Garrad/ Has inconsistent
    Scuab I can give you
    Mcnab might slightly better 1 season but i wont give him more than that
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Would you Raven fans rather have kyle boller?

Boller + Clayton were some of Ozzies few busts, other than that weve been drafting decently. If the Ravens believe hes the man to lead us to a title then so be it.. Its undeniable that he choked today, badly, but these experiences will only make him stronger. We keep loosening the chains each year with him so we can only hope for better things to come from him next year. A new offensive scheme might be needed
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bluprint wrote: »
    Tebow Fizp really
    Garrad/ Has inconsistent
    Scuab I can give you
    Mcnab might slightly better 1 season but i wont give him more than that

i never said i would take tebow over him im saying denver gonna rock with him so they not or wouldnt look at flacco.
    yeah i would take fitzpatrick over him rite now he put up number his line is garbage thats why his int and sacks is high.
    and gerrard ..are u serious consistency is flacco huh...cmon son.
    you didnt see ray lewis ? on the o meaning flacco.
    *in my pacs voice* dat ? scared=flacco
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Boller + Clayton were some of Ozzies few busts, other than that weve been drafting decently. If the Ravens believe hes the man to lead us to a title then so be it.. Its undeniable that he choked today, badly, but these experiences will only make him stronger. We keep loosening the chains each year with him so we can only hope for better things to come from him next year. A new offensive scheme might be needed

i believe they do need a better off scheme indeed and if they do that and he can actualy show confidence in his own talent thn maybe they can do sumtin. he just doesnt say" i got this" to me at all when he plays.
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited January 2011
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    i never said i would take tebow over him im saying denver gonna rock with him so they not or wouldnt look at flacco.
    yeah i would take fitzpatrick over him rite now he put up number his line is garbage thats why his int and sacks is high.
    and gerrard ..are u serious consistency is flacco huh...cmon son.
    you didnt see ray lewis ? on the o meaning flacco.
    *in my pacs voice* dat ? scared=flacco
    he got shook bad game

10 Joe Flacco, QB BAL %62.6 tds25 ints10 qbrtg 93.6
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Housh giving his take on the drop...
    Wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh said it felt like he was dreaming.

He couldn’t remember ever dropping a pass like he did on the Ravens’ final offensive play of the 2010 season.

“When the game is on the line, I want my number to be called and it was,” Houshmandzadeh said. “And I didn’t catch it. That’s just basically the moral of the story, the outcome of the game, really.”

The Ravens’ gaffes didn’t stop at the end of the third quarter. Baltimore’s wide receivers Anquan Boldin and Houshmandzadeh each had costly drops in the fourth quarter.

Boldin’s drop in the end zone meant the Ravens had to settle for a game-tying field goal with three minutes, 54 seconds left in regulation.

The 6-yard pass from Flacco was low and away from Pittsburgh safety Ryan Clark. It was just over the goal line, but bounced off Boldin’s numbers.

“I tried to come up with it,” Boldin said. “It was low. It was a tough play. It was a low ball.”

Boldin was largely taken out of the game by the Steelers. He had five targets but only one reception for minus-2 yards.

Houshmandzadeh’s drop on fourth-and-18 would have given the Ravens a first down and put them within striking distance of a game-tying touchdown on their final drive.

Houshmandzadeh, who made three catches for 38 yards, said he jumped to catch the ball and was indecisive on whether to reach out and catch it with his hands or take it into his body.

“It’s unbelievable,” Houshmandzadeh said. “I would bet every dollar I have that I make that [catch].

“I’ve always made that play. I’ve always wanted that play. Wow. It’s almost like it’s not real.”
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Housh giving his take on the drop...
    Wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh said it felt like he was dreaming.

He couldn’t remember ever dropping a pass like he did on the Ravens’ final offensive play of the 2010 season.

“When the game is on the line, I want my number to be called and it was,” Houshmandzadeh said. “And I didn’t catch it. That’s just basically the moral of the story, the outcome of the game, really.”

The Ravens’ gaffes didn’t stop at the end of the third quarter. Baltimore’s wide receivers Anquan Boldin and Houshmandzadeh each had costly drops in the fourth quarter.

Boldin’s drop in the end zone meant the Ravens had to settle for a game-tying field goal with three minutes, 54 seconds left in regulation.

The 6-yard pass from Flacco was low and away from Pittsburgh safety Ryan Clark. It was just over the goal line, but bounced off Boldin’s numbers.

“I tried to come up with it,” Boldin said. “It was low. It was a tough play. It was a low ball.”

Boldin was largely taken out of the game by the Steelers. He had five targets but only one reception for minus-2 yards.

Houshmandzadeh’s drop on fourth-and-18 would have given the Ravens a first down and put them within striking distance of a game-tying touchdown on their final drive.

Houshmandzadeh, who made three catches for 38 yards, said he jumped to catch the ball and was indecisive on whether to reach out and catch it with his hands or take it into his body.

“It’s unbelievable,” Houshmandzadeh said. “I would bet every dollar I have that I make that [catch].

“I’ve always made that play. I’ve always wanted that play. Wow. It’s almost like it’s not real.”

its gonna b painful for him to think about this for dam near a whole year b4 he gets another shot at redeeming himself.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    will never lead bmore to title! I never liked him he gets praise cause of the defence holding him down. his stats sucks you cant avg 130 yards a game and think your going to superbowl anytime soon.

Ok so send your QB against the best defense in the league and see where your avg lands. Flacco is handcuffed by horrible playcalling and foolish decisions by the coaching staff. Rice should have been handed the ball and just went down instead he fumbles. The pick was all on Joe but he only had on weapon all game in Heap and the play calling was conservative and terrible. Flacco isn't quite an elite QB yet but he's far better than the other young QBs with the exception of Aaron Rodgers. Get your ? straight son.
  • esco soprano
    edited January 2011
    Options
    flaccao been in the nfl for 3 years has a solid d have a good back decent recievers and still only throw for 130 to 190 yards a game...thats fact. Im not going of of just this game im looking at the last few years he's been playing..yeah he pulls a pass out his ass every once in a while but never have dominate game ever i can think of. And in big games he really sucks just as bad as that falcons qb but id take ryan over him anyday.

So you just completely missed the KC game the week before? FAIL.
  • esco soprano
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bluprint wrote: »
    Cle
    Mia
    Car
    Denver
    Buffalo
    SF
    Oakland
    Arizonia
    Minn
    Jville
    Tenn
    Seattle
    Houston
    Wash
    Cinc =

COSIGNED this statement to the fullest.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco isn't quite an elite QB yet but he's far better than the other young QBs with the exception of Aaron Rodgers. Get your ? straight son.

So Flacco is better than Josh Freeman?? Cmon Son
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Remember Garrard led his team into pittsburgh twice and won, flacco has yet to do that..
  • Raizah Blade
    Raizah Blade Members Posts: 60
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This game hurt my heart! I can't believe we let a 14 point lead go! I have another year to listen to Steeler fans talk ? ! :(
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    there were a few instances Anquan Boldin was open and Flacco just didn't get him the ball, happened last week as well against the Chiefs
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco rarely do have good game against our defense credit to ? lebeau...he has his moments though is he top ten in the league idk...but ill take him over alot of other qb's in the league.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco needs to do a better job of feeling the rush and using lateral movement to buy time. That stand there with your eyes glued downfield stuff is necessary to find the open receiver, but you have to have the instincts to buy yourself another 1.5-2 seconds of time.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco needs to do a better job of feeling the rush and using lateral movement to buy time. That stand there with your eyes glued downfield stuff is necessary to find the open receiver, but you have to have the instincts to buy yourself another 1.5-2 seconds of time.

agreed, he has very little to no pocket awareness
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    I dont even like Garrard but Flacco isnt better, He's not better than Orton who is still in Denver. Jason Campbell is equal to or better than Flacco.He has weapons all over the field so he has no excuse to be playing below average

This belongs in the thread of dumb ? people say in the cheap seats.... Flacco is much better than Campbell, Ortona and Garrard and its not even close... A dude whos only in his 3rd season all he does is avg 11 regular seasons wins and won at least 1 playoff game each season.. while statistically had perhaps one of his best seasons in only his third year avg 64 % completion percentage with 28 touchdowns with only 10 ints while throwing over 3800 yards is above avg in all areas..

People seriously dont know what the ? they talking about...
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    So Flacco is better than Josh Freeman?? Cmon Son

es better than Freeman and its not even close...you dont know what the ? you talking bout..
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Anyone who seriously states and feels that Gerrard is better than Flacco should be banned from talking NFL football....
  • northside7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Anyone who seriously states and feels that Gerrard is better than Flacco should be banned from talking NFL football....

Until flacco wins some playoff games he aint better. <? was I thinkin lol
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Until flacco wins some playoff games he aint better.
    Seriously you dont know ? ...Flacco is 4-3 in playoff games hes won playoff games every year hes been in the NFL ... Gerrard is not better than Flacco for cats saying this Im further convinced that ? hype up there own when the facts and results says otherwise... kinda like how Mcnabb being one of the worst QBs in the League this season they still feel hes a Franchise elite QB smh..
  • northside7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Seriously you dont know ? ...Flacco is 4-3 in playoff games hes won playoff games every year hes been in the NFL ... Gerrard is not better than Flacco for cats saying this Im further convinced that ? hype up there own when the facts and results says otherwise... kinda like how Mcnabb being one of the worst QBs in the League this season they still feel hes a Franchise elite QB smh..

My bad I got confused. I was thinkin about the fact he never beat the steelers with ben or in the playoffs. Count 2 pts for Garrard..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I just remember screaming "you ? idiiiiioooooot!" When he dropped that pass.

Ole I want a bigger a role but can't come up with clutch plays-ass wide reciever. ? tj's diva-ass, n/h.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Only person proving how dumb they are in this thread is you.