Luciferianism NOW!

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    I suggest ignoring Waterproof's opinion.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The funniest thing is he's ? wrong about Armenia not existing then as well. The Armenian Empire formed back in 190BC and kept their polytheistic beliefs until 301 AD when they started following Christianity. The first proper collected Bible wasn't produced until until 1455AD after the advent of the printing press which was the published form of the collected Vetus Latina by Gutenberg, since the texts by Jerome that made up the Vetus Latina were separated collected papyrus documents and when reproduced they were selectively edited by the scribes doing so.

So, even if and when he's wrong, he's more wrong that he realises but he calls me a fool. It's amusing to me.

He won't understand anything you just typed. He'll use Google to find the difference between Armenia and the Aramaic language. Then he'll get confused when images of Kim Kardashian keep popping up.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
  • beenwize
    Options
    Living in today's crazy world where your enemy is ruling over you I rather have someone like the Bible ? on my side than anyone else.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Living in today's crazy world where your enemy is ruling over you I rather have someone like the Bible ? on my side than anyone else.

Just curious though, what does the Bible ? do for anyone? I'm not judging, I seriously wanna know

Cuz I'm looking at Christians in Syria and Iraq and I be like, something ain't right.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AHHHH

NGAS WILL CHOOSE ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYTHING EXCEPT CHRIST HUH
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    ...AHHHH

More of us would follow Christ if he actually did something for Christians.

I have no religion and yet I feel blessed. Christians in Iraq and Syria have Christ, and all they seem to get is ? , genocide, no food, water, or even a home. I'll stick to what works for me.

And let me know when Christ does something for those poor Christians in the Middle East, cuz they're ? . In all seriousness, maybe those Christians should try praying to Satan. Cuz I don't think the Bible ? is even listening anymore.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AHHHH

I have no religion and yet I feel blessed. Christians in Iraq and Syria have Christ, and all they seem to get is ? , genocide, no food, water, or even a home. I'll stick to what works for me.

And let me know when Christ does something for those poor Christians in the Middle East, cuz they're ? . In all seriousness, maybe those Christians should try praying to Satan. Cuz I don't think the Bible ? is even listening anymore.

You do know that jesus was tortured and nailed to a cross in front of his own mother right??? You don't understand the religion you are bashing at all. This is not the religion of escaping pain and suffering
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AHHHH

Jesus Christ did good and set a fair example of humanitarianism.

Yahweh/? is a genocidal, tantrum throwing, all powerful but dumb as ? ? .

You want to know how ? ? ? is, he tossed Lucifer out of Heaven and cast out all who defended him for questioning him but he has Camael and Azrael stay on as his angels of death to the point their infernal sins that should have had them cast into Hell caused their angelic flesh to burn from their bones and cause their halos to turn to flame. Camael's wing burned off and he was forced to put down his sword and take up a scythe as the Grim Reaper. ? kicked out those who defended humanity but kept on angels as hitmen who burned for their sins but still kept their place in Heaven.

I can go at this all day for kicks.

Yo what is your source for this?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ...AHHHH

You do know that jesus was tortured and nailed to a cross in front of his own mother right??? You don't understand the religion you are bashing at all. This is not the religion of escaping pain and suffering
    Then what the ? is "salvation"?
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

there always being salvation from suffering earthly pain, physical pain is not promised to anyone

salvation of your soul and of your spirit is promised, life is not going to always go sweet if you believe, in fact it may be even more painful because you believe
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    ...AHHHH

I thought the Bible ? is this big warrior guy who teaches his enemies a lesson and protects his followers. If the Bible ? didn't even wanna protect his only begotten son, then I guess regular Christians stand no chance huh.

• kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ...AHHHH

You gotta DIE before you can reach this salvation, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

SMH at the Bible ? not wanting his followers to be protected on Earth, what a lazy ass ? he is.
  • beenwize
    Options

Just curious though, what does the Bible ? do for anyone? I'm not judging, I seriously wanna know

Cuz I'm looking at Christians in Syria and Iraq and I be like, something ain't right.

I don't know since its pretty much faith based.
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

I thought the Bible ? is this big warrior guy who teaches his enemies a lesson and protects his followers. If the Bible ? didn't even wanna protect his only begotten son, then I guess regular Christians stand no chance huh.

Yes ? is a warrior but he fights when he wants to and for the greater good at the time he wants too
    all those who do evil will be punished in some way and the good avenged that's his promise
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

I don't know since its pretty much faith based.

I see. I'm gonna start worshiping my homegirl's big phat ass from this point forward, ? it. It's all the faith in humanity I need for now. I'm probably gonna post up pictures of my new ? soon.
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

SMH at the Bible ? not wanting his followers to be protected on Earth, what a lazy ass ? he is.

If ? only loved his followers you would have a greater point and once again you don't understand the religion, you have to accept gods salvation while on earth.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ...AHHHH

If ? only loved his followers you would have a greater point and once again you don't understand the religion, you have to accept gods salvation while on earth.

The Bible ? loves everyone? Then why is death the punishment for those who follow different gods in the Bible? Doesn't seem loving to me.

And I don't see anything close to the Bible ? 's salvation on Earth, Christians are being ? and killed off by the thousands all over the Middle East. And the so called chosen people Jews in Israel and Europe are being hunted down everywhere they go. If you call that salvation, then please change the definition of the word.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ...AHHHH

The Bible ? loves everyone? Then why is death the punishment for those who follow different gods in the Bible?

And I don't see anything close to the Bible ? 's salvation on Earth, Christians are being ? and killed off by the thousands all over the Middle East. And the so called chosen people Jews in Israel and Europe are being hunted down everywhere they go. If you call that salvation, then please change the definition of the word.

Because enforcing faith was competitive, even though Horus precedes and presages Yah'weh for content and content.

Seriously, I am waiting for any of these Bible thumpers to come with substantive arguments worth a ? . It's not happening so far.

Exactly, the Bible ? is as big a knockoff a ? as any ? that's out there. It's not even a creative knockoff.

It's pretty sad how weak their arguments are today. Maybe morale is low among Christians considering what ISIS is doing to them overseas.
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

The Bible ? loves everyone? Then why is death the punishment for those who follow different gods in the Bible? Doesn't seem loving to me.

The punishment for following other gods was death because ? chose israel and created israel for a purpose and he had to take measures to ensure that they did not stray too far from that purpose.

The salvation that is always promised is not saving from physical pain or trouble. WHO IS HUNTING DOWN JEWS because most of the jews in america are doing just fine and even those in the middle east are not doing that bad they are actually beating all their enemies
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ...AHHHH

The punishment for following other gods was death because ? chose israel and created israel for a purpose and he had to take measures to ensure that they did not stray too far from that purpose.

The salvation that is always promised is not saving from physical pain or trouble. WHO IS HUNTING DOWN JEWS because most of the jews in america are doing just fine and even those in the middle east are not doing that bad they are actually beating all their enemies

Who was hunting down Jews?

You read the early part of Exodus ever? You ever realise why Moses was put in a basket and floated down the Nile until he was found in a bed of reeds?

You see the Gaza/Israel conflict going on now?

You ? .

I was talking about right now today not back in moses time. The jews are the ones doing the hunting and killing in the gaza israel fight. Get some midol for those cramps you ? . Your post did not even ? make sense
  • beenwize
    Options
    ...AHHHH

You sound dumb as ? . I hope you aren't black and involved in a religion where you believe these white false Jews are a chosen people. Smh
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ...AHHHH

You sound dumb as ? . I hope you aren't black and involved in a religion where you believe these white false Jews are a chosen people. Smh

You used to be a hebrew israelite then you followed gnosticism you are no in place to call anyone dumb. i am black and proud and live in nyc and will meet anyone here who doubts me face to face.

Those people we call jews are mostly not the genetic descendants of the ancient israelites but neither are african americans. what makes you a jew or not a jew is the faith you practice and not your race. There are no more chosen people no racial group, no ethnic group is chosen above any other anymore.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AHHHH

I would help to understand what sin is to at least respect what salvation is in the Bible. Sin is more of a condition than just a wrong action or mistake. Because of sin, all of mankind is Hellbound...whether you're one of His Chosen People or not; whether you've been good or not. Apart from Christ, no man can come to ? and be pardoned for any good we do.
  • zombie
    Options
    ...AHHHH

Who was hunting down Jews?

You read the early part of Exodus ever? You ever realise why Moses was put in a basket and floated down the Nile until he was found in a bed of reeds?

You see the Gaza/Israel conflict going on now?

You ? .

I was talking about right now today not back in moses time. The jews are the ones doing the hunting and killing in the gaza israel fight. Get some midol for those cramps you ? . Your post did not even ? make sense

You call me a little girl, you call me a ? ... I'm not the person living in the modern world with access to infinite resources via Google still believing in parables and superhero stories from 1800 years ago. You can insult me but the child in you shows through with every comment you make in defense of ? that's been altered every 300 years on average. As a bible thumper you're just proving that ? is misogynistic, like Judges 19 is your favourite part.

The Gaza/Israel conflict is a ? waving contest over who should have access to the "holy land" and the disputed territory where it is alleged Christ was born. I don't see that ? happening over Mecca. Why? Because Islam is straight about their ? , no multiple adaptations and conflicting beliefs under the same dogma.

My post doesn't make sense? Do you ever proofread your own?

Can you get the ? out of here with your long winded ? . The more information i have the more my belief in ? increases. conclusions are reached after interpretations of data you have interpretated the data you have absorbed and came to the conclusion that ? as portrayed in the bible does not exist i have come to the opposite conclusion.

your need to go on rambling about what what you know and acting like you have some superiority complex because you don't believe in religion strikes me as a result of deep insecurities. as for the bolded you might want to do more research. Your post in question did not make sense as a RESPONSE TO MINE and i was not even talking to you.