Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

real ? ...best interview I heard in a long time.

Did she ask why Mase skipped out of Harlem (even though we know) and why he left the church...twice?

He expands on all that ? in the interview at the 58 minute mark
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Look at Charlemagne going hard at mase. Just hating saying G Dep and Black Rob is better than mase Lyrically

https://youtu.be/uUxNjBoHxBw

Fab and jada shut that down l. 5:10 mark

I havnt seen the interview with Cam and Charlemange yet, but funny in this interview how, to me it seems Charlemange is trying to get Fab and Jada to diss Ma$e and they are saying nah hes dope haha

He wasn't trying to get them to diss Mase he just said he thought Black Rob and G Dep were better. That's not a diss that's a personal opinion
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Look at Charlemagne going hard at mase. Just hating saying G Dep and Black Rob is better than mase Lyrically

https://youtu.be/uUxNjBoHxBw

Fab and jada shut that down l. 5:10 mark

I havnt seen the interview with Cam and Charlemange yet, but funny in this interview how, to me it seems Charlemange is trying to get Fab and Jada to diss Ma$e and they are saying nah hes dope haha

He wasn't trying to get them to diss Mase he just said he thought Black Rob and G Dep were better. That's not a diss that's a personal opinion

Nah you can tell he was trying to get them to lean on his side
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Angie Martinez is a terrible interviewer IDK how she rose to prominence.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    South ? love cam because his lyrics are easy to understand. That ? booney ratatouille ? be having them jamming. They don’t like using their brain.

Look at TI. That ? used to rap country as hell and was on the top of the game. Then he starting using what they feel as big words so he fell off to them.

They would argue all day that nas, 50 and jay is wack but then turn around and say Gucci and future are legends. It’s true man

Go back to previous threads and look at how south ? judge rap beefs.

“So and so is more popular so they won.”

I know we have some smart southern brothers on here that think differently but they are a minority.

I still don't understand how Gucci mane is a successful rapper

I agree, but I understand exactly why. Akademiks was crossing lines n ? by speakin on it but what he said was true. A huge chunk of my generation n below of Southerners are dumb as ? !!

no ? . its the same reason project pat was hot... real street ? and real country ? . other regions got ? i dont get like or ? wit but southern fans dont call them dumb. chill with all that

Bruh. 1st off, Pat is dope. Secondly, I'm from the South, I've interacted with these mf my entire life. A lot of (as I said before, not all) these muthafuckas are dumb as a box of rocks. IIWII
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South ? love cam because his lyrics are easy to understand. That ? booney ratatouille ? be having them jamming. They don’t like using their brain.

Look at TI. That ? used to rap country as hell and was on the top of the game. Then he starting using what they feel as big words so he fell off to them.

They would argue all day that nas, 50 and jay is wack but then turn around and say Gucci and future are legends. It’s true man

Go back to previous threads and look at how south ? judge rap beefs.

“So and so is more popular so they won.”

I know we have some smart southern brothers on here that think differently but they are a minority.

I still don't understand how Gucci mane is a successful rapper

I agree, but I understand exactly why. Akademiks was crossing lines n ? by speakin on it but what he said was true. A huge chunk of my generation n below of Southerners are dumb as ? !!

I'm gonna need y'all to start getting specific. All this south ? sounds dumb. You know how big the damn south is? I don't tell somebody from Vermont they got big ass rats and a ? ass subway.

They prolly do. *Wiz shrug*
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

she needs to drop that last tupac interview but i feel she wont cuz he must be bashing diddy
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlemagne said he is not bias towards Mase
    https://youtu.be/SQ_8amG2M30
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she needs to drop that last tupac interview but i feel she wont cuz he must be bashing diddy

alot of feelings would be hurt if she do
  • gemini86
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Charlemagne said he is not bias towards Mase
    https://youtu.be/SQ_8amG2M30

Lies...

he proved it by cracking his jokes during the segment
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gonna just bash Mase catalogue.

Lmao

"Mase catalogue"

Like we really discussing this?

I can't wait for Drag-on or Memphis Bleek to become relevant on the IC after a soundcloud freestyle
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did she ask why Mase skipped out of Harlem (even though we know) and why he left the church...twice?

Not really. Man, I don't hear what y'all are hearing. Other dude said he answered about Cams "sister" too. We all listening to the same interview?
  • The Recipe
    edited December 2017
    Options

Not really. Man, I don't hear what y'all are hearing. Other dude said he answered about Cams "sister" too. We all listening to the same interview?

You have to read between the lines on some things and put things together, cuz he was cryptic he basically said he is multifaceted and he did what he felt like doing, when he felt like and as a man he don’t have to explain himself.
  • gemini86
    Options

where u from again?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Lmao

"Mase catalogue"

I can't wait for Drag-on or Memphis Bleek to become relevant on the IC after a soundcloud freestyle

Drag on and bleek didnt go 4 times platinum and have number 1 hits

No way out was basically Mase album that puff stole.

Mo money mo problems was Mase song.

Harlem world

And that’s pretty much it.

That small amount of work is greater than all of Cam ? combined in my opinion.

Cam dropped a lot of trash.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a dope interview by Mase. A lot of key points in it. He said something that I always say. He said "why when they do something then it's cool but when I reply , then it's You're a pastor". I always say that when you're modest, then you're graded on a higher scale by your peers. The same thing you do, you'll be crucified for will be the same thing another do & they'll be justified for. That's that bias shss there
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I listened. He backpeddled on the religious questions like a uni-cyclist.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Lmao

"Mase catalogue"

Drag on and bleek didnt go 4 times platinum and have number 1 hits

No way out was basically Mase album that puff stole.

Mo money mo problems was Mase song.

Lol @ thinking Puff egotistical ass wasn't planning on pushing himself out there, nah that was ALWAYS gonna be a "Puff Daddy" album

Mase had two songs on No Way Out. Two.

Stevie J: Ma$e came to me in the studio one day with this “I’m Comin’ Out” sample. He’s like,
    “When you gonna use this right here? Either my album, Puff album or Big album?” So we laid the track first but nobody knew who was gonna get it. And then when Big came with the “B-I-G P-O-P-P-A!” What!? That was Big’s joint. Everybody felt that.

Read More: Check Out How Biggie’s ‘Life After Death’ Was Made - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/03/the-making-of-life-after-death-many-men/11/?trackback=tsmclip

Stop reaching to gas up a ? that peaked during the Clinton administration before becoming a punchline in the culture. ? were born, grew up, lived full lives and died in the time since Mase was truly relevant.....but let him spit a couple bars over a Ennio Morricone sample for attention and suddenly ya'll prisoners of the moment, talking about what a masterpiece Harlem World was and generally doing ya'll damnedest to polish up his GOAT resume.
    That small amount of work is greater than all of Cam ? combined in my opinion.

That warrants a ? Please. Harlem World over Come Home With Me AND Purple Haze yeah ok

Gotta hand it to him tho, this was good promotion for that new album if it's got this many people out the woodwork craving new Mase music in 2017.....

9efx0znnc2lq.jpg

• bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options

You have to read between the lines on some things and put things together, cuz he was cryptic he basically said he is multifaceted and he did what he felt like doing, when he felt like and as a man he don’t have to explain himself.

I hear you, but that's not an answer really. If the question is why did he leave town, and the answer is "I wanted to, and I don't have to explain myself", that's not really giving anyone any information. It's his right to answer that way, and it's fine. But it's not informative, and that's why I said he didn't really expand on the reasons he left.

Like I'd say he was more informative on Cam leaving. He said potentially it was influenced by Tru Life beef, but also his mother just had a stroke so he went to take care of her. He didn't give that level of answer on his leaving. Not a knock on him...Tell what he wants. But his comments about himself didn't really give much info.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

where u from again?

VA. Tell me how he explain the Cam's sister line? Tell me how he elaborated on his reason for leaving Harlem at 58 minutes in?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    DJ akademiks is a straight up ? that ? what to talk down on a whole region but when he get confronted on tv by vic mensa he's totally different

What'd he say any the South? I haven't seen/heard it

They talking about @gemini86 theres been a running theory that he is infact dj akademiks. Lmao.
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont remember the minute mark.. But Ma$e said that this is about a video.. And he kinda downplayed it.. It's like man after 20 years this video is where our issues are?.. I have an issue with that..

Ma$e mentions in the video that he wore Cam's clothes.. So a ? that gave you clothes to wear.. As soon as you get on you charge him for a video?.. And expect him to let it go?.. I wish Angie would have plodded more on that..

If you my man.. And u held me down.. And I get on.. Ima make sure you straight.. That's what real ? do.. Yes you've grown.. But don't act like Cam is crazy for feeling the way he felt. He held you down and you had the power to change his life and you did it but not really. Charging that man for a video is a slap in the face in my opinion. If he did that video all of this wouldn't even be going on. Made said that he's grown so maybe he isn't the same person.. But growth doesnt negate what you've done in your past. You still have to deal with the Karma that comes along with what you've done. Outside of that I feel him.. This is a dope interview.. Many layers and no one is perfect.. But Ma$e needs to understand where Cam is coming from as it pertains to that video..