Does anyone get annoyed by how small these boxers are?

Options

Comments

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Givin mayweather too much credit here. Ya'll wouldn't be afraid of a 147 pound wrestler, and IMO that's more dangerous than a 147 pound boxer.

A wrestler is nothing to mess with.

I remember in high school. This lil dude we called Lil Nelson was the 103 lbs state champ and everyone always messed with him because he looked sort of like that black midget..."Beetle Juice".

But some dude who was close to 200 lbs messed with him a little too much in the streets. Dude ended up get f*cked up by Nelson...quickly.

No one messed with Lil Nelson after that. LOL
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Did you see Floyds 7 big ass bodyguards??? Lol Floyd ain't fightin nobody for free...

i was dying when they moved that car out of the first parking space
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    i was dying when they moved that car out of the first parking space

Lol yeah I saw that ? . I wouldve loved to see that persons reaction when they came out, and then the reaction once they saw who moved it lmao
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    y'all funny, lol at anyone thinking they could take a boxer in the streets
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    shitman..you dont see it??? you cant see me catchin money witta quick left uppercutt, i know i could take a couple of his punches cuz from the looks of he he dont hit that hard.
    jujng1.jpg

nah fam nah
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    A wrestler is nothing to mess with.

I remember in high school. This lil dude we called Lil Nelson was the 103 lbs state champ and everyone always messed with him because he looked sort of like that black midget..."Beetle Juice".

But some dude who was close to 200 lbs messed with him a little too much in the streets. Dude ended up get f*cked up by Nelson...quickly.

No one messed with Lil Nelson after that. LOL

haha, ya man. 147 lb wrestler would beat the ? outta floyd in a fight
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    he'd have to catch him first lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

shieeeet, he'll catch 5 before he even touches Floyd
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    no ? at u you thinking about how small a ? boxers are
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wrestling is fake and all that but go ask Big Show's nose if Mayweathers punches hurt. Made his face look like cherry pie with 2 punches.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    no ? at u you thinking about how small a ? boxers are
    no ? @ u being the only one thinking sumthin ? lol
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    no ? @ u being the only one thinking sumthin ? lol

haha i read the title and it seemed ? .....
  • bow to royalty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wrestling is fake and all that but go ask Big Show's nose if Mayweathers punches hurt. Made his face look like cherry pie with 2 punches.

Real wrestling...come on man. Not talkin bout damn WWE ?
  • bow to royalty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    he'd have to catch him first lol

Floyd gotta get close to him to swing
    rap doctor wrote: »
    shieeeet, he'll catch 5 before he even touches Floyd

I t hink cuz ya'll ? don't watch real wrestlin ur sleepin on how beasts these dudes are. Pound for Pound Floyd ain't ? in the wrestling world. He'd b a tiny 147
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man I'd smack sparkles and glitter off Mayweather's skull if he was to see me in the street

that little osh b kosh ? ain't doing ? for real LOL
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH

Y'all act like these ? ain't human.

In a STREET FIGHT, I'm ? Floyd's little ass up. Real talk.

That goes for these MMA fighters who's nuts y'all be on too. One of them big muhfuckas with them little ass affliction shirts on start poppin off like he gonna punk a ? , I'm breaking something off in his ? eyeball yo.

Ain't no refs, rules or commissions on these streets.

? is wrong wit y'all scary ass ? ????
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH

Y'all act like these ? ain't human.

In a STREET FIGHT, I'm ? Floyd's little ass up. Real talk.

That goes for these MMA fighters who's nuts y'all be on too. One of them big muhfuckas with them little ass affliction shirts on start poppin off like he gonna punk a ? , I'm breaking something off in his ? eyeball yo.

Ain't no refs, rules or commissions on these streets.

? is wrong wit y'all scary ass ? ????

Stop smokin..
  • trACE_evidence
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Stop smokin..

Lol, nah I'm serious.

So you tellin me just because some cat is a boxer or trains MMA, your gonna just sit there and take it if he tries you out on these streets?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol, nah I'm serious.

So you tellin me just because some cat is a boxer or trains MMA, your gonna just sit there and take it if he tries you out on these streets?

Why would he try me.. its more likely someone tries him.. your ? is highly unlikely like someone said.. floyd aint gonna fight for free....

you probably never seen this but... this is a lil something of how it might go
  • Dick Shitman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^that video cracks me up. dude in the white shirt was collectin Ls
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why would he try me.. Its more likely someone tries him.. Your ? is highly unlikely like someone said.. Floyd aint gonna fight for free....

You probably never seen this but... This is a lil something of how it might go

rotflmao
  • trACE_evidence
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why would he try me.. its more likely someone tries him.. your ? is highly unlikely like someone said.. floyd aint gonna fight for free....

you probably never seen this but... this is a lil something of how it might go

You may be right...

I just get tired of ? acting as if these athletes and entertainers are gods or some ? .

? bleed just like us.

EDIT: That vid is classic tho...
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO, are y'all kidding me?!? Mayweather is one of the greatest fighters on the planet. He regularly trains with people that are light-heavyweights and heavyweights, and consistently beats the sh*t out of them everytime, because he has no welterweights in the gym who are his equal.

Don't get it twisted: Mayweather is a ruthless beast. Don't let the smiles and mockery fool you - if he wanted to, he will ? you without blinking an eye. Boxers and athletes that reach his level have a borderline maniacal mentality. He's a monster that feeds on men's souls. If any of you ever, ever step up to him in a dark alley, he will (1) put down his money, (2) laugh at you hysterically for a few minutes, (3) proceed to rip off your legs and beat you with them until you die (4) go to your house and purchase your family to make them his personal indentured servants. And that's real talk.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO, are y'all kidding me?!? Mayweather is one of the greatest fighters on the planet. He regularly trains with people that are light-heavyweights and heavyweights, and consistently beats the sh*t out of them everytime, because he has no welterweights in the gym who are his equal.

Don't get it twisted: Mayweather is a ruthless beast. Don't let the smiles and mockery fool you - if he wanted to, he will ? you without blinking an eye. Boxers and athletes that reach his level have a borderline maniacal mentality. He's a monster that feeds on men's souls. If any of you ever, ever step up to him in a dark alley, he will (1) put down his money, (2) laugh at you hysterically for a few minutes, (3) proceed to rip off your legs and beat you with them until you die (4) go to your house and purchase your family to make them his personal indentured servants. And that's real talk .

is that you lil floyd? lol
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options