Frank Ocean is a ? .

Options

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I look foward to 20 years or so from now when all these old bigots have died out and people can just be who they are out in public.

The shock wave generated from someone saying "im ? " just shows the ignorance of the population.

you like cocky in your mouth huh?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO^^

Disgusting, im not with that ? ? .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    @damobb2deep Where would this be comin from though...Like, what did you say that was twisted into "a detailed plan of how you suck ? off instead of robbing them"?...I am LMfuckinAO right na, cuh...

i said if my kids was STARVING and i had no other way 2 feed them ( meaning robbing stealing killing buying ? even getting free food ect.. was not a option) and da only way 2 feed my kid was 2 suck a ? ? id do it... but obviously dat senario would never happen cuz as long as i got my .45 and im well enough 2 steal my kids will be able 2 eat somthing...

Whooooaaaa there....! Say what nigguh?
  • nex gin
    Options
    smh i aint finna go thru explaining my self 4 dat comment... i said it... go in da fof if u wanna kno... ? i aint ? far from it but i would put my kids b4 my pride... so ? who eva dont like it... yall can talk about it all yall wont but like i said if dis was real life... ? would be shuttin da ? up na or layin in da hospital... is talkin bout a ? doin what eva 4 his kids worth yo life?

As long as there's grass and leaves, them lil' rug rats should never go hungry. You think the cave men just started sucking ? cause they didn't have any food? Naw nigguh...they hunted some ? ...fished some ? ...ate some leaves or something. Your ? suckin ways are highly discouraged & frowned upon youngin. smdh
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    smh i aint finna go thru explaining my self 4 dat comment... i said it... go in da fof if u wanna kno... ? i aint ? far from it but i would put my kids b4 my pride... so ? who eva dont like it... yall can talk about it all yall wont but like i said if dis was real life... ? would be shuttin da ? up na or layin in da hospital... is talkin bout a ? doin what eva 4 his kids worth yo life?

As long as there's grass and leaves, them lil' rug rats should never go hungry. You think the cave men just started sucking ? cause they didn't have any food? Naw nigguh...they hunted some ? ...fished some ? ...ate some leaves or something. Your ? suckin ways are highly discouraged & frowned upon youngin. smdh
    Put me in a bodybag cuz I'm dead

bodyDM_468x349.jpg
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    if u talkin bout 2 deep?

? in the mouth so
    Everybody
    Eats,
    Period.

so.... smh at yall bandwagon ? ...

Salute, that's real ?

salute.gif
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im comin 2 da conclusion yall jus pickin n choosin what yall wanna read..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u talkin bout 2 deep?

? in the mouth so
    Everybody
    Eats,
    Period.

Salute, that's real ?

salute.gif

ok so u wanna try and play funny on dat ? huh... hit my line 940-337-4881... i wanna hear how u bytch ass ? is... dis should be interesting....
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Just like every guy said in that thread though @Mobb...there is a limit to what a man would and should do for his fam...sucking another man's ? wouldn't even be an option. Sell your blood, work fast food, hell sell newspapers on the corner....sucking another man's ? ...say that out loud. Say " I would suck a ? 's ? ", and see if that sounds good coming from your male lips.

Just sayin'.

? DAT WASSNT A ? OPTION IN DA SENARIO lol..... last result means i cant do ? else.... i cant go out side a catch a ? cat 2 eat... smh... all yall sayin " why dont u do this...." obviously id do da ? if the process of da senario says " u could do dat"

it was pretty cut dry " kids starving.... no other option would u suck a ? 2 feed them..."

I was there, and the thread pretty much went down just like I said. For starters, if I recall correctly, the question was posed to females, and what would they do to feed their children. Kai said she would give her kids up for adoption if she had to suck ? to feed them, or keep the lights on. You said you would suck a ? for your kids. ? was like *blank stare* and then you were like "Nah, y'all ? said if it wasn't no other option!!!!" And that's when ? started to go downhill for you, because every other man in the thread stated they would work at McDonald's before they did some ? ? .

no... it was.. i was saying id do anything 4 my kids cuz my momma did it 4 me... i " lived" dat senario... i was homless and i have caught my momma having sex 4 money 2 feed me... so if there was no other option id do it 4 my kid....

ibv8tk6xVzgQty.gif

Haaaaaaaaaa this ? has me in tears. Stolen.
  • nex gin
    edited July 2012
    Options

im comin 2 da conclusion yall jus pickin n choosin what yall wanna read..

lmao....come on G. Err'body know what you getting at as far as doing what you feel is necessary to take care of your seeds, but you know that ? sound hella suspect.
    ? went like....

- If u don't have any money to feed your kids, u can rob somebody as long as u have a gun..CHECK
    - If u don't have a gun to rob somebody, u can steal to provide for them..CHECK
    - If u can't steal for whatever reason....u resorting to ? sucking..WTF

? went from ok..ok...to wtf real quick. Like you lost all imagination of ways to provide in between stealing and sucking ? . Like there's only 3 ways to survive...robbin, stealing or ? sucking n/h. That ? hella funny....pun intended....lmmfao
  • Craig Robinson
    Options
    if u talkin bout 2 deep?

? in the mouth so
    Everybody
    Eats,
    Period.

Salute, that's real ?

salute.gif

ok so u wanna try and play funny on dat ? huh... hit my line 940-337-4881... i wanna hear how u bytch ass ? is... dis should be interesting....

No ? ?
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    This ? said he'd pistol whoop y'all ? if this was real life. Haaaaaaaaaaaa
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall all have it wrong though...

In the orignal thread, dude said he would suck a duck to feed his seeds, but ? the dude after he got paid.

Then another poster quoted that and asked him why not ? the dude and just take the money? Why is sucking his ? even necessary.

From there, FOF thread.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    never heard of this ?
  • Craig Robinson
    Options
    Dig
    Even deeper into an
    Etherous hole of
    ? fantasies
  • nex gin
    Options

In the orignal thread, dude said he would suck a duck to feed his seeds, but ? the dude after he got paid.

Then another poster quoted that and asked him why not ? the dude and just take the money? Why is sucking his ? even necessary.

From there, FOF thread.

yoooo..I dunno y but this ? got me crying. I didn't even see the original thread. This makes it even funnier. Sons order of operations is all ? up...lmmfao.

@mobb....come on fam...proof read / analyze / post comment my nigguh...proof read / analyze / post
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? still goin?

I cant believe that ? is still trying 2 justify bangin scrotums on his chin..

He talk all that tuff guy ? and come to find out he's on that fluff guy ? ..
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    ?
    Every
    Evening for
    Pampers
  • Craig Robinson
    Options

From there, FOF thread.

yoooo..I dunno y but this ? got me crying. I didn't even see the original thread. This makes it even funnier. Sons order of operations is all ? up...lmmfao.

@mobb....come on fam...proof read / analyze / post comment my nigguh...proof read / analyze / post

obama_laughing.jpg
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    LMAO this ? is trying to justify sucking ? though....

Making parameters in his fantasy catered towards faggotry.

"You can't do anything but suck ? or die" ass ? ...

You ? as hell.

A real ? would die.

DEAD!!!! I was just bout to comment on that

Like, this ngga is literally justifyin that ? by sayin 'ah ah ah, no other options, it says so in the rules'

But this ngga PROUD about his willingness to give wopper top! Dead again....thats where the comedy reaches it's Zenith
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then another poster quoted that and asked him why not ? the dude and just take the money? Why is sucking his ? even necessary.From there, FOF thread.

That was me i was like this ? didnot think this through did he? lmao
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrdro3000 wrote: »
    AINT NO SUCH THANG AS A "BISEXUAL" MALE... ? U ? !
    cosign...welcome back
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like i have some free space on my ipod again
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ actually not listening to somebody's music cuz you don't approve of ? they do that you will most likely never see.

i guess nobody listens to prince, luther or queen.