Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man...it be funny when cats spell out words by sounding them out
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Damn rewatched season 1. SMH. Rolla's death was so ? up. Dude was loyal. Ghost raised him on the streets and then three shots over some "he say she say ? ". Damn Shame

came we PLEASE stop with the rolla death. that ? was just part of game. smmfh. ? ? me off with rolla was an intrical part. ? rolla. we gettin nine inches of snow lookin muthafucka.

can i get a mulligan? i was ? off of bourbon.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ak ass gonna die one of these days. He got ? to be on some male Wendy Williams ? .

I threw a quadruple entendre in there for yall. Cuz Wendy is a man even he was born a woman or some ? .. Aight maybe it was a douvle en...

Double
    erlAr.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got that lol
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    You know I'll admit seeing the Sixers, knicks, Celtics, and lakers having the league buzzing is really great since those are the four major markets but the heat fan in me is like

giphy.gif

We over here trying to stop James Johnson from being ass and play better offense and wondering when spo gonna fix the rotations

:D:D Don't you have to have something to rotate

Good one man

Appreciate it bro I try. I proofed read that one.

THE IRONY
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I almost feel bad for Kevin Love if he wasn't a pilgrim

Bro could've stayed in Minny kept putting up empty stats
    and then chose a situation after his contract was done and maybe kept putting up hollow HOF numbers or at least found a place he could be more featured. Is one ring with LeBron(so you gon get minimal credit)even worth how diminished his game has become.

They said Kyrie was a one dimensional chucker and he left and started flourishing, now they super surprised and and can't find a bad word. ? watch these tv dudes and really think they experts, they no different than your average message board ? sans a journalism degree. Then some got relationships and biases so give opinions based on that

This ? 90% narrative. I remember they started giving LeBron defensive accolades for locking up D Rose for 5 mins in the 4th with no spacing for him to work with. "He guards 1-5, lockdown defender when he wants". when you ever seen him guarding top wings or 4s for extended stretches. Checking a Dirk or banging with Boogie multiple possessions.

meh he was an intricate part of a championship team though

Integral

I think he's right
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

and then chose a situation after his contract was done and maybe kept putting up hollow HOF numbers or at least found a place he could be more featured. Is one ring with LeBron(so you gon get minimal credit)even worth how diminished his game has become.

They said Kyrie was a one dimensional chucker and he left and started flourishing, now they super surprised and and can't find a bad word. ? watch these tv dudes and really think they experts, they no different than your average message board ? sans a journalism degree. Then some got relationships and biases so give opinions based on that

This ? 90% narrative. I remember they started giving LeBron defensive accolades for locking up D Rose for 5 mins in the 4th with no spacing for him to work with. "He guards 1-5, lockdown defender when he wants". when you ever seen him guarding top wings or 4s for extended stretches. Checking a Dirk or banging with Boogie multiple possessions.

Integral

I think he's right

Nope

xvdpgskis127.png
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Integral

I think he's right

Nope

xvdpgskis127.png

This thread is spelling, not grammatical errors
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Integral

I think he's right

Nope

xvdpgskis127.png

You might wanna recap bruh, it's grammatical errors all thru this ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Integral

I think he's right

Nope

xvdpgskis127.png

You might wanna recap bruh, it's grammatical errors all thru this ?

Well...alright then.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lol, this thread is pretty much this game:

mudra-samana-6x7.jpg.jpg

A ? gotta stay on his toes (on both sides).