She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She sucks nutsax with the smack sound my ? .

She flutter licks the nuts and blows on them as well.

Look her in the eye son. Tell her to cut the ? . I can tell she's a lazy taker because you allow her to be. Some other guy has her performing suck-? fusion whilst humming.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    Id get that liL ? pregnant in a heartbeat better her than some ugly fat ?

2bcjkj.jpg

t7jq6c.jpg

lol & smh.

• malik08
    malik08 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    malik08 wrote: »
    I need to see if she's worth it show a PIC.All this time no head saving that ? for a RING.

@malik08 I think you'll understand why i go down&dont wanna let go now
    kry.jpgk2.jpg
    After all this talk your going to still eat ? and no head. ? she's 20 you should be getting superhead everynight.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ol_buddy wrote: »

she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth

1. So she sucks a ? good enough to make a ? ? ...

2. Admits to letting a ? splash his seeds all down her throat

3. But gave you some bullshyt head and played you into getting her to stop so she doesnt have to do it for you in the future now

Meanwhile another ? (her 3rd bf) looking at them same pictures reminiscing on the good head that you never got, talking bout "Oh yeh...and she swallowed the kids!!"

Tell me you aint kissing a girl that told you she know what ? taste like but wont even suck the tip

Get your respect back mayne or leave this loss alone

walk-out-o.gif

idk where the 3rd bf came from...
    From the inside of her mouth, apparently.nh
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's doesn't feel you're the one, or she's just messing with you until something better comes along. A woman going down on you is an act of submission.

It's like a square believing a chick when she says "I don't go down on guys for religious reasons." You have to be ? to fall for that,
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ima jus sum this thread up in 2 words:

You Lost
  • black caesar
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    malik08 wrote: »
    I need to see if she's worth it show a PIC.All this time no head saving that ? for a RING.

@malik08 I think you'll understand why i go down&dont wanna let go now
    [img][/img]kry.jpg

BOY STOP.. YOU KNOW THET GIRL GIVE HEAD.. WELL JUST NOT 2 U

Word. This chick has "? " written all over her forehead. LOL
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this thread...

shorty dnt respect u, u aint that ? to her best belee a female that really wanna be witchu will do will anythin especially sumthin petty like cabeza cmon b think use ur head since she aint using hers...

Edit: u juss said u wanna marry this broad? my du wat was the reason she tol u she dnt give head? Honestly shorty iight stop puttin her on a pedestal she look like a regular dade hoe prolly take her shoes off at the club n ? n u givin her foot massages smh...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's doesn't feel you're the one, or she's just messing with you until something better comes along. A woman going down on you is an act of submission.

It's like a square believing a chick when she says "I don't go down on guys for religious reasons." You have to be ? to fall for that,

If you get hit with that all you go to do is say, "Well pre-marital sex is a sin as well, so why not go all the way if you going to mess up anyway? Now suck this ? you fornicating ? ."

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ol_buddy wrote: »

she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth

1. So she sucks a ? good enough to make a ? ? ...

2. Admits to letting a ? splash his seeds all down her throat

3. But gave you some bullshyt head and played you into getting her to stop so she doesnt have to do it for you in the future now

Meanwhile another ? (her 3rd bf) looking at them same pictures reminiscing on the good head that you never got, talking bout "Oh yeh...and she swallowed the kids!!"

Tell me you aint kissing a girl that told you she know what ? taste like but wont even suck the tip

Get your respect back mayne or leave this loss alone

walk-out-o.gif

idk where the 3rd bf came from...
    From the inside of her mouth, apparently.nh

LOL
    im still staring at this thread in disbelief
  • black caesar
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yo wanna tip? Stop eating that broads ? !

You want another tip? Take that ? off the damn pedestal...I seen that pic...? something tells me you kissing and licking ass cheeks...and she playin you on that level

You want one more tip? If the broad isn't sucking yo ? ...maybe you need to find a broad that can and kick that vain ? to the curb...

Like my man @frostyicy said...she looks like she sucked a couple of ? ...the broad looks like she caught the d train on every weekend

hell na i may eat ? but ass lickin i dont do

That's not what I meant bruh...I wasn't talking actual ass kissing...what I was implying is that you got this broad on the pedestal. I'm talking kissing up to someone, brown nosing, chumming up to somebody-You eating her ? but she won't suck your ? . If you continue eating ? without her sucking you ? , she knows she doesn't have to suck your ? because you continue to eat ? . Therefore, your game is translated to her as a pedestal play.
    yall straight judging a book by its cover i mean just cause she got red hair&her tongue out she suck ? damn....i knew i should of put one of her classy pics up instead of a freak pic she sent me smh just put her in a bad light off the bat...i was not thinking

Smh...I can tell the way you answer she got your mind bugged over that tainted ? . Bruh, I'm not sending shots at you...this is the proverbial, "smack your grills-? what the ? is doing" post. You defending this broad? The same broad that doesnt have the common courtesy to put your ? in her mouth...even after you eat her ? ? Then she tells you its nasty...but yall ? right? The ? can go in her ? but not in her mouth? Now we judging books by the cover...but c'mon bruh...you posting pix of her tongue curled with the infamous twitter shot pose and don't expect ? to comment the way they are. Put up a classy pic bruh, I bet the freak in her will still shine.

All bs aside...you getting played for a sucka bruh. Don't get mad at me bruh...I'm just dropping the science

? know this ? ...if you eating a broad's ? and she isn't giving you the same treatment...bruh, you got a problem. The fact she isn't doing it, tells you how she feel about you...

I bet a ? with presidential game, nice whip and dough wouldn't have to ask this broad...her hello would be dropping down to the knees and gargling on some nuts...

I really didnt wanna say this cause i know how its gonna sound (like im a fool) but she did gemme head once but it was only for like 2mins ? was so bad at it i stopped her she aint even use her tongue just put it in her mouth&moved her head back&forth i told her practice makes perfect but she refuses to do it again....i just didnt wanna say she had wack head on here so i left that part out

Bruh you don't sound like a fool. You not the only ? that experienced this.

So she needs the pickle/banana training?

In the mean time, while she learning...you can find one who got the head game skills up to par...

Word. Any man that started out in the game got played at one point. The key is to figure out if you want to be the winner or the loser in the game.

What kills me is that the youngins have the net to find the advice need, and they don't appreciate it. My dad never taught me ? . I had to get in the battlefield as well as most other guys. We had to go through trial and error, and as you know, some cats have taken huge losses.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holy ? this thread went diamond over night, go find a good ? sir
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    Holy ? this thread went diamond over night, go find a good ? sir

lmao thats what i was thinking when i woke up this ? needs to go in the Forum Of Fame or some ? .....but on another note i read everything&imma take the advice imma talk to her about it if she says no im stacking up on other bitchs deadass
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went from "she's the one" to possibly "stacking up on other ? " all in one thread on the interwebs.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    She's not the one .....

Why even waste time talking to her ... if she's not pleasing you sexually then you need to keep it moving. Obviously that's important to you ....
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    yes it is which is why I said don't waste your time talking to her

she already said she doesn't suck ? ..... what else is there to discuss?
  • black caesar
    Options
    ^^^ this

What's up fam? What words of wisdom you got for the T/S?
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Agreed, hitta sounds like a young dude though.. naive and ?

im only 20
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    I'm 22. But you seem ? for some reason.

-_- not ? i just dk how this thread went from she wont suck my ? .....to she wont suck my ? but shes sucking up another ? behind my back i mean damn cant she just be not sucking ? why she gotta be cheating to lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta I see you a young pup out here in these skreets. The IC has given you gems, jewels, game, science and infinite wisdom to assist you in your time of need. I concur that from what I've seen of her picture....she "looks" like she could suck the gun powder out of a bullet....but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You need to let her know that this is non-negotiable. Your 1st mistake was not addressing this ? from the jump. You continuing to bless her when she's not willing to serve you up. Your 2nd mistake was believing that bs about her not sucking ? . She may not be good, but she better be willing to learn....otherwise her days are numbered. She's a liar and she's selfish. Give her an ultimatum and she'll either respond accordingly or get the ? on to the next lame.
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    36 o' so im ridin round with that nina
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ this

What's up fam? What words of wisdom you got for the T/S?
    Beam+rope+chair
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ridin with a hoe named kesha smokin on kesha SMOKIN ON KESHA
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    i could ? that ? hoe and get some head

i aint lyin