Lets talk f@ck ni99as/b!tches in movies, TV and songs

Options

Comments

• gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The director in all the Bourne joints even though I really only like the first
  • gem$tone
    edited August 2014
    Options
    C's whole crew for that ? ? with the blacks in a Bronx Tale
  • gem$tone
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Strike, scientific, Errol, and the bald headed dude who ran the ? from clockers all did ? ? .
  • gem$tone
    Options
    Ned stark when he played the dude in Ronin. He was really ? made to 4 power.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a general dumb ? people do

When people in movies incapacitate The bad guy... he musters up his last bit of strength and mortally wounds the ? in his vicinity

? the ? out of him ? that, im not taking any chances imma ? his ass dead
    I aint getting caught slippin
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I'm goin the Transformers route and call out Starscream.

Cot damn ? . The one time you had a chance to dead Megatron, you just toss his azzz outta Astrotrain STILL alive. Only to have him come back in a new form, and smoke yo azzz at your own coronation ceremony.

@...

http://youtu.be/TG4GaPcLgOs

To this...

http://youtu.be/gAsXnWarYT0

...? !!! You're a damn PLANET!!!!!!! Smh.

...I faux wit' you my nikka...I faux wit' you...

=D> =D>
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this ain't a movie but when that crazy ass white boy killed the kid at the train tracks in breaking bad I damn near had to turn off netflix.

yeah todd the opie cunninham looking muphucka. I ain't mad though he got his in the end that whole scene was trill. when todd popped jessies girl that ? made me tear up a little..............MAN ? TODD! that was slick how walter poisoned Lydia's tea with that ricin also.

• 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Johnny Depp's mother in Blow. ? turned him in to the Feds shortly after his arrival back to the house to lay low. Ain't that a ? ?!

Frank Whaley in Swimming with Sharks...nuff said.

Jack Lemmon in Glenngarry Glen Ross...nuff said.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That one cat in Empire with John Leguazimo, ole girl wanted him to murk ole boy but her henchman ended up doing it

And Andrea in TWD, she was a ? ? in that show, bit got on my nerves
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this ain't a movie but when that crazy ass white boy killed the kid at the train tracks in breaking bad I damn near had to turn off netflix.

yeah todd the opie cunninham looking muphucka. I ain't mad though he got his in the end that whole scene was trill. when todd popped jessies girl that ? made me tear up a little..............MAN ? TODD! that was slick how walter poisoned Lydia's tea with that ricin also.

yeah man, ? TODD. ol gump ass ? .

Ionno wat u talkin bout. Todd was trill. Dude gave zero ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that 106&park ? in " think like a man/too" I understand you love yo momma and all but have a backbone ? .. smh.. she dissed yo girl with no ? given PLENTY of times smh....
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frank and Claire Underwood.

I'm just keeping it real.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Frank and Claire Underwood.

I'm just keeping it real.

BLASPHEME!!!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got me rolling
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The second Dexter ? that ? on his ? table he turned soft... Shoulda finished dude off who ended up killin Deb...

? ? on Breaking Bad throwing all the money out the window and turning bitchmade on Walter

Last episode of 24, the ? saved the presidents daughter then was walking away from the scene like their whole reason for that ? wasnt to get her out of there... Unbelievable ? yo

Trunks from DBZ and GT for never being a quarter bad ass as his future self

And top honors to Gohan for going from this

tumblr_static_gohan-223141.jpg

to this

Gohan_gt_trans.png

Straight herb!!!!
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carlito... he shoula killed Benny Blanco in that alley right then and there.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The second Dexter ? that ? on his ? table he turned soft... Shoulda finished dude off who ended up killin Deb...

? ? on Breaking Bad throwing all the money out the window and turning bitchmade on Walter

Last episode of 24, the ? saved the presidents daughter then was walking away from the scene like their whole reason for that ? wasnt to get her out of there... Unbelievable ? yo

to this

Gohan_gt_trans.png

He hit the books.

I don't see the problem with that.

He stilled did a lil training.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

to this

Gohan_gt_trans.png

He hit the books.

and was still in the middle of the pack for strongest fighters for ? he did when he was 12...
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

to this

Gohan_gt_trans.png

He hit the books.

That ? was the worlds strongest fighter after he beat cell but instead of staying on point like a real ? he went soft dressing up like a damn super hero so when buu showed up he got his slacking off ass handed to him leaving it up to his father to save the day once again
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samuel L. Jackson in Django.

Got me heated

? , I wanted to jump through the screen and torture his ass when I first saw that movie.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

to this

Gohan_gt_trans.png

He hit the books.

That ? was the worlds strongest fighter after he beat cell but instead of staying on point like a real ? he went soft dressing up like a damn super hero so when buu showed up he got his slacking off ass handed to him leaving it up to his father to save the day once again

I hate goku.

That ? always die.