Put up or Shut UP! Offical thread

Options

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is a joke,right?

DUDE... LIKE I SAID.. SHE IS A FUKIN HATER!.. I LAUGHED WHEN SHE SAID TOWERS AND CAP B. BUT THEY AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, SO I AINT MENTION THEM... ON "THEY" LEVEL.. hahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is a joke,right?

i dont think she's JUS talkin fashion..

lol @ u catchin feelins ? ! hahaha
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i dont think she's JUS talkin fashion..

lol @ u catchin feelins ? ! hahaha

lol. I wasnt just talking fashion, either. But ? are going to CONTINUE to read into something else.

dro. man up. you caught feelings over a contest. youre a basic ? . I can care less if you work for obama; that is not the premise of this thread. You told me I have no fashion sense because you werent a winner; I posted my work on here and you still try to deny my skills. chile.

You can say I have no fashion sense at all BUT Im working in an industry you have no knowledge of at all. I cant tell you how to do your job nor can you tell me how to do mine. If you just buy clothes off the racks to look good then what the ? are you talking about being fresh? The most simplest look "to the un-trained eye" is praised. Youre just mad you were denied greatness when you posted over 20 pics; showing nothing BUT ill fitting garments that looks cheap. Just because you buy clothing from Saks, Neimans,Barneys,Bloomingdales, Nordies, and Macys does not mean that the fabric quality on some garments are great nor the fit. That is why these stores provide free (sometimes not free) alterations to fit your body just right; to get that amazing silhouette that people inspire to have. These stores also have personal shoppers that can give you a color palette that fits your skin tone and also explain which fabrics/textiles that you should be looking out for; for longer lasting garments.

Im truly done with this conversation,dro. If you want to be educated about fashion; then by all means hit me up in the ? and Ill let you know everything I know or if I dont ill point you in the right direction. :)

good day sir. This is my last post addressing you.

Running wolf and others ill be assessing everything over the weekend. I have a full week ahead.. and i gotta look for inspirations for everyone.
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol. I wasnt just talking fashion, either. But ? are going to CONTINUE to read into something else.

dro. man up. you caught feelings over a contest. youre a basic ? . I can care less if you work for obama; that is not the premise of this thread. You told me I have no fashion sense because you werent a winner; I posted my work on here and you still try to deny my skills. chile.

You can say I have no fashion sense at all BUT Im working in an industry you have no knowledge of at all. I cant tell you how to do your job nor can you tell me how to do mine. If you just buy clothes off the racks to look good then what the ? are you talking about being fresh? The most simplest look "to the un-trained eye" is praised. Youre just mad you were denied greatness when you posted over 20 pics; showing nothing BUT ill fitting garments that looks cheap. Just because you buy clothing from Saks, Neimans,Barneys,Bloomingdales, Nordies, and Macys does not mean that the fabric quality on some garments are great nor the fit. That is why these stores provide free (sometimes not free) alterations to fit your body just right; to get that amazing silhouette that people inspire to have. These stores also have personal shoppers that can give you a color palette that fits your skin tone and also explain which fabrics/textiles that you should be looking out for; for longer lasting garments.

Im truly done with this conversation,dro. If you want to be educated about fashion; then by all means hit me up in the ? and Ill let you know everything I know or if I dont ill point you in the right direction. :)

good day sir. This is my last post addressing you.

Running wolf and others ill be assessing everything over the weekend. I have a full week ahead.. and i gotta look for inspirations for everyone.

YOU SHOULDA STOPPED TALKIN 2 ME 4 MESSAGES AGO... AINT NOOOOOOOBODY STUDEN U!

U KEEP TALKIN LIKE YOU MISS HOT ? AND U AINT... LIKE 4 REAL.. CALM YO ASS DOWN..

U BASIC... U LOOK BASIC AND U UGLY.. ? ONLY SIMP YOU CAUSE OF YA CLEVEAGE..AND U KNOW IT, SO COVER THAT ? UP....

MY GOSH... U TALKIN BOUT i CAUGHT FEELINGS... I THINK U OVER THERE CRYIN RIGHT NOW..

DRO
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Four Star Rating For this thread.

Good and entertaining.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tags for this Thread
    Add / Edit Tags
    capital b doe... dro so fresh, flavor of charlie, frog i charley, herpes isnt fashionable
    View Tag Cloud

lmao
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    YOU SHOULDA STOPPED TALKIN 2 ME 4 MESSAGES AGO... AINT NOOOOOOOBODY STUDEN U!

U KEEP TALKIN LIKE YOU MISS HOT ? AND U AINT... LIKE 4 REAL.. CALM YO ASS DOWN..

U BASIC... U LOOK BASIC AND U UGLY.. ? ONLY SIMP YOU CAUSE OF YA CLEVEAGE..AND U KNOW IT, SO COVER THAT ? UP....

MY GOSH... U TALKIN BOUT i CAUGHT FEELINGS... I THINK U OVER THERE CRYIN RIGHT NOW..

DRO

what is studen? do you mean, "No one is paying attention to you, Charlie."?

quote me on how I personally stated that I am hot ? . Calm down? I am calm.

I am basic? okay. I look basic and ugly. Your opinion. However, coming from a man who is not handsome at all and just has a horrible personality because the attention was not on him; i'll just disregard your little comment cause it holds no value. :)

? only simp me for my cleavage? Where do you see that at? I obviously do not see it nor do I seek the attention. Cover my ? up? lol, okay father.

You did catch feelings, BOO. I'm not crying at all I'm actually appalled by your behavior on here. It's quite sad to be honest. :(

It's not cute to be a stunt queen @ dro.
  • Dakari
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ stunt queen
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    Tags for this Thread
    Add / Edit Tags
    capital b doe... dro so fresh, flavor of charlie, frog i charley, herpes isnt fashionable
    View Tag Cloud

lmao

LMAO, im in tears.

I want to partake in this thread. I wouldn't mind getting some fashion tips.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Charlie girl got some serious fangs i swear! hahahaha
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what is studen? do you mean, "No one is paying attention to you, Charlie."?

quote me on how I personally stated that I am hot ? . Calm down? I am calm.

I am basic? okay. I look basic and ugly. Your opinion. However, coming from a man who is not handsome at all and just has a horrible personality because the attention was not on him; i'll just disregard your little comment cause it holds no value. :)

? only simp me for my cleavage? Where do you see that at? I obviously do not see it nor do I seek the attention. Cover my ? up? lol, okay father.

You did catch feelings, BOO. I'm not crying at all I'm actually appalled by your behavior on here. It's quite sad to be honest. :(

It's not cute to be a stunt queen @ dro.

LIL shawty. DIDNT U SAY U WAS GONE STOP TALKIN LIKE 5 YEARS AGO?..

SHUT THE ? UP! MY GOODNESS.... I CANT DO NOTHING FOR YOU...

FEEELLLLLINNNNNGGGSSSSSSSS, LA LA LALA LALA AAALLLALALA FEEEELLLLINGGGGSSSSS!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this fashion ? be confusing me dawg....it's safe for me to say i just don't get the ? ..i gotta homegirl up in philly who heavy in that industry... we went out to a ball together once, and hit the mall first... she had a ? buy some ? that i woulda never bought on my own had i been out there with all the money in the world....IMO the ? just ain't look right on me, but she gave me her word it was good ? ....

anyways, we went out, took a bunch of pictures...ppl were telling me i looked nice n ? .. ? had me like...???...... but whatever..i digress...

i guess the point is...you can't sit here and take pride in fashion or catch feelings bout the ? if you ain't bout that industry forreal....what ur eye sees, and their eyes see just ain't the same..

Dro u may be regular ? fresh, and ain't ? wrong with that.....but u can't catch feelings cuz charlie said u ain't industry fresh....

other than that... cool ass thread.....cap B ain't ? ... but yea... cool ass thread...
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    this fashion ? be confusing me dawg....it's safe for me to say i just don't get the ? ..i gotta homegirl up in philly who heavy in that industry... we went out to a ball together once, and hit the mall first... she had a ? buy some ? that i woulda never bought on my own had i been out there with all the money in the world....IMO the ? just ain't look right on me, but she gave me her word it was good ? ....

anyways, we went out, took a bunch of pictures...ppl were telling me i looked nice n ? .. ? had me like...???...... but whatever..i digress...

i guess the point is...you can't sit here and take pride in fashion or catch feelings bout the ? if you ain't bout that industry forreal....what ur eye sees, and their eyes see just ain't the same..

Dro u may be regular ? fresh, and ain't ? wrong with that.....but u can't catch feelings cuz charlie said u ain't industry fresh....

other than that... cool ass thread.....cap B ain't ? ... but yea... cool ass thread...

lol ur spots been taken.. abstrak or milton or whatever ? with ? herpes are callin themselves now-a-days is now my ? /personal punching bag/?

but lol @ one of my belts costin more then ur bedroom set..
    i would say rent.. but u live with moms so that wouldnt make sense now would it?? hahahaha

and please dont tell me ur expecting?? where the baby go sleep?? In the closet ? ?? hahahaha
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    your belt? ? you for serious?

? the only difference between you and a real house wife of Atlanta is that you ? standing up....

and the ? up part about that ? is you don't even take offense to the comparison....
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fashion is tearin us apart fam.
  • Dakari
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i think spendin all that money on insignificant ? is dumb but thats just me
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

i agree...but with that said id spend whatever for certain sneakers....
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    your belt? ? you for serious?

? the only difference between you and a real house wife of Atlanta is that you ? standing up....

and the ? up part about that ? is you don't even take offense to the comparison....

i dont take offense to anything bums say actually..
    i mean seriously.. i speak money as a first language.. how do u bein broke and a ? even comprehend what im sayin to u with my thick accent??
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So in conclusion, Cap is still a ? ass Shawty Lo/Anthony Anderson lookin ? who wears uneven, pre perspired off-white tees that go to high end stores just to get an empty bag and put his Fubu jersey and Paco jeans in it frontin' like its Theory and True Religion..? outta here.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

• CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i agree...but with that said id spend whatever for certain sneakers....

the bolded is why i dont take what ? like Dakari say serious..
    ? spend ? on what they want to spend it on.. PERIOD.. like Dro wont buy jeans over 100 but will buy shoes for 2 or 3..
  • Dakari
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    the bolded is why i dont take what ? like Dakari say serious..
    ? spend ? on what they want to spend it on.. PERIOD.. like Dro wont buy jeans over 100 but will buy shoes for 2 or 3..

i'll spend dough on shoes... a belt doe

a belt doe?
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i'll spend dough on shoes... a belt doe

a belt doe?

yeh ? a belt..
    u cool w/ me bruh.. so i aint even tryin to come off like that to u.. im'a treat this as a misunderstanding..

my dude.. for me to drop 6-700 dollar on a belt is nothing.. gucci is only 3-4.. nothin..
    ur sayin that cause thats out ur range... or how Charlie would put it.. level.. like i was in Saks they had a dress shirt, plain ol' button down cant remember the name.. 600.. i couldnt do it.... NOW.. but a year from now.. who's to say..

take du.. anything that aint on clearance he couldnt do it.. ? lives with his moms for christ sake.. he bet'not be doin it. hahaha
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    diamond status thread in fashion forward......with the majority of posts dissing another poster....lets do this?

am i the only dude that still rock k swiss and levis?