• Silverbacc_LHC47
    Silverbacc_LHC47 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after a 4mi run yea....
    Put some warm water and soap to that muthafugga
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When she left, he Lysoled febreezed down the room, bleached his sheets, and slept on the floor for a couple of days to make sure his bed was tight.

tumblr_m6egpklLAs1qk2ix2o1_400.gif

Ill pass on the compost ? breh

no bruh. It takes Lysol to ? bacteria. Febreeze hadn't even been released when this ? went down anyways.
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    smh at ? havin to shower in tomato juice jus to get the stank off

LOL
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    girls should be taught early on how to keep themselves clean and smelling good. This is why I shudder why I see chicks walking around in those black leggings. ? are so captivated by her curves but not taking into consideration that it's 90 degrees and she's been walking around all day with no ventilation. All of that bacteria, heat and moisture is gonna have her ? smelling like foul rotten fish. And what's worse is a lot of these chicks don't even know why they smelling that way because their mother never talked with them about the essence of female hygiene.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    ? smelled of busted cyst ? and left out chicken parts from Sals

I flagged you for abuse not because i'm hating but becaused that's a smell I don't want to register in my mind when I think of ? . I almost flagged you for that dumpster water comment. damn that's stank!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes goat thread. ? and those stanky ?
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    well you put your finger in her belly button and not her ? that was her belly button which is a weird place to touch a woman. is that an erogenous zone? back to the subject the belly button which used to be the embilical chord was not only used to feed the embryo but was also used to expel waste. so now even to this day a little ? get's pushed out through the belly button in the form of lint. in other words that girl had bad hygene and should have had the good sense to wash her navel. if her belly button was bad I would hate to smell her snatch.
    a stinky belly navel.. damn.. I'm glad I'm not a smelly person. I would hate to stink.

I knew someone as real and beautiful as you would never be out here stankin. even though I had heard rumors saying different. I just assumed Nas was still fueling bs trying to throw dirt on your name.
    Proof nas didn't have this if he saying I stink. I really do not have a body odor problem. Alot of ? haven't entered my insides
    A man who had sex with me would know this. I don't use my body up.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    this topic is pure funky. I take good care of my body inside and out.. I'm kinda of a health nut. I don't diet but I want to be healthy.. It's hard enough staying alive, so I don't want to be sick or funky!

Come on real lady.......

Let's be real......

That ? aint never been stankey?.?.?.?.?.?

Nope. Certain things a man who have been intimate with me knows nas is a liar. He's just some ? with a jealousy problem using my name in his ? scheme. I'm better at chest tho. I knew not to let him use my body
    I can pick up that's all he wanted was skins
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@it stained my shirt. damn im tryin to think.
    oh yeah so i met this fat ? on the chat line and she said she would come over my crib cause i was on the watch then. so this ? comes over and she's fat. the ? had to sit sideways in the seat. anyway. the ? went to use the bathroom and she came out and it smelled dead up like mermaid ? . ? lets just say moms got mad cause a ? used a whole bottle of clorox bleach. the good ?
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that stench a worked up sweaty ? has is revolting.only ? I had the misfortune of ? was fat and apparently ain't car of the fish smell faces I was making,I only encountered two stank ass ? ? and they was fat.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Yo how do yall ? politely tells girls to hit the shower without offending them?

Won't that ? the mood?

? u don't unless u wanna risk not getting ? .u cud go in first and play it off on some let me freshen up type game or let's shower together.

I close my eyes and concentrate until I bust if possible then the ? aint you sweaty u wanna shower up
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only similar story I have is I pounded a chick from behind, finished, she was specially freaky that day for some reason. Went to the bathroom to flush the rubber I pulled it off, I was perplexed at the amount of blood on my condom and my ? .

Turns out she was just on her period. I realized because she was all growling and ? like a ? animal and wrapping her hands around my throat.

? be crazy yo.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is straight comedy
  • mr. blackpowerman
    mr. blackpowerman Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Options
    Pure ? ' comedy. Got my damn stomach hurtin and ? ...
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    my ? expressions are tell all, and ive definitely given bishes the face w/o even realizin