OFFICIAL 2013-2014 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

Options

Comments

• Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Is this a laker fan thread or a kobe fan thread?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apoptosis wrote: »

everything
  • Apoptosis
    Options
    Y'all lakers fans and you have no trust in ya best player? Man laker fans done changed from the old days, they woulda never let y'all weak hearted ? in the forum.

This ain't 2011 ?
  • Apoptosis
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

everything

So do ? think kobe can still carry us to the promised land? I mean, I believe we going to the playoffs, but I don
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

everything

So do ? think kobe can still carry us to the promised land? I mean, I believe we going to the playoffs, but I don

Lakers ain't going to no playoff....unless we land kevin love
  • blu197
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

everything

Kobes led worse teams to the playoffs, if the roster can stay healthy they're in
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all lakers fans and you have no trust in ya best player? Man laker fans done changed from the old days, they woulda never let y'all weak hearted ? in the forum.

Tell them bro. Who cares if Kobe is almost 36, he can play at ? -Mode till he is 67. Who gives a damn if he missed most of last season due to 2 different injuries, He is KOBE mfing BRYANT, he made Fts on a freaking torn Achilles. Who cares if his starting big men are going to be a mixture of Sacre, Hill and Randle, He does not need them, he can shut down Wilt Chamberlain in the paint if he wanted too. Nash, Marshall, ? a starting PG, Kobe can play both PG and SG all by himself.

Dude, u and i are the last of a dying breed. We rep that Purple and Gold to the end, ? all those weak hearted ? . KOBE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN KOBE WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

everything

Kobes led worse teams to the playoffs, if the roster can stay healthy they're in

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Tell them bro. Who cares if Kobe is almost 36, he can play at ? -Mode till he is 67. Who gives a damn if he missed most of last season due to 2 different injuries, He is KOBE mfing BRYANT, he made Fts on a freaking torn Achilles. Who cares if his starting big men are going to be a mixture of Sacre, Hill and Randle, He does not need them, he can shut down Wilt Chamberlain in the paint if he wanted too. Nash, Marshall, ? a starting PG, Kobe can play both PG and SG all by himself.

Dude, u and i are the last of a dying breed. We rep that Purple and Gold to the end, ? all those weak hearted ? . KOBE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN KOBE WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bleed purple bro but I am realistic..... we won't be no 8th seed
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guy Torry just hit Jimmy w/ his official nickname, "Short Buss"
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is our team wasn't even terrible last year. Pau was just a wack leader and we had a ridiculous amount of injuries. All the players we resigned have shown potential and now we got our real leader back hopefully 100%. This definitely isn't a championship team but we can make the playoffs. And hell yea they shoulda been exercised that stretch provision before free agency. That 10 mill we're paying Nash hurt us a lot more than the 23 we're paying Kobe. 3.5 mill or whatever is waaaay more tolerable. That's pretty much room for a whole MLE player.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do y'all swear your going to make the playoffs? That roster is looking worse than the Knicks right now
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we have a healthy Kobe, I believe we can do some unexpected things... I like this Lin/Kobe tandem, I saw a Rush Hour 2 gif and it hit home that these ? can put the chemistry together somehow.... I know it might sound dumb but ? it.. I believe the West is wide open after the top 3 or 4 spots... We need to get another 3 and a big man bring back Ryan Kelly for the stretch 4... Why not trade Nash and a pick for Thad Young that could help a lot

We have to get off to a fast start and hiring a damn coach would help as well one of these days... Our draft picks are looking damn good so that's a good start.... We will be a lot quicker on the court I can say that and have hustling players knowing their roles unlike last year... Randle and Hill will be good to hold up bigs while being active on the boards... Kobe isn't as selfish as people make him to be I truly believe... On the 2013 playoff berth run the man dropped 14 dimes a game for like 6 games straight while dropping the dub and boards... He's got something left that we might haven't yet seen.... We just have to let ? play out and shock the world if somehow the sun can come out for us lol
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel u ain't a Laker bro
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL we have 6 players!!!!!!!! wayyyyy too soon to tell if were a playoff team or not... We are a good 16/17 mill under the cap lets give the front office a chance
  • Jonah 2.0
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    LOL we have 6 players!!!!!!!! wayyyyy too soon to tell if were a playoff team or not... We are a good 16/17 mill under the cap lets give the front office a chance

Negative on both fronts.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    We are roughly 8 and change under
  • blu197
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Because I'm realistic about what the team actually is and how the organization is right now? Weren't you the guy guaranteeing that Melo would come to LA because of the prestige and history and all that? Now look, no Melo and Gasol gone. Our #1 option is obviously Kobe (if he can stay healthy a full season) and then a distant 2nd is what? Jeremy Lin?

If u really believe teams like the bucks and the ? 76ers will be better than the Lakers WITH a healthy Kobe u need to be banned... ur not ? but a troll looking for reactions
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because I'm realistic about what the team actually is and how the organization is right now? Weren't you the guy guaranteeing that Melo would come to LA because of the prestige and history and all that? Now look, no Melo and Gasol gone. Our #1 option is obviously Kobe (if he can stay healthy a full season) and then a distant 2nd is what? Jeremy Lin?

If u really believe teams like the bucks and the ? 76ers will be better than the Lakers WITH a healthy Kobe u need to be banned... ur not ? but a troll looking for reactions

Read it again you emotional nerd
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blu197
    Options

I still stand by what i say, ? that dude parallel
  • killap
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Wear roughly 8 and change under

Yeah you are right
  • killap
    Options

I still stand by what i say, ? that dude parallel
    Parallel is good. While I think he is pessimistic, he balances this thread out.

• Jonah 2.0
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Wear roughly 8 and change under

Gotta disagree. The cap is 63MM this year.

Lin 8.4
    Nash 8.7
    Bryant 23.5
    Randle 2.5
    Sacre 1
    Clarkson 1

That's 45.1

Where are Young and Hill? I believe Marshall and Kelly have cap holds also. Someone posted a link in here earlier breaking down the Lakers roster/cap situation.

• Apoptosis
    Options
    Nash needs to go....and what team is next for the kobe fans when he retires.
This discussion has been closed.