Let's make a list of the rappers who have spit RACIST lyrics

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Reason
Hip Hop culture is universal, so we cannot tolerate the hatred, bigotry, and fear of racism. We must make note of all the emcees who have used the mic to spread such filth.

You name da names, I'll add them to the list.

Here's the ones I'm aware of, off the top of my head.

1. RZA
2. GZA
3. ODB
4. Inspekta Deck
5. Method Man
6. Ice Cube
7. Ras Kass
8. K-RINO
9. KRS-ONE
10. Rakim
11. Chuck D
12. Poor Righteous Teachers
13. Professor Griff
14. Busta Rhymes
15. Brand Nubian
16. Eminem
17. Dead Prez
18. David Banner
19. X-Clan
20. Paris
21. Kid Rock
22. Lil Wyte

Comments

• BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That guy's not in the Wu.

Also his premise is incorrect.

Racism is the belief in a racial hierarchy.

Plenty of black people are racist. Deal with it.
  • BillDance
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol i was being sarcastic
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL at Eminem being at the bottom of this list.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »

And this matters because why?
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And this matters because why?

For obvious reasons. This thread is funny to me. Eminem would most likely be on the top of this list depending on what color you are.
  • wordsRweapons
    edited December 2010
    Options
    For obvious reasons. This thread is funny to me. Eminem would most likely be on the top of this list depending on what color you are.

This list is not in any sort of order?

Racism is racism, deal wit it.

SMH at dude trying to rank racism
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options

Eminem has spit racist lyrics. This is a fact. He deserves to be on the list.

But when you compare the AMOUNT of racist lyrics and the DEVOTION to racism involved.... Eminem is nowhere near number one.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Eminem has spit racist lyrics. This is a fact. He deserves to be on the list.

But when you compare the AMOUNT of racist lyrics and the DEVOTION to racism involved.... Eminem is nowhere near number one.

See, people know that black culture and hip hop go hand in hand. Hip hop can be an expression of protest and to tell the truth about things you couldnt in soul music or ragtim and jazz. Rap nowadays dont talk much of that ? , but most of the artists on the list besides Eminem are black and speak of real ? and black pride. You can have black pride without being racist.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL, its the only time the whites put him at the bottom of any list.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This list is not in any sort of order?

Racism is racism, deal wit it.

SMH at dude trying to rank racism

RAnk racism? HA lol, thats funny my dude. It's one thing to have black pride and speak of it. It's another thing to make a song INTENDED to disrespect black people and not doing that ****** ? . Just saying
  • wordsRweapons
    edited December 2010
    Options
    See, people know that black culture and hip hop go hand in hand. Hip hop can be an expression of protest and to tell the truth about things you couldnt in soul music or ragtim and jazz. Rap nowadays dont talk much of that ? , but most of the artists on the list besides Eminem are black and speak of real ? and black pride. You can have black pride without being racist.

Anyone can have pride in their race without being racist.

But pride speaks for itself.

No need to put down other races to express it.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

LOL... co-sig-na-tura..... you can tell a lot about people on here by what they post sometimes.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anyone can have pride in their race without being racist.

But pride speaks for itself.

No need to put down other races to express it.

I dont see a lot of these artists putting down races. Just talking about the machine and the beast. There's black people in the machine and the beast as well, just so happens that White people are relevant in that too.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol@ this ? da t/s gotta b white smh...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

tru...ha
  • wordsRweapons
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont see a lot of these artists putting down races. Just talking about the machine and the beast. There's black people in the machine and the beast as well, just so happens that White people are relevant in that too.

I know my dude, Eminem was wrong for that just like some black artists have been as well.

I agree theres a difference between pride and racism.

Racism is dumb in any form. But eminems racism is not any worse than anyone else's racism. Racism is bad no matter what.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ this ? da t/s gotta b white smh...

The t/s has also posted some racist ? i believe in one or two threads before, so.....
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I know my dude, Eminem was wrong for that just like some black artists have been as well.

Racism is dumb in any form. But eminems racism is not any worse than anyone else's racism. Racism is bad no matter what.

Racism is wrong/dumb period. But it's difficult to really talk about something like this though. Most of the artists mentioned aint racist and they are just speaking the facts and truth. It's on some Nation of Gods and Earths ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You can have black pride without being racist.

I totally agree with that.

But I didn't put those black emcees on the list because of black pride. They have spit actual racist lyrics. Many of them are members of the racist 5% cult that I exposed here on the IC a few months back. Many feelings were caught in that thread.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

dog, this is a useless thread because known racists are gonna say dumb ? like black folks cant be racist.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's on some Nation of Gods and Earths ? .

A racist cult.

Here is their exposure: http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?52676-The-secret-120-lessons-of-the-racist-5-cult
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I totally agree with that.

But I didn't put those black emcees on the list because of black pride. They have spit actual racist lyrics. Many of them are members of the racist 5% cult that I exposed here on the IC a few months back. Many feelings were caught in that thread.

Five percenters are racist? Somewhat, but its not like they aint got facts. I ride with the five percenters.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Five percenters are racist? Somewhat, but its not like they aint got facts. I ride with the five percenters.

Peep the link I provided. If you ride with them, you ride with racism.

I suspect that you are not fully aware of their racism.
  • wordsRweapons
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Racism is wrong/dumb period. But it's difficult to really talk about something like this though. Most of the artists mentioned aint racist and they are just speaking the facts and truth. It's on some Nation of Gods and Earths ? .

Yea this ? is hard to discuss. Racism is probably the most complicated social issue as to who, why, and how it happens.
  • BillDance
    edited December 2010
    Options
    is this considered Black pride or racism?
    "Bust a Glock; devils get shot. . . . when ? give the word me herd like the buffalo through the neighborhood; watch me blast. . . . I'm killing more crackers than Bosnia-Herzegovina, each and everyday. . . . don't bust until you see the whites of his eyes, the whites of his skin. . . . Louis Farrakhan . . . Bloods and CRIPS, and little old me, and we all getting ready for the enemy";