How will we discuss NYC's grimy/street era of the 90's being filled with alot of suspect MC's ?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Legend in Two SportsPosts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
it almost seems as if these dudes were spittin that brawn and tough talk to cover up the fact that they were homiscuous ....

busta ryhmes
prodigy
ll cool j
biggie smalls (rip)
redman
methodman
spliff starr
mase
erick sermon
guru (rip)

how will we as REASON posters discuss this era and the players involved without hurting the sensitive feelings of NY postetrs ?

lets all give out opinions on how we should discuss this matter with caution, because the last thing we would want to do is hurt the feelings of fellow posters ....

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gossip girl thread...

I gave u a feelings ....

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gossip girl thread...

men like to gossip more than women as you can see on this site bring anything to do with male sexuality and these ? go crazy,
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 90's was crazy too
    junk7.jpg

junk1.jpg

junk2.jpg

junk8.jpg

junk6.jpg

junk5.jpg

s1988.jpg

? all them ? except murda mase even tho he be actin like a ?
  • popbeijing
    popbeijing Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    didnt know there was a rumor on big...i dont even care, music was cool, the rest dont matter...all i know is i dig chicks, ? what them rappin ass nigguhs do....
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rap been had a lot of ? ass dudes in it. Its just that, unlike today, they actually make good music. And they never talk about that ? ? on records. As long as dudes keep that ? to themselves and not be flamboyant stereotypical ? dude, I can care less on what they do behind closed doors.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    BIG should b #1 cuz big was rappin ? lyrikz & eatin kfc butt azz nekkid n front of MEN behind closed doorz...NO MANN!
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't expect any intelligent conversation on this topic. Its a huge double standard that exist among the ONLINE hiphop fanbase. ANYBODY from the 90s NY hiphop era gets a pass for ANYTHING.

Lil Wayne kisses baby the entire online community erupts blaming Wayne for faggotry in hiphop...

Yet Guru was a ? man being abused by his lover
    Prodigy is ? ? in prison
    Mister Cee is sleeping with trannies
    Biggie was suspect

the list goes on and on.

Now think about if we had twitter, Facebook, internet access, and cameraphones like we do today.....alot of these dudes woulda been got exposed. Don't get me wrong i love 90s hiphop but we gotta stop pretending like these dudes were super heroes or some ? .

There were alot of lames
    Alot of undercover homos

and

alot of wack music to go along with it. Don't hold ur tongue with these NY posters, let them know the real about themselves and their region.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was suspect ? everywhere. ? Wit Dre Day and No Vaseline (my favorite diss songs) come to mind. The west is full of suspect dudes. Might even have NY beat.

C/S this thread other than that tho
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't expect any intelligent conversation on this topic. Its a huge double standard that exist among the ONLINE hiphop fanbase. ANYBODY from the 90s NY hiphop era gets a pass for ANYTHING.

Lil Wayne kisses baby the entire online community erupts blaming Wayne for faggotry in hiphop...

Prodigy is ? ? in prison
    Biggie was suspect

the list goes on and on.

Now think about if we had twitter, Facebook, internet access, and cameraphones like we do today.....alot of these dudes woulda been got exposed. Don't get me wrong i love 90s hiphop but we gotta stop pretending like these dudes were super heroes or some ? .

There were alot of lames
    Alot of undercover homos

and

alot of wack music to go along with it. Don't hold ur tongue with these NY posters, let them know the real about themselves and their region.

whoa..never heard that one
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Prodigy is ? ? in prison
    Biggie was suspect

the list goes on and on.

There were alot of lames
    Alot of undercover homos

and

Guru and Prodigy is gossip. In fact, a lot of that list is heresay. How did Red, Mef, Erick Sermon and Busta become suspect? Again, this whole ? thing goes beyond NY... let's talk about that instead of making another coast war thread. Yeah, the ? ? didn't just start in this millenium, but NY cats aren't the only guilty ones, keep it real...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    We're gonna take Havoc's word that Prodigy was a ? in prison even though he wasn't there to witness it?
  • harlem hustla
    Options
    ? all dem ? except ma$e
  • GeE-757
    Options

Prodigy is ? ? in prison
    Biggie was suspect

the list goes on and on.

There were alot of lames
    Alot of undercover homos

and

dead
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember hearing about the reason eric sermon jumped out of a window was because his boyfriend left him.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits for proof all these rappers are ? *
  • GeE-757
    Options

would u eat infront of MEN nekkid & REFUSE 2 put clothez on after leavin da booth rappin about fukin tranniez? lol
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

would u eat infront of MEN nekkid & REFUSE 2 put clothez on after leavin da booth rappin about fukin tranniez? lol

lmao see what im sayin Gee. Its almost like u have to force these dudes to believe anything bad about these rappers from the 90s. Like honestly what straight man does what u just described Gee?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

i don't know who supposedly did that....
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lmao see what im sayin Gee. Its almost like u have to force these dudes to believe anything bad about these rappers from the 90s. Like honestly what straight man does what u just described Gee?

lol yep...& NUN@ da bold that is sum CUCKOLD ? smh...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udH0RIkZ2mg&feature=related

watch the video around the 2 min mark get educated, the hackers killed the thread on all of Biggies Suspect actions, lyrics and associations...
  • tb_
    tb_ Members Posts: 232
    Options
    wow

watch the video around the 2 min mark get educated, the hackers killed the thread on all of Biggies Suspect actions, lyrics and associations...

• harlem hustla
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Harlem World ? started all dis G-?

UPTOWN MONEY WAS LOVELY
    HARLEM ? KNOW ABOUT DA GOOD BAD & UGLY
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

lmao
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    i remember hearing about the reason eric sermon jumped out of a window was because his boyfriend left him.
    and then the real story is because he was boxed in at this girls crib when her man came home. dude grab the steel on sermon.
    even his baby's mom was "happy" that it happened. it had nothing to do with anything ?

the ? erick sermon rumors came from his mannerisms on and off the mic. but even that came because of the keep it real era. where you couldnt tell a story unless you lived it, you had to be in a gang or crew, and you had to actually have ties to the streets.

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    most of yall dudes are doing nothing more than killing the art in here. claiming ppl are ? etc etc when these ? have kids and everything.

one thread superhead ? every rapper you mentioned and then in another thread their ?

yall dudes are losing yall way

whats next?? if lebron takes a towel and starts stinging ? ? in the locker room he's ? ??

the fact is at the end of all of this is that no homosexual acts are being reported or proven. you gentlemen in here ARE REACHING for any remote possibility and then running with it as tho you are convinced. why dont you just put in an app at fox news if you want to ? the history and and credibility of the art that WE created

smh