She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ this thread and dude. this cant be life loooool
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »

she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth

1. So she sucks a ? good enough to make a ? ? ...

2. Admits to letting a ? splash his seeds all down her throat

3. But gave you some bullshyt head and played you into getting her to stop so she doesnt have to do it for you in the future now

Meanwhile another ? (her 3rd bf) looking at them same pictures reminiscing on the good head that you never got, talking bout "Oh yeh...and she swallowed the kids!!"

Tell me you aint kissing a girl that told you she know what ? taste like but wont even suck the tip

Get your respect back mayne or leave this loss alone

walk-out-o.gif

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    ol_buddy wrote: »

3. But gave you some bullshyt head and played you into getting her to stop so she doesnt have to do it for you in the future now

Meanwhile another ? (her 3rd bf) looking at them same pictures reminiscing on the good head that you never got, talking bout "Oh yeh...and she swallowed the kids!!"

Tell me you aint kissing a girl that told you she know what ? taste like but wont even suck the tip

walk-out-o.gif

idk where the 3rd bf came from i mean everyone keeps saying that maybe she just doesnt wanna suck ? &dude didnt tell her he was about to bust you act like its a ? duty to tell a girl everytime his bout to nut in a ? mouth also ive had lazy head b4 didnt stop me from busting a nut

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id get that liL ? pregnant in a heartbeat better her than some ugly fat ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she gave you ? head so you wont ask for it anymore. simple as that
  • ol_buddy
    Options
    ol_buddy wrote: »

walk-out-o.gif

idk where the 3rd bf came from i mean everyone keeps saying that maybe she just doesnt wanna suck ? &dude didnt tell her he was about to bust you act like its a ? duty to tell a girl everytime his bout to nut in a ? mouth also ive had lazy head b4 didnt stop me from busting a nut

If the bolded is true you shoulda stuck to your old ways. When you stopped ol girl she was probably thinking "mission accomplished, he wont be wanting that no more". From that point on she no longer felt obligated cause you indirectly sent the message that you could do without it

• Tru_Hitta
    Options
    ^^^^damn that does make sense
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dayum homie, so many L'S and cosigns and ethers all in one thread. My advice dump her and dump her fast.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...all this good info you getting on this ? and only one that made sense was @ol_buddy's post?? I'm starting to think she got you as the jump off...she doing you the way ? doing broads

And please tell me you didn't buy that bopper a ipad and ps3...please say you didn't

Because if you did...bruh...you're her ? ...her Jumpoff...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From the premise of this thread I've came to the conclusion that she's sucking another ? and probably others he don't know about and not his.

You've officially been played.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Damn...all this good info you getting on this ? and only one that made sense was @ol_buddy's post?? I'm starting to think she got you as the jump off...she doing you the way ? doing broads

And please tell me you didn't buy that bopper a ipad and ps3...please say you didn't

na you didnt read it right bru i guess i could of worded it better but for valentines day she bought me a PS3&i bought her and IPad
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

na you didnt read it right bru i guess i could of worded it better but for valentines day she bought me a PS3&i bought her and IPad

trade her in bruh...or at least cop another while you mess with shorty
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    why does everybody keep saying shes sucking another ? ? i mean seriously just cause she doesnt wanna suck mine&says its nasty but looks like she does she HAS 2 BE sucking off other ? like she cant give me head&just be faithful at the same time damn yall did the M.J Space Jam reach just then....i mean i could understand if she was actin funny but i have her phone&fb password just like she has mine im cool with her whole family she knows my family our parents have even met eachother&? like that you see this aint just no oh we ? &chilling ? we actually on some start a family type ? i've spent weeks at her house and shes spent weeks at mine thats why seriously doubt shes cheating&more like she just doesnt like giving head
  • ol_buddy
    Options
    why does everybody keep saying shes sucking another ? ? i mean seriously just cause she doesnt wanna suck mine&says its nasty but looks like she does she HAS 2 BE sucking off other ? like she cant give me head&just be faithful at the same time damn yall did the M.J Space Jam reach just then

U seem like you really cut for this chick

Dont get attached mayne. She'll suck a ? for the "right" ? , and eventutally she gon meet him and yall gon magically fall off. Get yo roster back up if you havent started already

• Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My girl is the same way, but she surprise at times and sucks it. She tells me she doesn't like it at all she just does to me at times cause I like it but she rarely does it
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    My girl is the same way, but she surprise at times and sucks it. She tells me she doesn't like it at all she just does to me at times cause I like it but she rarely does it

see that i can understand i believe as time goes on she'll open up sooner or later&do it just cause she doesnt right now doesnt mean she ? around on me
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    why does everybody keep saying shes sucking another ? ? i mean seriously just cause she doesnt wanna suck mine&says its nasty but looks like she does she HAS 2 BE sucking off other ? like she cant give me head&just be faithful at the same time damn yall did the M.J Space Jam reach just then....i mean i could understand if she was actin funny but i have her phone&fb password just like she has mine im cool with her whole family she knows my family our parents have even met eachother&? like that you see this aint just no oh we ? &chilling ? we actually on some start a family type ? i've spent weeks at her house and shes spent weeks at mine thats why seriously doubt shes cheating&more like she just doesnt like giving head

Bruh just watch yourself...? in here trying to save you a heartache. You will learn that with some broads, with all the things you mentioned, it doesn't mean ? what yall share. Maybe girly isn't like that. But from her pictures it suggest something totally different. I know ? that have given their own blood for a broad only to get their heartbroken when they come to the realization that they aren't held in the same regard as they do for their own women.

But this is the woman you want to marry but she won't suck yo ? ? Yea it could sound petty but relationship won't be able to last with a miscommunication happening in the sexual aspect.

So if this the woman for you, then you either need to talk to her about his dilemma and try to work around it or you better just accept that she isn't sucking your ? .

• kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote:
    Man i been talking to this girl for a min&we been ? &all that the sex is good only one problem she wont suck my ? -_-. Even though i eat the ? (i do it cause i like to not cause she ever asked me to) but everytime i put my ? to her mouth she keeps it closed. Hell one time i even put it on against her lips while she was sleep&tried to throat ? her got the tip in but she woke up. She keeps saying she doesnt like doing it period its nasty&dammit i like head so im bout ready to cheat on her ass&get it from one of my old girls.

My question is do yall know any tricks to get a ? who doesnt wanna give up the mouth to do it?
    k9jgpw.gif

smh

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    malik08 wrote: »
    I need to see if she's worth it show a PIC.All this time no head saving that ? for a RING.

@malik08 I think you'll understand why i go down&dont wanna let go now
    kry.jpgk2.jpg

she straight...but bruh...

you wildin out over this? smh

that chick look like she 18...you shouldnt even be thinking about a ring with her...and tell to wash that ? out her hair
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she ya main or for damn sure if she ya only she need to go head and do that..... Personally tho? I think she bopping up otha kats. Thats a classic "i suck ? " pose
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? sucks ? bruh.... the force must not be in you...
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • #1 pick
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    malik08 wrote: »
    I need to see if she's worth it show a PIC.All this time no head saving that ? for a RING.

@malik08 I think you'll understand why i go down&dont wanna let go now
    kry.jpgk2.jpg

Not bad.... not bad at all.... She remind me of Left Eye....

Look like a pop to me. I had better and worse.
  • #1 pick
    Options

Bruh just watch yourself...? in here trying to save you a heartache. You will learn that with some broads, with all the things you mentioned, it doesn't mean ? what yall share. Maybe girly isn't like that. But from her pictures it suggest something totally different. I know ? that have given their own blood for a broad only to get their heartbroken when they come to the realization that they aren't held in the same regard as they do for their own women.

But this is the woman you want to marry but she won't suck yo ? ? Yea it could sound petty but relationship won't be able to last with a miscommunication happening in the sexual aspect.

So if this the woman for you, then you either need to talk to her about his dilemma and try to work around it or you better just accept that she isn't sucking your ? .
    She doesn't find you worthy of a ? suck, just a fun toy. You gotta learn women T/S