EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? really sending e-friends money though?!

kmk6jbv3ccor.gif

I'll never understand that reasoning. But props to those getting the money.

Its the hardest competition on the internet to win of course it should have a prize.

Pretty soon these chicks gonna poppin so much ? for the prestigious title its gone be ridiculous.

I got this. Chill

You need real life ? bruh

Got one. Try again
    wnnmmbvxj38j.png

What about ones you met in person?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Last time Dizz had this much animosity for another poster he had such said poster BM take thot pics on the sink and explaining why she tried to get his momma fired for selling pills

@JonnyRoccIT you might wanna tell ya BM not to answer any unknown numbers for a few days......

008_zps2c0a8e50.jpg

200.gif

What's the background story to this?
    I'm lost!

Funniest ? ever khaleesi. 2013-2014. Thats @hafbaked babymama well one of them the other one is a cac. They both had accounts here before. She signed up telling everybody about how haf wont let her see her own kid and how much a ? he is. She also said haf been wearing the same faded black jeans to court every month. They were going through a custody battle. @Chi Snow made the thread and I got her number. I was texting his babymama all night finessing her out her socks. She sent me all kinda pictures and was talking nasty as hell. Real Supafreak.

Why you do haf like that, bro?

Atleast she was smart enough to not send pics with her face in it, but jeez.....
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlueJay wrote: »
    BlueJay wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

kmk6jbv3ccor.gif

Its the hardest competition on the internet to win of course it should have a prize.

Pretty soon these chicks gonna poppin so much ? for the prestigious title its gone be ridiculous.

I got this. Chill

You need real life ? bruh

Got one. Try again
    wnnmmbvxj38j.png

No pics of y'all together? Asking for a friend.

Of course. What else you wanna see our sextape? Our movie tickets? She look better than that pale ass chick you rollin around with just know that

? shaped like a ice cream stick
    hfjdtyjd.jpg

That aint u bruh

4vgj08vwhp0h.jpg

No ? . Thats turf and his mannequin. Who the ? are you?

I am him.

Thats all u need to know

You got something against me?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Man she hated them ? pants!

I won't rehash and go into detail about they case but that was one of theeeee best threads of the year.

Kai and others evern jumped his wife for some semi bigot remarks. It was bru-tal!

Link?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    This ? haf was sending her $30 every two months like ? wtf you took her ? seed you think that help the situation
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    I remember seeing that picture before but I never understood the context.

That eyeshadow game strong though :o:o
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last time Dizz had this much animosity for another poster he had such said poster BM take thot pics on the sink and explaining why she tried to get his momma fired for selling pills

@JonnyRoccIT you might wanna tell ya BM not to answer any unknown numbers for a few days......

008_zps2c0a8e50.jpg

200.gif

Do ya thing Dizz
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I remember seeing that picture before but I never understood the context.

That eyeshadow game strong though :o:o

Yeah like she was a super-hero or wrestler or some ? . Haf had The thread deleted because all the legal issues that was going on. Like the ic literally got brought up in court if Im not mistaken
    securedownload.png
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

kmk6jbv3ccor.gif

What was your previous IC name?

@C da night king

charles2
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy that I been here 5+ years and missed so much. Last few pages were hilarious
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .

maybe he just never liked her to begin with
  • MistyKnight
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

I really don't know what his problem is with me.
    Must've been because I made fun of him with the whole ? thing over a year ago.
    Or must be because I called him fat and undesirable well over a year ago.

But I'm fat now too, so ? what's good? @texas409

giphy.gif

• thatboydizz
    Options
    Just read that @kat actually texted @purr to tell her about that got damn. @texas409 you ? up with that one brozay. Be real what were you going to eventually do with pico nudes and videos?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying what’s good in that tone to a unthreatening white person is like cussin out a Housecat.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cringed then, and I cringe now.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Gotta post a Pic to see about the "Undesirable " part
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Just read that @kat actually texted @purr to tell her about that got damn. @texas409 you ? up with that one brozay. Be real what were you going to eventually do with pico nudes and videos?

:joy: .......THIS ? .
  • thatboydizz
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Gotta post a Pic to see about the "Undesirable " part

Yeah I honestly think she got thick af. She might could win another hunnit these chicks aint even in her league lets be real @MistyKnight post up
This discussion has been closed.