Terry Crews Tweets About Hollywood Executive Sexually Assaulting Him

Options
1235»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ever think they ? just got big so ? would second guess stepping to him...but then when ? found out he would fold...they wanted a big ? W on they resume

So he the Brian Pumper of the movie industry?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Defending yourself against being sexually assaulted by a ? ? doesn't require aggression. It requires nothing more than a since of dignity and self respect. If you're a grown ass man and have neither you deserved to be emasculated in front of your soon to be ex wife. She can't possibly have any level of respect for him after that.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    yall ever think they ? just got big so ? would second guess stepping to him...but then when ? found out he would fold...they wanted a big ? W on they resume

I think home talked about getting big directly because of those reasons; he got abused, bullied so he hit the gym.

He said on Desus & Mero that he started lifting at like 12 or 13 because his abusive father used to beat the ? out his mom.

He said "If he loves her and beats her up. Whats he gonna do to me." so he started lifting to prepare himself for his father.
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife would never respect me if I let another ? do some ? like that. Any real mans initial reaction is to go the ? off. ? being worried about what others think. And if you've been drama free up until that moment, people will know something had to have set you off for you to beat the ? out of someone. So you'll likely get a pass.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad state of affairs people willing to get assaulted .. just to keep collecting checks. Is there no line.. people wont allow to be crossed for the $$$..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk I understand "jumping back and saying what are you doing?!" stopping the molestation.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk I understand "jumping back and saying what are you doing?!" stopping the molestation.

you soundin like a ? too . you seemed like you enjoy that ? u ? ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Don't think I didn't see everyone ? on you in your thread and then you crying in the backstreets for weeks. Go get you masculinity back by getting cocky with another dude not picking fights with chicks.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet if he hears a sound in his house he sends his wife to check

tumblr_oabiryFmsK1v6mqeeo4_400.gif
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't think I didn't see everyone ? on you in your thread and then you crying in the backstreets for weeks. Go get you masculinity back by getting cocky with another dude not picking fights with chicks.

never.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I think home talked about getting big directly because of those reasons; he got abused, bullied so he hit the gym.

He said on Desus & Mero that he started lifting at like 12 or 13 because his abusive father used to beat the ? out his mom.

He said "If he loves her and beats her up. Whats he gonna do to me." so he started lifting to prepare himself for his father.

That's that "fight or flight" response. I'm sure he did what he had to do to stay out of his way. He's probably been non confrontational his whole life.

• gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's that "fight or flight" response. I'm sure he did what he had to do to stay out of his way. He's probably been non confrontational his whole life.

That's telling that he thought "what's he gonna do to me" rather than "I'm get big and keep this fool off my mom"

Granted I didn't read the article nor know what his thoughts/intentions fully were. But given that statement, it explains his lack of action.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I imagine this is the exact tone Terry's wife uses on him anytime he tries to get chirpy on her ass

"where was all this bass in your voice that you're giving me when your ? got finessed huh?"

Now go put on that pink dress...I mean suit I bought you, hold my purse and go wait in the car till I'm ready

Get ready to get smart, because you gon' learn today.......and all days till death do us part!

Warner+Bros+Premiere+Get+Smart+Arrivals+lDI0Rx9xm0ux.jpg
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I imagine this is the exact tone Terry's wife uses on him anytime he tries to get chirpy on her ass

"where was all this bass in your voice that you're giving me when your ? got finessed huh?"

Now go put on that pink dress...I mean suit I bought you, hold my purse and go wait in the car till I'm ready

Get ready to get smart, because you gon' learn today.......and all days till death do us part!

Warner+Bros+Premiere+Get+Smart+Arrivals+lDI0Rx9xm0ux.jpg

Thats his wife?

I wouldve palmed her ass in front of him and kept eye contact til i was done. Then flexed on him like "problem Terry?"
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

That's telling that he thought "what's he gonna do to me" rather than "I'm get big and keep this fool off my mom"

Granted I didn't read the article nor know what his thoughts/intentions fully were. But given that statement, it explains his lack of action.
    9min mark...
    https://youtu.be/GK2JpBUp6W8
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coach called him Tyrone lol
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

9min mark...
    https://youtu.be/GK2JpBUp6W8

Man listening to him, you can see why his manhood got took like that...he'll do anything for a quick check!

Hopefully that syndication money from Everybody Hates Chris and Co. will have him chilling and less forthright to compromise himself in the future.