She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    ay this ? still going on...bro then runied some chicks life

guarantee he put her up here to get roasted on cuz she aint giving top
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    lol i aint ruining ? i wouldnt let my bae see this ? she'd murk me this strictly for the I.C
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    lies...i smell foul play

a)u a random a female

b)a bitter ex boyfriend

c)a hatin as female

all possibilities are hilarious
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    lies...i smell foul play

a)u a random a female

b)a bitter ex boyfriend

c)a hatin as female

all possibilities are hilarious

d)non of the above
    but on the real i do love this girl&want to marry her i really wasnt expecting yall to roast her but it is what it is imma just talk to her about it
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn u wanna marry shorty its dat serious? i thought u said in da opening post yall was together for a few months
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    damn u wanna marry shorty its dat serious? i thought u said in da opening post yall was together for a few months

7months and we know eachother very well its that love where you cant sleep at night without hearing eachothers voice or call eachother for no reason just to say i love you....thats what we got going on
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »

7months and we know eachother very well its that love where you cant sleep at night without hearing eachothers voice or call eachother for no reason just to say i love you....thats what we got going on
    u said u been eatin that for 2 monthes tho

so what ur sayn is u waited 5 monthes to eat some skank pun and still got no brain

why these ? be out here losin so much..u dont listen to rap
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    stop eatin the box.. i could careless why u doin it.. ur doin it.. and she's enjoyin it..
    stop and she'll start..

its not rocket science..

tried that for a two months she said she didnt give a damn she said shes oka with just ? she never asked me to eat it
    Me:Shaq Face -_-

@#lilflexzeno i said i DIDNT eat it for two months ^^^^
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ard man as long as u genuinely happy dats all u bruh if u feel like yall got dat special connection follow thru nd dont listen to a bunch of internet strangers do u mane
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just lookin at that picture i can tell you that broad sucks ? .
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    stop eatin the box.. i could careless why u doin it.. ur doin it.. and she's enjoyin it..
    stop and she'll start..

its not rocket science..

tried that for a two months she said she didnt give a damn she said shes oka with just ? she never asked me to eat it

u said u been ? for 2 months tho

what ? waits around for 5 months
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    stop and she'll start..

its not rocket science..

we started off as just friends&ended up dating the ground work was already laid cause we was close friends just kicking it i already knew alot about her then when we started dating&going out ? got deeper that lead to ? this wasnt no oh we met lets start dating this was a friendship that turned into a relationship ya dig
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basic ? knowledge is to give her some incentive, just show another chick attention right in front of her or ignore her for a little while. You have to play mind games with these young dumb hoes.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    stop and she'll start..

its not rocket science..

we started off as just friends&ended up dating the ground work was already laid cause we was close friends just kicking it i already knew alot about her then when we started dating&going out ? got deeper that lead to ? this wasnt no oh we met lets start dating this was a friendship that turned into a relationship ya dig

i see then but still dont understand how u could take a L like that
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She has a shaft on her taste buds RIGHT NOW.

Simple analysis of her picture makes it clear that she licks ? and taint as well.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options

Simple analysis of her picture makes it clear that she licks ? and taint as well.

umm shes a work right now so i doubt that 1st part&shes not bi but she has admitted to kissing a girl...idk what taint is doe
  • 1of1
    Options
    Lunch ? ? ? from work every day son.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

umm shes a work right now so i doubt that 1st part&shes not bi but she has admitted to kissing a girl...idk what taint is doe

? .....
    stopit.gif
  • 1of1
    Options
    LMAOoOOOO @ the .gif
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Basic ? knowledge is to give her some incentive, just show another chick attention right in front of her or ignore her for a little while. You have to play mind games with these young dumb hoes.

Lol @ your chick doing this and you not catching on. Allowed multiple ? to get her attention in front of you.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options

Lol @ your chick doing this and you not catching on. Allowed multiple ? to get her attention in front of you.

@SuperstarCole

Explain
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options

you dont know me so i understand why you said that but i notice alot of things you think i wouldnt notice if she was checking out other dudes why we where out at the mall or some ? -_- come on son
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah you got it all twisted up playboy

Just because she wont suck your ? , doesnt mean she wont suck ? . That is a certified ? sucker.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    malik08 wrote: »
    I need to see if she's worth it show a PIC.All this time no head saving that ? for a RING.

@malik08 I think you'll understand why i go down&dont wanna let go now
    kry.jpgk2.jpg

lmfao @ she don't give head...

DEAD @ don't wanna let go.

dawg she lying.