How will we discuss NYC's grimy/street era of the 90's being filled with alot of suspect MC's ?

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Link to guru being in a relationship with a man. If biggie is ? for being naked in front of men, then so are many athletes who shower and dress in lockerrooms.

Btw I'm not condoning what biggie did.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    For one Biggie wasnt ? , that ? stems from the "ill suck on your daddys ? " line which was comedy, it was supposed to be funny and it was it had people dying back in the day, matter fact the song was about a female but these internet lames are infatuated with starting rumors and acting like they know ? nobody else knows, they believe what they want and run with it and then all of the sudden a bunch of other stupid people start believing false accusations, matter fact almost everybody listed were rumors started by "wendy williams", wendy ? williams is where we are getting our facts from now?? The ? said red and ? hold hands, busta and qtip are ? , nas isnt ? but hes a dusthead etc.., its stupid ? she does for ratings or whatever I really dont know why she does it, personal vendettas maybe I dont know, only suspect one to me really was Guru because that whole situation was shady

Whats funny is you saying Biggie was not ? or Bi as an absolute is as bad as If i say on the ablsolute tip he was. There was more then the "daddys ? Line" there was the "rather ? Rupaul" Line, The"? other MC's Raw up the ass Line" The "I dare you to stick your ? in me Line" and other more subtle questionable lines. Besides that dudes best friend was openly ? , His Dj ? Trannys, His lil Homie strips for men and dances, his other homie picked up Trannys and his manager kicks it at ? clubs. What Does B.I.G. actually stand for? It was made an acronym for a reason. That said only the really ? circle he rolled with knows for sure if he was truly a Notorious Bi G...

I dont know who his best friend who is openly ? is or his "other homie" that picks up trannys is, for all i know these are stories that are made up, Cease is his cousin and yea what he did was suspect, but how does that make big ? ? that ? doesnt even automatically make cease ? , Cee is the only proven one and it had nothing to do with Big, not even in the same time zone, your honestly going to sit here and try to convice people Big was ? because Cee did what he did or does what he does? When theres no proof of big even being suspect and dont bring up those lines again either thats reaching at its finest, they hold no clout on the matter, i'm not a ? but I think those lines were witty, they were used for emphasis like aneed was saying, Big aint ? man your trying hard but your failing

alright you believe that people stay in denial and play ignorance on ? all the time. Every incident I named made the news Mase picking up the ? , Biggie's Openly ? Friend Mann and Puffy Taking Xzibit to a ? club. Biggie chilling naked eating and smoking blunts in rooms full of men and lacking women and his lil cease enjoying stripping and dancing naked for men, Or asking dudes to strip naked for him if they lose a rap battle are all incidents brought out by those close to them man. Words and actions take a different meaning when you compare them to the company kept in my circles I guess it is different in yours. Like dude pointed out the hypocrisy of kats talking ill about Wayne when he is not doing even half the suspect ? his predecessors did...
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wayne kisses a ? that he calls "Daddy" (nuff said)

Call it Mafia if you want to but nobody buying that excuse. These ? aint Sicilian, they ain't pushin a line, they ain't taxing businesses and putting they people has head of unions and in politics.

Them using Mafia as a reason is just a convenient excuse that most ain't going for.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In the real world... The entertainment industry, and the music industry especially the "black entertainment" industry is ran by homosexuals. Why do you think Atlanta is such a popular city these days in music and movies? Not to hard to answer that one...

If you have a hold up about people who do unnatural things for pleasure so be it, but you are kidding yourself if you dont see the truth about Hollywood and the selected few that we so willfully praise as little sheep. They have all been "propositioned", "turned out", especially the ones that start young [ie. Corey Feldman, Bow Wow, Wayne, B2K and on and on].

If you hear something from one person than another and than another, and not second hand accounts but several personal encounterers, countless hoes, or whoever why is it not true, because you weren't in the room to see it happen and join in?

Sometimes you gotta take things as they are people...

Most every entertainer has questionable occurrences in their lives that are well documented, Kurt Cobain to Lil Wayne to Michael Jackson. I swear yall make this imaginary pedestals for these people who arent even a quarter of what you think they are.

You can tell when a person is popular sheerly off talent they possess (J.Cole, Krit, Lamars) and then you can tell when there success is for other reasons and they surpass the music (Minaj, Rhianna, Jay Z, Wayne). They are media darlings for a reason...

If you are in that coveted 1% living life as an entertainer and not doing anything else but that, you have more than likely sucked a ? or two in your life regardless of your gender. You look at it and cringe but its a reality. You aint got ? and someone promises you the world, see what you would do.

Everybody just wants to label it and scare themselves from understanding that it is just a twisted reality, nothing more. Not some conspiracy Illuminati theory but simply that, what it is
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the real world... The entertainment industry, and the music industry especially the "black entertainment" industry is ran by homosexuals. Why do you think Atlanta is such a popular city these days in music and movies? Not to hard to answer that one...

If you have a hold up about people who do unnatural things for pleasure so be it, but you are kidding yourself if you dont see the truth about Hollywood and the selected few that we so willfully praise as little sheep. They have all been "propositioned", "turned out", especially the ones that start young [ie. Corey Feldman, Bow Wow, Wayne, B2K and on and on].

If you hear something from one person than another and than another, and not second hand accounts but several personal encounterers, countless hoes, or whoever why is it not true, because you weren't in the room to see it happen and join in?

Sometimes you gotta take things as they are people...

Most every entertainer has questionable occurrences in their lives that are well documented, Kurt Cobain to Lil Wayne to Michael Jackson. I swear yall make this imaginary pedestals for these people who arent even a quarter of what you think they are.

You can tell when a person is popular sheerly off talent they possess (J.Cole, Krit, Lamars) and then you can tell when there success is for other reasons and they surpass the music (Minaj, Rhianna, Jay Z, Wayne). They are media darlings for a reason...

If you are in that coveted 1% living life as an entertainer and not doing anything else but that, you have more than likely sucked a ? or two in your life regardless of your gender. You look at it and cringe but its a reality. You aint got ? and someone promises you the world, see what you would do.

Everybody just wants to label it and scare themselves from understanding that it is just a twisted reality, nothing more. Not some conspiracy Illuminati theory but simply that, what it is

Realest post in this thread, though I disagree with a few things. A lot of that ? ? is heresay, from all angles. Like, I never knew Corey Feldman was rumored to be ? . Yeah, there is a ? agenda (mostly pushed by straight people willing to ? anyone to get ahead, literally), but there's a difference between that and ? people in entertainment that just wanna express themselves. And those people unfortunately get caught up in the mix of the industry's vultures. We don't know what goes on in the industry, cuz we haven't been there... and even if we hear something from an "insider", we gotta take it with a grain of salt, cuz men lie, women lie, you know the rest. MJ couldn't even be proven to be a child molestor in court, what makes you think words from an insider is solid evidence?

And for the record, this isn't a defense on BIG eating chicken naked in front of dudes, that ? is gross. And at the same time, I'm not about bashing ? dudes because they live a different lifestyle cuz honestly, no one is innocent. How does having a ? best friend automatically make you ? ? I personally have a lot of close ? people in my life, and I'm far from ? . Like I said in an earlier post, it doesn't take away from his work. And as far as Mister Cee goes, he's a pioneer in hip hop. We forget that he put BDK and Biggie on. If it wasn't for his contribution in hip hop, it wouldn't be what it is today. Again, I'm not defending or caping, but I'm not gonna write them off as entertainers either, cuz truthfully they did more for hip hop than you and I ever could.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So Biggie is guilty by association for having a ? friend? Btw I'm not defending him sitting naked in a room eating KFC lol

hey it is wat it is imean just look@ mann...

biggieandmann500.jpg

^ i dont care wat nobody say that kat is a ? & im not knockin big fa havin a ? bff but muthafukaz need 2 stop actin like big wasnt suspect when he was & therr is just no xcuse n da world fa that eatin kfc nekkid n a room full of MEN & refusin 2 put clothez on or his ? lyrikz...
    $pyda wrote: »
    Gee wants these ? rumors to be true so bad right now

? im only speakin on WELL DOCUMENT;D actual factual ? n herr..
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Link to guru being in a relationship with a man. If biggie is ? for being naked in front of men, then so are many athletes who shower and dress in lockerrooms.

r u really that foolish? smh athletez have 2 shower & dress n lockerroomz biggie didnt have 2 b butt nekkid he chose 2 do that ? big couldve easily told everybody 2 gtfoh but he chose 2 bare his rollz fa sum MEN who knowz fa sure if big was ? fa real but he was definitely SUSPECT werd 2 MANN & RU PAUL!

• rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think gee suspect ? posted mann pic like 3 times already n this another thread where west coast n southern ? show they lil brother complex n fazeem a hindu who found rap 5 years ago dnt pay him no mind...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Don't expect any intelligent conversation on this topic. Its a huge double standard that exist among the ONLINE hiphop fanbase. ANYBODY from the 90s NY hiphop era gets a pass for ANYTHING.

Lil Wayne kisses baby the entire online community erupts blaming Wayne for faggotry in hiphop...

Yet Guru was a ? man being abused by his lover
    Prodigy is ? ? in prison
    Mister Cee is sleeping with trannies
    Biggie was suspect

the list goes on and on.

Now think about if we had twitter, Facebook, internet access, and cameraphones like we do today.....alot of these dudes woulda been got exposed. Don't get me wrong i love 90s hiphop but we gotta stop pretending like these dudes were super heroes or some ? .

There were alot of lames
    Alot of undercover homos

and

alot of wack music to go along with it. Don't hold ur tongue with these NY posters, let them know the real about themselves and their region.

Nothing but feminine feelings in this post....dude got his panties in a bunch waiting for the right thread/topic to release all the feelings in this post.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    I think gee suspect ? posted mann pic like 3 times already n this another thread where west coast n southern ? show they lil brother complex n fazeem a hindu who found rap 5 years ago dnt pay him no mind...

how am i suspect fa pointin out suspect ? ? of course imma post that mann pik n herr when we got people n herr n DENIAL..
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee u from st.lui if not stop talkin like that n stop goin out of ur way to mispell ? dnt be a herb all ur life b...
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^ya krazy this is a HIPHOP board if i wanna text type imma text type i dont give 2 shitz about proper grammar on herr...
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    @GeE757 my point was that if being naked in front of men means "? " according to y'all. Then athletes are ? too.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    @GeE757 my point was that if being naked in front of men means "? " according to y'all. Then athletes are ? too.

smh u cant b serious...athletes r not sittin around eachother nekkid all day they do wat they gotta do n da shower & lockerroom & then leave now biggie on da other hand chose 2 sit around men nekkid & let his rollz hang he didnt have 2 do that ? he chose 2 do that & i dont care wat u say that is sum MANN ? ...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't expect any intelligent conversation on this topic. Its a huge double standard that exist among the ONLINE hiphop fanbase. ANYBODY from the 90s NY hiphop era gets a pass for ANYTHING.

Lil Wayne kisses baby the entire online community erupts blaming Wayne for faggotry in hiphop...

Yet Guru was a ? man being abused by his lover
    Prodigy is ? ? in prison
    Mister Cee is sleeping with trannies
    Biggie was suspect

the list goes on and on.

Now think about if we had twitter, Facebook, internet access, and cameraphones like we do today.....alot of these dudes woulda been got exposed. Don't get me wrong i love 90s hiphop but we gotta stop pretending like these dudes were super heroes or some ? .

There were alot of lames
    Alot of undercover homos

and

alot of wack music to go along with it. Don't hold ur tongue with these NY posters, let them know the real about themselves and their region.

Where is any proof Guru was ? ?There is none
    That prodigy ? was obviously a PR stunt cuz Hav and P at the Knicks game.i doubt P is ?
    Mister cee is a DJ so he doesn't reflect on rappers, but yeah you got that one LOL
    Biggie was suspect?There is nothing to say BIG was ? , but yeah he did have a ? friend, so i guess you can say he was suspect, but there is no proof BIG did anything ?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Nope you can't pick and choose. If being naked in front of men is ? then athletes are ? for that too.
  • loch121
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote:
    it almost seems as if these dudes were spittin that brawn and tough talk to cover up the fact that they were homiscuous ....

busta ryhmes
    prodigy
    ll cool j
    biggie smalls (rip)
    redman
    methodman
    spliff starr
    mase
    erick sermon
    guru (rip)

how will we as REASON posters discuss this era and the players involved without hurting the sensitive feelings of NY postetrs ?

lets all give out opinions on how we should discuss this matter with caution, because the last thing we would want to do is hurt the feelings of fellow posters ....

There is no proof behind any of these rumors.I know Redman and from what I know of him he's not ? .IDK where ? got thrown in?

LL..... I may give you that LOL

Mase ... no comment

Guru There is no proof.I never saw anything to prove Guru was ? .I don't buy that

There is no proof Erick Sermon is ? and I know ppl who know him

Busta and Spliff? Where is the proof? heard this rumor

Prodigy?That's already been shown to be fake

I don't think BIG was ? either

I know Redman and other def squad ? and I never saw anything to make me think Red or Erick were ?

Now let's talk about these new ? and i even like some of their music, but the top of the chain is Wayne who flat out kissed a man...No debate no rumor str8 proof

LiL B made album called I'm ?
    kanye wears dresses
    Kudi wears dresses
    Drake is Drake
    Even if some of those rumors are true which some may be these new dudes are directly doing ? ? .kanye said he gets tips from ? for dressing and is a big spokesman for them. Even if some 90's rappers were ? , at least their not ? LOL
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope you can't pick and choose. If being naked in front of men is ? then athletes are ? for that too.

so every man is ? if they had to change in front of dudes at the gym or in the mens locker room at a local pool.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    gossip girl thread...

men like to gossip more than women as you can see on this site bring anything to do with male sexuality and these ? go crazy,

my prophecy has become reality
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

so every man is ? if they had to change in front of dudes at the gym or in the mens locker room at a local pool.

I didn't make the rules. These dudes are saying that being naked in front of men means you're ? .
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options

smh how soon we forget

guru-20060414032843708.jpg

m.aol.com/music/blog/theboombox/2010/03/05/gurus-friends-and-family-question-solars-power-of-attorney/

Them ? was ? . Gaining power of attorney and preventing Gurus family from seeing him in the hospital sounds like something a wife or "life partner" would do.

and

Disgust at u comparing athletes showering to Biggie sitting around butt naked at his LEISURE with other men in the room.

SMH You ? can rationalize anything
  • loch121
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • TheKillerTruth
    TheKillerTruth Members Posts: 139
    Options
    Hasnt Havoc Been Havin Problems With P Since He Was N Jail Only Went To Go See His Homie Once But Im Suppose 2 Take His Word Dat P Is ? Even Doe P Got Offered 2 Sign With G-Unit Again If He Left Havoc Out Also Beat Da Hell Outta Havoc After Havoc Slapped Him........Hmmmm Sounds Like Havoc Is Just Mad P Is Doin Better Den Him&Leavin Mobb Deep
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    @StillDreaming unless solar himself said they were ? then I'm not gonna believe any hearsay.

Y'all logic was used against y'all regarding being naked in front of men. Don't try and make the rules as you go along to fit your agenda.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @StillDreaming unless solar himself said they were ? then I'm not gonna believe any hearsay.

Y'all logic was used against y'all regarding being naked in front of men. Don't try and make the rules as you go along to fit your agenda.

? is u serious??? So u don't see the difference between showering after a game then going bout yo business, and sitting around CHILLING eating chicken and smoking blunts butt naked with ya "boys"???

I didn't make these rules, THESE ARE MAN RULES.

CHILLING butt ass naked wit other males is a NO GO. Ionknow know who raised u to believe this is normal behavior

• loch121
    Options
    Where was it said BIG walked around naked in front of dudes?