Waka Flocka Says He's Not African American. Calls XXXTenacion A Genius

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    If you born in america...you just straight american....i tried telling people this ? but they want to hold onto ancestory ?

How are you going to Let go of something that's in your DNA learning about where u came from.can help you understand why you move the way you Do etc

You said some extra smart ?

Haha no the ? it dont...unless you let it

Theres something called free will....learning about your ancestory is fine, to pretend like you have to act a certain way becsuse of it is some weak minded ?

You born in america...u american...theres no need to add extra labels to it in order to further seperate ppl into categories

Let a white man tell you what you should identify with brehs
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Washitaw, cahokia, olmecs etc...
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    If you born in america...you just straight american....i tried telling people this ? but they want to hold onto ancestory ?

How are you going to Let go of something that's in your DNA learning about where u came from.can help you understand why you move the way you Do etc

Theres something called free will....learning about your ancestory is fine, to pretend like you have to act a certain way becsuse of it is some weak minded ?

You born in america...u american...theres no need to add extra labels to it in order to further seperate ppl into categories

Ya the OPPRESSOR (white) u r truly showing ya white supremacy terrorist ways SMH...
  • SELASI_i
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I do believe that there were Black people in america prior to the slave trade.

But a man once asked me that if a cat climbed into an oven, and had kittens, could we call those kittens, biscuits?
    Just because they were born in an oven doesnt make them biscuits, they are still cats.

Just because we were born in america doesnt make us american.

I bet that ? swore he was kicking some knowledge lmao

? ! Yooooo!!! He DID!!!

Check this out. It was 1992. I was 16 and a jr in high school. My aunt and her husband at the time was going to kent state. I caught a special bus there that clevelander students took to commute. They use to have me go there and chill with them to show me what college life was like and how it will be.

I didnt enroll into college until 14 years later. I went to the air force for 6 years after high school.

But anyways, he was feeling himself, young, in college, learning ? , and was hyped to be spitting that ? to a lil young g. I use to love those trips. I sat in with them in their classes, went to lectures/seminars, and he was a communication major so he use to put me on their college radio to play what i wanted and talk to the people.

But the CRAZIEST part about all this is, in 1992, him and my aunt, WERE HEBREW ISRAELITES!!!! lol

I seen that dude last year inside a gas station. he aint say nothin to me.

That's ill. I'd be interested to see what path he on now. A lot of this new age "consciousness" was really big in certain insulated area's back in the early 90s, even some in hip hop were obviously on some of that type of information like outkast and dungeon fam early on and you see how they individually evolved
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I believe him some of us are just mysterious ?

On my dad side my granmother half chinese on my mom said my great grandfather was syrian or scottish nobody knows which one

This is all facts

Edit: not that they didnt know who my great grandfather was they just weren’t sure his ethinicity and you get beaten for asking questions as a child in Jamaica
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    I believe him some of us are just mysterious ?

On my dad side my granmother half chinese on my mom said my great grandfather was syrian or scottish nobody knows which one

This is all facts

Edit: not that they didnt know who my great grandfather was they just weren’t sure his ethinicity and you get beaten for asking questions as a child in Jamaica

hilarious but true
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

But a man once asked me that if a cat climbed into an oven, and had kittens, could we call those kittens, biscuits?
    Just because they were born in an oven doesnt make them biscuits, they are still cats.

? ! Yooooo!!! He DID!!!

Check this out. It was 1992. I was 16 and a jr in high school. My aunt and her husband at the time was going to kent state. I caught a special bus there that clevelander students took to commute. They use to have me go there and chill with them to show me what college life was like and how it will be.

I didnt enroll into college until 14 years later. I went to the air force for 6 years after high school.

But anyways, he was feeling himself, young, in college, learning ? , and was hyped to be spitting that ? to a lil young g. I use to love those trips. I sat in with them in their classes, went to lectures/seminars, and he was a communication major so he use to put me on their college radio to play what i wanted and talk to the people.

But the CRAZIEST part about all this is, in 1992, him and my aunt, WERE HEBREW ISRAELITES!!!! lol

That's ill. I'd be interested to see what path he on now. A lot of this new age "consciousness" was really big in certain insulated area's back in the early 90s, even some in hip hop were obviously on some of that type of information like outkast and dungeon fam early on and you see how they individually evolved

I cant really speak for him, but for my aunt, who was from that first real wave of new black consciousness after the black panther party, she's on some " i love everybody" now.

And trust me. Its political.
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    I'm sure that before all these new racial classifications that in ancient times that there were numerous groups of people around the world that would be considered "black" today
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

? ! Yooooo!!! He DID!!!

I cant really speak for him, but for my aunt, who was from that first real wave of new black consciousness after the black panther party, she's on some " i love everybody" now.

And trust me. Its political.

I believe it. a lot of your more militant forerunners in the late 80s early 90s are on some hippy'd out ? now.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Ya the OPPRESSOR (white) u r truly showing ya white supremacy terrorist ways SMH...

Says the follower whos stuck in group think....educate yourself, its 2017...stop letting all these dumb mother ? dictate to you how you should think
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I got a solution. Stop letting mixbreeds and light skins claim black street gangs. Their identity crisis is a defect like mental retardation.They are provacateurs especially light skinned females. They are a big reason for black on black crime. He didnt have a problem being black when he need gucci and bloods for protection.

If you eliminate Mixed breeds than you would have nobody but immigrants from Africa, Australia or India because anyone of African Diaspora has mixed lineage from various areas at this point...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Says the follower whos stuck in group think....educate yourself, its 2017...stop letting all these dumb mother ? dictate to you how you should think

SMH what????? I'm educated Ya kind put me n a group after y'all brung my kind too this land y'all stolen.........u white fake American s r the real terriost of the world & the sick & twisted thing is yall can't c that..
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead prez said it best in just 4 mins

https://youtu.be/Cg5-GBB4P5Y
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

SMH what????? I'm educated Ya kind put me n a group after y'all brung my kind too this land y'all stolen.........u white fake American s r the real terriost of the world & the sick & twisted thing is yall can't c that..

Aint no one bring your ? here...u was born here ya dumb ? ...thats the whole point that you to stupid to realize

Whatever happened before u is not your reality....plus u said u native american...if thats the case ur ppl were here before everyone

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raven said this also idk wats up wit fake outrage lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Raven said this also idk wats up wit fake outrage lol

And Raven got her ass roasted too. What's the exception for waka?
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Options
    Funny how only the so-called "educated" black people are with the whites when telling us that the europeans populated the western hemisphere with blacks from Africa.

Yes im educated too. got degrees. but i didnt start learning til afterwards when i acquired real KNOWLEDGE. There is a difference.

Yall know we are the ORIGINAL people of the earths and ? right?

So why is it hard to put 2 and 2 together and see that there were Black people already on this land prior to the whites "discovering" this land.

Even if we say that the native americans were here, we KNOW that they migrated about 30,000 years ago during the last ice age. yes, facts. They share that precious "DNA" with asia that yall all love to throw in our face. dna dna dna pause.

So prior to the asians coming down, are you saying that this great land was empty? Now yall gotta start to think instead of talking ? and spitting bs that the EUROPEANS educated you to know. sheesh.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont believe that ? anymore.

African Americans aint Africans.

https://youtu.be/qEgE5Bt6K8I?t=6m29s

I think it was Malcolm X that said that ? about the kittens
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

I dont believe that ? anymore.

African Americans aint Africans.

https://youtu.be/qEgE5Bt6K8I?t=6m29s

I think it was Malcolm X that said that ? about the kittens

in 1992, i had just learned about Brother Minister Malcolm. A little bit before the movie came out. At the seminars i mentioned.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I got a solution. Stop letting mixbreeds and light skins claim black street gangs. Their identity crisis is a defect like mental retardation.They are provacateurs especially light skinned females. They are a big reason for black on black crime. He didnt have a problem being black when he need gucci and bloods for protection.

Damn