She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll never give a bish head (even tho I dont do that shss) first before she let me install my sperm spitter in her mouth
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    need. I concur that from what I've seen of her picture....she "looks" like she could suck the gun powder out of a bullet....

2ns0xa8.jpg

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    ? DOES YOUNG HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?.. I BEEN GETTIN MY ? SUCKED SINCE I WAS 15.. THAT ? LOST, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Lmao its not like i havint got my ? sucked before bru its just this one trippin
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is bigger than her not sucking yo ? though

At the root of this is the reason why females get away with sooo much ? (I dont knock em for it either, get it how you live)

? be scared to take a loss, and females know this!

You dont got the heart to tell this girl "if you aint sucking ? we through". And she knows you dont, she know you scared to take a loss and risk her leaving you, so she chilling.

You can "talk" to her about it all you want. But yo words wont hold no weight, cause she "know" you aint going nowhere

Thats what she tell her friends too, "That ? aint going nowhere he'll be aight"

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    At least he ain't say she not letting him ? because she wanna be celibate.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    At least he ain't say she not letting him ? because she wanna be celibate.

i would of gave that ? the shaq face then slapped the hell out of her for saying some ? like that
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I cant ? no head doctor
    I dont give a ? even if the ? is proper
    She might be cute, she might be thick
    But she will get G'd if she dont suck ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam most hoes love that ?
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got three dollars in my pocket girl im cashin out
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    i got three dollars in my pocket girl im cashin out

tyler+laughing+hard+gif.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »
    Reads thread title...sees an obvious ? sucker... LAUGHS......

how do you know for sure i mean what about her actually makes you say she sucks ? ?
    ms.jones wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Wait she 20? Yeah she young. Did she say anything else as to why she doesn't like doin it? Like has she tried it before? There's has to be a reason. B/c her thoughts about giving head is "nasty", tells me she hasn't been sexually active for that long.

i mean i asked her&she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth so she doesnt like it then she tried it with me once but was so bad at it i stopped her from doing it i think ever since that 1st time she has a mental block about the ? the 1st dude ? it up for everybody else includin me now im paying for it

Bruh, that chick selling you a dream. She just ain't suckin' YOUR ? . Something about your ? she doesn't like....maybe it has a smell to it, maybe it doesn't look suckable....but she done had more that a few in and/or around her mouth.

how do you know for sure i mean what about her actually makes you say she sucks ? ?

You can look at her face and tell she's a ? sucker. A chick that sucks ? can look at another chick and be for certain if she gives a mean bj or not....now, I can tell that she the type to play pitty-pat with the ? , and don't get too serious with it....but trust and believe, baby girl can, will, and has put several penises in and around her mouth.

And I mean, really champ.....she's a hop. From the hair, to the case for her phone, to the hop certified earrings...make sure you rubber up with that one....or pretty soon, you'll be ? about Child Support.

? didnt say one he said several like he just know lol damn&im not worried about her being a hop (guessing thats another word for gold digger) cause her parents are loaded with the dough ? is spoiled&we ? raw bru

? wat the ? are u thinkin wit da bolded?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the Ls just keep on coming...

She'll ? you raw, but won't eat the gun? And you keep defending her on this issue.

Young brother, you are seriously deluded now.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol yall are young so maybe she's is inexperienced when it comes to oral sex and/or its really not her thing... tell her how you feel, don't sugar coat ? and than if she doesn't at least try to change leave her alone if its that big of a deal to you....

*shrugs*

cute, but she's a tacky dresser btw.... and i'm a female if you are wondering
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh move on b

you cant cuff a ? hoe
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    now Hitta, and previously it was Zay, yeah yall lil ? in Texas should hold out until marriage

On some true ? though, my female friend be rocking the whole "jayer" look but she swear she dont and hasnt sucked ? and she my age

I think in my friends case she has taken that stance on the issue at hand becuz she doesn't feel she would be good at it or doing it right, and if thats the case with your girl you ? up by telling her she was doing a bad job that 1 time...hope she aint got male friends, ? or straight, cuz she mite be looking to get some practice in

Word to the wise never down your ? her looks or sex game....a random hoe, who cares, but your girl- dont do it
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's probably because you're just a ? buddy and not her main.

I know as a guy I refuse to eat unless we're in a serious relationship.

na i aint even worried about that cause im cool with her bestfriend&she told me about some of the dirt they did together

Maybe we're all missing something.

Tell us more about this "dirt" that her and her girl did together.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everything that needed to be said

has been said

it's up to t/s now on whether he is smart enough to absorb the sage wisdom in here
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Serenade her with some music to get the mood going
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZpEWzM0Yuw
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @hitta, welcome to the IC bruh.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went from "she's the one" to possibly "stacking up on other ? " all in one thread on the interwebs.

bruh.....
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    It's probably because you're just a ? buddy and not her main.

I know as a guy I refuse to eat unless we're in a serious relationship.

na i aint even worried about that cause im cool with her bestfriend&she told me about some of the dirt they did together

Maybe we're all missing something.

Tell us more about this "dirt" that her and her girl did together.

lol well her&my girl (before we ever met) got ? one night&invited two of there guy friends over&they was all ? in the same room&the dude my girl was ? wanted her to suck his ? &she still wouldnt do it even though she was kind of ? atleast thats what her friend said

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^the ? was involved in a two way criss cross tag and toss and you believe her and her friends cleaned up version of what went down.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    ^^^the ? was involved in a two way criss cross tag and toss and you believe her and her friends cleaned up version of what went down.

na shawti told me she sucked dudes ? but that my girl didnt
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh, lmao @ t/s