• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Different game today but still damn impressive jesus
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised to see Vince and Kidd on there. Thought I'd see somebody like Dale Ellis, Mullin or Bird on there instead. Curry torching nets like NBA Jam smh.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like even tho it got shakey, okc showed a bit more consistent ball and player movement, gotta keep trending up wit that, pg carried em
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, did D Rose really have a mental breakdown over a sprained ankle?

Yeah, these injuries have taken a toll on his psyche ....needs to retire.

I could understand if this was another knee type injury,but this sprained ankle is just a result of him landing wrong, ? happens all the time.
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    8 Losses in a row and counting

The worst record in the NBA,

The worst Head Coach in the NBA,

The worst GM [Gar Foreman], in the NBA.

Keep driving that tank right into the #1 overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft.

In the words of Hawk Harrelson.... "Don't Stop Now Boys"

rlkrgo2q8a96.gif

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe not to some bozo on the ic but in reality Lavine’s value>>>>IT’s and it’s not even close, Lavine alone is borderline more valuable than the whole package Cleveland got, throw in a top 5 pick in Dunn and a 7th pick in Markkanen who is looking like a rookie of the year candidate it’s laughable how lopsided those two returns compared to each other are, Crowders value is in his contract but the player himself isn’t moving the needle, Zizic I hear things but who even knows obviously he’s not good enough to play yet and a pick that might be top 10 if you’re lucky, the worst part about the whole deal is IT was the 3rd most important piece of the package but this dude is gloating like he got more value back, Cleveland got fleeced as far I’m concerned
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Cleveland better do something with Crowder and that Brooklyn pick
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    If that Brooklyn pick isn’t looking close to a top 5 at the deadline they will or should move it, maybe they send it with some contracts for Jordan and Lou Will
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

I could understand if this was another knee type injury,but this sprained ankle is just a result of him landing wrong, ? happens all the time.

Sprained ankle aint but an angle away from torn mcl, acl etc after so many injuries its understandable if he flips out over catching mudd butt that keeps him out 3 games.

? body is unreliable and thats absurd to be a profesional athlete, for it to be so fragile playing basketball at that

Nobody is hitting this ? he just running around breaking like farts in the wind
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs gonna win their 11th straight while the grizzlies lose their 11th straight tonight
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Cavs gonna win their 11th straight while the grizzlies lose their 11th straight tonight

#bars
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I needed the laugh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jordan’s name has been mentioned in trade rumors for several weeks and, as one might expect, there isn’t a shortage of teams interested in him. According to sources, the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards, Minnesota Timberwolves and Bucks have shown the most interest in Jordan. Sources said Clipper officials have targeted three Bucks in any deal for Jordan. One is John Henson, who is currently the team’s starting center, while the others are reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon, who lost his starting spot when Bledsoe came aboard, and standout swingman Khris Middleton. The Clippers, I’ve been told, are adamant in acquiring at least two of the aforementioned Bucks and may even demand all three of them.

bucks stay not playing as good as people expect
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the bulls have lost 12 of 13

and

their last 8 in a row

1z3yzj6.jpg

looking at the schedule

outside of a fluke win

they have maybe like 1 or 2 wins in december coming (if everybody takes care of business)

2885paa.gif

this year of watching the chicago bulls is like getting jumped into a gang though

not that i wasnt already all in but im definitely here for life after this
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

and

their last 8 in a row

1z3yzj6.jpg

looking at the schedule

outside of a fluke win

they have maybe like 1 or 2 wins in december coming (if everybody takes care of business)

2885paa.gif

this year of watching the chicago bulls is like getting jumped into a gang though

Hornets(they suck),Knicks,Magic,Jazz and Cavs games are winnable.

and watching these young bulls>>>>>>>watching the half washed rose or iso jimmy no energy lose to bad teams bulls
  • ckfree
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

i think we (as spectators) forget how hard it is working back from injuries

its not x amount of time passes and theyre healed

its a grind

but i think its deeper than that

its the injuries
    its the setbacks
    its the loss of a HOF career (mentally dealing with the fact that he isnt who he you used to be)
    its the many people turning on him in the process

and then you have all the character stuff that surfaced (most notably the ? case) further adding to an already spectacular fall from grace
  • ckfree
    Options

and

their last 8 in a row

1z3yzj6.jpg

looking at the schedule

outside of a fluke win

2885paa.gif

and watching these young bulls>>>>>>>watching the half washed rose or iso jimmy no energy lose to bad teams bulls

its rough and it should be but on the low im enjoying evaluating every player

much more entertaining than waiting for jimmy to make something happen while waiting for an early playoff exit

games vs elite teams like the spurs are games i want the bull to win

the youngins need to experience victory against all odds for their confidence

its the games vs

atlanta
    dallas
    phoenix
    sacramento
    etc

i dont mind a no show

because a win for them is like 2 losses for the bulls
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All those teams rumored to want DJ make sense except Minnesota. Granted KAT defense is ass but he still gon close out games for them.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    All those teams rumored to want DJ make sense except Minnesota. Granted KAT defense is ass but he still gon close out games for them.

Towns would play the 4 and put dj at the 5. The main reason why the t wolves have been so bad defensively the last 2 years is cuz of towns at the 5, he's bottom 2 in the league
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

and

their last 8 in a row

1z3yzj6.jpg

looking at the schedule

outside of a fluke win

2885paa.gif

its rough and it should be but on the low im enjoying evaluating every player

much more entertaining than waiting for jimmy to make something happen while waiting for an early playoff exit

games vs elite teams like the spurs are games i want the bull to win

the youngins need to experience victory against all odds for their confidence

its the games vs

atlanta
    dallas
    phoenix
    sacramento
    etc

i dont mind a no show

because a win for them is like 2 losses for the bulls

The nuggets loss was demoralizing.I wanted them to win that game ,when lavine and niko return they'll still suck but have better chances to win

+ I think hawks will be the worst record in the league no matter what. They have no talent, if shroeder gets injured they might go on a 25 game losing streak and the players I'm targeting (porter jr, doncic, bagley) all will be available 2-4 regardless
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan’s name has been mentioned in trade rumors for several weeks and, as one might expect, there isn’t a shortage of teams interested in him. According to sources, the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards, Minnesota Timberwolves and Bucks have shown the most interest in Jordan. Sources said Clipper officials have targeted three Bucks in any deal for Jordan. One is John Henson, who is currently the team’s starting center, while the others are reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon, who lost his starting spot when Bledsoe came aboard, and standout swingman Khris Middleton. The Clippers, I’ve been told, are adamant in acquiring at least two of the aforementioned Bucks and may even demand all three of them.

If im the Bucks im not making that trade. I dont see how deandre makes the bucks any better.

And if I do make the trade, id give up Henson and Brogdon but they not getting middleton.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

If im the Bucks im not making that trade. I dont see how deandre makes the bucks any better.

And if I do make the trade, id give up Henson and Brogdon but they not getting middleton.

Bucks last in the nba in rebounding def/off/total 30th in all 3

jordan needs to play with a great passer/playmaker to be effective offensively t wolves and bucks have neither

chris paul had his ? ass making 1st team all nba and all star games