Options

Comments

• FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Jay elec the Anthony Bennett of the rap game

Anthony Bennett ain't never been nice against his peers when he got 2 the League

Electronica always nice when he on tracks with his peers

The 2 don't relate, Bruh
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Elec has 70 songs? I'm not even joking asking that. Link?

Including features yea I have 68. Its all out there for free bruh do a datpiff search or something
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    He was/is smashing that Rothschild now that I think of it ? that ? they got all the money in the world I doubt I'll be doing ? also if I was layin pipe on one of the white hoes
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIET KILLAH PRIEST IMO
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I'll take quality over quantity any time. Some folks should quit acting like spoiled children. It's not that serious.

? ain't got.no albums out ? u mean
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

Including features yea I have 68. Its all out there for free bruh do a datpiff search or something

It's at least 100 b
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

It's at least 100 b

Yeah I found a file with 98. Gonna listen to them tomorrow at work.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said it before I'll say it again he scared. Maybe he doesn't believe he'll drop a classic out the gate. Idk what's on that man's heart n brain but I know one thing he's not gonna have any semblance of a rap career if he keeps bs'n. If that even matters to him...

What a waste of talent..
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Jay elec being on buddens level is one of the funniest things ive read in awhile

Dude is average af...so his pen is tight...but everything else is lacking

as far as who has a better pen, both pens are dope, and for different reasons. Deciding who's is better is definitely down to preferences. Both of them have well crafted, intricate quills though. And i'm a huge joe budden fan. I might go far and say joe edges him in that category.

Jay e's voice , delivery and Mic presence is way above joe budden's though. This shouldn't even be subjective.

Jayz,3 stacks, young jeezy, luda, Big, Kanye, camron, kdot, jay elec ...all these rappers aren't in the same tier but they all have one thing in common to me. When you hear them spit for the first time, you go "who the ? is this? he sounds dope"

Jay elec got all his buzz from him spiitng over a looped movie soundtrack. you really thing that ? happened for no reason?? His presence is Goat Status
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel like people are counting guest verses...
  • R2_163
    Options
    81 minus features....
  • R2_163
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I have 90 songs in my phone and only 9 of them was him in a featured verse.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If dude has so many songs then why yall need an album?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    If dude has so many songs then why yall need an album?

Duhhhh he gave them one
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Jay Electronica starts lyrically firing back at Joe Budden,Joe is going to hide behind "I'm retired".
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Elec had a baby wit Erykah Badu by default he won the album would be a victory lap or a curtain call at this point
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Budden brought him up....

Thereby giving him relevance and leverage. He's a dope ass rapper but I don't care for his indifference to the music industry. 'Like I wanna be a recording artiste with a record deal but I don't really wanna be a recording artiste ....'

It's funny too cos I kinda know how JAY-Z mind works financially. How he still keep this guy on his label is baffling.

And also for ? saying he has songs worth of album material. At a certain point it gets tired listening to the same songs over and over again. 'Exhibit C' don't even get me hyped no more
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a waste of great talent. But if u had a billionaire white ? would you rap? Or pipe that ? down and get paper?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a waste of great talent. But if u had a billionaire white ? would you rap? Or pipe that ? down and get paper?

Im a grown ass man with oppurtunties to make my own money so I would of continued to do so if i was jay, not like they where married all he probaly got was unlimited free meals and trips I doubt she was passing that ? money wads instead of just receiving money shots
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wanna know why that babysitter overhyped

This is why.....
    huey wrote: »
    Yall mad like yall miss something u never had

Jay elec is one of ? mcs whether you like it or not

FOH wit this ? . ? gotta put in work for that to happen.