Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol

he has to have personally accountability for putting himself in situations to violate ie the sneaking water in for a ? test. hell he coulda got violated on that alone. i feel he gettin a raw deal. but he gotta own up to his ? 2

For the 100000000th time tho she gave him a second chance for doing that.... You can't give somebody a second chance and tell them to do better then when they do better with their second chance go back and say naw nevermind I'ma penalize you for that thing I gave you a second chance.... Wtf if you gonna put him in jail for that stuff he did anyways you should have done it when you had the chance that's what y'all not getting y'all keeping saying "he messed up in the past' ok and he was given a second chance and made the most of it by keeping his own hands clean of doing anything wrong and he did countless interviews where he took accountability for how he was acting and said he gonna do better and been doing better so how you gonna punish him NOW for the stuff you gave him a chance on THEN??? Should of never gave him the second chance in the first place if you were planning in punishing him for those same things later on no matter what

U give someone a second chance and they disrespect you by staying in some ? ....lke fighting and riding bikes illegally...its a blantant spit in the face

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....sounds like the judge had enough of his ? after trying to work with him

He can say whatever he wants in an interview but his actions speak differently....yall just blind to the facts that we all responsible for out own actions

No need to comment in here anymore ghetto...u sound mad ignorant to the facts

But he wasn't the one on the bike and it was for a video shoot with police there if he was or wasn't the one fighting so now what you got??? Exactly nothing... ? keep saying Meek kept messing up but how he mess up if he wasn't the one on the bike??? How he mess up if he wasn't the one fighting??? When you can answer that logically let me know but nobody ? just can't admit that becuz it's Meek

Lol at saying I'm ignorant to facts only to make a post with no facts in it smh but it is what it is they could come out and say the judge was wrong and bias and this wasn't fair and ? will still look to say Meek should of done better so yea this is pointless

I told u not to post again

You cant be this stupid...riding a motorcycle without a helmet in new york is illegal with viseo of him doing it and he got involved in a fight in an airport...just stop

Meek is like the shorty in high school thats always involved in drama but always claims it wasnt their fault....at what point is it the ? always in the drama and not everyone else

Being from PA..we rooted for meek but to align myself with this behavior is some clown ? ...first thing all the old heads taught the yougins was to act right if your in some ? until you free and clear

I dont wana go gee but are u white?

According to this site..a lot ppl would like to pretend so

But what u quoted from me has no racial element to it at all...its about being real with the situation
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Meek ain’t check into PC,
    he in general population..

Ofcourse not . Wat u think he would go pc . Lol
  • kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only way to not get ? over by the “justice” system, is to stay out of it.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol

he has to have personally accountability for putting himself in situations to violate ie the sneaking water in for a ? test. hell he coulda got violated on that alone. i feel he gettin a raw deal. but he gotta own up to his ? 2

For the 100000000th time tho she gave him a second chance for doing that.... You can't give somebody a second chance and tell them to do better then when they do better with their second chance go back and say naw nevermind I'ma penalize you for that thing I gave you a second chance.... Wtf if you gonna put him in jail for that stuff he did anyways you should have done it when you had the chance that's what y'all not getting y'all keeping saying "he messed up in the past' ok and he was given a second chance and made the most of it by keeping his own hands clean of doing anything wrong and he did countless interviews where he took accountability for how he was acting and said he gonna do better and been doing better so how you gonna punish him NOW for the stuff you gave him a chance on THEN??? Should of never gave him the second chance in the first place if you were planning in punishing him for those same things later on no matter what

U give someone a second chance and they disrespect you by staying in some ? ....lke fighting and riding bikes illegally...its a blantant spit in the face

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....sounds like the judge had enough of his ? after trying to work with him

He can say whatever he wants in an interview but his actions speak differently....yall just blind to the facts that we all responsible for out own actions

No need to comment in here anymore ghetto...u sound mad ignorant to the facts

But he wasn't the one on the bike and it was for a video shoot with police there if he was or wasn't the one fighting so now what you got??? Exactly nothing... ? keep saying Meek kept messing up but how he mess up if he wasn't the one on the bike??? How he mess up if he wasn't the one fighting??? When you can answer that logically let me know but nobody ? just can't admit that becuz it's Meek

Lol at saying I'm ignorant to facts only to make a post with no facts in it smh but it is what it is they could come out and say the judge was wrong and bias and this wasn't fair and ? will still look to say Meek should of done better so yea this is pointless

I told u not to post again

You cant be this stupid...riding a motorcycle without a helmet in new york is illegal with viseo of him doing it and he got involved in a fight in an airport...just stop

Meek is like the shorty in high school thats always involved in drama but always claims it wasnt their fault....at what point is it the ? always in the drama and not everyone else

Being from PA..we rooted for meek but to align myself with this behavior is some clown ? ...first thing all the old heads taught the yougins was to act right if your in some ? until you free and clear

I dont wana go gee but are u white?

He gotta be either that or sum square somewhere in the nice neighborhoods typing
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek and Drake both have stated they’ll hash out they differences in their own time and own way.

Don’t mean they best friends or gonna be dropping an album together.

Hopefully the fans will finally start to co exist peacefully again
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    350k signatures on the petition so far. Q-Tip, Questlove, Colin Kaepernick supporting... yet geeks on here saying he deserve the time

Matter of fact ? these rappers. ? get a raw deal every day yet ? like you only riding for meek cause you like his music. If these rappers cant support non artist and friends as well, then ? their opinion and petition.

^^^ Grown man post. The rap ? ain't doing y'all NO favors. Why don't yall sign the petition to investigate police departments and have better monitoring between law enforcement and hasher penalties for their abuse of power ? Why don't people sign the petitions to allow equal pay between genders and races ? But no ? want to have Meek get off after getting mad slaps on the wrist just because they like his music.

These rappers aren't doing y'all ANY favors and if you were starving and asked Meek to put you on or help out the community he'd laugh in your face with his entourage and call you "a broke ass noodle" SMMFH. Young black people there will be another Meek Mill tomorrow, y'all need to focus your energy and voices on people and lawmakers trying to make changes in YOUR favor.

? just wanna do illegal ? with no consequences. They already ok with being junkies sipping lean and taking prescription drugs so its not surprising. You gotta be pretty gor damn stupid to think because ? abide by the law and stayvout of trouble are squares and live in a nice neighborhood. Your favorite rapper left the hood and encouraged you to do drugs and sell dope. They dont give a ? about you ? . Im not sorry for growing out of the dumb ? phase and staying out the streets. That ? got old real quick once i saw ? snitching, robbing, and killing their so called best friends over money and ? as women who belong to the whole squad. You ? thats glorifying that ? some suckas and theres no way around it.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @buttab you calling ? the feds, but you've told on yourself as being a snitch by calling someone else the feds. ? you a clown in every sense of the word hoe ass ? . Tattle tale ass ? . Im in carbondale illinois if you ever feel like you wanna stand behind your words ? .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Meek and Drake both have stated they’ll hash out they differences in their own time and own way.

Don’t mean they best friends or gonna be dropping an album together.

Hopefully the fans will finally start to co exist peacefully again

they both made good music together .
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @buttab you calling ? the feds, but you've told on yourself as being a snitch by calling someone else the feds. ? you a clown in every sense of the word hoe ass ? . Tattle tale ass ? . Im in carbondale illinois if you ever feel like you wanna stand behind your words ? .

lolwut
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

lolwut

You acknowledged my comment now do something you hoe ass ? .
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    You not making no sense, you must be high off bath salts
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Sunday night football on. Fly Eagles Fly, Free Meek Mill
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

You being a little ? right now. Ok you backing down, im done.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I would never threaten someone who works in law enforcement, you think I'm stupid
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I would never threaten someone who works in law enforcement, you think I'm stupid

You keep talking about law enforcement so you know more than i do. Who you snitch on today ? ? Your mother should off herself if she dont disown you. Hope you dont have any kids either. Its enough ? ? like you running around already.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    I think this interrogation is over, if you not gonna arrest me I'd like to go home

Try a new shtick ? aint funny hoe ass ? .
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    350k signatures on the petition so far. Q-Tip, Questlove, Colin Kaepernick supporting... yet geeks on here saying he deserve the time

Matter of fact ? these rappers. ? get a raw deal every day yet ? like you only riding for meek cause you like his music. If these rappers cant support non artist and friends as well, then ? their opinion and petition.

^^^ Grown man post. The rap ? ain't doing y'all NO favors. Why don't yall sign the petition to investigate police departments and have better monitoring between law enforcement and hasher penalties for their abuse of power ? Why don't people sign the petitions to allow equal pay between genders and races ? But no ? want to have Meek get off after getting mad slaps on the wrist just because they like his music.

These rappers aren't doing y'all ANY favors and if you were starving and asked Meek to put you on or help out the community he'd laugh in your face with his entourage and call you "a broke ass noodle" SMMFH. Young black people there will be another Meek Mill tomorrow, y'all need to focus your energy and voices on people and lawmakers trying to make changes in YOUR favor.

Bruh why do all you Drake stans sound like DJ Akademiks when it comes to Meek??? Now you only suppose to care about things that involve you personally dafuq kinda mindset is that Meek ain't gotta do ? for me to not wanna see a ? being treated unjustly and speak about it the ? getting a raw deal that isn't by his doing I don't need him to give me a DC chain to have a problem with that and speak on it and that would apply to ANY rapper or entertainer in general I seen getting this kinda raw deal for nothing essentially... Again ? just can't admit they low key don't mind what's happening to Meek becuz they don't ? with Meek
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options

Bruh why do all you Drake stans sound like DJ Akademiks when it comes to Meek??? Now you only suppose to care about things that involve you personally dafuq kinda mindset is that Meek I gotta do ? for me to not wanna see a ? being treated unjustly and speak about it the ? getting a raw deal that isn't by his doing I don't need him to give me a DC chain to have a problem with that and speak on it and that would apply to ANY rapper or entertainer in general I seen getting this kinda raw deal for nothing essentially... Again ? just can't admit they low key don't mind what's happening to Meek becuz they don't ? with Meek

I think we need to be objective here - we saw Meek violate parole, sick a squad on an armless man on CAMERA (safaree), order to have French Montana jumped, beat up Quentin Miller on camera, had Beanie Sigel knocked out on camera, and got countless slaps on the wrist and didn't get thrown in jail. Now we're supposed to feel sorry because he actually broke his parole order, recorded himself doing it and this time didn't get a slap on the wrist ? I could understand in Freddie Gibbs place, Nelly, Tupac, Lil Wayne or Mystikal, Chuck D case because they actually didn't do anything and got hemmed up but this ? Meek has priors and has been in and out of the system enough to KNOW better. They're not the same thing. The deal was simple stay out of trouble and you'll go on parole until you're cleared Meek had other plans.

This reminds me of when C Murder shot that kid dead on camera and ? was saying "free c murder" or when Shyne and Troy Ave were shooting off into the crowd and hit innocent people. Y'all need to chill out....

You can't lock somebody up for what other ppl do that's not how it works so if that's the best there is to go off of that makes it even worse I ain't seen Meek in one flick do anything ? talking about he order hits on ppl but nobody saying he ordered them to do anything but I'm suppose to blame him and lock him up while the ones on camera go home sorry that's not how it works which is why she ain't bring none of that stuff up she would have got ran out the court room if she did

Show me the footage of Meek breaking the law and you'll have something but there was no footage of Meek doing anything but you wanna compare it to ? on camera shooting .... Nobody has even came to press charges on him nobody has said HE did anything wrong to them and the ppl that normally are suppose to try and put you in jail are saying he ain't do nothing wrong so how the hell that compare to your examples of ? commiting crimes and everybody fighting to get them locked up??? It's doesn't ? need to realize yall not making sense
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Meek wheelie for a music video=C Murder, Troy Ave, and Shyne shooting ppl??? That's where we going with it now..... This can't be life that was a horrible comparison
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

He's a clown b I'd ignore him & his net thugging...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Says the mmg ? . ? yourself groupie
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about we

How about u put him on ignore..kus i have no reason to cry when little kids get ? an tortured...im really like this dead inside i hate life an only wana bring pain
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Options
    How about we

How about u put him on ignore..kus i have no reason to cry when little kids get ? an tortured...im really like this dead inside i hate life an only wana bring pain

If you feel dead inside go ? yourself ? lover. Nobody will miss you at all.