Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    xzb2pv4oivu6.png

Harvey already fired and Ben already apologised. She just wants to milk it now.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    basically every straight ? on the planet should catch a case coz ? be grabbin ass left/right daily...

I'm sorry sir but I don't sexually assault woman

I only groupe woman I know I'm gonna give the ? to.

I'm an upstanding gentlemen
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I wanna know why no one said ? before.. why is it a big deal now to them?? I get they've been in the business since kids and this has been normalized to them, but they know it ain't right.

Yeah you know it ain't right...but there really is strength in numbers and sometimes all it takes is a person or two to come out and say something
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? really a ? .
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know why no one said ? before.. why is it a big deal now to them?? I get they've been in the business since kids and this has been normalized to them, but they know it ain't right.

The blackball is powerful. When u become accustomed to a certain lifestyle you know is impossible elsewhere you're less likely to speak out.

Nobody likes "snitches" in any industry
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same reason Terry didn't tell or do ? . Doesn't want to be seen as a snitch or a violent black guy. Hard to break out the mold once u in
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    corey feldman aint had ? to say yet?

Especially after Terry Crews speaking out?

...Corey Feldman has already said the most of what he felt he could say years ago...He just hasn't dropped specific names because he fears retaliation...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

Only thing ? up about it is when these people prey on kids.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Why the ? should I care more about their dignity than they do?

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skill, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down to does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

To put the blame solely on women for this completely misses the point.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

To put the blame solely on women for this completely missed the point.

Where did I put anything solely on women?

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

A hoe suck and ? for money, they sucking and ? for movie roles and money.

I ain't crying for grown people who willing to put a price on ? they shouldn't.

You are and I have no problems with that. Just some ? I ain't going to do.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Why is this not looked as a old man tricking off on a young ? ?

Old wants to ? a young ? offers money, clothes, cars, purses or movie roles.

Young ? wants money, clothes, cars, purses and to act in movies.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

? ain't nothing but a different form of tricking.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

No one asking you to care bruh, just saying your posts show extreme over simplification at best, or that you are completly not understand the situation at best.

I dont really care about what it is, but you making points that have nothing to do with whats going on, and showing 0 empathy for what the thread is actually about.

Either way its all good. We could agree to disagree and just say ? it. No disrespect to you but I dont care enough about this to go back and forth and have a long debate.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    she said he touched her yesterday but she still back the next day

She was there thru the cops to set him up for the wire tap ? . Do some of y'all just not pay attention or does the slime ball deep inside just want to automatically want to defend your fellow sleaze ball?

I think 2Stepz is legit stupid.

He was def in special ed classes
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was always all jokes, no one gave a ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why should I care?

No one asking you to care bruh, just saying your posts show extreme over simplification at best, or that you are completly not understand the situation at best.

I dont really care about what it is, but you making points that have nothing to do with whats going on, and showing 0 empathy for what the thread is actually about.

Either way its all good. We could agree to disagree and just say ? it. No disrespect to you but I dont care enough about this to go back and forth and have a long debate.

LLS rhetorical question.

I understand it completely and have my own opinion just like you have yours.

It has everything to do with the situation. You just viewing the issue through your own rose colored glasses.

I have empathy those who were ? and kids taken advantage of. You right I have absolutely 0 empathy for any adult man or woman who consciously chose to perform sexual acts in a trade for a movie role.

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ET was trash.

? you.

Co-sign. This ? can't be stressed enough.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ET wasn't trash. There should be a question mark after that first sentence.