The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? this ? ...Get back to the stories
  • uaintknow
    uaintknow Members Posts: 93
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Not at all. My point is why let an experience from a time when your still learning who you are and growing into your individuality shape your perspective for life. All women can't be ? , hoes and ? b/c of what an adolescent young girl did whne she prob didn't even know who she was heself.

I didn't say all women just like what I said doesn't pertain to all men, but on average, women do handle emotions better. That highlighted is stereotypical bull, but I understand thats your emotions talking to help you feel better about the truth I just gave you.

Past matters. What if you ? someone when you're 16? Are you saying that this experience shoudn't matter because it's in the past? Everything you do has its repercussions....You can't throw your ? at random guys when you're a teenager and after you turn 20 act all holy. You're bullshitting yourself and everybody else around you and the truth will come out sooner or later. But that's what women are adept at. ? around and then when the circumstances demand it, saying I'm a changed person. ? .
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Because your argument was based on the point of not allowing a young, inexperienced, immature girl mess up your head & subsequent relationships. Seeing that there were multiple stories in here from older posters then obviously its not just young girls who got the game ? up. So.....how can you get mad at dudes for having their guards up?

I think its good to have your guard up to a certain extent, it shows that you've learned from past experieces. My issue is that these high school heartbreaks shaped some of these guys perspective on women through life.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    From SOHH....originally written by Not Soft
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=11

this post is a underated classic in this thread..lol at "maaan she threw it on the roof".

I remember this chick in either 8th grade or freshman year I wuz diggin named Donisha,but my best "in school" friend wuz diggin her first so since I wuz a little more respectful back then I left it alone cuz he LOVED this chick and knew her first...He would tell me how much of a sweetheart she wuz and how beatiful she wuz....and I would just sit there and nod and agree like "yeeeah she really is isn't she you'll get her one day bruh"....Anyway we in shop class one day and the teacher breaks us up into groups....she sends me, our sweetheart Donesha,and this "other nikka" to go watch a woodshop turorial video,while my boy and the rest of the class work on they projects.

So me,donesha,and "other nikka" is in the room crackin jokes,laughin,not watchin this movie...."Other nikka" is what we called em, outta nowhere ask me and my boys innocent angel if he can suk her t1ti's randomly as hell lol!...I had the
    krs-one-o.gif
    face thinkin "The audacity of this nikka,how dare he go and........!" Then I hear a sweet innocent voice say "I guess "....damn Donesha why?luckily we wuz in the dark cuz I instantly had the e6omir.gif face.....I couldn't believe it,im sittin there watchin this nikka suk on her t1ti...u know I got a woody at 100% max right now...she just sittin there with a smile on her face while this nikka goin in on this nipple...im just sittin there emotionless for at least 3 minutes maybe even 4 watchin....he suckin and she giggling like I aint even there....What would jesus do in this situation? I don't know but what did I do?I ask "Bu bu but can I get in on this?"....Donesha the angel replies "Go ahead lol,yall crazy"...."Other Nikka" wuz ever so gracious....didn't hate at all that I wuz eatin off his "masterplan",he stuck to his t1ti and I stuck to mine until that 30 minute movie finished....I never been so conflicted,depressed this girl wuznt the sweetheart I built her up to be but so joyful at my age just to have that t1ti in my mouth...my emotions wuz e6omir.gif that day.

But it wuz funny we came out from watchin the movie,lips extra chapped...my boy came up to me with sum damn protective goggles on talkin about "Its our turn to go watch that movie,wuz it stupid?"....my reply? "yeeeeeeeee....nah"....woody still at 100% max...from that day foward the valuable lesson "other nikka" taught me wuz to always be the nikka that randomly ask "can I suck on ya t1ti?" outta left field....don't be the nikka with the e6omir.gif face in the dark.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    So what does that have to do with emotional strength? Now you just moved the goalpost.

Your thesis is that woman are emotionally stronger than men. And now you're telling me part of what you're basing this off of is who holds grudges the longest/ is willing to forgive?

? that's weak. Michael Jordan holds a grudge with everybody that did him ? in life. ? I'm still holding a grudge on that dude that stole my pencil in 2nd grade. How does that make me emotionally weak? What? Lol you do realize that holding a grudge takes no effort right. You do realize there is a difference between a grudge and a vendetta right? Wow......

This is all I'ma focus on. Because you seriously do not understand the male view on life (as most females who try to speak for us). Cause we hear what y'all say. We take in fully what y'all are saying. But you're totally missing another side.

You're saying that we are weak because it takes 1 event to change our lives....we're saying you're weak because you were too stupid to prevent more than 1 event from happening to you

You see the different viewpoint???

You're strong because you took an emotional lashing your whole life and rolled with the punches. But for a guy its like...there's more to life then being a punching bag. Being a punching bag doesn't make you emotional strong. That logic fits the definition of insanity.

I see your viewpoint, now see mine. Evrything you just admitted shows an inability to heal hence the grudge. Women aren't stupid bc she chooses to open up and let someone else in. She doesn't know the next guy will be and ass until he acts like an ass. At least she is strong enough to be vulnerable again. You men are coldhearted from one experience. Ya'll refuse to open up and know the woman or build a relationship, so ya'll say anyways. One guy in here said he was married but still doesn't fully trust women. Crazy right?!
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    uaintknow wrote: »
    Past matters. What if you ? someone when you're 16? Are you saying that this experience shoudn't matter because it's in the past? Everything you do has its repercussions....You can't throw your ? at random guys when you're a teenager and after you turn 20 act all holy. You're bullshitting yourself and everybody else around you and the truth will come out sooner or later. But that's what women are adept at. ? around and then when the circumstances demand it, saying I'm a changed person. ? .

You men are jaded. Why are ya'll only familar with hoes and ? ???????????

Of course the past matters, but I don't judge every new guy by the ? and loser from my past did unless he shows behaviors similar to said loser. That shows I've learned and can spot bs next go round, doesn't mean I can't open up and build something with the next guy. Like my friend said, guys and girls are diff, especially if guys can marry a broad he doesn't fully trust, I have nothing more to say. Can't relate to that at all.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    From SOHH - originally posted by Ghostface Poster
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=12

My homeboy is a workout junkie so dude is built like a linebacker,we were in a club playing the bar and some fat ? sloppy chick started trying to holler at him.We could tell he was annoyed but then dude starts telling her his workout regimen at the gym so we all think hes warming up to her or something. Dude looks at her with the straight face and says " Do you think I do all those workouts so I can come to the club and bag the fat,? ,and sloppy ? ?" and this point shes like huh.gifand we're like shocking.gifThen he says to her "A lot of nyggas out there that like fat girls,but I'm not one of them.Now go find one before someone sees me talking to you"

In my mind all I hear is the "FATALITY" from Mortal Combat.The fat chick turned around and dashed to the bathroom while my homeboy went back to drinking his drink. A few minutes later we seen her and her friends leaving the club and she had tears in her eyes. Me and my homeboys spent the rest of the night arguing about was that too mean or not.To this day my homeboy who said it says if he ever sees that girl again he's going to apologize
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I see your viewpoint, now see mine. Evrything you just admitted shows an inability to heal hence the grudge. Women aren't stupid bc she chooses to open up and let someone else in. She doesn't know the next guy will be and ass until he acts like an ass. At least she is strong enough to be vulnerable again. You men are coldhearted from one experience. Ya'll refuse to open up and know the woman or build a relationship, so ya'll say anyways. One guy in here said he was married but still doesn't fully trust women. Crazy right?!

No it isn't. ? doesn't fully trust women. Not his wife. And he'd still be a fool to 100% trust his wife. But just cause its not 100% doesn't mean he's being a jealous ass husband. He's just being REAL about the situation.

Secondly being strong enough to be vulnerable is totally an opinion of position. Because if you fail you're going to say, well at least I tried. If you succeed you're going to say, "See I knew it would work." Total cop outs.

Only y'all can't treat each relationship as a unique situation without letting past events artificially dictate your interactions. Just cause I'm holding a grudge, doesn't mean I'm not "healed." Wtf...me laughing about it means I'm healed. Just cause I don't wanna repeat my mistakes I'm not healed?
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Man dis ? so entertaining I wish I had a story! U ? done took more L's than da Debarge's. SMFH. I guess I just live vicariously thru u ? etherous lives. Lmao
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    From SOHH - originally posted by Ghostface Poster

My homeboy is a workout junkie so dude is built like a linebacker,we were in a club playing the bar and some fat ? sloppy chick started trying to holler at him.We could tell he was annoyed but then dude starts telling her his workout regimen at the gym so we all think hes warming up to her or something. Dude looks at her with the straight face and says " Do you think I do all those workouts so I can come to the club and bag the fat,? ,and sloppy ? ?" and this point shes like huh.gifand we're like shocking.gifThen he says to her "A lot of nyggas out there that like fat girls,but I'm not one of them.Now go find one before someone sees me talking to you"

In my mind all I hear is the "FATALITY" from Mortal Combat.The fat chick turned around and dashed to the bathroom while my homeboy went back to drinking his drink. A few minutes later we seen her and her friends leaving the club and she had tears in her eyes. Me and my homeboys spent the rest of the night arguing about was that too mean or not.To this day my homeboy who said it says if he ever sees that girl again he's going to apologize

The ? to make your soul burn slow... gotdamn.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ayo I was gonna come in here and joke but damn. Some of this ? is ridiculous.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ the ? suck story.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Haha said a man, but yeah, I did fix it.

Face it men are physically strong and emotionally weak. Women are emotionally strong and physically weak. The best observation I've made in the short month of being a member of this all male forum is that you men are nothing more than women with ? ...and what I mean by that is your more fueled by your emotions than anything. To say your actions are logical is an insult to logic. Alot of these burn stories are from the highschool and college era. Seems like most of ya'll were under 21 when you had your life altering heartbreaks...the problem with that is it was during your puppy love phase. You got men out here in their late twenties and older mad at women and putting all of them in the same category as a young girl from highschool who did you wrong who was just having fun and doing her and prob not mentally mature enough or ready to handle a real relationship, yet she is the standard for all women the rest of your lives?! That lil girl??? Nothing logical about that bruh. Nothing at all. Thats all emotion.

At least women rationalize the situation and can chalk ill treatment up to adolescence and ignorance on the man's part, allowing us to heal and move on not hold that one loser as the standard for all men for life. Thats why women can sometimes continue relationships with guys who did us wrong from highschool and early college...bc we've HEALED, something men don't do.

Your logic is flawed. Women don't even think logically. Ya'll think emotionally. With that being said:

doorslam.gif
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your logic is flawed. Women don't even think logically. Ya'll think emotionally. With that being said:

doorslam.gif

Oh ? , that gif is ? funny...what tv show that ? from?
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2011
    Options
    silver spoons?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gif is from a show called Small Wonder. Shout out to Vicki the Girl Robot.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    doorslam.gif
    Does a more trill .gif even exist?
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2011
    Options
    small world was the ? !
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the fat mike one had me dien slowly lol
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rey ? wrote: »
    from sohh - originally posted by ghostface poster

my homeboy is a workout junkie so dude is built like a linebacker,we were in a club playing the bar and some fat ? sloppy chick started trying to holler at him.we could tell he was annoyed but then dude starts telling her his workout regimen at the gym so we all think hes warming up to her or something. Dude looks at her with the straight face and says " do you think i do all those workouts so i can come to the club and bag the fat,? ,and sloppy ? ?" and this point shes like huh.gifand we're like shocking.gifthen he says to her "a lot of nyggas out there that like fat girls,but i'm not one of them.now go find one before someone sees me talking to you"

in my mind all i hear is the "fatality" from mortal combat.the fat chick turned around and dashed to the bathroom while my homeboy went back to drinking his drink. A few minutes later we seen her and her friends leaving the club and she had tears in her eyes. Me and my homeboys spent the rest of the night arguing about was that too mean or not.to this day my homeboy who said it says if he ever sees that girl again he's going to apologize

h.o.h h.o.f
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Face it men are physically strong and emotionally weak. Women are emotionally strong and physically weak. The best observation I've made in the short month of being a member of this all male forum is that you men are nothing more than women with ? ...and what I mean by that is your more fueled by your emotions than anything. To say your actions are logical is an insult to logic. Alot of these burn stories are from the highschool and college era. Seems like most of ya'll were under 21 when you had your life altering heartbreaks...the problem with that is it was during your puppy love phase. You got men out here in their late twenties and older mad at women and putting all of them in the same category as a young girl from highschool who did you wrong who was just having fun and doing her and prob not mentally mature enough or ready to handle a real relationship, yet she is the standard for all women the rest of your lives?! That lil girl??? Nothing logical about that bruh. Nothing at all. Thats all emotion.

At least women rationalize the situation and can chalk ill treatment up to adolescence and ignorance on the man's part, allowing us to heal and move on not hold that one loser as the standard for all men for life. Thats why women can sometimes continue relationships with guys who did us wrong from highschool and early college...bc we've HEALED, something men don't do.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    either drop a story or shut the ? up and get the ? out

*mumbles* messing up a perfectly good thread
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    either drop a story or shut the ? up and get the ? out

*mumbles* messing up a perfectly good thread

Sometimes when I think of the L's I've taken I just stare off into space... and shake my head. All of them aren't story worthy, but I'm trying to remember some more that are. I may have blocked some out...damn.
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

I will be simping you...
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited May 2011
    Options

Hilarious. Men use this forum to express themselves emotionally because its not acceptable for us to do so in real life. Its a form of venting done in private. We don't do it publicly because its never acceptable for men to be weak or emotionally vulnerable. And women definitely don't rationalize the situation better than men. You don't hear about too many men slashing tires and crying in public over a woman.
    I disagree. A female is not more bitter. She puts herself out there in hopes that the guy is honest enough to handle what she's saying and be upfront about his intentions. Women move on. You men hold grudges. Men in this very thread have said and keep repeating that all it takes is for one woman to screw him over whereas a woman can take multiple rejections and disappointments before she decides to be cold and unforgiving. Why is it diff bc I said it?
    Maybe because men logically understand the risk involved with getting emotionally attached to someone after being hurt? It doesn't make sense to constantly make yourself vulnerable unless you fully trust someone, and that takes time. Plus, its easier for women to move on. They are the ones getting approached more regularly than men (yes, men get approached but not nearly as often).
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't want this thread to get derailed but it looks like it already has. ? .
This discussion has been closed.