Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great episode. damn the last scene.......epic. ? was just straight up epic. damn i love this show.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Vulture ‏@vulture 3m

5.9 million people watched Breaking Bad last night, more than double its previous high. http://vult.re/19ZAKkh

Joe Adalian ‏@TVMoJoe 36m

BREAKING BAD debuted to 1.4M viewers in January 2008. S2 debuted to 1.7M viewers. It's more than quadrupled its live audience in 5 years.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    it was good to see Hank was actually doing something useful down there in the garage instead of playing with ? rocks and brewing his wack ass beer

hankbeer.jpg

and Hank has to be feeling some kinda way, he's now beat up Jesse and Hank and may never be able to "catch" either.

Their MINERALS!
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was good to see Hank was actually doing something useful down there in the garage instead of playing with ? rocks and brewing his wack ass beer

hankbeer.jpg

and Hank has to be feeling some kinda way, he's now beat up Jesse and Hank and may never be able to "catch" either.

Their MINERALS!

your correct
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's obvious to me that Walt fakes his death. I also think it's gonna happen during a well publicised trial for being Heinsberg. Hank gonna send him down.

The graffiti in the boarded up house, told to much...that means its common knowledge to the general public that the man who lived in that house was a drug lord.

That followed by Carols reaction. Like she saw a ghost, or someone she truly believed to be dead.

Great episode...

But that opening scene means a) Walt lives b) he doesn't go jail...

I wondering if Hank lives...
  • Matt-
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    It's obvious to me that Walt fakes his death. I also think it's gonna happen during a well publicised trial for being Heinsberg. Hank gonna send him down.

what do you mean? he's going to fake his death during a trial? after a trial? or before a trial?

i think he could fake his death, but i doubt there will be any sort of trial. But it could be a huge new story

• Matt-
    Options
    i wonder if walt is someone an informant for the gun runners and other drug kingpins. or if he's going to give to gun to someone else before he leaves town. I don't know, walt is still a bumbling klutz, i kinda don't want to see him go out in gun battle. Just seems out of character for him. I hope the gun is not for his use.
  • DNB1
    Options

what do you mean? he's going to fake his death during a trial? after a trial? or before a trial?

i think he could fake his death, but i doubt there will be any sort of trial. But it could be a huge new story

Well the fact that his house is now the local "cool/skate" spot. And decorated in the memory of the "great Hiensberg" points to the fact that it became public knowledge that Walter White, a teacher dying of cancer was in fact Hiensberg, and he lived at that address, which is where kids now hangout.

There could have some kind of shoot out or something there...

It has to be public knowledge, or why fake a death?...
  • Matt-
    Options

Well the fact that his house is now the local "cool/skate" spot. And decorated in the memory of the "great Hiensberg" points to the fact that it became public knowledge that Walter White, a teacher dying of cancer was in fact Hiensberg, and he lived at that address, which is where kids now hangout.

i agree with the part that people know who Heisenberg is, and they know that he is Walter White, and they know that was his house and that house is a local grunge/emo hangout spot. But that could just come from news coverage of his supposed death, not necessarily from a trial. Or maybe he simply got arrested and Jesse came through with the magnets and got him out.
  • infamous114
    Options
    i wonder if walt is someone an informant for the gun runners and other drug kingpins. or if he's going to give to gun to someone else before he leaves town. I don't know, walt is still a bumbling klutz, i kinda don't want to see him go out in gun battle. Just seems out of character for him. I hope the gun is not for his use.

Word...just look at the way he reacted after shooting Mike lol.
  • DNB1
    Options

i agree with the part that people know who Heisenberg is, and they know that he is Walter White, and they know that was his house and that house is a local grunge/emo hangout spot. But that could just come from news coverage of his supposed death, not necessarily from a trial. Or maybe he simply got arrested and Jesse came through with the magnets and got him out.

So why isn't Skylar and the kids living there?
    Why has new owners not came through and brought the house?

It's been allowed to become the chill spot? Like a ? house? Why is that?

I can only see three ways in BB ending...

Walt dies

Walt goes to jail.

Or Walt gets away scot free, with his life and freedom.

That opening scene suggests the he is free to come back. Could be out on bail...but then why was the neighbour looking like she seen a ghost? Had to be cause she assumed him dead.

I don't necessarily think he uses the cancer to fake his death...

Lol @ tryna work this ? out...
  • infamous114
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options

Walt dies

Walt goes to jail.

That opening scene suggests the he is free to come back. Could be out on bail...but then why was the neighbour looking like she seen a ghost? Had to be cause she assumed him dead.

They either all dead or up and left town
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Ricin: I think this is for Hank.

Hank: he'll stay persistent, like he always does. In the end, his lack of evidence will be his downfall. He might be able to pull strings for a raid, but that will turn up nothing. No large sums of money, no drugs and no lab/chemicals. Hank will probably have to take time off or retire. They'll label him with PTSD, call him crazy. Hank will more than likely run Walt off, either knowingly or unknowingly. In the end, Walt will come back to ? Hank to get his family back.

Jesse: he will continue on his downward, annoying spiral. He can't stomach all he's done and lost. Money is of no value to him anymore. He will build up his frustrations and blame Walt. He'll die by suicide or by Walt's doing.

Saul: will continue to be crooked. Nothing happens to him.

Sky: I think she'll be lost. She will be confused as to how she should feel. I think that she will be fooled by Walt's "death", and will be mad/shocked/sad that he's still alive.

Walt: he will have to fake his own death. It's the only way to get away after all this ? . Even though Hank couldn't get direct evidence, the word on the street is that Walt was the legendary Heisenberg. His home will he the spot all the kids hang, because it's cool. When he comes back, he shocks Carol. She's been thought he was dead. Walt will get that ricin and poison Hank, making it clean and "accidental". In the beginning, something was said about moving to Europe. So, I think Walt will take his family to Europe, with Sky's sister joining as well. Walter White will live on, freely, enjoying his money and family in Europe until he dies of cancer.

I dont see Walt living on freely, think he'll probably die at the end most likely at the hand of someone else
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Walt dies

Walt goes to jail.

That's the ONLY 3 ways it can end, lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gonna have to go down as the goat show, the wire held that spot long enough but this is just insane.

Breaking Bad season 5 >>>>>>>>> Wire Season 5

they just gotta stick the landing

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Going against the grain here and someone check me if I get my facts wrong, but I didn't like this episode.

Lydia's already proved to be way too ? skittish, and without the choke chain that was Mike, she's unreliable as hell to be walking the streets. I understand she has to be left in play, but you got thorough-ass people getting dropped left and right, yet the clear candidate for Bullet of the Year is still kicking and visiting your civilian shop.

What?

After already about snitching once.

What?

Still being shaky.

What? What? What?

Then there's the Hank sessions. Great TV happened in that garage, but the whole episode for that one moment? I could see if this was the beginning of a new season and coming out slow. We just came off a year for what feels like The Sopranos after that massive layoff only to get episodes that weren't as interesting as reruns. Set up the stuff with Hank, trim that entire Jesse section with his ? friends, and do something else. Missed what happens next week, but hopefully it isn't a bunch of reiterated information: we know Jesse's losing it; we know Walt's a sociopath; we know Jesse's friends are stupid; we know Skylar wants Walt out the game; and we know Walt Jr. likes his ? meals with both parents present.

A year delay? You gotta come harder than that.

you aint like it? no need to post here anymore

M5lFkZQ.gif

Nah, one bad episode doesn't erase all the trill that this show has presented in the past. I'd be ? to come this far into the show and quit because one episode was wack.
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Hank is stuck in a situation that will have no positive outcomes. If he busts/kills Walt, the family will never forgive him (Skyler is happy things are back to normal, Marie has no clue, Walt Jr. loves his Pops.) If he doesnt, he risks having the DEA find out that his brother-in-law is the "Blue ? Kingpin" and it will ruin his career/life.

? , his boss George Merkert lost his job just for being Gustavos friend. The DEA would probably assume Hank was involved if they find out about Walt before Hank.

I dont think they're gonna ? off Skylers character. I mean she has 2 kids to worry about. She was forced into the situation. This is television. The bad guys always die at the end.

Yall might be right. Maybe Walt will grow a conscious and tell Jesse what he did to Brock and Jane. Walt will give Jesse the ricin but since it takes a couple days to take effect, Jesse will murk Walt then Jesse will have a "heart attack."

The end.

lol if he tells Jesse about that, it won't be because of conscious, it will be done to be a complete ? to make jesse feel as guilty and as responsible for those murders as walt is. He treats Jesse like a son sometimes, and like a lil ? other times. I don't think this would be one of the father/son moments.

i been saying this would be Walt "pulling a Stringer Bell" lol. Walt would tell him for the same reason String told Avon bout killing D: to assert his dominance in a paternal "I know what's best for you and us" way. "I killed Jane and saved you from O.Ding with that ? ", Jesse's already admitted as much. Walt almost killed himself over Jane and basically apologized to Jesse for it in "Fly" (TOP 5 ep) but he's so lost to the Dark Side of The Force that he prolly would ? around be proud of it now
  • Matt-
    Options
    Going against the grain here and someone check me if I get my facts wrong, but I didn't like this episode.

Lydia's already proved to be way too ? skittish, and without the choke chain that was Mike, she's unreliable as hell to be walking the streets. I understand she has to be left in play, but you got thorough-ass people getting dropped left and right, yet the clear candidate for Bullet of the Year is still kicking and visiting your civilian shop.

What?

After already about snitching once.

What?

Still being shaky.

What? What? What?

Then there's the Hank sessions. Great TV happened in that garage, but the whole episode for that one moment? I could see if this was the beginning of a new season and coming out slow. We just came off a year for what feels like The Sopranos after that massive layoff only to get episodes that weren't as interesting as reruns. Set up the stuff with Hank, trim that entire Jesse section with his ? friends, and do something else. Missed what happens next week, but hopefully it isn't a bunch of reiterated information: we know Jesse's losing it; we know Walt's a sociopath; we know Jesse's friends are stupid; we know Skylar wants Walt out the game; and we know Walt Jr. likes his ? meals with both parents present.

A year delay? You gotta come harder than that.

you aint like it? no need to post here anymore

M5lFkZQ.gif

Nah, one bad episode doesn't erase all the trill that this show has presented in the past. I'd be ? to come this far into the show and quit because one episode was wack.

I just read the first sentence of your post. I really just needed a reason to post that gif
  • Swiffness!
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vulture ‏@vulture 3m

5.9 million people watched Breaking Bad last night, more than double its previous high. http://vult.re/19ZAKkh

Joe Adalian ‏@TVMoJoe 36m

BREAKING BAD debuted to 1.4M viewers in January 2008. S2 debuted to 1.7M viewers. It's more than quadrupled its live audience in 5 years.

It all paid off, shout the posters thats been in these threads for years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    the greatest tv show of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKePrVPGK3g

The Wire and Sopranos then breaking Bad
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    not a spoiler since everything in the picture has already aired.

but wtf

http://i.imgur.com/BHg4vzA.jpg

Jesse's a dead man lol

Oh ? that's a real clue.Walt stay becoming who he kills
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode last night. Jesse and Saul are the only ones walking away from all of this