The Official Los Angeles Lakers 2012-2013 Season

Options

Comments

• kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? must be 13 years old if they don't remember Kobe doin more than carry his weight in the west playoffs during the three peat>>>>>>>wack azz eastern conference finalist waiting to get smashed by the west
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe perimeter defense, playmaking, and clutch-ness>>>>>shaq's post 2000 season's lazy ? on by vlade divac defense and lazy ass rebounding....u right dude, motherfuckas must be like 13 years old to not remember the bean....my man was being compared to mj at like 23, AND LIVED UP TO IT....but why argue 99% of the IC never watched the games live...the bilfigers of the world and ? .
  • Jdub87
    Jdub87 Members Posts: 497
    Options
    Dwight Howard met with Hall of Fame center Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Monday.

"Just sat down with @kaj33," Howard tweeted after the meeting. "Man ? is so good. Was in tears. What a blessing. This is like a dream come true. Go Lakers."

Howard then tweeted a picture of the two of them together with the caption, "Me and @kaj33 together. For many years to come."

Abdul-Jabbar tweeted the same picture of the two centers and wrote, "#Dwight Howard Great meeting you today - Laker Nation is in great hands for years to come. Now lets WIN a championship."

Abdul-Jabbar added, "#DwightHoward thankful to impart my knowledge to a highly-motivated, gifted, athlete with integrity and focus on the prize - a championship!"
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jdub87 wrote: »
    Dwight Howard met with Hall of Fame center Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Monday.

"Just sat down with @kaj33," Howard tweeted after the meeting. "Man ? is so good. Was in tears. What a blessing. This is like a dream come true. Go Lakers."

Howard then tweeted a picture of the two of them together with the caption, "Me and @kaj33 together. For many years to come."

Abdul-Jabbar tweeted the same picture of the two centers and wrote, "#Dwight Howard Great meeting you today - Laker Nation is in great hands for years to come. Now lets WIN a championship."

Abdul-Jabbar added, "#DwightHoward thankful to impart my knowledge to a highly-motivated, gifted, athlete with integrity and focus on the prize - a championship!"

It looks like hes staying. I alway thought the nets was just a smokescreen
  • Jdub87
    Options
    Hopefully he comes bk 100 percent so LA can get dat ring dis yr
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they are coming out the west
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smart move by Dwight, kareem is da real GOAT, dont let nike cloud ya judgement
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO, this thread is like a freaking Kobe Shrine..... Slow Down guys, u don't have to try that hard.

or at least show some love for my boy, Pau....... lol......
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2012 ? Past meets Present
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/296639_484295718261760_1626537267_n.jpg[/img]
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like my Dwight Kareem prophecy is coming to fruition.

Expect vast improvements in his offensive game and our number of championships.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? and hell actually be appreciative of that tutelage.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    LMAO, this thread is like a freaking Kobe Shrine..... Slow Down guys, u don't have to try that hard.

? dat ? ..
  • northside7
    Options
    Good ? and hell actually be appreciative of that tutelage.

Hopefully. We all know Bynum wasn't.
  • Jdub87
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wQUXy0b0U0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Jdub87
    Options
    Los Angeles Lakers News 2012: Lakers Add To Training Camp Roster

This off-season the Los Angeles Lakers have remained to be the hot topic conversation as they continue to add to their roster by signing Greg Somogyi and Reeves Nelson.

Somogyi is a 7'3" center out of UC Santa Barbara, who averaged 3.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.5 blocks in 12.2 minutes per game. Nelson, a 6'8" forward out of UCLA, played in 68 games, averaging 12.1 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 27.0 minutes.

The signing of these two players add height and power to the Lakers roster.

After the signing of Jodie Meeks, the Lakers roster was basically set with 14 players under contract for the upcoming season. The 15th and final spot for the Lakers was thought to be filled by either rookie center Robert Sacre or guard Darius Johnson-Odom, but the acquisition of Somogyi and Nelson may have changed that.

With the Lakers being pitted against the Oklahoma City Thunder as the teams to beat in the west, these recent signings may have given the Lakers a little more breathing room.

Training camp for the Lakers is set to get underway on October 2 followed by the start of the pre-season on October 7 against the Golden State Warriors in Fresno, California, where Reeves and Somogyi will be competing against Sacre and Johnson-Odom for the 15th and final spot.
  • northside7
    Options
    ^^^Hopefully they stay healthy and contribute to some wins.

I don't think I've ever seen them play.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Kareem is towering over Dwight lol!!! Kareem...top 5 early! Dwight gone learn.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has dwight even started full on basketball training yet ? Has he even gotten together with the lakers training staff?
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait for this year. The last two years have been real bad for us especially the way we went out to Dallas'.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I read he hasn't been cleared to do full contact basketball yet. I do know he has been working out at UCLA doing one on one stuff and conditioning.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    530243_144336199043079_758915797_n.jpg

He getting healthier
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard Dwight can do most of the drills right now.
  • DaBull
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    Dwight is offensively challenged. KD gon ? on him

@mumo_x
    the same KD that is showing how mentally weak he is by responding to a troll like Skip bayless on twitter and tryna have a rap career.....yeah right. Russell is the thunder leader
  • DaBull
    Options
    KD = mentally weak
This discussion has been closed.