ladies and gents: stories of stinky ? .

Options

Comments

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't know how girls don't know how they smell tbh.
    my mama always don't tld me 'if yo ? stink, you either need a shot or an antibiotic'.

but i'm too scarey. if anything is wrong wit Victoria- i go to the doctor.
  • VioletBeauregarde
    VioletBeauregarde Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Several months ago, my EX boyfriend started coming home around 9:00 in the morning with his fingers and beard reeking of rancid body odor. That guy used to spend about two or three hours getting ready because he had such an intense fear of smelling bad. I knew that he must have been banging someone with a ? odor problem, and I was thrilled to finally be able to kick his ass out for a reason he couldn't dispute! Word of advice to the dudes who have horror stories about malodorous snatches: If you have a beard and you're cheating on someone with a girl whose junk smells like a soiled laundry basket in a prison locker room, your significant other can probably smell it on your flavor saver!

[img][/img]f983843d-71b2-4101-be81-bb0a3adce0f5_zps58a7a348.jpg
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? hit the stanky panky raw...can't lie, I been there before once. The only difference is about 2 weeks later I was yelling like tarzan everytime I took a ? cause it stung like someone lit my ? on fire. Took a walk of shame to the doctor.

Hung up my EBRC boots after that. Just a whiff of stanky panky makes me limp now, doesn't matter how bad she looks.
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smashed this chick in my brother's class...cute girl..bangin body...so we get to messin around an while I'm hittin I start to smell somethin fouk...I made the ? leave an the smell didn't leave my room for 2 days...I slept on my couch
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    Only similar story I have is I pounded a chick from behind, finished, she was specially freaky that day for some reason. Went to the bathroom to flush the rubber I pulled it off, I was perplexed at the amount of blood on my condom and my ? .

Turns out she was just on her period. I realized because she was all growling and ? like a ? animal and wrapping her hands around my throat.

? be crazy yo.
    Catwoman was a crazy ? !
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this need to be fof or stickied. man these stories got me crackin up
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thread's name should be changed to "It Stank So Good".
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If any part of a female smells, their ? will too.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was meant for comic relief....
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    This happened before I was married..I went to the club and ran into a chick from school who was with her cousin..
    The bad and the good

Messed w this one chick before I got married real nice body , pretty face but always played me as a friend.one time we were kicking it with other people but everyone else left so it was just me and her and it was getting late. She starts flirting ....

black-man-wedding-ring1.jpg

Ol' disclaimer ass ? - just tell the story!

Apparently Joe brown...m. Millian...Judy schiendlin and Maybelline Ephraim post on here.

I'm putting disclaimers to keep outta IC jail out this ?

I feel you bruh. Gotta cover them tracks. Hate to see you getting caught up by wifey with transcripts of you confessing about stanky ? .
  • Bong Water
    Bong Water Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as they don't smell like a rotten potatoes you are GtG.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stank ? ? need to go
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dance "The Butterfly" was popular back around the time I was comin up and used to hit the teen clubs....

...nevermind...I'm just....I'm just not ready..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dance "The Butterfly" was popular back around the time I was comin up and used to hit the teen clubs....

...nevermind...I'm just....I'm just not ready..

bruh, I was in the regular clubs when that ? was popular. Patra had all the chicks doin the Butterfly.

and I know where you goin with that. Some of them chicks needed to keep them legs good and closed.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    join the group brother. but on the real though them stanky ? be the wettest.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    please keep this funky ass thread rolling lol