just LIKE I THOUGHT.....
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    thats that ? ..
    tinkerbell came hatin out the gate.. first u.. then me..
    only one he seem cool with is Dro..

that ? betta come denounce this ? 's faggotry.. they all buddy buddy and ? . hahaha
    i mean aint nothin with have ? eye as his friend.. but im sure he aint like "that" and he should not want people to be confused.

im jus sayin..

COME ON SHAWTY LO.. DONT PUT ME IN THAT... THATS BETWEEN YALL.... DRO I AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YALL BEEf... YOU SAID THAT ? HAD ? MEDICINE AND HE SAID YO POLO T-SHIRTS GOT THE HORSE STICHED UNDER THE ARM PIT.....
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you really posted a pic with some cream for tha "herps"?

hahaha, naw one of his pics he took in the bath room had the medicine cabinet open and he has some kind of perscription in the background of the picture
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    he called that niggga shawty lo...
    dey know... dey know
    shawty-lo-o.gif
  • runningwolf1980
    edited February 2011
    Options
    .....HER MAD AT ME hahahah... SHE TALKIN BOUT I CAUGHT FEELINGS...

SHE SAID I LOST SOON AS I STARTED TALKIN ? ...

i feel you because real talk ol boy had style but is was his threads that were "boring" how the ? you gonna call vibrant colors boring?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    156641_479130862067_584847067_5693836_2651569_n.jpg
    63195_479134722067_584847067_5693918_2954735_n.jpg
    67856_479214847067_584847067_5694862_5825821_n.jpg
    58053_479135247067_584847067_5693928_4813684_n.jpg

crown him..............................
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Contest over man. PM sent Charlie.
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    contest over man. Pm sent charlie.

tell em who won son!
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    58053_479135247067_584847067_5693928_4813684_n.jpg

crown him..............................

so wave caps showin under your scully is whats in now?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so wave caps showin under your scully is whats in now?
    bruh............... of course it is. it was done purposely. dont tell me you won lol.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mmm.. dro actually, why would I want to holla at you? for what? I'm not your type; that's cool BUT have you not seen yourself? you on a scale of 1-10 is about a 5; the way you dress off the racks makes you about a 6; more than likely you have a nice car to compensate for your face which brings you up to a 7. You're talking to me like you're on towers/capital b level... fall the ? back ? .

Youre a basic ? ass ? who's crying over nothing. Why are you so bitter? The main reason why you lost is that your ? was mad ill fitting.

I posted my work for warner bros, for angela simmons, for a new fashion magazine, like ive stated get impressed boo. This is what I do. Where's your fashion resume? lol.. I'll wait.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mmm.. dro actually, why would I want to holla at you? for what? I'm not your type; that's cool BUT have you not seen yourself? you on a scale of 1-10 is about a 5; the way you dress off the racks makes you about a 6; more than likely you have a nice car to compensate for your face which brings you up to a 7. You're talking to me like you're on towers/capital b level... fall the ? back ? .

Youre a basic ? ass ? who's crying over nothing. Why are you so bitter? The main reason why you lost is that your ? was mad ill fitting.

I posted my work for warner bros, for angela simmons, for a new fashion magazine, like ive stated get impressed boo. This is what I do. Where's your fashion resume? lol.. I'll wait.

thats whats up cause by that math im a dime! lmao :)
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited February 2011
    Options

This is a joke,right?
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options

I PROMISE U GET FUNNIER BY THE POST.. NAW, IM BOUT A 7 BUTT ASS NAKED... (so you off right there)... GEAR COMES FROM EVA-WHERE!.. YES EVA-WHERE, SO GIVE ME 2 MORE POINTS... MY CAR IS PAID OFF, SO THAT’S 4 MORE POINTS...

I SAID U POST URSELF IN SOME CLOTHES... YEAH... THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT.. WE'VE SEEN YOU CHARLIE.. A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES... SO PLEASE CALM DOWN.. BASIC ? ...YOU WORK FOR ANGELA SIMMON, I WORK FOR OBAMA.. SO PLLLLEEASEEE STOP BRINGIN THAT ? UP... U R THA ONLY PERSON THAT FEELS I AINT WIN... WE ON SOMETHING NEW IN HERE... TELL VANESSA SIMMONS I SAID WHATS UP WHEN U SEE HER.