She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    say what ya want but shes the one i love cant help it
    [img][/img]k2.jpg

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reads thread title...sees an obvious ? sucker... LAUGHS......
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Wait she 20? Yeah she young. Did she say anything else as to why she doesn't like doin it? Like has she tried it before? There's has to be a reason. B/c her thoughts about giving head is "nasty", tells me she hasn't been sexually active for that long.

i mean i asked her&she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth so she doesnt like it then she tried it with me once but was so bad at it i stopped her from doing it i think ever since that 1st time she has a mental block about the ? the 1st dude ? it up for everybody else includin me now im paying for it

Bruh, that chick selling you a dream. She just ain't suckin' YOUR ? . Something about your ? she doesn't like....maybe it has a smell to it, maybe it doesn't look suckable....but she done had more that a few in and/or around her mouth.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    say what ya want but shes the one i love cant help it
    [img][/img]k2.jpg

she might be the one, but she damn sure won't be the last b
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    dawg... you share that hoe... She slobbin some other ? /? up. Take the L and use it as a learning experience. There's 20 year old virgins out there that's at least suckin ? and takin it in tha ? . She's lying to you and you believe her 'cause she light skinned, got a marginally cute face, and some decent ? .

Just curious, how much have you spent on her? Be honest ? ... We know you ain't takin her to McD's for dinner, yall done been to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits at least 4 times in the last month.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

how do you know for sure i mean what about her actually makes you say she sucks ? ?
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Wait she 20? Yeah she young. Did she say anything else as to why she doesn't like doin it? Like has she tried it before? There's has to be a reason. B/c her thoughts about giving head is "nasty", tells me she hasn't been sexually active for that long.

i mean i asked her&she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth so she doesnt like it then she tried it with me once but was so bad at it i stopped her from doing it i think ever since that 1st time she has a mental block about the ? the 1st dude ? it up for everybody else includin me now im paying for it

Bruh, that chick selling you a dream. She just ain't suckin' YOUR ? . Something about your ? she doesn't like....maybe it has a smell to it, maybe it doesn't look suckable....but she done had more that a few in and/or around her mouth.

how do you know for sure i mean what about her actually makes you say she sucks ? ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happened upon coming into this thread:

1.Read the Title

2.Peeped The Pic

3.Came to the Realization that you share that girl if she sayin she dont suck ? to you
  • ms.jones
    Options

You can look at her face and tell she's a ? sucker. A chick that sucks ? can look at another chick and be for certain if she gives a mean bj or not....now, I can tell that she the type to play pitty-pat with the ? , and don't get too serious with it....but trust and believe, baby girl can, will, and has put several penises in and around her mouth.

And I mean, really champ.....she's a hop. From the hair, to the case for her phone, to the hop certified earrings...make sure you rubber up with that one....or pretty soon, you'll be ? about Child Support.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    dawg... you share that hoe... She slobbin some other ? /? up. Take the L and use it as a learning experience. There's 20 year old virgins out there that's at least suckin ? and takin it in tha ? . She's lying to you and you believe her 'cause she light skinned, got a marginally cute face, and some decent ? .

Just curious, how much have you spent on her? Be honest ? ... We know you ain't takin her to McD's for dinner, yall done been to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits at least 4 times in the last month.

lmao at the part in bold&i mean shyyd we couple so we go to the movies out 2 eat buy eachother gifts walks in the park been to the beach&mall couple ? you know i dont count how much money i spend on her cause i can afford it&she spends money on me to hell shawti bought me a PS3&i bought her and IPad for valentines day
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options

You can look at her face and tell she's a ? sucker. A chick that sucks ? can look at another chick and be for certain if she gives a mean bj or not....now, I can tell that she the type to play pitty-pat with the ? , and don't get too serious with it....but trust and believe, baby girl can, will, and has put several penises in and around her mouth.

And I mean, really champ.....she's a hop. From the hair, to the case for her phone, to the hop certified earrings...make sure you rubber up with that one....or pretty soon, you'll be ? about Child Support.

? didnt say one he said several like he just know lol damn&im not worried about her being a hop (guessing thats another word for gold digger) cause her parents are loaded with the dough ? is spoiled&we ? raw bru
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options

lmao at the part in bold&i mean shyyd we couple so we go to the movies out 2 eat buy eachother gifts walks in the park been to the beach&mall couple ? you know i dont count how much money i spend on her cause i can afford it&she spends money on me to hell shawti bought me a PS3&i bought her and IPad for valentines day

14.jpg

you cannot be serious... ? , she's usin that iPad to set up ? suckin sessions with other ? . ? around and she's gonna ? that ? to bail another ? outta jail.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lemme motor boat them cheeks doe..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ bruh. Maybe not yours, but she's suckin. You can kinda tell like Jonesy said. Women who suck a mean one got this look about them.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth

2zoizgl.png

• Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

2zoizgl.png

imma tell you like i told dro do you really think i'd make up a thread like this where im taken so many L's atleast thats what everybody kepts telling me i personally dont see any problems except she wont suck the D
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2zoizgl.png

imma tell you like i told dro do you really think i'd make up a thread like this where im taken so many L's

18492.gif

• Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options

14.jpg

you cannot be serious... ? , she's usin that iPad to set up ? suckin sessions with other ? . ? around and she's gonna ? that ? to bail another ? outta jail.

id bury that ? alive on the same night to her&the ? she bailed out
  • ms.jones
    Options

? didnt say one he said several like he just know lol damn&im not worried about her being a hop (guessing thats another word for gold digger) cause her parents are loaded with the dough ? is spoiled&we ? raw bru

She spoiled, but her weave and dye job look like that?

? .....I'm done with this troll thread.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

2zoizgl.png

imma tell you like i told dro do you really think i'd make up a thread like this where im taken so many L's

18492.gif

LMAO

• Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options

She spoiled, but her weave and dye job look like that?

? .....I'm done with this troll thread.

ummm whats wrong with her hair i dont see the problem bru cause ive pulled her hair&it doesnt come out in large clumps so what you talking about understand im a guy i dont pay attention weave&? like that all looks the same to me

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean I really don't care if a woman gives me head or not. She can do w/o and I'll be good. So it happens.

Getting ? >>>>>>>>getting head
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    I mean I really don't care if a woman gives me head or not. She can do w/o and I'll be good. So it happens.

Getting ? >>>>>>>>getting head

i feel ya i try telling myself that but with me its more of a being in control thing when somebody tells me no or what they want do it just makes me want it more thats why i want the ? 2 suck my ? the ? good but i want the bicth 2 suck me up just so i can say "i told ya u'd do it"
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    but i guess i just gotta handle this the best way i can

• Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    anyway i see this thread is at its end so im done with it outty

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day dawg, this a decision you got to live with. Everybody on here just ? with you cuz thats what the IC bout. But I mean if you like ol girl and she makes you happy, ride with it.

But If her not giving you head is a REAL issue for you, then you need to sit her down and let her know. Straight up. Relationships more often then not are about sacrifice and compromise. If she really down for you, she may be willing to do something she may not necessarily like because it pleases YOU. Then again, she could hit you with the old reverse psychology line like "Why would you keep asking me to do something you KNOW I don't like?"

But to me that would be kind of selfish on her part in my opinion. But maybe thats one thing she is not willing to change her mind on. If everything else in the relationship is cool, then ultimately its up to you.

If it's something you can't deal with, then maybe you need to re-evaluate the relationship because it will only cause problems down the line.