ok can we say Flacco=

Options

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i Never Liked Joe Flacco...... as Far as Young Qb's i Like Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman Much Better....

Joe Flacco comes off as a Mental ? a lot...

word... dude looks a little off or something
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    es better than Freeman and its not even close...you dont know what the ? you talking bout..

Ok! What wuz Flacco's stats in hz 2nd Season?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Josh Freeman>>>>Joe Wacco
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Joe Flacco>>>Donovan Mcnabb right now

Flacco=Big Ben

Flacco>>>Jay Cutler

Flacco>>Vince Young

Flacco>>Mark Sanchez
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Flacco>Big Ben

I hate the steelers wit a passion but really? Flacco's better than ben?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Joe Flacco>>>Donovan Mcnabb right now

Flacco=Big Ben

Flacco>>>Jay Cutler

Flacco>>Vince Young

Flacco>>Mark Sanchez

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo, You my friend are a ? ....Only two debatable are Sanchez and Vince Young
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Josh Freeman>>>>Joe Wacco

they jus dont realise that Freeman had possibly the best Season for a young QB. Freeman had a better season than Marino,Manning,Big Ben when they wuz under 23.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited January 2011
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    I hate the steelers wit a passion but really? Flacco's better than ben?

I didnt say better than, I said = to
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooo, You my friend are a ? ....Only two debatable are Sanchez and Vince Young

? Jay Cutler aint ? , and he aint been ? since he left college.

Donovan had a terrible year fam, call a ? a ? . Hopefully he can turn it around next year.

Vince Young is a better athlete, but as far throwing the ball in the pocket Flacco got him and Sanchez.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I didnt say better than, I said = to

ok. zeen.....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Ok! What wuz Flacco's stats in hz 2nd Season?

3615 passing yards 21 passing tds 12 ints
    63% completion very good for a 2nd year player who came from Delaware with only 2 years of college footbal @ Divison 1AA level.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dont like Garrard and he plays on team Im a fan of but Flacco isnt better than him. They actually have same read progression problems however David is more creative when thing break down and has better pocket presence.

As for Jason Campbell, this a dude who truly has legit excuses but never gets the benefit of the doubt.

Ive already added the fact that Joe Flacco has more weapons than all of them combined. I know he's young but he's is in the bottom tier of Starting QB's so its hard to just flat out say he's better than anybody.
    Nah man,Gerrard is garbage.He is Leftwitch 2.0.Joe has had more success than Gerrard in 3 years and the first 2 he had about the same amount of talent as Gerrard who also has more experience.In the pocket Gerrard is at his worse and is better when making plays with his feet.Gerrard = Vick without the speed and excitement.

Campbell had plenty of chances and he is just trash.His progression is much worse than Joe and I think he only made the playoffs what one time? Did he even win a play off game? The Raiders missed the playoffs despite them whooping their division and As for Josh Freeman.He has yet to even make the post season no matter how good he and his team played so let's calm down putting him over Joe who plays in the toughest division physically in the NFL and in the more competitive AFC.The NFC is the weaker conference than the AFC.People are acting like stat wise Joe is not a to 10 QB.The last two years he lost to the AFC representative in the Super Bowl by 2 teams who already have a ring.

By rating Joe is #7 with Freeman one spot above him,but Joe had more attempts and WRs dropping passes.We know who won a play off game though.Check the stats.Joe had a better rookie season and second season than Freeman.Also note that Joe has already been sacked over 100 times in his career.Image if it was lower.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&seasonType=REG&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&experience=null&d-447263-n=1&season=2010&Submit=Go&qualified=true&tabSeq=1&d-447263-p=1
  • VulcanRaven
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    they jus dont realise that Freeman had possibly the best Season for a young QB. Freeman had a better season than Marino,Manning,Big Ben when they wuz under 23.

Joe had a better second season than freeman,but that don't mean nothing the same when you compare Freeman to other QBs where as Joe also made the post season his first 3 seasons tied with Marino which neither Manning or Freeman did.Ben won the SB in his second season also.
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Nah man,Gerrard is garbage.He is Leftwitch 2.0.Joe has had more success than Gerrard in 3 years and the first 2 he had about the same amount of talent as Gerrard who also has more experience.In the pocket Gerrard is at his worse and is better when making plays with his feet.Gerrard = Vick without the speed and excitement.

Campbell had plenty of chances and he is just trash.His progression is much worse than Joe and I think he only made the playoffs what one time? Did he even win a play off game? The Raiders missed the playoffs despite them whooping their division and As for Josh Freeman.He has yet to even make the post season no matter how good he and his team played so let's calm down putting him over Joe who plays in the toughest division physically in the NFL and in the more competitive AFC.The NFC is the weaker conference than the AFC.People are acting like stat wise Joe is not a to 10 QB.The last two years he lost to the AFC representative in the Super Bowl by 2 teams who already have a ring.

By rating Joe is #7 with Freeman one spot above him,but Joe had more attempts and WRs dropping passes.We know who won a play off game though.Check the stats.Joe had a better rookie season and second season than Freeman.Also note that Joe has already been sacked over 100 times in his career.Image if it was lower.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&seasonType=REG&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&experience=null&d-447263-n=1&season=2010&Submit=Go&qualified=true&tabSeq=1&d-447263-p=1

too many excuse for Joe in her. All i know is the boy got Boldin, TJ, Heap, Mason, Mcgahee, and Ray Rice n skill positions round him. Sam Bradford wishes he had just one of those receivers. If joe had better pocket presence, he wouldnt get sacked so much
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Joe had a better second season than freeman,but that don't mean nothing the same when you compare Freeman to other QBs where as Joe also made the post season his first 3 seasons tied with Marino which neither Manning or Freeman did.Ben won the SB in his second season also.
    No he didnt
    and Joe came into a good situation with a good team in place. Manning and Freeman came into bad situations with rebuilding teams
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao wtf?? the IC loves supporting these Black QB's I cant remember the last time either one has been in the playoffs

Campbell was 20-32 as a starter with the Redskins IDK if he ever made it to the playoffs the one year they did it was Todd Collins who led them. Hes now with Oakland and getting benched for Brad Gratowski yet hes better than Flacco lol??

Gerrad only been once hes 1-1 i believe in 07. 3 straight losing seasons since..

Honestly believe race is the only reason dude would say they better cause it aint on field production or wins/loses.
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Campbell was 20-32 as a starter with the Redskins IDK if he ever made it to the playoffs the one year they did it was Todd Collins who led them. Hes now with Oakland and getting benched for Brad Gratowski yet hes better than Flacco lol??

Gerrad only been once hes 1-1 i believe in 07. 3 straight losing seasons since..

Honestly believe race is the only reason dude would say they better cause it aint on field production or wins/loses.

Campbell took the starting spot back and went what 8-4. This dude has had a different OC every year of his career. I dont even like or think Campbell or Garrard are good QBs but neither is Flacco. Whether your ? is green or brown, its still ? and Ive never met anybody who took pride in they're ? being better than other ? . Ya know why, cause its still ? . ? =? and one pound of ? isnt beter than another pound of ?
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    too many excuse for Joe in her. All i know is the boy got Boldin, TJ, Heap, Mason, Mcgahee, and Ray Rice n skill positions round him. Sam Bradford wishes he had just one of those receivers. If joe had better pocket presence, he wouldnt get sacked so much

No he didnt
    and Joe came into a good situation with a good team in place. Manning and Freeman came into bad situations with rebuilding teams

Flacco went to a team coming off a 5 win season with a new rookie head coach and alot questions about the leaders on the team being up there in age and so called expert calling the Ravens a rebuilding in transtion then he led them to 11-5 record won 2 road playoff games losing to the Superbowl champs in AFC title game. This is without Boldin and Housz..
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco went to a team coming off a 5 win season with a new rookie head coach and alot questions about the leaders on the team being up there in age and so called expert calling the Ravens a rebuilding in transtion then he led them to 11-5 record won 2 road playoff games losing to the Superbowl champs in AFC title game. This is without Boldin and Housz..

The Ravens have won in spite of Flacco for the most part since he got there. Get the hell off his nuts. He's not good. Get the ? over it. He's young, hopefully he'll get better
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    t/s you sound like my girl lol.....you gotta understand he's a third year starter, in three seasons in the nfl. it takes time to develop a quarterback, its rare when a qb comes out of college and is an elite player. plus it was basically our first year with real weapons at the reciever position, chemistry will be much better next year. the playoff experience he's had the past few years is beneficial as well. he def has to work on his clutch performance, and making smarter decisions.....and i need to start seeing a peyton-like general presence on the field.
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Ravens have won in spite of Flacco for the most part since he got there. Get the hell off his nuts. He's not good. Get the ? over it. He's young, hopefully he'll get better

Yes hes young, he will improve but he already better than Gerrard, Campbell and Orton and the majority who follow the NFL agree with that. All u keep say hes not good but with nothing to back up that claim seriously madjack already proved my case that hes better than the above 3 mentioned QB's.
  • R.D.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yes hes young, he will improve but he already better than Gerrard, Campbell and Orton and the majority who follow the NFL agree with that. All u keep say hes not good but with nothing to back up that claim seriously madjack already proved my case that hes better than the above 3 mentioned QB's.

whatever man. You just dont pay attention, I've pointed out his flaws over three times in this thread alone. It's getting redundant. Flacco is a top 25 QB if that makes you feel better
  • VulcanRaven
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man the stats don't lie and the sats say that Joe is better than Freeman,Campbell & garrard in both wins and passing yrds.No excuses,Joe choked in that Steeler game and it's impressive how he is already over 10,000 yrds and won a play off game his first 3 seasons while being sacked 108 times.He should have worse stats with that many sacks.yet people are saying that Freeman who has no done any thing more than Joe is better? I mean really.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Also ROFL @ a QB who took a team that won 5 games prior to the play offs his first 3 seasons as a starter with a QB Rating of 93 being ? .You must be trolling with that comment.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco did get rattled and I was laughing at the annoucers when they were calling him "Joe cool" Thing is Flacco did manage to get them down the field if I am not mistaken or maybe it was from a turnover, but Boldin dropping the TD catch is what did the Ravens in. And TJ dropping that first down in his chest didn't help either. All in all I don't really like Flacco as a QB.
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok i hear all yall saying he's only had 3 years in league and giving him praise but ? gotta also look at his ? ups and i just dont see him taking them to a bowl at all if he keeps playing like that. kolb>>>>>flacco