Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Chepe was the GOAT why does he look familiar? It's bothering me

Was thinking the same thing. Hes a got a long list of work as a latin actor, but his american movies are scarce. Maybe hes got a relative, cant explain otherwise.

Yeah i checked his filmography and it's nothing I've seen and yet..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will be cool to see Oberyn Martell take down the Mexican Mafia. Now those ? are ice cold. Next season could be super violent.

Was kinda funny when Chepe thought he was gonna link up with the Autodefensas lolololol

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will be cool to see Oberyn Martell take down the Mexican Mafia. Now those ? are ice cold. Next season could be super violent.

Was kinda funny when Chepe thought he was gonna link up with the Autodefensas lolololol

Mexican Mafia is a prison criminal organization. Cartels are some other ?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Mexican Mafia is a prison criminal organization. Cartels are some other ?

That's what I meant.
  • time_is_mon3y
    time_is_mon3y Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow

li2l04vlli83.jpg

Dont scare me I thought the actor died

Sad to hear though..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was looking for locations to shoot next series and went too far into the Mexico ghettos...
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    I mean he was clearly way better at his job than even he expected.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to sources in El País, Muñoz traveled in his car in search of locations in certain areas of the State of Mexico, the most populated region of the country and one of the most violent, with 182 homicides recorded in July. The technician wanted to take pictures of the area, but was found shot in his vehicle on a rustic road in San Bartolo Actopan, in the northeast of the state.

"The car of the victim was embedded in a nopalera, [catus]" said the spokesman, a statement that makes it appear that the man was involved in a foot chase."

"We do not know if he was in Hidalgo and from there they followed him, or if he was in the State of Mexico and tried to flee to Hidalgo," said the official.

Mexican authorities have encountered various problems in rebuilding the scene of the crime, mainly due to the lack of witnesses. A friend of Muñoz, in statements to El País, assumes that the presence of a foreigner with a camera was suspicious and that "perhaps they thought that he was gathering information and unknown persons began following him in a car”.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this season was arguably the best...I was actually rooting for the cali cartel initially until they introduced the Jorge story

I liked how the cali cartel didnt ? around, they were on some gangsta ? , but not too hot like blowing up planes and ? like Pablo

I ? with David although ? was hilarious how he died

Mad they killed my ? Pacho and Chepe.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    David was a punk ? .
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Enough ? This Season Other Than That It Was Excellent
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this season was arguably the best...I was actually rooting for the cali cartel initially until they introduced the Jorge story

I liked how the cali cartel didnt ? around, they were on some gangsta ? , but not too hot like blowing up planes and ? like Pablo

Pancho and Chepe died?
  • infamous114
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

Pancho and Chepe died?

....did you watch the show lol
  • infamous114
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I loved pacho. I thought his character would go into next season since he started working with the cartels but nope.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I loved pacho. I thought his character would go into next season since he started working with the cartels but nope.

Lol the real PaCho died like the show portrayed
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amando a hoe ass ? for double crossing Pacho
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pancho and Chepe died?

Apparently not I saw it up to when they came for him in the church and when they came for Chepe in restaurant
  • infamous114
    Options

Pancho and Chepe died?

Apparently not I saw it up to when they came for him in the church and when they came for Chepe in restaurant

Lol. You didn't finish the last episode bruh
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excellent show, this season was my favorite out of the three
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    David was a G, he just wasn’t all that smart and didn’t know how to move right. He should have killed Jorge himself after all the ? Enrique told them. Jorge was a ? for letting Enrique get tortured and die because of his ? . I was hoping they killed him and his whole family. ? Ratta.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    David was a lil hoe, he only had power cause of daddy money
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I’m going to be Pacho Herrera for Halloween.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this season might have been the best. Idk. Amazing show. It's coming back right?