Keefe D from Compton Crip says Puffy paid him a Million to ? Tupac and Suge

Options

Comments

• FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone ever just thought Pac was a loud mouthed ? who mouthed off to the wrong ? and caught his L that day?

Why stage a fight and then have him killed? Why ? him somewhere so public? Doesn't sound smart.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    Anyone ever just thought Pac was a loud mouthed ? who mouthed off to the wrong ? and caught his L that day?

Why stage a fight and then have him killed? Why ? him somewhere so public? Doesn't sound smart.

as much as i like pac i feel like that's what it is. His mouth eventually caught up to him.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • tonytenay82
    tonytenay82 Members Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Baby Lane=Lee Harvey Oswald
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^Lmao ? Please

this cat just compared the man who killed jfk to the man who killed tutu shakur

Groupies be wilin
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »

He basically ran up on the wrong ? and got dealt with.

bingo
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daf07h2EC0I

Like dude said...Pac shouldn't have even been in a position for that ? to happen. DR rolled so gotdamn deep back in the day & ost of them ? had no musical talent or business sense to contribute to the label so wtf u keeping them around for? Them ? were goons & thats the ? they shoulda handled.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

Like dude said...Pac shouldn't have even been in a position for that ? to happen. DR rolled so gotdamn deep back in the day & ost of them ? had no musical talent or business sense to contribute to the label so wtf u keeping them around for? Them ? were goons & thats the ? they shoulda handled.

hussein fatel said the same ? why did they let pac jump the ? . they had alot of streetsouljah with em that day ,could of handle that. i dont get why the ? who got rob didt jus go rush himself why did he hve to run to pac ?. should hve handle his own ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao @ this ?

i love tupac but he died like the ? he was portraying himself to be that night. end of story
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? been solved by the streets.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »

hussein fatel said the same ? why did they let pac jump the ? . they had alot of streetsouljah with em that day ,could of handle that. i dont get why the ? who got rob didt jus go rush himself why did he hve to run to pac ?. should hve handle his own ? .

Yeah the Trevon(sp?) ? . I wonder if he's ever been interviewed or asked that question: WTF did u tell Pac? From what I understand he was Suge's boy and they grew up together. He only knew Pac thru Suge. Suge was the boss so why not tell him & let him decide how to handle that. In an ideal situation Suge woulda sent the goons to handle that while he & Pac went the other direction seeing as how they were both on probation.

Prolly wouldn't have made a difference though. Suge was a bully. He got off on intimidating ppl & seeing the fear he put into ppl. Suge prolly would a made the same decision and Pac woulda followed suit. Even his friends & family said he got outta character & acted as if he had smthn to prove whenever he was around Suge.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? been solved by the streets.

exactly ? wanna throw their 2 cents around as if it was fact...suge knight ain't sayin ? about it
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy know who killed big ... Diddy paid to stay alive
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah the Trevon(sp?) ? . I wonder if he's ever been interviewed or asked that question: WTF did u tell Pac? From what I understand he was Suge's boy and they grew up together. He only knew Pac thru Suge. Suge was the boss so why not tell him & let him decide how to handle that. In an ideal situation Suge woulda sent the goons to handle that while he & Pac went the other direction seeing as how they were both on probation.

Prolly wouldn't have made a difference though. Suge was a bully. He got off on intimidating ppl & seeing the fear he put into ppl. Suge prolly would a made the same decision and Pac woulda followed suit. Even his friends & family said he got outta character & acted as if he had smthn to prove whenever he was around Suge.

i tink pac was just too amped up that night and felt he had to ride for his ? but in this case he should hve lefted it alone . you gotta pick and choose your battles and this one he should left for suge . cuz i doubt suge would hve sent him to rush the guy , he would hve sent some nex ? to do it
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i tink pac was just too amped up that night and felt he had to ride for his ? but in this case he should hve lefted it alone . you gotta pick and choose your battles and this one he should left for suge . cuz i doubt suge would hve sent him to rush the guy , he would hve sent some nex ? to do it

Pac though off his heart instead of his brain that night. He did as a normal hood ? wouldve did & rode with his ? like you stated. but he had to realize, if he wouldve seperated himself from that issue then he would of been above ground til this day. I always say that if that was Baby & Wayne in that situation, Baby wouldve handled that situation entirely different from Suge
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keefee d is one of the founders of sscc why is he snitchin like this
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Suge was just an idiot IMO. No way you should let your superstar artist get in the mix of some street beef.

Not a coincidence that Suge's DR empire crumbled in such a short period of time
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »

Suge was just an idiot IMO. No way you should let your superstar artist get in the mix of some street beef.

Not a coincidence that Suge's DR empire crumbled in such a short period of time

during that time i think they thought they were untouchable ... when your winning like them dudes was its def not hard to get caught up ....
  • frankwonder
    frankwonder Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Exactly! Snoop dissed Suge a gang of times. Suge knows where Snoop lived so he could've easily had Snoop killed. Ad far as Dre goes, Suge went to his house with a gang of dudes demanding his master tapes. So he could've had Dre killed. Back to Pac, why would Suge have Pac killed while he's sitting right next to him? He could've easily had Pac ride in another car. Suge is a smart dude, so for him to do that doesn't make sense. He also could've had Pac killed in Cali! He knew where Pac lived because he bought Pac the house that he lived in. Anyway, I believe Keefe D. His story makes perfect sense. My only question is why isn't he dead seeing how.Suge supposedly looked at him when the shooring happened, and why isn't Puff dead.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been telling people for years diddy is the devil.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? makes alot of sense, think about it.
    Orlando Anderson is smirking in the interview he did, if people are claiming that u killed the biggest rapper would u be smiling like that in the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB9CyDz3Erg

Then all hell broke loose in Compton the day Pac died, Crips and Bloods was popping each other left and right, Suge said in a interview that it would be taken care of in the streets, he was trying to get them dudes murked.

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He did the public a service as far as im concerned
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly. When studio gangsters mess with real thugs ? like that usually happens.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the truth will set you free
  • Steew
    Steew Members Posts: 9
    Options