The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is Jennings going? Any news at all.

He's a RFA tho, right? I think he'll still be in Milwaukee.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jennings should just go ahead and take the QO and go unrestricted next year
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Snell went to high school wit kahwi leonard that's his boy they both 6'7 and can defend.Snell got range tho he can shoot

Bulls gonna be a problem in the future wit butler and snell both 6'7 pit bulls on the perimeter.I doubt he plays much this year only in blowouts cuz thibs hardly plays rookies.Snell has potentialities to be very similar to kahwi leonard for us

? please y'all better get a free agent next year or keep running that regular season marathon and getting wiped out early in the post season gauntlet.

But I am a laker head and if it doesn't get better quick we need to go ahead and tank ? a 7 8 seed.

Nah YOU better get multiple free agents next year.Lakers are trash have no picks,have washed players and a 35 year old kobe as key pieces

Bulls have a core of under 30 players(noah,rose,butler,snell,teague)will have DIRK mirotic next year and cap space and we'll get lamarcus A eventually

Future lookin mighty bright dun

My ? blfiger. Y'all chi fans are disrespectful. Please get a shooting guard soon bruh. Please. Y'all have no 2nd shot creator it kills y'all every postseasin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibrRolkKD24

This the bulls starting 2 guard.You'll be more familiar wit him when he gets that most improved player next year

Don't worry about the bulls just hope and pray you make the playoffs next year and win more than a game.I'll be watching the set run L.A. basketball again

? the clippers! Jimmy Butler is a poor mans version of regular juice...meaning he is extra regular. He wil continue to tease you guys a few 20-27 point games then he will swim in 7-13 point games
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This summer league heat team might be the best defensive squad I've seen as far as summer league teams go. I wish we could give up 3 spots for these guys

schroder got the type of game that will make ? wanna fight you on the court
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimmy Butler lol Ngga puts the B in Basic.

Bulls fans man I just cant...i've never seen a team/fanbase so oddly loyal and resistant to change.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Jimmy Butler lol Ngga puts the B in Basic.

Bulls fans man I just cant...i've never seen a team/fanbase so oddly loyal and resistant to change.

Bruh, I've never seen you give a single team props lol.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Butler is the new Tony Allen with a better offensive game.

Nikka put the clamps on lebron last year. Hustle game is top notch too.

Will never have his own shoe, so casual fan nikkas will sleep on him.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Lol @ bulls fans resistant to change when All of us have wanted the bulls to add anybody that can consistently score for 2 years now.Ever since the '11 trade deadline when they were rumored to get mayo

Fucc is you talkin bout
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I took part in the march/protest in NYC for Travyon Martin today.
    goat.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I took part in tmarch/protest in NYC for Travyon Martin today. As we walked througdowntown Manhattan, we past a K-Mart (yeh I kno) and there was a big add for them Protege sneakers, sported by Roger Mason Jr. I thought that ? was hilarious. Like, who actively wants to cop them a pair of Proteges just cause they seen Roger Mason Jr wearing them? Did this ? want a shoe deal that bad? And if you're Protege at least get someone on a little bit higher profile level, like Nate Robinson at least he can ball. This ? was worse than when I seen Brandon Jennings being the Under Armor representative.

U mean the spot across the street from the garden? I saw that when I was in NYC a few weeks ago
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Nikka put the clamps on lebron last year.
    Hustle game is top notch too.

Add paul george,kobe,deron williams to that list.Bulls need another scorer period it could be aldridge,love,dirk etc it don't have to be a sg.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Options

Add paul george,kobe,deron williams to that list.Bulls need another scorer period it could be aldridge,love,dirk etc it don't have to be a sg.

Or just Nate coming off the bench. *shrug*

And I think any trade attempts the Bulls make this year - Butler will be the first nikka teams will name. Would you trade a Butler & a couple other pieces to get a Aldridge?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So I took part in tmarch/protest in NYC for Travyon Martin today. As we walked througdowntown Manhattan, we past a K-Mart (yeh I kno) and there was a big add for them Protege sneakers, sported by Roger Mason Jr. I thought that ? was hilarious. Like, who actively wants to cop them a pair of Proteges just cause they seen Roger Mason Jr wearing them? Did this ? want a shoe deal that bad? And if you're Protege at least get someone on a little bit higher profile level, like Nate Robinson at least he can ball. This ? was worse than when I seen Brandon Jennings being the Under Armor representative.

U mean the spot across the street from the garden? I saw that when I was in NYC a few weeks ago

Its nearby the Garden
    TheBossman wrote: »
    So I took part in the march/protest in NYC for Travyon Martin today.
    goat.

Where it started

11l04ue.jpg

by the Garden

ok0vhe.jpg

Time Square

o70g3l.jpg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate Robinson and Derrick Rose on the court at the same time would be GOAT. If he ends up in Denver, they'll be an even bigger threat in the West than last year bu it kinda seems like he'd rather get paid and settle for a first round exit than make title runs and share the spotlight.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lol @ that sign that white dude holdin and homeboy in the crowd look like mike epps
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    *dead* at the old white dude with the "Old white dude's like me" sign. lol.

• greenwood1921
    Options
    Nate Robinson and Derrick Rose on the court at the same time would be GOAT. If he ends up in Denver, they'll be an even bigger threat in the West than last year bu it kinda seems like he'd rather get paid and settle for a first round exit than make title runs and share the spotlight.

I'ma need that ninja turtle ass nikka to stay out of the west unless he wanna ride the bench again like...

Nate+Robinson+Dallas+Mavericks+v+Oklahoma+R8vRaXrWhe6l.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

And I think any trade attempts the Bulls make this year - Butler will be the first nikka teams will name. Would you trade a Butler & a couple other pieces to get a Aldridge?

Word that's why I want nate to return.We saw what he did last year now wit rose on the court drawing mad attention nate and everybody else can Eat

I think portland wanted noah and butler initially in the trade talks and I was like Hell no.Aldridge is solid but he aint worth our best 2 defensive players that would be a lateral move imo.Bulls would get a scorer then fall off on defense.With deng either leaving in free agency or possibly getting traded next year butler is invaluable cuz he'll fill dengs role so nah I wouldn't want to give him up unless it gets a star sf
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Word that's why I want nate to return.We saw what he did last year now wit rose on the court drawing mad attention nate and everybody else can Eat

I think portland wanted noah and butler initially in the trade talks and I was like Hell no.Aldridge is solid but he aint worth our best 2 defensive players that would be a lateral move imo.Bulls would get a scorer then fall off on defense.With deng either leaving in free agency or possibly getting traded next year butler is invaluable cuz he'll fill dengs role so nah I wouldn't want to give him up unless it gets a star sf

lmao @ the bold. That's like these top-5 lottery teams this year that wanted Ibaka, Lamb, and our #12 pick for us to move up.

That's just a nice way of them saying "Foh" as far as I'm concerned.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    lol @ the name of the shoe...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV1jmVbmG49aEojo3nOr33uFrtu2NzYMkS72EtjtBukBrdG-sABA

"The Five"

3472421_o.gif
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This summer league heat team might be the best defensive squad I've seen as far as summer league teams go. I wish we could give up 3 spots for these guys

schroder got the type of game that will make ? wanna fight you on the court

we gon 3peat
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I don't understand the Bulls, if they went into the season with this lineup

Rose
    Butler
    Deng
    ?
    Noah

And then off the bench with Nate, Hinrich, Teague and another solid big man. That's a championship caliber team right their without having to really making any personnel adjustment, they would also still have very flexible rotations
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    I forgot nobody hired Lionel Hollins till I saw him on NBATV