The Official Blackberry 10 Thread

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    I talked to a Tmobile rep last week and he said they would be getting them sometime in March. Didnt ask specifically for the Z10 or Q10 tho

the exact date hasnt been determined, but the galaxy s4 is getting announced mid march so at this point its looking like who will even care when bb10 reaches the us market.

I will
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I talked to a Tmobile rep last week and he said they would be getting them sometime in March. Didnt ask specifically for the Z10 or Q10 tho

the exact date hasnt been determined, but the galaxy s4 is getting announced mid march so at this point its looking like who will even care when bb10 reaches the us market.

I will

Same here. Still patiently waiting. I just Updated and got the new Jailbreak for my iPhone 4S so I guess that will hold me down until these US Carriers get off their ass.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I will

Same here. Still patiently waiting. I just Updated and got the new Jailbreak for my iPhone 4S so I guess that will hold me down until these US Carriers get off their ass.

so u two gonna be like the stupid ? that went and copped the palm pre. BB10 is DOA and nothing will change that. NOBODY is dropping an Iphone 5 or high end android for an unproven OS. ask M$ how wp8 adoption rate is going? and they have money to burn so they can hold out for waaaaaaay longer than blackberry
  • Stew
    Options

I will

so u two gonna be like the stupid ? that went and copped the palm pre. BB10 is DOA and nothing will change that. NOBODY is dropping an Iphone 5 or high end android for an unproven OS. ask M$ how wp8 adoption rate is going? and they have money to burn so they can hold out for waaaaaaay longer than blackberry

Palm Pre? ? I've had a BB for the last 5-6 years. A new one is coming out that's better than the one I have now and its going to be 4x cheaper than what I paid for what I'm using now. Its a win/win for me.
  • Stew
    Options
    Q10 not till later in Spring. ?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard they fixed the battery issues and some of the app bugs with an OTA update...deciding if I'm gonna go with the Z10 or the HTC One if Wind gets it.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Bout to pre order my Z10 today.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    I'm trying to hold out for the Q10, but I mean if the Galaxy S4 will be out around the same time and at the same price would I be crazy to pass up on it? I'm really tired of waiting for the Q10 I can't believe how they debacled (yea i said it) this US release
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to hold out for the Q10, but I mean if the Galaxy S4 will be out around the same time and at the same price would I be crazy to pass up on it? I'm really tired of waiting for the Q10 I can't believe how they debacled (yea i said it) this US release

Just being real, the S4 will be lightyears ahead of the Q10 for a hardware perspective just based on early reports. So the only real reason to pick the Q10 would be because you like the OS, but honestly they already have a ton of ? available that mimics everything the BB OS offers. I just don't see it.

The OS looks cool and all, but the hardware of these BB phones is last year level and there is a ridiculously small amount of app support at this point. Those two points along should steer you clear.

• Michael_Malice
    Options
    So I can't preorder because I am a premier customer. AT&T fails again.
  • rage
    Options

WTF?? What do you have to be in order to...pre-order? Platinum-Bawse Status, OG, Triple OG, Customer??? These ? will do anything to ? up putting a product in a customers hands.
  • Stew
    Options

Didnt even think about this. Imma have to wait for Tmobile to get them anyway, ? changing carriers.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    rage wrote: »

WTF?? What do you have to be in order to...pre-order? Platinum-Bawse Status, OG, Triple OG, Customer??? These ? will do anything to ? up putting a product in a customers hands.

Yeah this some ? . It's not available for Premier or Business customers until 22 Mar. I was just on the phone for 30 minutes with a black ? trying to get that ? ordered and he finally asked a supervisor. Smh.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    AT&T don't want to take my money.
  • supaman4321
    Options

not just AT&T I don't think Blackberry wants our money period they want that Canadian guap instead
  • rage
    Options

not just AT&T I don't think Blackberry wants our money period they want that Canadian guap instead

Trust me it aint like this ? is sold out here...
  • supaman4321
    Options

http://betanews.com/2013/02/06/blackberry-z10-is-available-in-canada/

If i'm not mistaken Canada was the first place the Z10 launched unless you're referring to the Q10 still not being available.
  • rage
    Options

http://betanews.com/2013/02/06/blackberry-z10-is-available-in-canada/

If i'm not mistaken Canada was the first place the Z10 launched unless you're referring to the Q10 still not being available.

Yeah the Z10 isnt exactly sold out at all locations in TDot anyway. So I dont see why BB or AT&T are trying to stop people from paying money for a Z10.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Now AT&T won't even let me get a Z10 at full price. I'm about to say ? it.
  • illmatic7
    illmatic7 Members Posts: 9
    Options
    I copped a Z10. ? is hella dope, just wish it had spotify, instagram, a semi decent rss feed, along with some great stock market apps.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My service provider basically giving bb's away
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Talked AT&T into giving me an early upgrade. They waived my activation fee and gave me free shipping. My Z10 should be here tomorrow. Swag.
  • Stew
    Options
    Damn forgot all about this thread. Copped the Q10 last week for $99 down. Love it so far.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Damn forgot all about this thread. Copped the Q10 last week for $99 down. Love it so far.

That's what's up. My neighbor just got a Q10 and loves it. My Z10 was on backorder but I just got a shipping email and it should be here tomorrow by 4:30. Also talked my wife into getting one so we could "BBM" together.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Got my Z10. Don't believe the hype. This phone is dope as ? . They just gotta up they app game.