ok can we say Flacco=

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Only person proving how dumb they are in this thread is you.
    Your the ? who says Jason Campbell is as good as Flacco..or the that Gerrard and Orton are better as well... seriously you would be the worst GM, scout, coach in football if that what you think... I guarantee you Jacksonville, Raiders and Denver would take Flacco over those QB's... Flacco is winner, won playoff games, younger, stronger arm and better stats across the board.. so again please ? you really dont know ? about football.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco cant read defenses and if you look at his eyes they'll tell you every receiver he throws to is predetermined. Until he starts going through his progressions and reading defenses he'll never win a superbowl. Trent Dilfer was actually a solid QB who could do these things ppl underrate dilfer and make him sound like he was horrible but he is far more intelligent than Flacco.
  • BlackxChild
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    es better than Freeman and its not even close...you dont know what the ? you talking bout..

He's actually not Freeman actually goes through his progressions and doesnt keep his eyes glued on 1 receiver.
  • BlackxChild
    edited January 2011
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    there were a few instances Anquan Boldin was open and Flacco just didn't get him the ball, happened last week as well against the Chiefs

bc he doesnt read defenses and go through his progressions on certain plays they switch off who the main target is and he usually just throws to that guy.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Your the ? who says Jason Campbell is as good as Flacco..or the that Gerrard and Orton are better as well... seriously you would be the worst GM, scout, coach in football if that what you think... I guarantee you Jacksonville, Raiders and Denver would take Flacco over those QB's... Flacco is winner, won playoff games, younger, stronger arm and better stats across the board.. so again please ? you really dont know ? about football.

Bruh you're not smart and you're wrong. I've already point out some of Flacco flaws in my earlier post so im done explaining how he's garbage.
    Flacco cant read defenses and if you look at his eyes they'll tell you every receiver he throws to is predetermined. Until he starts going through his progressions and reading defenses he'll never win a superbowl. Trent Dilfer was actually a solid QB who could do these things ppl underrate dilfer and make him sound like he was horrible but he is far more intelligent than Flacco.

Co-Signature
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL, that ? be looking type learning disabled out there sometimes. It's still early in his career though. I wouldn't assign that sort of concrete label just yet
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bruh you're not smart and you're wrong. I've already point out some of Flacco flaws in my earlier post so im done explaining how he's garbage.

Co-Signature

You aint explain ? ... If Flacco is garbage for avg 11 regular season wins and a 4-3 playoff record while completeing about 64% of his passes avg about 3500 passing yards 25 passing TDs to 11 ints with a above 90 qb rating after 3 seasons then what the ? u do call Campbell, Gerrard and Orton?

All losers that dont make the playoffs, gets benched on the regular, already on there 2nd team (Orton & Campbell) and 1 who is about to be replaced in the Draft due to not winning and poor play (Campbell).

There not one person in the NFL that would say with with a straight face that any of those three are better than Flacco. Again you dont know what the hell your talking about.
  • BlackxChild
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You aint explain ? ... If Flacco is garbage for avg 11 regular season wins and a 4-3 playoff record while completeing about 64% of his passes avg about 3500 passing yards 25 passing TDs to 11 ints with a above 90 qb rating after 3 seasons then what the ? u do call Campbell, Gerrard and Orton?

All losers that dont make the playoffs, gets benched on the regular, already on there 2nd team (Orton & Campbell) and 1 who is about to be replaced in the Draft due to not winning and poor play (Campbell).

There not one person in the NFL that would say with with a straight face that any of those three are better than Flacco. Again you dont know what the hell your talking about.

It's great play calling more than it is Flacco... Flacco is one of the weakest links on the team Seriously watch NFL network and watch his eyes he stares down all his receivers he use to stare down Mason every game... Flacco isnt good at spreading the ball around.
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's great play calling more than it is Flacco... Flacco is one of the weakest links on the team Seriously watch NFL network and watch his eyes he stares down all his receivers he use to stare down Mason every game... Flacco isnt good at spreading the ball around.

I dont have NFL Network I go by what I see and hes better point blank.. He just finished his 3rd season coming from a divison 1AA in Delaware which is bigger leap in competiton than what Campbell, Orton had, he still learning the game and hes already better than those 3 across the board who been in the league longer.. Answer honestly right now @ this moment if you had a choice to pick Joe Flacco, David Gerrard, Jason Campbell, and Kyle Orton that Flacco wouldnt be your first choice? If it isnt then again I dont think your qualified to speak on the NFL period.
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dont have NFL Network I go by what I see and hes better point blank.. He just finished his 3rd season coming from a divison 1AA in Delaware which is bigger leap in competiton than what Campbell, Orton had, he still learning the game and hes already better than those 3 across the board who been in the league longer.. Answer honestly right now @ this moment if you had a choice to pick Joe Flacco, David Gerrard, Jason Campbell, and Kyle Orton that Flacco wouldnt be your first choice? If it isnt then again I dont think your qualified to speak on the NFL period.

This is what I was tryin to say before
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bluprint wrote: »
    This is what I was tryin to say before

Then you were wrong earlier. The dude is in his 3rd season still pre determining his receivers before plays, not progressing through reads, playing stupid, and he has absolutely no pocket presence which is annoying to watch. The dude has more weapons than all of those QB's combined and every one of them are better than him. The only reason to pick Flacco over any of them is because he's younger and you hope he gets better.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i Never Liked Joe Flacco...... as Far as Young Qb's i Like Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman Much Better....

Joe Flacco comes off as a Mental ? a lot...
  • BlackxChild
    edited January 2011
    Options

I would honestly take Garrard and Orton over him... Seriously it's all the coach look at Flaccos eyes the only time he moves them is to fake out if hes throwing a RB screen
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco was far from the reason the ravens lost that game yesterday.......and he took major strides this year....25 is young for a nfl qb he;s still getting better and learning.....give the dude some time you dont become a legend after 2 or 3 years
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would honestly take Garrard and Orton over him... Seriously it's all the coach look at Flaccos eyes the only time he moves them is to fake out if hes throwing a RB screen

The coach whos getting killed for horrible play calling? About the fact Flacco excutes better and makes the plays that Gerrard and Orton doesnt?

Then again I would say your an idiot for choosing those two u wont make the playoffs and be looking at top 10 pick every year... Flacco is more accurate, throws fewer INTs, has a stronger arm and can stretch the field. Orton and Gerard are more turnover prone, make more bad throws/decisions than Flacco and are nothing more than ? and dunk passers at this point. They do nothing better than Joe.

Seriously IC cats dont know jack ? bout football.
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco was far from the reason the ravens lost that game yesterday.......and he took major strides this year....25 is young for a nfl qb he;s still getting better and learning.....give the dude some time you dont become a legend after 2 or 3 years

It was only about 70% his fault for the loss if you can take something positive out of that, be my guest
    The coach whos getting killed for horrible play calling? About the fact Flacco excutes better and makes the plays that Gerrard and Orton doesnt?

Then again I would say your an idiot for choosing those two u wont make the playoffs and be looking at top 10 pick every year... Flacco is more accurate, throws fewer INTs, has a stronger arm and can stretch the field. Orton and Gerard are more turnover prone, make more bad throws/decisions than Flacco and are nothing more than ? and dunk passers at this point. They do nothing better than Joe.

Seriously IC cats dont know jack ? bout football.

The funny thing is, you actually believe you do
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It was only about 70% his fault for the loss if you can take something positive out of that, be my guest The funny thing is, you actually believe you do
    Funny thing is everything I said in that post is fact and there nothing in my post that can be disproven. I wipe the floor with you in an NFL debate...
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Funny thing is every I said in that post is fact and there nothing in my post that can be disproven. I wipe the floor with you in an NFL debate...

sure you would
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sure you would

I know I would..and you have yet to come with anything to show that Gerrard (done after next season after they draft a QB), Campbell (first round bust, benched thruout his career),or Orton (riding the bench/nothing more than a game manager @ best) is better than Flacco prolly cause statistically they arent and wins/loses in regular season and playoffs they arent either.
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know I would..and you have yet to come with anything to show that Gerrard (done after next season after they draft a QB), Campbell (first round bust, benched thruout his career),or Orton (riding the bench/nothing more than a game manager @ best) is better than Flacco prolly cause statistically they arent and wins/loses in regular season and playoffs they arent either.

i hear you man, you the man
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He's young and is the best QB the Ravens have ever had.Not comparing him to Manning,but it took Peyton a while before he finally got his and Joe has tied with Marino for 3 straight consecutive wins in his first 3 seasons as a starter and not comparing him to Marino either.I think both Joe and Matt Ryan will MAKE IT TO THE SB and both win one and either play against each other.Steelers and Packers are just more experienced teams with more experienced head coaches.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco will improve over time his progression reading is trash but him and Ray Rice are nice building blocks he's a little inconsitant now but he has led us to 3 straight playoffs apperances for the first time in franchise history
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco will improve over time his progression reading is trash but him and Ray Rice are nice building blocks he's a little inconsitant now but he has led us to 3 straight playoffs apperances for the first time in franchise history

Real talk,he missed a wide open Anquan Boldin on the first series of the game which could have been a TD.ROFL@ somebody saying that Gerrard or Campbell are better than Joe.Do you fools watch football or just loo @ the high lights.Can't be the high lights cause neither Campbell or Gerrard are ever on there LOL.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Real talk,he missed a wide open Anquan Boldin on the first series of the game which could have been a TD.ROFL@ somebody saying that Gerrard or Campbell are better than Joe.Do you fools watch football or just loo @ the high lights.Can't be the high lights cause neither Campbell or Gerrard are ever on there LOL.

lmao wtf?? the IC loves supporting these Black QB's I cant remember the last time either one has been in the playoffs
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

I dont like Garrard and he plays on team Im a fan of but Flacco isnt better than him. They actually have same read progression problems however David is more creative when thing break down and has better pocket presence.

As for Jason Campbell, this a dude who truly has legit excuses but never gets the benefit of the doubt.

Ive already added the fact that Joe Flacco has more weapons than all of them combined. I know he's young but he's is in the bottom tier of Starting QB's so its hard to just flat out say he's better than anybody.