Keefe D from Compton Crip says Puffy paid him a Million to ? Tupac and Suge

Options

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For $1 million, Puff would have got a professional.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, and Suge Knight paid Keef D to say that ? .
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    you must no know much about banging culture a million hit can buy you a lot of street power and a hood does divy profits so you do get some pretty professional hits where so many kats are involved that you would never fathom...

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC Dj Quik lol
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell Quik Donzelly Ru said your not from TTP
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been tellin this square ass niccas dnt get caught up with this rapper ? ! There's only a hand full of LA rappers with the biz. Quik will ride but he did NOT put in work with tree top cause . His sisters are the reputables from TT
  • wAXed_poetic
    wAXed_poetic Members Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Options
    they killed pac cause he wanted out. then killed big to really make it look like as if it was a beef between coasts. the real question is who are they?
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Pond ? wrote: »
    I hope Puff got a refund for Suge.

p.s. What kinda hitman is like - oh let me go get my ass kicked on multiple cameras in vegas by the people i've been paid to ? a few hours from now?

Good point

He probably was watching the and seeing as tho he robbed one of Em got caught
  • mumpy
    mumpy Members Posts: 35
    Options
    So did Keefe D get his deal or not
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take that take that take that!
  • mumpy
    mumpy Members Posts: 35
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    This ? makes alot of sense, think about it.
    Orlando Anderson is smirking in the interview he did, if people are claiming that u killed the biggest rapper would u be smiling like that in the interview.

Then all hell broke loose in Compton the day Pac died, Crips and Bloods was popping each other left and right, Suge said in a interview that it would be taken care of in the streets, he was trying to get them dudes murked.

aka black folks ... YOUNG black folks killing each !!!!

thru it all thats the saddest part ... WHITEY WINS !!!!!!! smh

they won the battle

but we refuse to lose the WAR !!!!!!

• antarticp
    Options
    ironically is it just me or does orlando look like pac with hair ?? lol
  • antarticp
    Options

this my ? ... we be on the grind .........
    Steew wrote: »
    Just found the full interview
    http://youtu.be/UpmHBMBuO_E

• antarticp
    edited March 2014
    Options
    you must no know much about banging culture a million hit can buy you a lot of street power and a hood does divy profits so you do get some pretty professional hits where so many kats are involved that you would never fathom...

i dont know about all of that ... i think dude brought up a good point ... puff is a little smarter than that ... HOPEFULLY !! than to give some random hood cat / gangbanger 1 million dollars to off an rapper ... thats just suicide like dude aint gonna go on a flossing spree after the murder ... like people aint gonna put 2 and 2 together .... dude is right puff giving this dude 1 mill sounds fishy ... you give a cat like that an easy 20k @most maybe 50k just enuff to where a dude is happy but cant show off and bring too much heat to himself and back on yourself ....

either way man puff is the teflon don ... altho he has temper tantrums puff has yet to give off the vibe of a killer ... had this been suge man they would of been @ his house with the cuff round his wrist ..... which is why folks need to take heed and stop trying to portray a gangster image ... cause that image will be your downfall .... and your only defense will be IT WAS JUST ENTERTAINMENT !!!!! shittt look where that got Beanie Sigel ..... smh

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    ironically is it just me or does orlando look like pac with hair ?? lol

That aint irony
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    1 million?? That's it?? Even if that's true, imagine the ? you're going to go through if people found out you killed PAC.. In jail or outside of jail, YOU WILL NOT BE SAFE! ? I need 100 mill or better!
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Let me Clarify a few things in Gang Culture there is a hierarchy and a Million will get you multiple hitters who would get a few 1000's a piece and be happy as they will never know their OG's who are sending them to put in the work are getting 100's of thousands to give the yg's chump change to do the actual work. While Gangsters/Bangers are far from marksmen you get enough shooting @ the same ? it is going to be lit the ? up. SO the word professional may be better substituted with well coordinated heavy amount of fire power. To those ? on gangbangers talking about hiring assassins you work with what you Know Puffy in NYC would still not have hired a assassin he would have Hired Mafia and they would spray some ? the ? up same as bangers as they are not marksmen either. It is like yall forgot his familial Black Mafia connections or some ? ...

all that said I still stick with this...
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    vslyke wrote: »
    Pac's death had all kinds of crazy ? around it... especially Stretch getting killed a year to the day after Pac got shot in NY & Kadafi getting killed by Napole's cousin. I've always thought that BIG's death was just Suge getting revenge because he thought Pac was killed by Puff... but I have no damn idea who killed Tupac.

yeah the whole stretch thing one year to the day that they got pac in ny and kadafi gettin ? the same day Mike tyson had his next fight is crazy

pac murder is real crazy
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    ^^^^
    yeah Pac should've strayed from the gangsta lifestyle and the bangers b/c that wasn't meant for him.

First he was rollin with Crips and wearing blue rags then he rolling with Suge's Bloods

To T Sanford: I forgot what Biggie said on that interview, but he basically said he had to keep moving

but that dont matter everyone knew pac wasnt gang banger , he even said it . MOB money ova bitchies .

Yeah ? think pac tryin to gang bang for no reason he new what was up he was tryin to stay alive them ? protected him

Sadly he failed at that because of that Pac should never have nbeen acting like a soldier you let the lil homies handle that type of Business if he had grown up banging he would have already known that. The whole connection between SSC and Badboy is well known what is speculation is whether Pac was hit because of the connection or him acting Like a toy soldier.

I tend to believe it is a little of both and that kats were waiting to catch Pac and Suge slipping and Orlando himself got caught slipping which led to his Beatdown and then they retaliated regardless of consequences and just happened to have incentives that had been thrown at them before that they wanted to claim. A price on a head usually does not come with a specific date whether it is a ass whooping or murking it is all about opportunity so you do not get caught up...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Puffy in NYC would still not have hired a assassin he would have Hired Mafia and they would spray some ? the ? up same as bangers as they are not marksmen either. It is like yall forgot his familial Black Mafia connections or some ? ...

Puff also has actual ties to the real, original mafia

Puff is high school friends with a Gambino Capo. Found it on a thread in The coli, was gon make a thread here

http://www.nysun.com/new-york/p-diddy-and-his-gangster/15539/. Very long detailed article from 2004, here's the jist:

Nearly two decades after they were teammates on an overachieving high school football team, rap music mogul Sean "P. Diddy" Combs and Gambino gangster Andrew Campos have each achieved riches and renown in their chosen fields...Through it all, P. Diddy, 34, and Campos, 35, have remained close friends and confidantes, according to Mount St. Michael alumni, law enforcement sources, and official court records obtained by Gang Land.

Last year, on the day Gang Land reported that Campos had been indicted in a "telephone cramming" scheme that grossed up to $600,000 a day, Gambino capo Gregory DePalma informed a Florida associate about the indictment by linking it to a prior trip that P. Diddy and Campos had made to the Sunshine State.

The February 12, 2004, conversation was picked up during a two-year FBI undercover investigation that led to racketeering and other charges against DePalma and 34 others, including three doctors, earlier this year.

"You know the guy you had there with P. Diddy? ... He got pinched, you know," DePalma said. He then read the names of "various Gambino family members and associates, including Andrew Campos
    ," assistant U.S. attorneys Edward O'Callahan and Christopher Conniff wrote in a report to Manhattan Federal Judge John Keenan.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    And Diddy probablly didnt explicitly call the hit on Pac, but he set that entire chain of events in motion

Puff was puttin up money on any Death Row chain
    A Crip stole a Death row chain few weeks before that Tyson fight (may or may have not been Orlando A. )
    Pac n co. see Orlando and stomp him out
    Orlando n co. come back
    Suge orchestrates Big'? as revenge
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone who was in that Cadillac that shot at Pac are all dead.

#FACT
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look y'all for the last time PAC wasn't a banger and stucc his nose in some real live banger ? . Just because your PAC u still gotta go by the code. Asc any street nicca from the hub or SC and they will tell you that the shots were not only for PAC but anyone in death row. Niccas wanted death row niccas killed from SSCC all the way to the 60s.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk why they had pac fight that ? in the frist place either .
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look y'all for the last time PAC wasn't a banger and stucc his nose in some real live banger ? . Just because your PAC u still gotta go by the code. Asc any street nicca from the hub or SC and they will tell you that the shots were not only for PAC but anyone in death row. Niccas wanted death row niccas killed from SSCC all the way to the 60s.

Why??