Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Char started off real corny and he got checked simple as that.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trillizm wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    seems like a buncha niqqaz reminding each other of the L's theyve taken...

charlamagne nearly got jumped & bolted

sticky got handled by a white dude on national tv

fredro got smacked by 50 (btw 50 seems to always pick on ppl he knows he has the upper hand on size, industry power etc.)

onyx's contribution to hip hop: making legendary ? rap music

charlamagne's contribution: glorified gossip girl

so take it how u wanna take it

Like Jay, Nas, Fat Joe, Diddy

at he time yes he had some industry pull to go at those two

my point still stands

No your point doesn't. 50 talk ? to muhfuckin everybody, from Master P to Jay .idk wtf u r talking bout.
    Karl. wrote: »
    Smh @ Fredro getting upset because he brought Moesha up too.

Mo to tha E to tha
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sticky must be high, his "? ? vocab is funny af
    also that ether @ the end "if we would of did 5 minutes it would of been over already" LOL crickets...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Some of us ain't really moved by those types of displays of tough guy ? . Do something or don't. All that other ? is wack. I'm not really interested in a ? trying to tell me how tough he is and what he's gonna do. I think people are too easily impressed and fooled by some ? running his lips. Do what you feel so we can get it over with. You not gonna do nothing...then your words mean nothing.

So a ? could do and say ANYTHING he wants to u, as long as he doesnt put his hands on u, correct?

Put his d*** on ur table while u out eating with ur girl and children (Sheek Louch type ? ) and its not a problem, that toigh guy act doesnt move u right? lol smh

We're talking about words, B. Words. Not not ? on the table in front of ? girls, etc. Words. A ? can call me what he wants. I'm not moved by that. You know what I'ma say? Son, I ain't got no beef with you. But you sound like you got ? to get off your chest. Do it or don't.' If he don't, I'ma go on about my day. It ain't really hard to tell who about action and who about talking.

If you're moved by ? calling names and all that, cool. That's you.

I wouldve respected him more if he did that at least...that whole 8:30 to 11:00m min mark was his opportunity to say 'Son, I ain't got no beef with you. But you sound like you got ? to get off your chest. Do it or don't'.

But what did he do throughout that whole time? "whats ur issue with me"..."im not here for all of that"...bunz...so dont try to save face when once the situation de-escalates...it was go time rite there and u folded...thats it, end of story...he could never get those 2 and a half minutes of his manhood back...word.

lmaoooo.....*allen iverson voice*2.5 mins?....we're really talkin about 2.5 mins?

i'm mad Envy didn't stand up and check them ? for C himself...he looked more shook than C did
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRHXZARsX0k

Lol at Sticky Fingaz struggling against a white boy skater name Simon

The verdict is in Sticky, you can't fight

This was definitely a setback in his solo career, he dropped a classic in 01 and no one really gave a ?
  • VAmusicfiend
    VAmusicfiend Members Posts: 13
    Options
    Ehh in my book, That ? was lame On Fredro Starr part...Man listen you standing up, hollering cause dude asked you a question?! What you think was going to happen on the interview?? C'mon now man stop trying to save face for brandy unless you still getting face from Brandy, point blank...

C the ? was right, in the hood you would get Mad props for smashing and getting the dome....But here on the interview its like Fredro starr was like trying to create an image for himself, make himself more relevant...Even though they on the radio talking about doing numbers like they getting money...I aint never seen no promo for them for nothing in the past 15yrs!!!

Other then Fingaz movie joints...
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from NYC (bk) and them dudes are clowns. If they were any type of "NYC BULLYS" they would have stoled off from the first insults, point blank. At least where I'm they would've but no these dude were just trying get tough towards a comedian. They knew who to try that with. Foh
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    seems like a buncha niqqaz reminding each other of the L's theyve taken...

charlamagne nearly got jumped & bolted

sticky got handled by a white dude on national tv

fredro got smacked by 50 (btw 50 seems to always pick on ppl he knows he has the upper hand on size, industry power etc.)

onyx's contribution to hip hop: making legendary ? rap music

charlamagne's contribution: glorified gossip girl

so take it how u wanna take it

Like Jay, Nas, Fat Joe, Diddy

at he time yes he had some industry pull to go at those two

my point still stands

No your point doesn't. 50 talk ? to muhfuckin everybody, from Master P to Jay .idk wtf u r talking bout.

i wasnt just talkin about ppl 50 had rap beef with. im talkin about actual physical confrontations

ja, gunplay,that slobuc dude etc..

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody take sticky serious after that white dude was beating his ass in that boxing match sticky was windmillin like a ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sticky didn't even get whooped tho. That's an exaggeration.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 is big enough to where if he swung straight, it would go over Fredro's head.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like somebody might have had a talk with Fredro after he first said that ? and in the back of his mind he knew that if it got brought up again he'd have to answer to somebody. The way he caught feelings off that just doesn't really make sense to me any other way.

Charlemagne was definitely off his axis though. Maybe he was just shocked a the reaction but you can't front like dude was comfortable with the way things were headed.

Sticky's reaction was very telling though - he knew his man was wrong but he wasn't trying to back him down or throw him under the bus either - he just kept his mouth shut for the most part, tried to diffuse things but also made it clear where he stands if there was a real issue. I can respect that.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's time someone chin checked him. He's long over due
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They new ? wakedafukup is pretty decent
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charlamagne is there to troll artists you aren't supposed to take the bait and go off like that. Not a good look now you look like a joke because the other man is unperturbed by your tantrum
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charlemagne ? ass prolly woulda beat that little ? ass, i woulda cracked fredro ? jaw in that ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Bruh, that troll ? doesn't fly in real life. Charlamagne would get checked in any crowd amongst real men because he says slick ? on the low or disrespectful little jabs, instead of keeping it G.

Charl got checked and anyone saying differently is probably one of those quiet nerdy ? that stay getting barked on. The ones who command no respect from their peers.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Them ? from onyx are trying to act hard like Tupac used to act back in the 90s. ? need to grow up, they're in their 40s now. No need to be thuggin.

Thuggin gets played out by the time you turn 25 anyway. You start to see the people you thought were nerds graduate from college and drive by you in expensive cars. In the meanwhile you're trying to keep it gully with no realistic future in sight.

Quoted for emphasis
    All that cartoon thugging 40+ is ridiculous
    The real thugs out here moving like stringer bell or gus from breaking bad, by that age
    Not overgrown high school loudmouths
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    I'm from NYC (bk) and them dudes are clowns. If they were any type of "NYC BULLYS" they would have stoled off from the first insults, point blank. At least where I'm they would've but no these dude were just trying get tough towards a comedian. They knew who to try that with. Foh

Folks need to check their history on Onyx. Onyx's reputation in the boroughs precede them. They my not be the toughest ? on the block but they have never been ones to back down from anybody or anything. So that "knew who to try it with," stuff is bs.

Even Envy said he knows them from way back and he never knew Onyx to be on no play ? .
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this ? ....This ? got uptight bout a question about a female..........just think about that for a sec
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Some fools just love to perform/ You know tha type...loud as a motor bike/ But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight
    Fredo fit right in there^^^
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i hear from east coast factors is onyx some lame punk ? . they low level baseball bat wielding amateur hustlers.