Options
    INB4 Bosh next nh

?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lifetime Negrodamus Prediction:

There will never be a male ? Player that gets a magazine cover who could've got a magazine cover for his actual athletic skills alone.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    I hate it when people say ? they really mean then apologize for it because it's not politically correct. If you're gonna open your mouth, stand by the ? that comes out of it.

i agree, but

being "sorry for anyone that i offended" isn't really an apology tho. It's more or less saying, "i'm sorry that you got upset at what I said, but i still meant what i said"
  • Matt-
    Options
    inb4 all the religophobes make fun of broussard
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason Collins is a genius, not a hero.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure he just carved his face into the Mount Rushmore of the LGBT community by confirming what we already knew about some pro athletes on the low-key. My thing is, why now? Why not a year, two years, FIVE years ago?

Part of this is cause my man's career wasn't ? , so this will - good intentions or no - ensure him some spotlight for YEARS to come...or until the ADD mainstream media forgets all about him and now shove the newest "human rights champion" into our faces all damn day.

Look, no ? given about dude coming out. A vast majority of the world doesn't give ? either. We live in a "you do you, I'll do me, and we'll get along fine" world now. I will say good for him, but C'mon....you can't tell me that wasn't "strategic" either. That I WON'T tolerate...treating us (the public) like we're stupid and didn't see the come-up coming. ? that.

But, good for dude all the same.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Jason Collins is a genius, not a hero.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure he just carved his face into the Mount Rushmore of the LGBT community by confirming what we already knew about some pro athletes on the low-key. My thing is, why now? Why not a year, two years, FIVE years ago?

Part of this is cause my man's career wasn't ? , so this will - good intentions or no - ensure him some spotlight for YEARS to come...or until the ADD mainstream media forgets all about him and now shove the newest "human rights champion" into our faces all damn day.

Look, no ? given about dude coming out. A vast majority of the world doesn't give ? either. We live in a "you do you, I'll do me, and we'll get along fine" world now. I will say good for him, but C'mon....you can't tell me that wasn't "strategic" either. That I WON'T tolerate...treating us (the public) like we're stupid and didn't see the come-up coming. ? that.

But, good for dude all the same.

i'm guessing SI had dirt on him, and they were gonna run a story about it regardless, but they let him leak it come out expose himself do whatever on his own terms
  • greenwood1921
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry, I ain't buyin the whole "he just doing this for attention" ish.

That's like saying a Soldier crip-walked on a land-mine just so he could get a parade in his hometown and his momma could get a letter from Obama.

? don't add up, b.

He's a phagg and he finally decided to come clean. Dat about it.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always found it funny how one minority(which im apart of) could look down on another minority, but complain when somebody turn they nose up @ you and yours. Let that ? breathe.

Not homophobic but those are 2 completely different devils

Please explain how...cause they not. If you black, you in the minority, if you ? , you in the minority, if you asain, you a minority, etc. People in the same group/classification should fight for what they believe in, even to a certain extent, support them. They the same things...Like a ? saying he would suck ? for his kids is the same as a chick saying it. Gross...but the same nontheless.

"What you eat dont make me ? ...wheres the love?"

1 Asians are a majority in the world...

2 it dont matter who u ? ... I dont kno who anybody has slept with that hasn't told me or made it public..

But as a black, white, Asian ect u cant "hide" that...

3 EVERY race/demographic gets discriminated against in 1 way or another... Some just more then others... Being black has way worse consequences then being ? ...
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was originally gonna scold you ? for actually letting a thread about a ? player go 5 pages, but this ? is pure jokes.

classic cheapseats thread
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    When u 7ft and average about 3.6 rebounds a game yo whole career u most likely a ?

lol.......
  • Matt-
    Options
    its annoys me and ? me of when people try to walk with the shield of religion to cover their hypocrisy.. anyone who evokes religion situationally .....especially....should get ? slapped..

people using religion to justify their position against homosexuality isn't all that much different than people who use phrases from whatever moral code they choose to justify their own position for homosexuality ("let them live" "let them breathe" "don't worry about the next man" "everyone should be able to love who they want to love" etc...)

you can poke holes (nh) in either side of the argument if you really want to
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry, I ain't buyin the whole "he just doing this for attention" ish.

That's like saying a Soldier crip-walked on a land-mine just so he could get a parade in his hometown and his momma could get a letter from Obama.

? don't add up, b.

He's a phagg and he finally decided to come clean. Dat about it.

I think he did it 4 publicity alil tho... But the thing is its not "shocking" like that no mo "celebs" come out all the time now...
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    When u 7ft and average about 3.6 rebounds a game yo whole career u most likely a ?

he was too busy boxing out

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    anybody see chris broussard on OTL. This ? was like "i don't support being a christain and being ? just like i don't support being a christain and having sex out of marriage"

lol all of chris brousard "secret" sources gon blackball him fro sayin that hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PTUPXdfE0

The pink mafia are going come for his head.. also the angel of stern will not be happy...

he good cause he can use that i got a ? friend cop out since hes met up with that reporter that was on the phone and they know each other and ? . like i said sources from locker rooms gon stop telling broussard ? like they used to this how player were watching OTL.

player 1: Yeah chris keepin it trill

player 2: yup this ? goat wowww son look how he played that christain card so he wouldn't catch flak

player 1: yuup that's why i be telling that ? ? goin on in the locker room he a real ? !

players 2: whoa da ? !

player 1: No sex before mariage!

players 1 and 2: Hellllll nah

player 2: fuckouttaherewiththatbullshit!

player 1: Man ? that ? he talking too holy now. Even David smashed that ? he wasn't married to.

player 2: Yeah my ? solomon definently ain't wait to smash on a few of his hoes

player 1: ? broussard i ain't telling him ? about Carmelo's secret baby moms and child born last week!

• greenwood1921
    Options
    It's been real, Broussard.

I hope your "sources" can help you find a job.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody see chris broussard on OTL. This ? was like "i don't support being a christain and being ? just like i don't support being a christain and having sex out of marriage"

lol all of chris brousard "secret" sources gon blackball him fro sayin that hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PTUPXdfE0

The pink mafia are going come for his head.. also the angel of stern will not be happy...

he good cause he can use that i got a ? friend cop out since hes met up with that reporter that was on the phone and they know each other and ? . like i said sources from locker rooms gon stop telling broussard ? like they used to this how player were watching OTL.

player 1: Yeah chris keepin it trill

player 2: yup this ? goat wowww son look how he played that christain card so he wouldn't catch flak

player 1: yuup that's why i be telling that ? ? goin on in the locker room he a real ? !

players 2: whoa da ? !

player 1: No sex before mariage!

players 1 and 2: Hellllll nah

player 2: fuckouttaherewiththatbullshit!

player 1: Man ? that ? he talking too holy now. Even David smashed that ? he wasn't married to.

player 2: Yeah my ? solomon definently ain't wait to smash on a few of his hoes

player 1: ? broussard i ain't telling him ? about Carmelo's secret baby moms and child born last week!

that was his "cornball brotha" moment
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggie miller aka "Cheryl" was the first cross dressing NBA player...

Btw lmao at this being a ploy 4 Collins to have an nba job for atleast next year...on some "they didn't sign me cuz I'm ? ", nevemind my negative rebounds a game avg.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't Kerry Rhodes come out long time ago?

kerry-rhodes-boyfriend2.jpg
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    confirmed.

kerryhollywood1.jpg

no collins
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not wise for to come out without signing on to a team, unless he's ok with that. Then the LGBT will accuse the league of discrimination or some other ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    its annoys me and ? me of when people try to walk with the shield of religion to cover their hypocrisy.. anyone who evokes religion situationally .....especially....should get ? slapped..

people using religion to justify their position against homosexuality isn't all that much different than people who use phrases from whatever moral code they choose to justify their own position for homosexuality ("let them live" "let them breathe" "don't worry about the next man" "everyone should be able to love who they want to love" etc...)

you can poke holes (nh) in either side of the argument if you really want to

its 1000% different YOUR "moral code guides YOU..religions* impact millions and act as a judge/jury/executioner based on whos wielding that sword(of course there are different interpretations of every religion ...so not everyone goes by the book on everything...more specifically their own frailties..or ? theyd be willing to accept...

and fire and brimstone (pun intended;perceived or actual intolerance) is a hell of alot different than live and let live