REAL LIFE: HONEST QUESTION..CHEATERS!! ARE YA'LL STILL TOGETHER? MALE AND FEMALES...

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a hoe like all the cheating ? ass niggass in this thread right? Good.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jill wrote: »
    he cheated. I stayed. I only stayed because I had cheated too - he just doesn't know about it. He thinks I stayed for love but nope, I probably cheated way more than he did.

Well he about to find out now cause ima expose your whorish ways. Happy3.gif
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jill a hoe?

Prove it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends. It's not a definite with me.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    A ? left his facebook open and my wife went through my messages and ruined a perfect Saturday night, man im furious at her goin through my ? like that.

Lmfao ? you ? yourself ? and deal
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Allergins should ? prostitutes and just be in relationships with men
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will tell you this though...breaking a woman's trust is like cutting into human flesh. It alters the fabric of your relationship

She might forgive. Things may go back to normal. But you cut her deep...a tough, non flexible scar builds on top of that spot. She'll harbor resentment and indifference toward you...and I don't know about you, but I'd be very wary of being vulnerable to a woman who somewhere in heart ? despises you and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

Y'all so full of yourselves. Bet not ? up or you'll damage my trust forever. Scust, had someone tell me "consider how your cold exterior has made her feel"...oh word, consider how little I give a ?
    You should give a ? if a person you're in a relationship with trusts you tho. But if you're talking about someone you're just ? around with you can ? .
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he cheated. I stayed. I only stayed because I had cheated too - he just doesn't know about it. He thinks I stayed for love but nope, I probably cheated way more than he did.

How old are you?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    To be honest, if you decide to cheat once, I'll forgive you because people make mistakes and I am a realist. What man will be monogamous with the same woman for 6+ years? Yet, if he is a serial cheater and we have an monogamous relationship, then I would rectify the situation by giving him to options: the first option would consist of going to a sexual and relationship therapist to find out why he is a serial cheater. The second option would consist of opening the relationship to a polygamous relationship or an open relationship ( this option is only available if he is worth fighting for relationship wise, as in he has everything that I need, but this is the only issue that I do not agree with, I am willing to compromise).

So, for me, my ideas on relationships and sexuality are quite radical, even for this era.

the open relationship thing makes sense to me until the whole living together part

Needless to say she forgave him...they are going strong .... I think she stayed cuz she didn't want to deal w the embarrassment and shame of a failed marriage plus homie takes home like 500k a year lol

fixed
    I will tell you this though...breaking a woman's trust is like cutting into human flesh. It alters the fabric of your relationship

She might forgive. Things may go back to normal. But you cut her deep...a tough, non flexible scar builds on top of that spot. She'll harbor resentment and indifference toward you...and I don't know about you, but I'd be very wary of being vulnerable to a woman who somewhere in heart ? despises you and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

see this why IF you cheat on your woman and she finds out? end the relationship the same damn time

at the end of the day t/s either dealing with his wife insecurities that created a situation that doesn't really exist or got caught doing light weight fuccery - you gotta deal with it regardless

tumblr_m1zm1sbzrk1r4my8ko1_500-tmnt-trailer-3-spoiler-review.gif?width=500&height=344
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Depends. It's not a definite with me.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody gotta die
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who would cheat on copper?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Any of your broads that meet Crude.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You fine, funny, and smart. I wouldn't
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

Any of your broads that meet Crude.

Mmmm... lol.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    it aint cheatin' if you're not married.. its bein' single and not givin' a ? ...
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its not worth it
    I learnt the hard way and thank ? my wife forgave me other wise I would of lost the most important thing in the world to me my wife
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options

Why did you decide to cheat?

honestly, I was lacking an emotional connection at home and yeah when we have our "off" months like most couples do, I am tempted to step out and look for that connection except now I tell him, hey babe I'm not getting emotionally satisfied - before I wasn't saying ? to him and he wasn't saying this kind of ? to me but now there is a raw, honest communication
  • jill
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »

Jill, u ain't ?
    Smh

I didn't say I was. I was merely participating in what I assumed was a "grown" discussion about dumb mistakes and webs we sometimes entangle ourselves in
  • jill
    Options
    @jill bring your hoe ass in here and answer the questions.Inquiring minds wanna know

forgive me for not answering sooner - I have this thing called a job, sometimes it gets in the way of me hanging out at AllHiphop
  • jill
    Options

Well he about to find out now cause ima expose your whorish ways. Happy3.gif

expose away, expose away...I'm so scared for my life...NOT
  • jill
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

How old are you?

old enough to know better now.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why did you decide to cheat?

honestly, I was lacking an emotional connection at home and yeah when we have our "off" months like most couples do, I am tempted to step out and look for that connection except now I tell him, hey babe I'm not getting emotionally satisfied - before I wasn't saying ? to him and he wasn't saying this kind of ? to me but now there is a raw, honest communication

Dope ? right here. I be telling my girl that communication is the key to making sure that ? stays the way it's supposed to. She don't get it. She like 35 minutes away from being single. SMH. Obviously, there's more to it than that, but that's a big part of it.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we've been together for a long time, so of course there has been some cheating, nobodys perfect, anyhow neither of us are going anywhere so its whatever
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    we've been together for a long time, so of course there has been some cheating, nobodys perfect, anyhow neither of us are going anywhere so its whatever

how many instances, and both parties? No judgment, I've been with my s/o long enough to know most things fall in the gray area after a while. Just want to know your story if willing to share.